X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeroom 2C | Valhalla High School

"Alright, looks like everyone's here." Miss Violet closed her laptop and headed out the door. "You know the drill. You can finish your homework or hang out with your friends, but you CANNOT leave the classroom until 2nd period. Have fun guys!"

As soon as Miss Violet left, the classroom burst into excitement as students began chatting and playing around.

"HI!" Karuna immediately turned to Drake with an rather excited expression. "So your name is Drake, huh? Nice to meet you! I'm Karuna."

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

"Stop calling me Ikazuchi-chan!" Ikazuchi pouted and flailed her arm. She didn't like it when his son referred to her as a little kid, although her outward appearance, voice, and even some actions suggest that she was indeed a kid. "Nnnnn, you just have no respect for your own mother, do you?"

Ikazuchi then turned on the TV to watch the news, as if it would answer Kaito's question... and it did, actually. When Ikazuchi tuned to the news channel, the news caster was just starting a cover on continuation of mysterious deaths near Valhalla high school. Kaito's colleague, Chester from the Prosecution Department came to the studio to interview about their progress.

"Hmm... I have absolutely no idea what they're saying." Ikazuchi laid down on the couch. "I just watch the news because they have fancy graphics in weather forecast!"

Administrator's Office | Valhalla High School

"Ah, a new student." The elderly staff member nodded as she rummaged through her desk and pulled out a paperwork. "Yes, I will need your immunization records and official transcript, as well as this application form. You'll also need to provide at least two proof of residency. Any official documents that display your address will do."
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-31-2015, 04:02 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High | Homeroom 3B

He says that like he thinks it's going to keep us in here. We have an hour to do nothing. I'm going out.

With that thought, Rezar stood up from his desk and approached the window. Being that they were close to the roof, he figured he'd go sit up there for an hour, and then come back with 10 minutes to spare. Sliding the window open, he stepped up onto the sill. He placed his left hand on the side frame of the window, and his right hand on the inside portion of the window glass.

"Rezar, what the hell are you doing? You're gonna kill yourself!" one of the students called out. The others complained about him leaving the classroom, worried about getting detention. He waved them down ever-so-nonchalantly, not like it mattered to him, and steadied himself in the window frame. Carefully grabbing the nearest, least precarious ledge he could, he spun the lower half of his body around so he could more easily hoist himself upwards. He began to do exactly that, scaling about 5 feet of the school's outer wall in an effort to reach the roof.

"And one more pull..." With a final heave, Rez pulled himself up over the edge of the roof, up onto the concrete flooring above. "Alriiiiiiight, time to relax for a whole hour. Aaaaah sunbathing. My favorite." Rez said to himself. He laid himself down on the roof's tiles and let his arms behind his head to act as a pillow, while closing his eyes to bask in the sun's rays for an hour.
      Last edited by Kilelicus; 07-31-2015, 04:31 PM.
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High School l shower room

"Well look at that, the body is asking for fuel" the pinkette commented as she patted her own stomach "We might as well get something to eat before the second class starts, and before we turn into prunes with all the humidity" she said while heading to her locker and taking her clothing. It consisted of the school´s average uniform, but instead of skirt, Mirabelle used pants. She felt they weren´t good for her line of work, so pants were the more practical option. As she put the pants and started buttoning her shirt, the pinkette took a pair of bandages and started rolling them around her hands and arms, by the look of how fast and simple it looked, anyone could guess that she was used to using them like if the bandages where glasses.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Following her example, Misaka finished drying herself off and got dressed. She had a uniform like the one Mira was wearing, only she wore the version with the skirt like most of the other girls. Maybe she was just one of those girls who didn't like dresses or skirts, not that there was anything wrong with that. Misaka combed her dark hair and placed her skull crest in the usual spot. She tied the two ribbons in her hair and gave a slight twirl in front of the mirror to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. "Ah much better" she said as she turned to face her pink haired friend. "Alright I've decided, i'm gonna buy you breakfast today. It's the least i can do to repay your kindness." In addition to wanting to thank her, using the money she had gotten from the pink haired girl to buy something for her would ease the growing guilt inside her. She only had enough to buy breakfast for one but luckily the cafe allowed students to open a tab so long as they paid it on time.

It would set her back a bit but with her next paycheck just around the corner it wasn't to big of a deal. "So what are you hungry for? i won't take no for an answer!" She spoke with a smile and a slight giggle in her voice, clearly in a good mood for one reason or another.
          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-31-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Valhalla High School

"What I would like.." Mirabelle actually rubbed her chin, thinking on what she could order for breakfast, she could accept the girl´s offer, but she didn´t feel ok to receive a reward for just helping a fellow student. So the pinkette just smirked with a good counter, "I can´t say no, but I can make an agreement with you" she said checking her bag and noticed that she only had 1 cup of ramen left. "How about I put the soup and some drinks" she showed the cup "And you bring some bread? Witht that, we got a good morning meal with a good price" she offered
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka had to accept the counter offer but that didn't mean she was giving up just yet. She had a plan forming in the back of her mind. "hmm, alright i'll meet you in the cafeteria." she said getting a head start. She ran towards the door and opened, but before exiting turned once again to look at the girl with the pink hair. "Don't get too lonely without me" she said with a smile and a wink of her eye. She waved and then quickly left the locker room before Mira had a chance to respond.

Once she had let the locker rooms she set off in a full sprint out of the school, knowing she only had a little time to do what she needed. She ran outside and and sprinted down the sidewalk to a small Asian restaurant just a few blocks away from the school. Misaka often went there during lunch break. She was in luck, the girl working the counter today was one of Misaka's regular customers at the carnival. Misaka had arranged a deal where she would give the girl free sessions and in exchange Misaka could get her food relatively cheep. It always amazed Misaka how one could live on their own with such a small income. Misaka left the small restaurant with a to go box containing the bread she promised as well as a small surprise for her new friend. Once again sprinting she raced back to the high school, the smell of food a constant reminder of her empty stomach.

Comment

Valhalla High School, cafeteria

The pinkette was walking on one of the hallways and couldn´t help but wave at the sutdents who were on the first class, she was glad to have to start up to the second one, but just in case kept the time in check, she always wanted to have a good timing and great assistance ratio for her classes (I may have to eat a bit fast, but I can still enjoy it) she thought with a smile as she reached the soda machine and bought to cans of generic drinks, then she went to the coffee machine to add the hot water into her cup to prepare the ramen. It was good that students were trusted to pick plates and cups for drinks, so she took to small bowls that would had just enough space for the soup in perfect fifty/fifty portion.

Spoiler:

Comment

En Root to High School

By the time Misaka made it back to the school gate she had to stop running and catch her breath. "pant...pant almost.. pant...pant there" Her legs and lungs were aching but she pressed on into the school, catching her breath as she walked. She wasn't sweating thankfully but her body felt hot under the cruel sunlight. When she made it back inside she finally caught her second wind and make a fast walk towards the cafeteria where the pink haired girl was waiting for her.

Valhalla High School l Cafeteria

Misaka had regained her composure by the time she had reached the cafe. "Hey" she said as she sat down next to her new friend. "Hope i didn't' keep you waiting to long. I got a little surprise for you." Misaka pulled out the bread she had promised to bring from her to go bag but also a small cardboard/paper box which contained 12 long toothpicks, each with four round balls of kung pow chicken, sort of like a kabob. "Hope you're hungry."

Comment

Mirabelle practically drooled for a second while seeing the sticks of chicken kabobs "Man, those are great for a start in a day" she said while pouring the ramen in the cups and sitting on a table "I suppose you got them from one of the nearby restaurants, right? because the school food is either generic or bland" she commented with a smile. The pinkette just checked her clock and pointed out "We might as well eat now, we don´t have much time before the next ring starts"

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka slightly nodded in agreement with Mirabelle as she stuffed her face with the small but delicious meal. She used good table manners, but the speed at which she consumed her food was absurd. It was as though she hadn't eaten in days. She finished her half of the food in a matter of moments and popped the lid of her drink open. She downed whatever was inside it before sh could even taste it before wiping her mouth clean and giving a slight reviled sigh. With a full belly the insomniac sleepless night finally caught up to her. Before she knew it her head had hit the table and she was out cold. With class starting soon, things didnt' look too good for her.

(I DIDN'T FORGET THE TIME TAG I SWEAR!!)

Comment

The pinkette was enjoying her meal and looked at Masaki basically swallowing the food in one go. She just shrugged and dealt with her own share. It went like that until her new friend passed out, probably by enjoying it too much by Mirabelle´s thinking. When she finished the food, the pinkette, put the plates and trash on their respective places and went back to the unconscious girl "Hm.. might as well help her" she said to herself, opening her backpack and searching for the girl´s schedule

Spoiler:

Comment

Upon sitting down in his seat, Drake watched and listened to what the teacher had to say about everyone being allowed to finish any work or just hang out, with the only restriction being not to leave the room.

Well with nothing of importance to do at the current moment Drake turned to Karuna who had gleefully introduced herself.

"Why yes my name is Drake. Drake Jones Randall the Third to be precise. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. If I am positive you are Karuna? Let me say that you have a seemingly wonderful personality." Drake replied as he placed his hat on the desk, and cane next to his chair.

"You know I was expecting more of a reaction with my entrance, but then again I'm quite new to this city. Not only that but with these apparent murders I've recently been hearing about happening around the school, my little show I pulled was not as... exciting. Still the reactions I have received, along with getting to meet and sit next to such a happy and cheery face such as yourself. I am definitely more than pleased~"

"Yes mother..." Kaito replied to his mother's complaining about him referring to what he called her. Either way when she turned the Television on, he leaned up against the doorway to the Family Room to watch the TV.

When he saw what was going on the News Channel. He saw his fellow colleague doing an interview about the murders. Seeing this he sighed.

"Ah crap... Chester is there? Why is he there? I am a more viable person to interview about the murders. I've been working on the damn case for the past year practically... Oh well... at least he still knows quite a bit about the damn case..."

Comment

Administrator's Office - Valhalla High

Yuki was able to quickly find her medical and transcript papers and handed them to the lady and the lady asked for residential information as well so she went through her bag again. "Master said he placed my new ID and my lease in here." She thought but couldn't find it so she went looking in her front pouch and then found them. "Here they are." She thought and handed them to the lady as well and then grabbed the application form and started to fill it out.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Misaka slept soundly on the cafeteria table as her new friend looked through her bag. As she opened it up the contents of the bag were 2 text books, a diary, a notebook, a single ramen cup, a box of number two pencils, two pens and a small clock in the shape of a hello kitty cat. There was a white page sticking out from one of the text books that looked as though it wasn't' part of the book itself. Possibly her scheduled? Misaka was out cold and it didn't seem like she would be waking up any time soon. Mirablelle could easily get away with snooping if she wanted too.

Comment

"Thank you." Karuna giggled and smiled. "Well, I'd say they were not ready for such an entrance. Nobody would wake up one morning and think, 'You know what, I'm going to meet a gentleman with a cane today.' you know."

Karuna looked past Drake and towards Alisa, who was now reading a book called [i]City of Ashes/i]. The cover indicated that it was for teens and young adults, while the name suggested the book's overall mood to be dark and mysterious, just like Alisa herself.

"Hey Drake, come with me. I'm going to introduce you to one of my BESTEST friend." Karuna looked away from Alisa for a second to tell Drake of her intentions, then looked back to find that Alisa was... gone? She seem to have vanished, book and everything. "Eeeh? Where did she go?""

Rooftop | Valhalla High School

Alisa grew irritated of the loud, boisterous attitude that her "fellow classmates" exuded, and instead escaped through the open window and climbed the walls of the school with only one hand to reach the rooftop, continuing to read City of Ashes while doing so. Once she held firm onto the railing around the rooftop, she performed what looked like a perfectly-executed sommersault to swing her entire body around past the railing and onto the rooftop.

Alisa frequented this place. Sometimes, she would sit on the rooftop all day until it was time to leave school. It was quiet and serene; no one would bother her while she read a book or just stared into the ocean through Aegir beach, her mind contemplative and full of thought. Today, however, she noticed that another student came to the rooftop to spend his time: the enigmatic skirt-flipper as people called him. Alisa didn't care for his antics; if he bothered her beyond her limit, she'll just kill him. Simple as that.

Alisa made no eye contact with Rez, although her rather eye-catching outfit and even more captivating moves to get to the rooftop surely must've gotten his attention. She pretended to not notice him as she sat on the rooftop and continued on with her book.

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

"...so, Chester, tell me. Who do you think this mysterious murderer will target next?" The news caster asked.

"Well, I don't want to give any definitive answer," Chester answered. Chester was a bit taller than Kaito and wore casual yet trendy clothes to work like cashmere sweaters and khaki pants, in contrast to Kaito who preferred a more traditional attire of trench coats. He wore glasses, and always kept his hair fairly long. "but judging by the pattern of the locations of crime scenes, we believe this serial killer will be active near Valhalla High School. We are focusing most of our forces into investigating those areas; hopefully we can bring this murderer to justice soon..."

"You haven't even eaten breakfast yet, have you?" Ikazuchi assumed as she returned to the kitchen. "What would you like to eat, dear? Toast? Bacon and eggs?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X