X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE... MORE... AND I'LL SWEAR... I'LL STOP... *collapses*

Spoiler: Alisa Romanovich Sokolov (Алиса Романович Соколо́в)

Demographics:
    Name: Alisa Romanovich Sokolov

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Height: 168 cm (5’ 6.14”)
    Weight: 48 kg (105.82 lb)
    Hair Color: Silver
    Eye Color: Blue

Alisa has her hair commonly cascading down, slightly curling at the end. They fall at about the height of her rib cage, and according to Karuna, they "feel like baby blankets".

Not shown in the pictures above is a small tattoo of a bird of prey above her pelvis. To a normal person or even a regular Prophet, this tattoo does not mean much. However, to a veteran Prophet or other Omen, this tattoo is a symbol of evil and power, respectively. By flashing this tattoo, Alisa can go anywhere she pleases. Thus is the reason why she wears such a revealing set of outfit.

Speaking of outfit, Alisa's common attire consist of lowleg skirts or pants with either vests or shirts with buttons or zippers at the center. Anything that'll allow her pelvic tattoo to appear in full view is fine for Alisa.

Biography:

All Omen strive to kill humans. They thrive in slaying men and devouring their remains haphazardly. However, some Omen, mostly those that contain some amount of intelligence, provides their victims with a second choice...

Alisa's mother, Anastasia Romanovich Sokolov, was a Russian translator for a company in Valhalla. She was an impressive woman, independent and proud of building a career in such young age. On the year of 1998, Anastasia was unfortunately attacked by a Greater Omen: a giant man-like figure that had two set of bulging arms. Anastasia was no match for the Omen as her arms and legs were seized by the Omen's four hands. T he Omen was about to pull, ripping Anastasia's limbs from her torso, until he took a closer look at Anastasia's crying face and realized how beautiful this woman was. The Omen instead took Anastasia to the quiet wilderness and raped her, impregnating her with his child, and disappeared when the morning came.

Anastasia tried to kill herself to escape from giving birth to a monstrous hybrid between an Omen and a human, but the pregnancy with the Omen prevented anything to harm her; not even a bullet fired point blank at her with a magnum. 8 months later, Anastasia gave birth to what looked like a healthy girl in her home, and died shortly after.

When the girl was born, the Greater Omen took the girl to the wilderness: the same place where her conception took place. The Omen then performed a ritual that formed a tattoo of a hawk to form on her right pelvis. Unlike what other Omen would've done, this particular Omen raised the girl like how any single father would have. He fed the girl, taught her all he knew: basic fundamentals like how to speak and how to walk to a more specific endeavors such as violins and cooking. The Omen, surprisingly, loved his daughter. He named her Alisa and gave her the middle and last name of her deceased mother. He cared for Alisa, and Alisa loved her less-human but otherwise dear father.

Alisa noticed at the age of 12 how Omen lurked in the shadows to hunt humans at night: humans that looked like her and talked like her. She asked her father the next day, during dinnertime, why would other Omen like her father hunt humans liked herself? When she questioned the Omen's instinct, Alisa's father calmly explained how Omen like him are made by what's known as The Black Omen to rid the world of humanity, and that soon, Alisa would learn to hate the humans as well.

Alisa was shocked when she heard that: all her friends in school, her teachers, everyone who was nice to her in the city... would she really end up hating them? Alisa did not want to confront the truth, so she escaped her house in the wilderness one day and headed to Valhalla. Her father did not pursue after her. He understood Alisa's frustration. He wasn't too worried; she will understand the nature of having Omen blood in her in time, and will return to him.

Meanwhile, Alisa went to live with her friend and her family. The denizens of Valhalla are known for their hospitality, and it was no exception for the family as they welcomed Alisa into their homes, providing food and shelter in exchange of Alisa helping with their chores. This mutual agreement went for a year until Alisa's friend was discovered dead on her way home from a late piano class one day, her body torn asunder. The police chalked it up as freak accident, and her parents believed it so. However, Alisa knew that it was an Omen that took her friend's life. Looks like it's time to pay a visit to her beloved father.

Alisa hiked up the wilderness to confront her father. She proclaimed that Alisa will not allow Omen from hurting humans anymore. Instead of trying to stop Alisa, the father instead embraced her determination. It was all part of the plan: to make Alisa into a cold slayer of men. She is just going through a rebellious phase.

Alisa knew about the Prophets before: Alisa's father told her when she was 8 that, just like how there were good humans, there were also bad ones who wanted to kill people like him. Alisa sought out to find the Prophet and eventually found Jason Verrickt who was desperately looking for allies. Alisa did not want to reveal that she had Omen blood in her, and merely told Jason that she too wanted to become a Prophet. Surprised but otherwise happy, Jason took Alisa in as a personal protege and taught her everything he knew.

Alisa was a natural. Jason was shocked when Alisa's Soulbound turned out to be two instead of one, breaking the 700 years-long silence of a dual-wielding Prophet, and overjoyed when Alisa's prowess as a Prophet grew faster than any Prophet in history. He loved his protege, and Alisa loved him, until Jason one day saw Alisa's pelvic tattoo. Immediately recognizing what it is, his demeanor towards Alisa changed. He could not bring it upon himself to kill his protege, so he instead banished her, stripping her of the Prophecy.

Alisa was once again left to be alone. She was bitter and depressed, but she didn't give up trying to rid the world of Omen. She stole a small vial of Judicator's tears and drank it to achieve Prophecy once again, retrieved her two Soulbounds, and now works as an independent, rogue Prophet.

Personality and Traits:

Alisa's emotions have dulled to the point she does not express emotions as well as others. Her facial expressions in normal circumstances are either static, slightly smiling, or slightly frowning. It takes a lot more melancholy for her to cry, which makes her appear as a tough girl on the outside although she is really a tender teenager on the inside.

Alisa is a loner. Although she still attends the same high school as the other high-schooler Characters, Alisa prefers to do everything alone and does not like interacting. She does not wear her uniforms, which makes her stand out like an oddball, and frequently skips school.

Although she have come to grow hatred for the other Prophets as well as Omen, she has come to terms with Karuna. In fact, her choice of attire was inspired from Karuna's tendencies to unbutton her shirt entirely to expose most of the front side of her torso.

As a consequent of living with a single father who is an Omen, Alisa is sexually oblivious. She isn't embarrassed at all by wearing provocative outfits or not wearing anything at all, doesn't react to any possible sexual harassment from Karuna, and does not understand any innuendos and sexual jokes.

Powers:

Overall Threat Level: (1st encounter) 67

Strength: 70
    Agility: 83
    Intelligence: 60
    Special: 55

ROGUE PROPHET. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!

Half-omen, half human, Alisa is possibly one of the strongest Prophet to walk the land, along with famous Prophets of the past like King Arthur, Jeanne D'Arc, and Oda Nobunaga. While her primary threat category is Agility, all the other categories are also higher than most Prophets.

First of Alisa's Soulbound is Sokol (сокол), a greatsword adorned with red and black metal unknown on this world.

Spoiler:

It appears impossible for anyone to lift this sword from the ground, but not only is Alisa able to wield it, but is about to brandish it with one hand as if it weighed nothing more than a water bottle.

The second of Alisa's Soulbound is Yastreb (ястреб), a minigun with barrel size of 30mm that's also made of same material as Sokol.

Spoiler:

Yastreb do not use regular ammo. Instead, similar to Jason Verrickt's Wailing Wanda, this firearm uses spiritual energy as ammunition. This theoretically gives Alisa unlimited ammunition, but it takes time for Alisa to replenish spiritual energy, essentially limiting the minigun usage to 60 to 90 seconds of continuous barrage: approximately 6000 to 9000 rounds in one sitting.

What really separates Alisa from others is her ability to switch from one Soulbound to another in quick succession and even wield both at the same time. The freedom to switch between short-range and long-range combat as well as being able to use both at the same time temporarily, as well as the immense strength and agility that being a half-Omen grants, makes Alisa a skilled combatant in any situation.

Miscellaneous notes:

Alisa is basically a recurring boss unit that the players will have to fight. She is going to be naturally stronger than the other Omens that the team will be fighting at the time, thus requiring multiple people to fight her at the same time. A raid boss, if you will.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-30-2015, 01:18 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia </3

Comment

@Krispi
        I think Tewi's character was trying to call for your character.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I was confused since she was talking to a redhead, let me edit my post
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

<---- color blind. I get my pinks and red and oranges mixed up so sorry thats my bad ^^: i'll fix it. it's pink hair right?

Comment

ah, I didn´t know, but yes, Mira is a pink haired girl, also my post has been edited
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I didn't know that this OOC was actually made, last I known it was just an idea.

Anyways, I do have a few questions.

1: Does the Soulbound have to be non-living objects?

2: Is it possible for the Soulbound to be, how can I put it........... infused with the person?

I'm not planning an OC with those, just asking for future references.

Also, ALIIISSSAAAAA!!!!! She's my favorite bad@$$ from God Eater Burst.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Spoiler: Rezar Privus

Name: Rezar Privus

Appearance:
                  Spoiler: Minus the Glasses and also with blonde hair

Biography: For years now, the Legend of the Stray Wind has circulated through the city of Valhalla. Girls fresh out of school and on their ways home would suddenly have their skirts flip up, revealing their undergarments or, for the less fortunate and more forgetful, their naughty secrets. Initially a blonde young man who always happens to be walking by is usually the first one accused, but nobody around ever sees his hand even leave his pocket, leading most to believe that it is not actually him but perhaps a perverse spirit that has attached itself to him. This is in fact, completely false.

The young man accused in each of these incidents is none other than Rezar Privus. A raging pervert and deviant, Rezar has been flipping skirts since he was young and has basically turned it into a science. He's so proficient at it that he can actually flick out his hand, flip the skirt, and slide his hand back into his pocket faster than anyone can even notice. This ability has gotten him out of trouble more times than one, as there is never any way to evidence that he was in fact the one who flipped the skirt.

Rezar is a native of Valhalla. Rather, his parents moved to the city before he was born, and he has been a trouble maker from day one. Aside from his skirt-flipping antics, he makes a habit out of breaking into restricted areas and messing around in them just for kicks. Whenever someone investigates though, he miraculously slips out undetected. He's done plenty of things that he's been caught on in the past though, so to most people it makes sense that he'd be accused of the deviancy, but again... no evidence.

Unfortunately for Rezar, his mother passed away a few years after he was born. Due to this, he lives alone with his father, and his father is usually indisposed playing around with women or drinking in the bars with his work buddies, so Rezar makes his own fun these days.

Personality and Traits: Rezar takes a rather lax, no-nonsense-is-nonsense approach to life. He takes next to nothing seriously and makes light of every situation he possibly can as he believes that if one can't have fun with their life, why bother living it? He's by no means a coward or averted to fighting, though. He's even been in a number of scuffles with Valhalla High's jock clique, who don't believe the legends of the spirit that so many think has attached itself to him. He also has a flair for the dramatic. He tends to stick up for weaker kids or underclassmen being bullied by jumping up on a high stand and giving the bullies a speech about how their actions are inexcusable and that he's going to punish them for their vile misdeeds.

He doesn't find anything wrong with his skirt-flipping habits, though.

A wise boy, Rez is not. Clever, perhaps, but not wise, and far from cautious.

Powers: Being clever as he is, Rez often has an easy time breaking into and out of hard-to-access places. Either with some well timed sleight of hand, or a swift lock pick. He's rather fleet of foot as well. Strength is not his forte, though.

When Rezar was 8-years-old, his father had enrolled him in Kendo classes that were being taught in Valhalla as a way to discipline him. Rezar took to these lessons with great zeal, and practiced the combat art for 4 years. Over such time, he was noted to be extremely good at the combat sport and was documented as having an extremely well-honed Yomi, despite being relatively new to combat. As the lessons went on, he was often regarded as a prodigy, and even defeated far more experienced practitioners with relative ease and finesse, though his fighting style grew increasingly troubling to older members of the sport.

Eventually, when he was 12, he was kicked out of his school for his increasingly reckless and flippant combat style. He began fighting with less regard for the opponents safety, and used such techniques such as switching between fighting with a traditional kendo-style two-handed grip with undisciplined, fluid moves, holding the weapon in one hand as though it were a short sword, and holding the weapon in Zatoichi, or reverse grip, style on the grounds of "It looks cool". He would even go so far as to block overhead strikes by placing his left hand on the meat of the weapon and holding it cross to the attacker's weapon. To put it bluntly: Rezar fought as though he were straight out of a Hollywood Samurai movie.

He has a strong dislike for the institution of Kendo for this reason.

Rezar's Souldbound is Ungularum Anguis: Cerastes, "Lacerating Snake: Horned Serpent." Cerastes is effectively a chainsword/whip-sword that doubles as a saw of sorts. In addition, Cerastes allows Rezar to summon up great gusts of wind by swinging the sword like a fan.

Cerastes, upon creation, will have four primary commands and one secondary command, invoked by first calling out Cerastes's name:

1: Scream - Cerastes generates a close-range blast of wind, without needing to be swept sideways. This is useful for getting out of the "Clashing Blades" stance without sacrificing Rez's footing.

2: Strike - Cerastes extends at a high rate of speed directly outward. This is generally used as a stabbing technique for far-off targets.

3: Break - Cerastes extends outwards, turning into it's more flexible whip-blade with multiple segments.

4: Bite (And by extension: 5: Coil) - Cerastes quickly retracts itself back into its proper form. If Cerastes is wedged into an enemy's body, it will tear through its victim on its way back to its original form. Invoking "Coil" generally has the same effect, but coil is far more destructive. Coil is invoked when Cerastes has been manipulated into surrounding its victim's body. Upon receiving the command, Cerastes will rend the victim asunder, cutting them to ribbons. Coil is a killing technique first and foremost.

Spoiler: Ungularum Anguis: Cerastes

Threat Level:
                  Strength: 10
                  Agility: 15
                  Intelligence: 7
                  Special: 9
                  Total: 10.25

Miscellaneous notes:

Leitmotif: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZHkbnHNMw

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=7rM7H2A9DH8

Combat BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpFSYLaZYvA

Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-11-2015, 02:41 PM.
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kilel
                    HOWL, ZABIMARUUUUU

Accepted. He's so going to enjoy being with Karuna.

@Zekai
                    1) Yes. A Soulbound has to be something that is not organic. However, a Soulbound has sentience in the way that they can detect its' owner and grow to trust or mistrust the owner depending on how the Prophet uses the Soulbound.

2) Since a Soulbound is only visible and active when called to, I don't see a problem with infused Soulbound as long as it disappears when not in use.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I think I can make an app for this, just going to take some time since I know how you are with apps.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

just think of an average shonen manga character, not the protagonist, but the main group´s characters

Spoiler:

Comment

I know that but I rather not go through the same things that happened making one for Minerva so taking time isn't going to hurt me.

Comment

all right then.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just a couple of quick questions.

1: The OC I'm working on, she's supposed to be somewhat fast (as in running and reflexes) due to things in her bio, so will starting off with around 15-19 agility too much or should I tone it down some?

2: Even after looking at other apps, I'm still lost about the Special part of the Powers area. Mind explaining it a bit please?

Comment

by the way people, if things go like the characters becoming a sort of team, we should check on their assets, for example, Mirabelle will basically be a juggernaut

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X