X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Kaito had stood up and did one final stretch of the neck as he was about to go get some coffee. When Ikazuchi asked him if the Police Station had a number, Kaito smacked his head against the wall.

"It's on speed dial. Anyways do we have any coffee made?"

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

"Oh! My name's Koishi, Koishi Komeiji!" the girl in question exclaimed, holding out a hand for a handshake. "You can just call me Koishi, though. Don't use my last name that much, bein' a wanderer and all."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla High School l Near the gate

She was so close. The pink haired girl was being cautious but she was clearly interested in the charms. As long as Misaka didn't say anything stupid she should be fine. Given the girl's physical superiority it wasn't' a wise idea to ask for a kiss as payment but Misaka wasn't planning to in the first place. She needed some breakfast and it was too late to go back home and eat something. All she had to do was make enough money for a muffin or something and she would be all set. "For a wondering traveler that doesn't' stay in one place for long, a single charm would suffice. So long as they keep it on their person. I have just the thing." Misaka reached into her sleeve one again and pulled another charm like the one she had placed on the table. This one however had been laminated to protect it from water and day to day wear and tear. "A bit unusual but you'll find they work just the same."

Comment

((Wriggle and I were talkin on how to introduce Drake, and since he is a new student and has missed one year of school previously, he is in room 2C. Wriggle informed me his recent post with the teacher saying there is a new student is for Drake.))
          Homeroom 2C

Oddly a good minute or two passed without this 'new student' entering the room. However suddenly, out of nowhere the door at the back of the classroom slammed open as a young man in a fancy white suit, white top hat, and solid black wooden cane entered the room. He walked in with eyes closed, chin up, his cane in one hand, and his other hand on the rim of his coat. The young man had a large smile on his face as he calmly walked from the back door of the classroom, to the center of the back of the room, and straight down the classroom and to the front of the entire class.

Once at the front of the class the young man slammed the bottom of his cane on the ground while sliding around it on his feet to face the class. That was when he introduced his name.

"Why hello there fellow students! I am pleased to introduce myself. My name is Drake Jones Randall the Third!" Drake proclaimed as he tipped his hat to cover his eyes. "I am a new student from over-seas, and I hope that making new friends with you all will be a breeze~! So please... be at ease~!" Drake spoke with a quick little rhyme he came up with on the spot as he took off his hat and gave a rather goofy bow to the entire class.

Comment

Valhalla Central Park -> Aegir Beach

"Koishi? That's a very adorable name. Nice to meet you, my name is Bora." Bora introduced herself, taking Koishi's hand for a handshake while she arrived at the destination: a beach that stood adjacent to the Central Park. It was still quite an early morning, so not a lot of people were swimming; although some die-hard surfers enjoyed the waves all the less.

"Strange. I thought we were doing streetside shots first." Bora questioned as she decided to indeed take off her boots; putting them back on is a pain, but walking across the sandy beach with long boots on is more of a hassle. Now barefoot, Bora did not hesitate to enter the sands, heading towards the camera crew who were busy setting up their gear. "Mason, I thought we were taking street shots first."

"Director told me to move straight to the beach shots. Apparently there's an event going on where we were supposed to shoot." Mason the photographer answered. "And here i thought we reserved the damn place first... anyway, we're just going to have you in some sun dresses, then we're all just going to relax for the rest of the day; maybe take a soak in the ocean."

"That sounds good." Bora nodded. It was unfortunate that she wasn't going to showcase hats to her new companion, but oh well. "Do you mind if we have someone watching the shoot? I found a little girl who found our little session interesting."

"Of course, as long as she doesn't get in the way of the camera." Mason shrugged, to which Bora turned to Koishi and gave her a thumbs up.

Ikazuchi stared at Kaito for 5 seconds, realizing how stupid she was with that question. She looked absolutely adorable while doing so, too, until she came to her senses. "Oh, right. Oops."

"Yep, I brewed some coffee for you! They're in the coffee pot; black, just how you like it." Ikazuchi added as she took out her cell phone and started speed dialing to call the police station that Kaito worked at. "Yes, hello, this is Kaito Yukimura's mom..."

Homeroom 2C

The entire class was dumbfounded and speechless at the new student's... gallantry. Some of them looked absolutely confused, not able to comprehend what just happened. Those that did understand either shook their head in disgust or struggled to keep themselves from laughing like a rude person. Two people elicited different reaction: Karuna who just looked eager and welcoming, and Alisa who looked away towards the window next to her desk.

"W... well, nice to meet you, Drake. Why don't you find a seat?" Miss Violet suggested, guiding him to the classroom with a small nudge on Drake's back. "Let's see... that seat next to Karuna is open... as well as that seat right in front of Alisa. You may choose to seat in either of those two, but don't take too long; we have to get started."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

(Posting since it doesn't have to do with Sustic's.)
              Valhalla Central Park

Koishi came down to the beach, taking off her shoes before heading onto the sand.

"Hey, i'm not THAT little. Just a little short, is all." Koishi replied. "You go have fun now, ya hear? I'll make a sand-castle or somethin' while I watch."

With that, she plopped herself down onto the sand nearby, uncaring of her clothes, as she made a criss-cross and gazed all around, fiddling with the sand as it trickled through her fingertips.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(same situation as Mima´s)

Checking that the first class was already starting, Mira decided to end the conversation, yet, she put the money and the ramen cup so the lady could have something to eat "All right then, this looks perfect for me" she said already noticing the water protection and durable material "It may look odd, but it is always good to try new things" she smirked while taking the charm "And now I shall go and refresh myself, have a nice morning" she waved at the cloaked female while entering the school

Since she had managed to make a good schedule for school, the pinkette didn´t have the very first period, she could get to the second one after going to the gym, but since he was greeted with the strange woman, she had to go only to the shower room. As she headed to the gymnasium, Mirabelle looked at the charm, with a chuckle, she strapped it on herself while getting into the building, there were already some students with similar intentions as her, so at least she would be able to hear some gossip from the parroting girls as she showered
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(second verse same as the first.)

Misaka, victorious in her efforts managed to gt not only a bit of cash but the pink haired woman was kind enough to give her a cup of ramen as well. She waved a goodbye to her and waited until she was out of sight before putting her cloak along with the rest of her things back into her bag. She went back inside. Being the leader of the seance club allowed her to skip first period and just relax for the first half of the morning. She placed her meterials back in he locked but left the table and chair outside where she had been using them. "Oh well someone will clean those up for me" she thought to herself as she closed her locked and headed towards the girl's locker room, hoping to find some form of entertainment in there.

Comment

Homeroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"It's... not my fault... sir..." Rez huffed as he clamored to his feet, ever so slowly. "Ah... forget it. I'm moving..." he continued, staggering towards his desk with relative sluggishness.

This old fart... no fun at all. It's not my fault I'm so good at flipping skirts. How was I supposed to know that girl would hit me like a truck?

Rez sat down in his chair with an audible huff, planted his chin on his desk, and turned his gaze to the homeroom teacher. "Okay, I'm ready now..."
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla Airport

Arriving on an bit of an early flight from Osaka, a light blue haired female steps out of the airport and onto the streets of Valhalla. The female was named Yuki, a new resident of the city. Yuki looked around at the buildings. The only thing she said on her was a small duffle bag, since her belongings were sent to her new apartment a few days ago. She went into the front pocket and grabbed out a map. "I should head to my new school, believed it was called Valhalla High." She said to herself and started walking.

En route to School

As Yuki walked to her new school, she was looking around Valhalla, the park, stores and other possible places she can go to. She did find a few places she liked. "I better hurry." She said and started to walk a little faster.

Valhalla High Entrance

After about a 35 minute walk from the airport, give or take 5 minutes. Yuki arrived at her new school. "Seems like I'm late." She said noticing the lack of students and seeing students already in class. "Staff room." She said knowing where to go but of course doesn't know where it's at.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Homeroom 2C

Drake seemingly ignored most of the odd stares and glares he had received from most of the class. In fact he seemed content with his reactions from the class. Hell he was even going to go on even further about anything really. Unfurtonately before he could even open his damn mouth, the teacher nudged him while telling him where he should sit. So far there were two options for seating. One was in front of a girl sitting next to a window, while the other was a seat next to a rather cheery looking girl. To be honest both seats had their perks.

Sitting in front of the girl next to the window would logically means he would be close to a window himself, meaning it wouldn't be that hard to get a look outside to check the weather or who is entering the schoolyard. On the other hand the cheery girl would provide some possibly entertaining situations and would provide a relief from boredom. With these two choices Drake thought hard but couldn't come to a decision... that is until he hatched an idea. That was when he had taken out a silver dollar from his pocket, and with one flip of the coin being what decides his fate in this classroom.

"A flip of this coin shall decide my fate! Heads will be the seat next to that cheery girl right over there!" Drake proclaimed as he pointed right at Karuna.

"Tails will leave me sitting in front of that girl next to that window!" Drake proclaimed once again as he pointed at Alise this time.

"Now coin of fate, show me my destiny!" Drake said loudly as he flipped the Silver Dollar coin up into the air.

Tension was high with him as the coin in his perspective was slowly traveling up into the air... before suddenly falling back down into his hand. Once he caught the coin in his hand, he took it and placed it on the teachers desk.

"My fate tells me... Heads! Cheery girl over there, I will be your new desk neighbor~!" Drake said excitedly as he quickly swiped the coin before bowing to the teacher and making his way to the desk right next to Karuna.

"Okay thanks." Kaito replied as he proceeded to make his way out of his little office and into the kitchen. Once there he opened a cabinet and searched through everything before taking a coffee cup from one of the cabinets. With coffee cup in hand he walked up to the coffee maker and proceeded to pour his own cup while taking a sip of the bitter black coffee. The bitter taste was a little too strong for him, but he found that it helped wake him up in times like this.

Comment

Valhalla High School l shower room

As usual, the girls had their chit chat, the hot guy or the hot girl of the semester, possible exams and so on, the pinkette enjoyed chatting with the ones who weren´t scared of her, she just shrugged at that thought and kept talking with one of her boxing friends about the last tournament when she got in thought about the odd rumors and the cloaked lady.

It was so strange, there were sightings of this.. odd people, some were like those in the stories of horror, while others were just bizarre. ("What the heck is going on around here?, first there are odd rumors, then sightings")
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School l shower room

By the time Misaka had gotten to the locker room, the pink haired girl from before was already inside. Misaka noticed here but didn't' make any sudden glances towards her, knowing it was't a good idea for her to be found. The girl would't be able to recognize her thanks to her cloak but she might have remembered her voice. Having been out walking most of the night Misaka didn't have a chance to shower this morning so after taking a change of clothes form her gym locker she made her way into the shower area and stripped down. It took a moment for the water to warm up but once it did i felt great on her bare skin. It wasn't' until she was getting soaped up that she realized she had forgotten to bring a towel, thus leaving her stranded to drip dry unless she could get some help from one of the other girls. Or maybe she could get a towel herself once the other girls left? She was a little shy about gong out naked in front of the other girls to get one but what choice did she have? "Great... just great" she thought to her self.
                            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-31-2015, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Valhalla Central Park

Bora saw that Koishi was playing in the sands now, and went off to the temporary changing booth. She emerged, a few minutes later, in a bright white-and-blue polka dot dress: sleeveless and skirt hemline reaching to her thighs. She looked adorable with her leather sandals and, most importantly, a straw hat with narrower brim than the hat that she gave Koishi.

Bora proceeded to pose in front of the camera, either individual or along with her other model buddies. They looked so confident, with all their fancy clothes, shoes, accessories, and hats, and all just had smiles on their faces. It was certainly different from models you see on television who looked so stern and arrogant.

Homeroom 3B | Valhalla High School

"Good boy. Alright, let's see," The homeroom teacher nodded as Rez took his seat. "Before I take role, there are some things that the principal wanted me to tell you students."

"Recently there has been some increased deaths near the school. Some believe that whoever's been committing these crimes are going to target high school students. I recommend anyone who's not in club activities to head home early until the mysterious murders die out. If you ARE in a club, make sure to pair up with a buddy or two; do NOT walk home alone at night." The teacher looked at each and every student, warning them of possible danger. Some students looked bored, but most tensed up, not wanting a premature demise.

"Now that that's over, I'm going to call out attendance. Say 'here' if your name is called..."

Homeroom 2C

"Yay! Sit next to me! I'll introduce you to everyone!" Karuna cheered and welcomed Drake, even bothering to get up and pull the chair for him. Alisa meanwhile continued looking out the window, seemingly oblivious of the new student.

"Well, now that that's settled, I have an announcement for everyone." Miss Violet nodded as she put on her spectacles: a habit that she inadvertently does when she's serious. "The principal of the school wanted to remind you that there will be some police officers wandering the campus asking questions regarding the mysterious murders near the school. Do not be alarmed, and be as cooperative as you can; it'll make the police officers' job a lot easier if you cooperate with their questions and interrogations; they won't arrest you or ask you any unrelated questions."

"Now, I'll be calling out role; if your name is called, please let me know by any form of approval." Miss Violet pushed her spectacles in: another habit of hers, and began taking role with her laptop. "Alisa?"

"...here." Alisa muttered the most basic and bland answer. She was here, although she really couldn't care less about this school.

"...yes, yes. Alright. Thank you~!"

Ikazuchi hung her phone call and approached her son. "Hey sooooon! I just called the police office and they said you can have a day off! Isn't that great? You can take it easy today and rely on me today!"
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-31-2015, 01:06 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High

As Yuki walked through the entrance, she noticed that some students were not in class. "Free period?" She asked herself as she reached the doors and entered. "Staff room should be on the first floor, I hope." She said hoping she didn't have to go upstairs and disturb classes. After a few minutes of roaming, Yuki found the staff room. She took a deep breathe and knocked 3 times. "Excuse me." She said, making any staff member in there know that she's there.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X