X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka felt a bit guilty when the girl apologized. sure they were sleeping int he same bed but that wasn't really a big deal. And it wasn't' her fault they ended up kissing. Her face turned slightly red and she tapped the tips of her fingers together nervously. "N-no it's not your fault. You were trying to eat m hair and i umm... I brought it close to my lips... I'm sorry."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"Then those were the noodles that flew aways and back.." she said actually serious. Mirabelle sighed "My stomach controls my dreams as you can see and its ok, I suppose I also hugged you as a body pillow, right?" she asked
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka had expected the girl to have been angry with her, but she didnt' seem to mind at all. Misaka's voice only got softer as she continued speaking. "Well I... I kinda liked it you know? You're all nice and warm and stuff. I usually just sleep alone in a cold room but this is.... It's nice."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"You sleep in a cold room? how are you not sick?" Mirabelle asked as she sat up and took one of the pillows to hug it and sit down again on the floor, it was in fact a body pillow. "But yeah, I´m kind of.. warm bodied, I mean, my body" she gestured to her stomach "Is almost always warm, like a bear for example"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka finally got up off her back and sat down next to Mira. She couldn't help but feel of the girl's warm tummy that she had mentioned before. "So warm... Well. Whenever i actually sleep at home i usually cover up a lot and pretend my pillow is a nice warm hug from someone. I've kind of been living on my own ever since my father umm... Well he's not here anymore. I don't know how to fix the heater and i can't afford to pay someone to do it so I just grin and bear it."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The pinkette started rubbing her chin while thinking and then just shrugged "You can sleep here if you need to, this house is empty most of the day unless I come here after school" she offered. Mira would have liked to ask about Misaka´s father, but how the girl spoke of him made her think that it still needed time to get to know the black haired girl to ask such a private question.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka looked up at her with eyes that sparkled with pure joy. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "can I... can i really stay here?" She looked as though she could almost tear up at the thought of living with someone. She had been so lonely fo so long...

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The obliviousness of Mirabelle was showing as she scratched her ear while answering "Sure, you just need to keep your stuff clean and be respectful of the house, the general rules, and" she smirked at the girl "If you bring a girl or guy, please don´t disturb the other inhabitants of the house" she teased.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka suddenly wrapped her arms around Mira and hugged her as tightly as she could. She wasnt' that strong but she did her best. She even had a few tears of joy escape her eyes as she held on to her, but she wasn't crying, at least not yet. "... I... thank you."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"There there, its ok" the pinkette spoke to sooth Misaka, she didn´t mind offering her home to the black haired girl, as a simple person, Mirabelle could see things that complicated folks lost to sense were raw emotions and reactions. She knew that Misaka had some secrets as to how she had acted on the morning, but the shyness and fear in her eyes showed sincerity.

In the end, that was a good thing on Mirabelle´s list.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka was torn between being happy and wanting to cry at the same time. It was a strange feeling to her.. one she didnt' quite understand, but she was happy none the less. "Don't worry, I'll be the best roommate ever. I can cook food and clean for you, I'll even do your homework if you want me too." She said showing just how thankful and eager she was.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"Relax, I would like a housemate, not a maid" Mira reasurred (Although a maid girl would look cute) she thought with a smirk "As for my homework, I got it ok and the teacchers would notice the sudden change from my "acceptable" writing to a beautiful one like yours" she pointed out.

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 8:30 PM

"Oh it's nothin' special." Jason answered Koishi's curious barrage of questions while lighting up another cigarette. The hallways were inspired from traditional Japanese inn, with tatami floors and shoji along the wall. All in all, still looked like a residential home for a country influenced by Japanese culture. "All ya have to do is just have a swig of what's called the Judicator's Tear. It's a special drink of sorts; just a tiny bit alcoholic, but if it tastes good, then you're capable enough to join the Prophets. Simple enough, yeah?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Convenience Shop

"Sounds fine to me." Koishi replied. "I expected more uh, physical type o' stuff, but let's get drinkin'! Or sippin'."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 8:30 PM

Nicholas quietly followed behind as he listened to Jason, all while taking note of the rather traditional look of the interiors. Nicholas was expecting at least some kind of test of physical power or inner strength, not "The Blood Joining" from Dragon Age. Now that he thought about it, he hoped the drink wouldn't kill him if he was rejected. With that in mind, as well as him not wanting to directly ask if it would kill him, Nicholas decided to ask with a joke.

"This 'Judicator's Tear' isn't going to get me high, is it?", Nicholas asked Jason.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X