X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friya's Food Stall | Valhalla High School

"I-" Maya tried to argue, but realized how pointless it would be. Rez was just going to weasel himself out as usual, take some more harassing actions towards her, make her blush, blah blah blah. It would be wiser to just let him do his thing and not care too much about it, Maya decided as she began putting on a facade. "Ye- yeah, I was totally standing in line for you, Rez. You didn't take very long. Come on, buy me something. I want to eat... a sandwich! Yeah a sandwich! It's healthy and delicious at the same time! What a deal!"

Cafeteria | Valhalla High School

"Yup! I forgot their names, but I saw them on campus before! One of them, at least." Karuna smiled. She has definitely seen the pink-haired girl before. It was Mirabelle from the track-and-field team. How did Karuna know someone from the track team? Well, it's a long story, but she saw her in their locker room after practice. She was peeping at them changing, of course; filming it too. Sadly the film was confiscated by Alisa who reprimanded her for taking things too far... too bad she hasn't noticed all the uncensored shower scenes Karuna filmed already!
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-11-2015, 10:29 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Friya's Food Stall

Rez's otherwise playful expression drooped into one of more intense seriousness as Maya put on her clearly obvious facade. He stared her straight in the eyes as he spoke, his playful tone all be absent from his speech.

"No, seriously, Maya. What do you want to eat? If you want a sandwich, what kind? Whatever you want. I've got plenty of cash in my pocket today."
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Mirabelle ignored the blonde's careless words simce shebwas used to her banter "Yeah, I'm a friend of hers, but be careful, Karuna is rather.. Curious, or in the students words, a perv" she smirked now looking at Karuna "Don't think I didn't notice you and your camera while we all showered"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School l Cafeteria

Misaka was looking around the table at the quickly growing crowd of people. It was a lot easier when she was just talking to Mirabelle but she figured they seemed like normal enough people. If Mirabelle liked the girl she couldn't' have been all bad. But it seemed she had no relation with the male. For her sake Misaka didn't want to appear all shy and weak and force Mira to speak for her. Not knowing what else she could say, the girl simply introduced herself. "Uhh, Hi i'm Misaka Haru." She said trying her best not to stutter or show her growing nervousness

Comment

Valhalla - Park

After walking for some time, Yuki found a park and sat down on a bench and took out an onigiri and started to eat it. "There's a great deal of Omen activity here, maybe I should contact some of the others that lives here but Master didn't tell me where to go." She said to herself as she eats the onigiri. She then opens a drink and downs it. "Nighttime will be my best chance to meet one." She said as she leans back and looks up and uses her right hand to block some of the sun that's coming through the leaves.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

After Nicholas had gone to half of his classes, it was now time for lunch. As Nicholas entered the lunchroom, he could see that the cafeteria was hectic as usual, just like you would expect from any lunchroom. Nicholas have a very quiet and happy sigh as he watched one student pass by him with a fish fillet on his tray. He then headed straight for the lunch line, and once he had gone through the process of getting his food, Nicholas sat at a rather secluded table and began to eat with a rather contented smile.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"So you knew about it? Darn." Karuna's eyes widened in shock. She thought she hid them well, but, according to Mirabelle, she noticed the cameras. That makes two people that caught her filming people in their privacy. "Anyway, this is Drake. He's the new student in my class and I must say everything about him is so fancy and extravagant. I love it!"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"Don´t worry about it" Mirabelle shrugged at Karuna "Although you could ask before, I can tell that some wouldn´t mind if there is some consent about what you want, we are in the most emotional part of our lives" she spoke with a smirk gesturing at Misaka "Misaka here is really good in the arts of drawing and possibly painting if it is as half as good as her sketches" she complimented the black haired girl.

She then heard how the blonde was complimenting the boy and couldn´t help but tease "Careful there Karu, it sounds like you want to date Drake, that´s a fast move from the heart"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka got a bit discouraged when no one seemed to respond to her introduction. However seeing how... colorful this Karuna character was, perhaps it was best that she didn't get too involved with her after all. Misaka knew her weaknesses well and if someone like Karuna were to find her weak spots, she would be easy sickens. She was quite surprised with how casual Mirabelle was about the subject though. It was one thing to not be shy about being seen naked by the other girls in the locker room but was she actually alright with being filmed in the nude? This made Misaka wonder just how much the girl would be willing to do before she started to feel uncomfortable, but she didnt' dare ask.

Misaka thought she would just sit there and stay quite while the others talked and hopefully no one would mind her being there. But the next thing she said caused the pinkness of her cheeks to return. Mirabelle had actually bragged about the sketch she made to her friend and the new boy that had just arrived in school today. Misaka's cheeks were a llight pink and she wore a smile on her face as she responded to her friend's comment. "Well i've never drawn that kind of art before... But if the modle was willing i guess i could do that..."
                    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-13-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

"It is always good to compliment a good work, many great artists wouldn´t be who they are now if they didn´t receive a critique" Mirabelle spoke as she took a good a fork-full of food and finished her plate ("She is a good girl, but a confidence boost can also be helpful") she thought while eating. After dealing with the last part of food, the pinkette took her water and gulped it, finally making a sigh of content,

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well I am pleased to see that you are in a rather good mood still Karuna. That cheerful demeanor of yours had brightened up my day earlier, and ever since I have felt more hopeful about this school knowing that there is at least one person... One person who has the heard and passion to meet new people and make new friends." Drake replied as he placed his empty hand over his heart as he spoke. With one little fake sniffle he then leaned forward, cane on the ground he turned to look at Karuna and Mirabelle. He had a slight blush from what Mirabelle

"Oh please, I'm not that fancy! I am just a guy who relishes in making life entertaining for myself, and hopefully others. It's just fun living life that way!" Drake spoke in response to what Karuna had said, however hearing what Mirabelle say about Karu acting as though she might be in love with him, was definitely something that caught Drake off guard. As indicated by him standing straight up and covering his blushing face with his hat.

Comment

It didn't take long at all for Nicholas to finish his meal. As if he were a man that had been starving for days, Nicholas ate his food with great haste, all while taking care not to make a mess. If anyone had been watching, they would have only seen that the fork he had was constantly moving into the food, then into his mouth, constantly alternating between the two. Meanwhile, in the time it would take for the fork to reach the food and back to his mouth, he had already quickly chewed his food up into rather small pieces with his front teeth, only to move it back to his molars as the next chunk of food entered his mouth. When the fork made a third trip, he would swallow what was chewed by his back teeth, cycle the food in the front to the back, and begin chewing what he had just put into his mouth. This cycle of eating allowed him to finish his entire meal within close to five minutes, leaving him with little else to do but sit there with his empty tray.

Nicholas quietly looked down at his tray as he contemplated how quickly he ate this time. It was close to some odd personal record, but he had eaten faster before. Some people may have considered this particular eating habit to be odd, but Nicholas found it to be a rather helpful skill to know, especially if one was hard-pressed for time. Besides, now that Nicholas had already eaten his food, he could now spend the rest of the period listening to music. It was a relaxing way to pass the time, and it was something he could do without ever getting bored.

With that in mind, Nicholas stood up from the table he was at, took his tray, and placed it into the return receptacle. After that, Nicholas returned to his solitary spot at the empty table and sat down before pulling out what appeared to be a portable music player, putting his earbuds in his ears, and tuning the rest of the world out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tcW-j7KFgY
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Friya's Food Stall | Valhalla High School

"I uh..." Maya was a little taken aback when Rez's attitude almost flipped upside down. The change was so sudden, Maya's facade was broken completely, turning her back into a blushing shy girl. "Well, I just..."

"Two bowls of Irako Ramen!"

Maya's nervous fidgeting ended when Friya, a bubbly girl with dark turquoise hair and a white apron over her school uniform, reappeared at the counter holding two bowls of what looked like ramen with fish cakes, assorted vegetables, and katsuobushi: dried, fermented, and smoked skipjack tuna. With her shouting came two 2nd year students grabbing their order with much enthusiasm, their eyes almost sparkling at the sight of the ramen bowls.

"Alright, what can I get for you two?" Friya gave a welcoming smile at Maya and Rez, waking Maya from her daze.

"I- I'd like a chicken salad sandwich, please." Maya asked, then turned to Rez and asked meekly. "C- can I order a bottle of water as well, R- Rez?"

"But- but- you have a TOP HAT!" Karuna exclaimed, pointing with both hands at the hat that Drake used to cover his own blushing face, then at his cane, then at his clothes. "AND A CANE! AND A TUXEDO! You look like an English gentlemen from the Victorian era who's about to go have a tea party with other gentlemen! Y... you speak like one too!"

Karuna then reached closer to Drake, almost dangerously so, and asked. "Tell me. You came from a time machine, didn't you?"
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 08-13-2015, 08:20 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Friya's Food Stall

When Maya ordered her food, Rez returned to his typical demeanor, wearing a dumb grin across his face. A Chicken Salad Sandwich? Sounded pretty good. Rez hadn't figured out what he wanted, so he figured he'd get the same. Then Maya asked if she could have a bottled water in addition.

"Absolutely. Like I told you, whatever you want: My treat." he said. He then looked up at Friya. She was pretty cute, maybe he'd sneak in to flip her skirt... Maybe some other time. "Okay, so... two chicken salad sandwiches, but put a little extra salt on mine. Just a little. And like... stick a tooth pick in it or something so I know it's mine. And then two bottles of water, please." He pulled out a small roll of cash and drew a single note from it. Plenty to cover the food and get change back.
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Misaka's smile grew and hey cheeks stayed a pink hue as she received praise from her pink haired friend. She didn't say anything as she didn't want to interrupt Karuna or Drake. Instead she jst giggled to herself and watched as the other three talked to one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X