X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High School l Cafeteria

"Itīs ok, why donīt we enjoy this time to relax and fill our batteries?" Mirabelle spoke as she started eating, while it looked like she was eating small bite, the plates were being piled in a matter of seconds "So you are pretty good at making drawings, are you into arts?"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka sat next to the pink haired girl, making sure to keep her skirt under her butt as she sat. "well i wanted to draw my own manga book but i can never think of a good story. They always come out really cheesy and cliche. It's more fun just drawing what i want and not worrying about a story. What about you? i mean.. you know what are you into?"

Comment

"Hm.. I will keep on training to go to physical tournaments first, from hiking to wrestling, from different track runs to sports, you name it" Mirabelle answered and took a gulp of her drink "And when I either get old enough or hurt a knee or something like that, I will do the same as my parents with training younger generations"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets - Convenient Store

Luckily for Yuki, there is a convenient store next to her apartment complex. Yuki is browsing the aisles figuring out what to eat. "Did you hear about last night?" A male customer asked a friend that is with him. "About the murders last night? Who hasn't?" His friend said. "It's not safe at night nowadays. I can't even take my girl out for a nice date because of these." The male said. "I hear you on that. My sister wants me to take her to a midnight movie premiere but with all these murders, I don't want anything happen to her." The friend said. "You're such a siscon dude." The male said jokingly. "Yeah right, you don't have a sister to worry about." The friend said as they leave the store. Yuki overheard the conversation between the friends as she grabbed a few things. "Is this all miss?" The cashier asks her. "Yes and may I ask what you know about these murders?" Yuki asks. "They have been increasing over the past year. Most places don't stay open late now because of them." The cashier said as he scans the few things she grabbed. "I see." Yuki said as she takes out her wallet. "I'm guessing you are new to the city and that's why you're asking right?" The cashier asks as he takes the money. "Yes, got in today." Yuki said as she takes the bag. "Be careful if you are out at night." The cashier said as Yuki leaves. "Thank you for the warning." Yuki says as she leaves the store. "Now what? ......... guess I'll walk around a bit." Yuki said as she opens a drink and walks.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla High | Outside Classroom SL2

As Rez approached the chemistry classrooms, he saw that many of the students were hastily making their ways out of the classroom. He didn't see Maya, though. He assumed that she had probably already made her way towards the cafeteria. He decided to stop one of the students who was coming out of Maya's class.

"Hey, buddy, come here real quick!" He called out to a male student who had just exited the room. "Hey can you tell me where Maya went? She's from the class you had just now. Eyepatch."

"Yeah, I know who you're asking about. She headed to the cafeteria in a hurry. If she's not there, she's probably at Friya's."

"Right, thanks for the info!" Rez said as he turned to leave.

"Hey wait!" the student called out "Don't I know.... you." he trailed off as Rez had already made himself scarce, running after Maya.

Valhalla High | Cafeteria

Amidst all of his running through the halls, Rez heard the mutters and whispers of the other students about the lecherous skirt flipper running past them. He didn't really pay it any mind. The petty opinions of the other students didn't really concern him, whether they were true or not. He found his way to the cafeteria and glanced around, looking for Maya's head in the crowd, as most people did when they were searching for someone in a crowded area. He began to stalk his way through the crowds, popping up his head from time to time to see if he could spot Maya. He could not.

I guess she's not here, Rez thought, I guess I'll go check Friya's.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Cafeteria | Valhalla High School

"Alright! Lunch!" Karuna cheerfully exclaimed. While she enjoyed going to other restaurants more often than not, she was running out of the monthly allowance she received from her parents abroad. And when that happens, she begins saving money. Utilizing the free food in school-run cafeteria certainly helps.

Karuna looked over to find a seat opposite of Mirabelle and Misaka open. "Excuse me!" She asked the two. "Can I sit here?"

Friya's Food Stall | Valhalla High School

Maya was fortunately early enough for the line to be short. Friya's assortment of lunches are known all around the school to be extremely delicious. She only had to wait a little bit until it was her turn to order.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Outside Friya's Food Stall

As Rez made his way outside and headed toward Friya's food stall, he noticed a girl about Maya's height. Same hair color and cut, same proportions, even had the straps from her medical eye patch... He snuck up behind her, readying his fingers for attack. He contemplated for a short moment the prospect of groping Maya from behind, but elected against it. Poor girl would probably die of embarrassment if he did that to her. Instead he quickly slid his hands over her eye(s) and whispered into her ear.

"Guess who?~"
                Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-10-2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Misaka pictured in her hear the pink haired girl doing each of these physical tasks in her mind. She wondered just how strong and fast the girl was. However before she could ask anything another girl came into the cafeteria and requested to sit near the duo. Misaka looked at the girl for a moment before answering. She had long blond hair and an impressive rack. But why did she want to sit here of all places? Maybe Mira was her friend, in which case Misaka didn't have a problem with it. "Umm sure" she said with a faint smile on her lips. "The more the merrier right?"

Comment

Mirabelle was already halfway on her food when she heard someone, looking at the source, the pinkette noticed the blonde student "As my friend says, the bigger the group the better" she nodded at Karuna to take a seat. "So how has day been treating you Karuna?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School | Cafeteria

It had been about 3 and a half hours since Drake had met Karuna and the rest of the class. During all the time Drake had gone from class to class, working as hard as he could, all the while the thought of what Karuna and that Alisa girl had to talk about behind the school building. The thought of just two girls 'talking' out behind a school building, though a simple concept to grasp, had definitely caught and kept Drake's attention throughout his classes. It had distracted him quite a bit, but despite the distracting thoughts he continued to work.

Even during the lunch, Drake had sat alone out in the back of the cafeteria. His hat on his head, and cane by his side. He held a plastic fork in his hand and seemed to play with his food a little as he continued to think about what two girls would talk about out behind a school building. For a thought like that has never crossed his mind in the past, and he isn't about to let go of such a thought so soon. As Drake thought he just mindlessly stared off into the distance with a contemplative look on his face...

((Don't know what to do with Kaito AAAAH))

Comment

"Eep!" Maya released a yelp as Rez's hands reached out for her eyes. She quickly flailed her arms to get out of Rez's grasp and pouted. Everyone in the line looked over people's shoulders and the sides to see what was going on. "Dammit, Rez! Why do you always tease me like that?!"

"My day's been great! We had a new friend in my class today and, although he may be a bit eccentric, he seems like a good guy!" Karuna giggled and looked around the cafeteria. Plenty of students who were looking to save money enjoyed the free food from the cafeteria. "In fact, I think I see him over there! Hey! Draaaake!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Friya's Food Stall

"Oh, Maya. Can't you see? The answer is really quite simple!" Rez said, throwing his hands up at about shoulder height and shrugging slightly, "I tease you because I love seeing your adorable reactions. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Something that resembles joy, I think~" He stopped with his dramatics for a moment to eye the food stall and pointed at it with his right index finger, looking down at Maya.

"Want me to treat you to somethin'?"

Comment

Maya almost blushed again when Rez called her lovely, but unlike before, she managed to catch herself as she looked away. "I can buy my own food, thank you very much. And you shouldn't cut lines. That's disrespectful."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Friya's Food Stall

Rez looked to both of his sides and then back at Maya, pointing up at himself. "Who, me? Cutting? Ridiculous. I would never commit such a heinous act! You were merely holding a spot for me, weren't you? You planned on relinquishing your spot and then letting me treat you to a delicious lunch here, didn't you?" It was pretty clear that Rez was feeling generous. It wasn't often that he ever actually offered to buy anything for anyone, regardless of their relationship to him. He placed his hand on Maya's head but, unlike last time, opted against ruffling her hair this time.

"Come on, let me treat you. I insist! No reason a girl as precious as you should have to spend her hard-earned money when she has a her good friend Rezar practically begging her to let him treat her."

Comment

As Drake continued to sit at his table, thinking about what Karuna and Alisa had to talk about... or more importantly what could be so important that the two of them needed to talk about in private. Even though it could be something quite simple, it still bugged Drake... Anyways as Drake continued to think, he was snapped out of his thought process as he heard Karuna call out to him. Hearing her he lifted his head up to see her. Upon seeing her he smiled and got up. Picking up his cane and straightening his hat and tie, he proceeded to make his way to Karuna.

"Karuna! Tell me how is your lunch time? I also see you are speaking with some more friends I presume?"

Comment

Working...
                                X