X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

In his office at the Yukimura Household, Kaito was sound asleep at his desk of which there was a hefty stack of papers next to him. It was obvious by this stack of papers that Kaito was forced to do some paperwork instead of doing what he wanted, which was working on the case involving the murders.

Either way the tired and still sleeping Kaito was suddenly awoken by a rather familiar face and oh so familiar voice.

"Huh? What...?" Kaito muttered as he lifted his head from his desk while rubbing his eyes. Upon waking, his eyes began to adjust to the light and he saw her. His dearest mother who could easily be mistaken as his daughter.

"Oh... Hello Ikazuchi... I... Crap I do have work. I have all this paperwork to finish..." Kaito replied as he slammed his head against the desk again.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-30-2015, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Valhalla High School l Near the gate

Again, Mira pondered about what the cloaked female was saying, if things were true, then she was indeed in some kind of danger, but then again, all of this could be a ruse. There was something in the cloaked figure´s tone that did bring something to rely on though, and so the pinkette smirked again "And as I told you before, I shall meet whatever comes with a smile or a fist" she said and lifted a bandaged palm before the other could protest "It may sound I´m mocking you, but I´m not, while it sounds rather fishy, there is some truth in what you are saying, this city has always been odd, but now it has been getting stranger, so I´ll have to ask you, what is your role on this? why the sudden appearance and what would be your purpose in this situation?" she asked
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ikazuchi had a troubled expression at noticing how exhausted Kaito was due to all those paperworks. Documents, the whole notion of "working"... Ikazuchi didn't understand those concepts. To her, life was simple. Prepare breakfast for Kaito. Send him to work. Then loll about the day watching TV, surfing the web, taking a walk around the city, or anything else that catches her attention. Be back by time for Kaito's return, prepare dinner, eat dinner with Kaito, then relax and take it easy until it's time to go to bed.

"You look down. That's not good!" Ikazuchi worriedly commented at Kaito's drained reaction. "I'll call your work then, tell them that you're sick. Then you can relax here and finish your paperwork!"
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-30-2015, 02:30 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

"Yes." Koishi said in a quick manner, bouncing up and down slightly. "I like hats. Hats tell a lot about a person, you know. Style, what they do, how they think, lots of things and stuff. Plus I like them."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

"Hats sure are amazing aren't they?" Bora concurred, handing Koishi her summer hat. "To me, hats complete the look of a person. Sometimes I feel like hats and shoes are more important the actual clothes they wear. I'm glad we have a thing in common."

"Bora! We're heading to the next shooting location!" Bora's fellow model colleagues announced as they packed up their things and left, unfazed by Bora's indecent attire.

"Okay! I'll be there soon!" Bora shouted back at her coworkers then turned to Koishi. "I have to go to the next location. If you'd like, you can come with me."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

Koishi took the hat and wore in under her own hat, setting her own hat a little higher into the air. "Sounds fancy. I got nothin' else to do. Sure, why not?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Valhalla High School | Senior Classroom

"So there I was, face to face with five of the meeeeeeeeanest football players you ever saw. Their eyes and razor sharp cleats gleaming in the dark. Until suddenly they pounced at me, all at once! Naturally, using my masterful kung-fu skills, I fought them all off until there was only ONE left..." As a group of underclassmen who had been lured into a senior classroom rallied around a senior student with goldenrod hair, they listened intently. He was regaling them with one of his tall tales about his scuffles with the school's soccer team. It was at that point that a cute classmate of his, whom hadn't been subjected to his "hobbies" yet, passed by. The golden haired boy decided to present the younger students with a prize for listening to his tale.

Faster than anyone could even see, the boy shot his hand out from his pocket, clasped the girls skirt, and swiftly flipped it up into the air, revealing the snow-white panties beneath, and slid his hand back into his pocket. A moment passed before the girl realize what happened, and when she finally did, she screamed out.

"REZAR YOU PERVERT!" she cried.

"What? I didn't do any- HURK" Rez began to reply, promptly receiving a firm smack across his face for his misdeed. Unfortunately for him, the girl didn't believe for a second the tales about the spirit attached to Rez, and believed wholeheartedly that it was he who flipped her skirt. She was right. The smack was so intense that it sent him flying from the desk he sat upon, and plowing through several other desks scattered throughout the classroom. The commotion generated quite a lot of racket, for certain.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

"Awesome! I've never had any observe in a photo shoot before!" Bora was surprisingly optimistic for a fashion model. A stereotypical view that the society had on models as beautiful as Bora was that they were arrogant, snobby, and condescending. Bora was none of the above. Just like her choice of attire, she was very modest and jovial. "You'll love the next location; I'll be wearing lots of different lovely hats and accessories."

Bora took her black and white duffle bag and began walking towards where everyone went, sauntering through the peaceful parkway slowly without any worry or fear.

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

Karuna entered her homeroom without being too late. Immediately she was showered with several fellow classmates greeting her, regardless of the gender of classmates.

"Good morning, Karuna!"

"Hi Karuna! Lovely day today, isn't it?"

"Oh my god Karuna, you won't believe what happened yesterday."

Karuna giggled and replied to everyone's individual greetings. She was popular, not just in her class but in the entire school for being 'that pretty, popular girl who's got spunk and could run for class president'. Karuna revelled the fame; it gave her easier access to pretty girls and boys to grope.

Karuna noticed a certain someone staring out the windows looking all alone. Her hair and her choice of not wearing a school uniform was immediately recognized by Karuna.

Alisa! Karuna giggled and thought to herself as she snuck by the desks and positioned herself right behind the silver-haired girl, shooting her two grasping hands behind the unassuming girl's shirt, fondling her meatbuns.

Alisa flinched at the sudden impact. She could only guess who it was. "Hello, Karuna."

"Fancy seeing you here, Alisa." Karuna mischeivously addressed back, her hands moving back and forth with expertise. "Wow... so large! I'd say they're as large as Bora's!"

"I doubt it. Hers' is comparable to cow udders." Alisa rolled her eyes and countered Karuna's praises, not too discomforted by her claims and her gentle groping. "I'd recommend you let me go, before the homeroom teachers catches you."

Karuna reluctantly let the two melons go. Alisa was right; the homeroom teacher of 2C was probably on his way right about now. While harassing Alisa was fun, detention was not fun.

"So... where have you been for the past week? You missed world history quiz, you know." Karuna asked as she stood next to Alisa. She was a bit shorter than Alisa, although Alisa's slender frame made Karuna's relatively curvaceous figure stand out.

"I was... investigating things." Alisa cautiously revealed and, noticing the students walking in, she whispered to Karuna: "I need to tell you something. Can you meet me behind Friya's food stall at lunch?"

Friya was a senior student who, at the age of 13, skipped high school and received a degree in culinary arts in Paris. She's 16 now, and has opened her food stand in Valhalla High School, receiving her high school education and earning a hefty amount of money from students, teachers, and the faculty alike. During lunchtime, many students enjoy eating assortment of cheap but high quality food here, although back of the food stall was very quiet with low amount of student activity. Whatever Alisa wanted to tell Karuna must be very serious if she wanted to rendezvous at the said location.

"Sure, I'll be there!" Karuna nodded as the second bell rang. You are now late if you are not at your homeroom right now.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The still slightly drowzy Kaito yawned and stretched as he continued to adjust to what little light that was coming in from the window. As his eyes were adjusting he got a better look at the amount of papers he had left, and upon seeing the amount of papers he sighed and covered his face with both hands.

"Oh god... I'm not even halfway done. If I don't finish this paperwork then the Chief will let me off the case..." Kaito muttered to himself as he heard his youthful-in-appearance mother say that she was going to call his work and tell them that he came down sick.

"Ikazuchi... don't... I... ah nevermind go ahead. If it will give me more time to finish this and stay on the case about the murders that have been happening lately, then I will begrudgingly comply..."

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

Koishi merrily followed along, skipping occasionally as she went. "Well, it's like a big shopping catalog. But with movin' stuff. All kinds of people should watch if they're looking for good clothes, right?"

Koishi looked over to Bora, looking her up and down in full this time. "Aren't you a bit cold like that, though? It's not really that warm yet and you look like you're goin' to the beach. Catch the sick and stuff."

Comment

"Good. You can take it easy and rely on me today!" Ikazuchi proudly nodded and left Kaito's room to call his boss... 3 seconds later she rushed back in to ask: "Do they have a phone number?"

Valhalla Central Park

"Yes, it does get a bit cold at times, especially during the winter." Bora looked down at herself and how little she was wearing. "But I don't know; I just instinctively wear things like swimsuit or underwear in public. I feel obliged to. It's a good thing I have a really strong immune system; I have never caught a cold in my life."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka seemed to have convinced her enough the she at least somewhat believed in her mystic powers. She seemed a bit skeptic but in Misaka's line of work, dealing with skeptics wasn't anything new. She was happy to respond the the pink haired girls last question having already thought up the perfect answer. "I am but a humble medium between this world and the next. I go where the spirits guid me and i do what i can to help those in need. In journey the spirits have entrusted to me many secrets." She took a short pause there, reaching into her sleave and pulled out one of her many magic warding charms and placed it in front of her on the table.

"These charms have the power to ward off evil spirits. In the days of old my ancestors would spread these charms across their homes, transforming the humble living space into what is known as a sanctuary. These sanctuaries act as a resting place for the spirits where they can regain their strength. Living within a sanctuary insures there will always be a good spirit watching over it, protecting it." Misaka knew the pink haired girl didn't' fear the unknown, however she may have had some family or loved ones that she wished to protect. She wouldn't be able to guard them from an unknown enemy 24/7 so the girls offer still carried some weight with it. "Of cores i can't give away these charms for free. So long as i inhabit this mortal body i require food and drink to go on. The choice is yours."

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

"I wish I didn't sometimes get the sneezies. That sounds nice." Koishi replied. "At least ya don't have to dress up to go swimmin'. That's a plus. And for some of these photoshoot thingys it's sorta the same."

Koihsi looked down to her shoes. "Sandals might look better though, ya know?"

Comment

Nodding at the cloaked lady, Mirabelle looked at the charms "It is always good to have some protection from time to time, for both the seen and unseen" she said mostly to herself as she eyed each of the charms. Then she heard about the prices, although she didn´t show any skepticism, she was careful with the situation.

"All right then, what do you suggest me for friends who enjoy going to many places and meet many?" she asked thinking of her friends, especially a blonde who wouldn´t mind groping others and do crazy things. The pinkette was already taking some money, but also checked her bag for something she thought would be better. Placing the cup of insta-ramen, Mira looked back at the lady, waiting for her response
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

"I do have sandals in my bag, actually." Bora commented as she shook the duffle bag lightly. Koishi could hear small jingles and rustling within the duffle bag: Bora must have a lot of interesting things inside. "It's just that the photographer wants me to use the same boots for the next shoot, and it's a real pain to take these boots off and put them back on 10 minutes later."

"You know... I've never got your name. What's your name?"

Homeroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"Alright, settle down people, settle down!"

The homeroom teacher of the classroom where Rezar had his homeroom classes entered rather boisterously. The students immediately ran to sit down: those that had their desk knocked asunder by Rezar quickly grabbed their desks and reassembled them.

The homeroom teacher was a gruff but amiable man in his 50s: bulging belly, balding hair, old fashioned teacher clothes, attendance taken by paper, not electronic. He scanned the room to find that everyone was seated and ready to start the day... except one student, with his golden hair wind-blown as if he was punched from one side of the classroom to another.

"Goddamn Rezar, you just got knocked off your feet, didn't you?" The teacher casually referred to the student. He remembered his name well; how couldn't he, with all the rumor about him being haunted by a skirt-flipping spirit... bunch of baloney. If he was haunted by a spirit, that one student a year younger (Karuna, is it?) must be surrounded by perverted ghosts, then. "Come on, get up, you're wasting time."

Homeroom 2C

"TEACHER'S COMING!"

A male student who's been looking out the classroom door alerted everyone in homeroom 2C that the teacher was heading to the classroom. All horsing around immediately stopped as the students all scurried to their seats. Alisa's seat was at the right corner of the classroom, hiding behind everyone in the back. Karuna's seat was closer to the front, although she wants to sit next to Alisa. Why? To secretly grope her when the teacher's not looking, of course!

"Good morning class." The homeroom teacher of 2C, Miss Violet, entered the room with haughty strut. She had the form of a very classic female teacher, with her black hair tied in a bun and wearing a black business attire with velvet-colored scarf. "Today, we have a new student who'll be joining us. Do give him your warm welcome."
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-30-2015, 07:34 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X