X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla Streets | En rout to School

"Well then, if things are in the safe zone, then its ok by me" Mirabelle said and then tried to explain "I mean, surely you know how to deal with things like that if you have been doing this for such a long time" then the brawler looked at Yuki "Hm.. maybe I can help you with that, I know some of the folks on the physical clubs, we just need to meet the Kendo president"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets - En route to School

Yuki can see that Misaka doesn't truely know what can happen. "There's a possibility an Omen might be attracked. Better keep an eye out later to be safe." Yuki thought and then Mira said she can help. "Thank you kindly." She said and then the tip of her left shoe hits a slightly tilted up crack and trips over, face first into the ground and grabs Misaka's dress and takes her with her by accident.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Misaka bliked not realizing what was going on at first. she felt the hand on her skirt and tried to keep the girl from falling, however she was a bit to late. yuki had fallen and Misaka's skirt was around her feet, leaving her black panties exposed. They were simple looking, made of cloth, nothing too special about them.

Misaka didn't get angry or yell at Yuki, she knew it was just an accident so getting mad at her seemed like a waste of time, but that dindt' mean she was unafected by the situation. Her facial expression slowly turned from one that was normal to one that was visably supressing tears, tears of pure embarrassment. The poor girl couldn't move and from the looks of it she was about to stary crying.

Comment

True to her nature, Mirabelle didn´t have that much of a reaction as she just chuckled "At least there aren´t some poor boys around" she said picking up Yuki and then rising Misaka´s skirt back up "I suggest you to take some breaths and let the embarrassment go away, sooner or later you will have freckles of broken blood cells on your cheeks and nose" she joked and kept moving
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Streets - En route to School

Thanks to Mira, Yuki got up and she brushed herself off. "I do apologize for that. It was a compete accident." Yuki said with her head bowed down. "Normally I'm not clutzy but I'm not used to these streets yet." She said to Misaka.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Misaka idn't speak. she just rubbed the tears from her eyes and tried to suppress her feelings..At this point all she wanted to do was go back home and go back to sleep. She would gladly skip this whole day if she thought Mira wold let her. "It's fine." she finally told the girl before turning back around and continuing her walk to school. If she wasn't in a bad mood before she defiantly was now.

Comment

Mirabelle´s body nature and face showed the optimist girl, yet on her head was someone thinking about the current situation ("One acts too formal yet has the social abilities of a rock) she thought about Yuki ("The other one has so much stress and secrets that it is obvious to see) that was directed at Misaka. Sighing, the pink haired student scratched her bandaged arms as if it was a simple itch, then lifted her hands on top of her head and stretched them to the sky, making her fingers crack for a moment, in the process, the bindings on the edge were loose and showed part of her skin.

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka sulked a bit as they walked, now nearing the school. She was able to cheer up again a few moments later, either that or she was hiding her mood very well. "Oh yeah Mira, which clubs are you in? I forgot to ask earlier.

Comment

"I have no club" Mirabelle answered with not so much of a care as she tied her bandages again (probably too focused on her owns stuff, but at least in a better mood) she thought "Since I´m pretty much everywhere and can do really good in most sports, I don´t need to be in a club to enter the school tournaments" she said and then looked at the school "I do, though, work at the school´s library"

Spoiler:

Comment

("Didn't expect that one") she thought to herself as they approached the school's entrance. Mira never struck her as the kind that would be interested in books or reading. "Oh? You're a librarian?" she asked with genuine curiosity I usually just go to the library during lunch to sleep. I can't believe I never saw you there."

Comment

"Yep, I pretty much do the work behind the curtains, checking the books´ condition, sorting them in the correct place, being the devil for those who don´t bring the borrowed books on time" she chuckled at that "And make sure the library is in perfect state" she sounded proud of that "As for why I´m not there at lunch is because I´m eating at the cafeteria or doing work on the storage room"

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School

"Oh I guess that makes sense then. Wouldn't want you tossing my out for using a book as a pillow." she joked and opened the door, being polite enough to hold it for Mira as well. "Oh... FUCK! i completely forgot about homework... Oh well, I didn't have that much. I can probably get some of it done before class starts." She turned to Mira to speak once more before going her own way. "I'll see you at lunch. Later." she waved a bit before running off to the club room to hopfully get somme help on her homework from some of the club members.

Comment

Deryl's Diner

"Heh. Yeah. It does got the fuzzies. My little bro said I'm soft and squishy due to my height once. I laughed. He laughed. The floor laughed. I stopped smoking pot after that." Sans spoke as eventually their food was brought out and handed to them. Koishi's sausage and eggs, and water. As well as Sans's breakfast burger. A burger with cheese, scrambled egg, bacon, some sausage, and hashbrowns. This made the burger quite... tall.

"Welp. Looks like the grub is here. Time to dig in!" He said as he took a bite out of the burger.

Comment

Alisa's Residence | 7:36 AM

All of Rez's memories of the past night came rushing back all at once at the sight of the bare girl before him. He blushed slightly and looked off to the side at her prompt evaluation of his skills over the course of the past night.

"Well, I'm glad I measure up, I guess. But uh... right now I uh... I could go for some breakfast..."
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Alisa's Residence | 7:36 AM

"Well I don't know about breakfast, but I got you a cup of coffee." Alisa commented, handing Rez a rather dusty mug with the parts where the mouth goes wiped clean. "Don't mind the dust; the part where your mouth goes: I wiped it with a clean tissue. Also don't mind how gritty the coffee is. The coffee machine in this building is awful, even for the abandoned building standards."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X