X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High | Homeroom 3B

Rez listened unenthusiastically to the homeroom teacher as he prattled on about the deaths that most people had already heard about. It's not like it was a huge secret. Sure it was a little concerning, but he'd been in precarious situations in the past, what with all of his antics often either getting him on peoples' bad sides, or simply putting him in dangerous places. The news of the deaths barely fazed Rezar. He really didn't care one way or the other, and he'd cross that bridge when he came to it, if he had to.

The homeroom teacher came to his name, to which Rez gave the most bored "Here...." he could muster. He would much rather be out and about with the early-activities students. They seemed like fun. He began to ponder what today's events would bring.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Administrator's Office | Valhalla High School

Yuki stumbled not into a staff lounge, but to the administrator's office, where all the student records are filed and recorded. In there, a rather elderly woman was working on organizing files of the students in their new academic year, sorting alphabetically. She noticed that there was a possible student, looking rather lost. Was it her first day here?

"Hello." The elderly staff member greeted Yuki. "How can I help you?"

Homeroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"Right. Looks like only 2 are absent today; and I know why. Their mother called me, told me they were sick. Bunch of pansies." The homeroom teacher chuckled as he packed his things. "Right, if you have any homework you need to complete, you may do so now. Otherwise, you can go on your little smartphone or hang out with your classmates inside; but if I see any of you outside, I'm giving you all a detention. You understand?"

Mumble and groaning went on in the classroom.

"Alright. Have fun." The teacher added as he left the classroom. It was the nature of homeroom period: nothing ever went on in this time. The designated teachers took roll, made any announcements they were tasked to make, then left, leaving the students to go about with what could be considered a 70 minute long free period. Almost no one did homework at this time; whether they actually had a homework to finish or not.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School l shower room

Mirabelle kept thinking of the situation, adding to it the murders that have been happening around the school, why the victims have been getting closer to the school was still a mystery, but it surely was giving bigger chances for stuents to be the next targets. The pinkette finished her shower and was about to use her towel when she noticed a girl with a predicament, by the looks of how she was fidgeting, Mirabelle could guess that she forgot something.

Looking at her towel and then back at the girl, Mira spoke loud enough for the girl to hear "Hey, you might need this" she said throwing the towel calm enough for the student to be able to catch it
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Administrator's Office - Valhalla High

Yuki was greeted by an elderly staff member. She lightly bowed as a greeting. "My name is Yuki Nanoka and I would like to transfer here. I just moved here from Japan and would like to continue schooling." Yuki said to the staff lady. "I have my medical papers and my transcript if you need them." Yuki said as she starts looking through her bag.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Misaka's attention turned tot he pink haired girl again. She had called out to her but by the time she had turned to face her all she saw was a towel in her face. She managed to catch it in time. She didn't hide her body or wrap the towel around her. It wasn't embarrassing since both of them were naked. Her face did redden however from her slight embarrassment from having forgotten her towel. Still fearing that her voice woud be fresh in the mind of the pink haired girl, Misaka tried to hide it by raising the pitch of her voice slightly and speaking in her native tongue. "Arigato" was all she said as she gave a slight bow. She didn't stare for too long but she couldn't help but notice how tight the woman's mussels were against her skin. Whatever it was she was training for she must have been good at it. "My names Misaka"

Comment

"No problem" Mira responded as she walked to her locker, it wouldn´t need a good ear to hear the sudden yelling of things like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" and "DON´T YOU HAVE ANY EMBARRASSMENT!?", then the pinkette came back with a grin on her face and another towel of hers "Gee, it is like id they don´t even know their bodies" she commented not bothered by being seen on natural, they were all females, so what was with the girls´ complex minds? "It is like with underwear and swimsuits, they basically show the same, but one is ok and the other is too private to be seen" she said while drying herself.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As the pink haired girl returned, Misaka couldn't help but smile and giggle at what she had just witnessed. She managed to hold back her laughter however once she was spoken to long enough for her to answer the girl. "Seems society is picky when it comes to the female body. I wish i had half the confidence you do." She said slightly swooning over her. "You still haven't told me your name."

Comment

"That it does, Society likes men with big ass muscles and a brain of a size of a peanut while women being either impossibly thin or have ginormous breasts" Mira laughed at the absurdity of it, then she heard the subject of confidence and answered as she started drying her body "It is both easy and hard to look forward my friend, if you think too much about what others think, then it will be hard, but if you feel ok with what you got, then it is easy" she said and then greeted the girl "My name is Mirabelle Banner, and what is your name?" she said offering her hand to shake it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka couldn't help but smile and occasionally giggle as she exchanged words with her new friend. She seemed to have a sort of charisma that just made her feel joyful. She almost felt bad for tricking her earlier. It seemed as though Mirabelle had either forgotten or just didn't hear Misakas introduction earlier, but she didn't seem to mind. "I'm Misaka Haru" She said as she accepted the girl's hand "Sorry if i'm being to nosy but are you some kind of athlete? You're kinda..." She paused for a moment while her cheeks turned a light pink, averting her eyes off to the side. "stron."
                    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-31-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Aegir Beach

Koishi lined up her sand creation so she could both watch the photoshoot and build at the same time, essentially partially digging herself into a hole, her eyes and hat the only thing seen over the forming sand-castle's walls. She straightened the walls using her calender, using the edge to cut little grooves and such, with one eye on the photoshoot. She was basically in her own little sand-fort/chair, watching the photoshoot fully as she finished. It was like a front-stage view, just with more sand and less crowding.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 07-31-2015, 04:00 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Misaka, a nice name, but let me ask, what does it mean?" the pinkette asked "I mean, I know we live on a highly asian population, but there is something with your names that can have deep meanings" she explained and then was asked about her strength "Athlete? I wish" Mirabelle laughed for a bit "I like training a lot and doing varied physical stuff, but I also enjoy life, if I want a burger, I got to eat one" she smiled while putting the towel on her shoulder "My body just has been on quite the heavy duty since I was a kid, I have a wrestler as a mother and a physical trainer as a father"

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka was more than happy to explain her name to her new friend. It wasn't very often people took an interest in her for something other than her supposed supernatural abilitiess and the pink haired girl was making he feel special. "Well Mi means beauty and saka means hill. It doesn't make much sense on it's own but when you add my last name haru with means spring it means beautiful spring hill or a beautiful hill at spring time. My mother named me that because she first met my father on a hilltop during the spring time." She had finished washing her hair and began drying off putting her towel around her. "What about you? does your name have a special meaning??

Comment

"Hm.. actually, my parents just gave me that name because it was the one that got on their minds when I was born" Mirabelle answered "It is like when the parents have the time to prepare everything, but when the time comes, all the ideas get shadowed by the struck of inspiration, so there it is" she rubbed the back of her head "At least it wasn´t like with a friend of mine who was named Quinto, he is basically named Fifth"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Ouch" was all she could say to her freind's comment. "Sure glad my mother put so much thought into my name." It looked as though she had more to say but before she coudl open her mouth her stomach growled. Her face turned light pink with embarrassment as she explained. "Sorry, i haven't had breakfast yet." This reminded her of the ramen cup she had gotten earlier and how she had planned to eat it right after her shower. But it might have been a better idea to save the ramen for later and just buy a muffin or something. specially if she were going to eat with her new friend.

Comment

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

"Thank you." Replied Kaito as he took a sip of his coffee while walking towards the Family Room where the Television is.

"By the way Ikazuchi-chan, have you checked the news recently? Any news regarding any murders recently?"

Drake simply smiled as he walked through the class and towards his selected desk with a quiet, but audible cheery hum. All the while the teacher began talking about how there will be some Officers coming to the school to ask questions about some of the recent murders that have happened within the vicinity of the school. Hearing that bit of news Drake stopped right as he reached his desk, turned around on the heel of his foot, and faced the teacher's general direction. However his eyes were looking down at the ground as he thought for a moment.

"So there have been murders around here... Well that makes things a lot less boring..." Drake whispered as he sat down in his desk. Surely today will be an interesting first day of school.

Comment

Working...
                                X