Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Tewi and Kristy

Me posted for you and you.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Added some stuff to Rez's bio. More about what Cerastes can do once it's created.

"Cerastes, upon creation, will have four primary commands and one secondary command, invoked by first calling out Cerastes's name:

1: Scream - Cerastes generates a close-range blast of wind, without needing to be swept sideways. This is useful for getting out of the "Clashing Blades" stance without sacrificing Rez's footing.

2: Strike - Cerastes extends at a high rate of speed directly outward. This is generally used as a stabbing technique for far-off targets.

3: Break - Cerastes extends outwards, turning into it's more flexible whip-blade with multiple segments.

4: Bite (And by extension: 5: Coil) - Cerastes quickly retracts itself back into its proper form. If Cerastes is wedged into an enemy's body, it will tear through its victim on its way back to its original form. Invoking "Coil" generally has the same effect, but coil is far more destructive. Coil is invoked when Cerastes has been manipulated into surrounding its victim's body. Upon receiving the command, Cerastes will rend the victim asunder, cutting them to ribbons. Coil is a killing technique first and foremost."
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Idea. What do you guys think about skipping the classes and going straight to lunchtime for the sake of storyline progression? A lot of RPs struggle to go past the first day because of all the stuff happening, so I thought it would be best to skip over boring and unnecessary parts like class times and whatnot.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I'm ok with it but don't you have a "behind the school" meeting to do first?
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I can take care of that in one giant post so I don't have to worry about it too much. Just wanted to gauge the interest in it.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, well you have my vote.

Comment

Go for it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I don´t mind the time skip
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

slightly disappointed but i guess i'm ok with the time skip. You still owe me an encounter with Karuna

Comment

You can meet at lunchtime.

Comment

I'm down for it :3

Comment

Zekai, PLEASE learn how to format. It is typical in writing that you make a line break everytime a new character speaks

Comment

How about I type the way I want to and you deal with it. Not everyone has to do the same way.

Comment

Believe it or not, zekai, i am more experienced in these things than you are. Not to mention, not everything i criticize you on is out of my dislike for you. If you actually take a second to hear me out you may learn something. Nobody likes reading poorly formatted posts. Literally all im asking is that you make a little bit more liberal use of your enter key.

Comment

I don't give a crap if you are more experienced I am. All I see you do is complain about only my stuff, first was an OC then making short posts and when I do make a long one you complain about that too. Just leave me alone about my posts and typing already and bother someone else cause I'm tired of it already.

Comment

Working...
                                X