X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Cake Bakery | Downtown

Amaya smiled, swiping the card, punching some numbers in, before handing it back to Bora. "There you are, have a wonderful day!" She went back to the cake, piping on more intricate designs before pausing. "Ah, right, you are the famous model Bora, aren't you? It's such an honor to have you all here in the bakery." She smiled, working on the cake a little more. "I do admire your work, since modeling must be quite tough at times."

Comment

"Thank you. It can be quite tough, but thanks to all my fans, I manage." Bora giggled. She met not only one, but two fans today! How nice. She was usually discouraged from walking outside except for photo shoots by the people she lived with, but looks like she needs to get out more.

Classroom ART004 | Valhalla High School

The fine arts classroom of ART004 was empty. There were easels standing upright with no canvas on any of them, as well as a little platform where models that come in might stand and pose. At the left corner, a kind but eccentric looking woman was sitting in front of a computer jotting down things. All in all, nothing was really going on in the classroom.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Classroom M6 | Valhalla High School

Entering the classroom with a bit of exhaustion, Mirabelle managed to get to her desk and relax for a second, she saw the popular girl Maya, but she was a good type of popular for her smarts and good attitude. The Pinkette waved at her as she took her book and prepared for class
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Classroom ART004

Seeing that the classroom was practically empty apart from the one woman sitting by the computer, Misaka simply assumed she had arrived early to the class room and opened the door walking inside.

Comment

Valhalla - Streets

Yuki continued walking towards her new place. Along the way, she hears more people talking about the deaths. "I didn't think it was this bad." She thought as she walks. It wasn't too long before Yuki caught a whiff of something familiar, it was sweets and she quickly turned her head and saw the sign 'Short Cake Bakery' and a smile came across her face.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Amaya nodded, smiling still. "Ah, and here's the rest of your order!" She picked up the two other bags, handing them to Bora and her model friends. "Please do feel free to come back again! You all are welcome here anytime." Looking at Koishi, she whispered, "And I'll be sure to sneak you a cookie every now and then too."

Starlight Cafe

Callie grinned, cleaning a table up. "Hey, anyone up for visiting the shooting range after work? I might be over there practicing." Looking towards her boss, she stuck her tongue out. "You gonna wimp out again, Kyle? Or are you going to join me on the most thrilling adventure of them all?" Standing up tall and going over to the bar again, she chuckled. "You don't have to come with, though. I'm perfectly fine on my own if you don't want to come."

Comment

Starlight Cafe | Downtown

"No thank you. I have a date later today." Kyle kindly denied the offer as he flipped the sign from CLOSED to OPEN. The cafe was now open for business. "Make sure to keep the counter clean, Callie. I have a feeling today's going to be a very busy day."

Behind the School Building | Valhalla High School

Alisa briskly walked by everyone to the back of the school to find that Karuna was already waiting for her. She was leaning back on the wall with that silly grin on her face as if she was about to grope her.

"So, what was so important that you needed to tell me?" Karuna raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

Alisa looked around to make sure no one was around, and made a disclaimer: "Make sure you don't tell this to Verrickt or any of the other people you hang out with."

"I won't." Karuna promised, holding up her pinky finger. "I'm not even supposed to talk to you anymore, apparently, but that's a bit outlandish."

Alisa ignored her offer of pinky promise. "I saw something at midnight. There was this red-haired woman, barely wearing anything, in the public park doing something suspicious."

"The Central one?" Karuna asked.

"No, the one with the giant fountain." Alisa corrected Karuna. "Anyway, this woman did something to the fountain which summoned a set of yellow eyes that she called Your Highness."

Karuna had to think for a moment to process the information. "So, are you suggesting that the Dark Omen is on the move?"

"Ten to one, yes." Alisa nodded. "I'd suggest you tell Verrickt to put up a heavy guard; there's going to be a very large amount of Omen activity for the next few weeks. In fact, I detected an Omen on the rooftop, disguised as a bucket."

"Even in the school, huh?" Karuna grimaced as she looked up at the school's roof. Everything seemed innocuous, but if Alisa said there was an Omen there, she was probably right. "Do you think they'll strike the school itself?"

"Highly likely. I'm going to set guard up on the rooftop at sunset." Alisa revealed her plan as she made a frown. "Make sure you don't have any of your Prophet buddies get in my way... I might blast them away with the Omen."

Before Karuna could intervene, Alisa hastily walked away, heading back to the school, her actions just screaming how lonely she was.

"...I still don't understand why she hates Verrickt so much." Karuna muttered to herself, staring out into the distance...

3 and a half hours later...

Thankfully for the students who were drained of energy because of the continuous barrage of classes after classes, the much-awaited lunch bell rang at the end of 4th period at 1:25 PM. Students are now free to either have their free lunch at the cafeteria, or go to any restaurant for their choice of midday meal. Valhalla High School operates in an open-campus system, meaning students can leave campus for lunch as long as they come back in time for 5th and last period.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Hallways

BRRR-RRRRR-RRRING

Finally, the lunch bell rang. Rez hopped to his feet in his Japanese class. He spoke English natively, so he didn't need any help with that, but the Eastern Asian dialects that riddled Valhalla still caught him off guard from time to time. He grabbed his bag and elected to go find Maya so that he could harass play with her a little bit more. He thought it was interesting, to be honest. Of all of the girls who's skirts he had so indiscriminately flipped, Maya was the only girl he would not subject to such treatment. Sure he thought she was cute, and maybe even liked her, but that never stopped him in the past.

He began to hunt for his prey, wondering where she might be. Last he knew, he saw her heading toward the chemistry wing. He figured he would look there first.
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High School l Cafeteria

When the bell let out Misaka quickly made her way into the cafe in hopes that she would run into her new friend again. She had drawn a sketch in her fine arts class of Mirabelle carrying a sleeping Misaka on her back and she was eager to show it to her. The background looked like a small forest area with a Shinto shrine somewhere in the lower right corner. It wasn't' colored in yet but anyone could see she had worked really hard on it. She was staring at her sketch with a hint of pride and accomplishment in her posture as she waited there for more students to arrive.

Comment

Classroom SL2 | Valhalla High School

Maya was just finishing off cleaning her chemistry lab station. Another fantastic day of experiment. Maya liked all of her classes, but chemistry fascinated her the most. The different results that mixing substances would yield was a sight to behold. It's come to the point where she bought an entire chemistry station at home to try different things, much to her father's dismay.

Maya left the classroom looking more confident than the morning. While the thought of Rez being a tease as always still lingered, she wasn't bothered by it anymore as she walked downstairs to the ground floor. She had lots of money, thanks to her father's large fortune bestowed upon her; thus she had the freedom to go anywhere she pleases and eat anything she wants. However, she usually stay modest, often going to the cafeteria for the free lunch or, from time to time, treating herself at Friya's food stall. Perhaps it's one of those days where she wants to have some food at Friya's.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Entering the cafeteria, Mirabelle basically darted to the food stands and took what was ok by her standards.. which looked like being for two people, how she was still thin was a mystery to anyone. ("Man.. that teacher nearly fried my brain") she thought rubbing her temple to relax her taxed mind. As the pinkette looked for a place to sit, she noticed the Misaka, with a wave of her hand, Mira walked towards her "Hello again, how has our school slash prison treated you?" she asked with a smirk while sitting.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Ti ti ti time skip!!!!)

Yuki's Apartment

After ordering the sweetest cake slice the Short Cake Bakery had, Yuki went to her apartment and ate the slice before unpacking. It's been little over 3 hours since Yuki started unpacking. Yuki folded up the last of the boxes and.slid it away for the time being. "That was tiring." She said as she fhews and wipes her forehead as well. Yuki looks at the clock that's above her bed frame at the head, it showed it was lunchtime. "What can I do?" She asks herself as she opens her fridge and sees nothing to eat. "Store it is." She says as she closes the fridge and puts on her shoes then leaves to the store.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Misaka was admiring her work, about to get a plate of food before a voice called out her name. ("is that?") Misaka looked up and sure enough their she stood. The same gil with pink hair she had met that morning. No doubt she was coming over to see and when she did she would probably want to see what she was holding. Her cheekes were a light pink color as the girl spoke asking her about her day the way most friends probably did."Oh i umm..." She tried to speak at first but couldn't find words to say. To keep herself from stuttering or creating an awkward silence she just held up her drawing and showed it to Mirabelle. "I made this for you."

Comment

Now comfortable on the table, Mirabelle looked at Misaka who still was rather nervous "You can relax you know? there is no need to be so nervous" she said with a smile and then looked at the drawing that the black haired girl made. The pinkette´s eyebrows raised at the sketch, she was surprised to see it was herself carrying a sleeping Misaka "Wow, this is impressive" she complimented honestly "If this is the sketch, I can´t imagine how good it will be when it is done" she smiled at the artist.

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka was happy to revive pries for her work. She had worked really hard on it so it felt nice when her friend said she liked it. Although she wasn't' all to sure how to respond to what Mirabellle said about being nervous. It wasn't so much a nervous feeling as it was a strong desire for affection and attention and the fear of not gettng said affection.. But she couldn't tell her that could she? What would Mirabelle think about such childish cravings as this. Not sure of what to say she simply shrugged it off with a smile. "Right, sorry... umm i'll take it home tonight and finish it for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X