Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 8:32 PM

"Excellent. Now-"

Jason's speech faded away as some sort of pale wind suddenly blew into the room, drowning out his voice and clouding Koishi and Nick's vision. It swirled around the two in an increasing velocity, but as the eye of the storm is calm, Koishi and Nick felt oddly calm and collected... maybe even a bit enlightened. In fact it would feel like their eyes are being cleansed as if they could see things better; as if they were blinded before and now could see for the first time in the lifetime.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka playfully punched the air a few times, pretending she was a boxer or something while she listened to Mira explain her workout schedule and diet. It was funny just how different their lifestyles were. "Hmm.. I don't really have a diet or work out ever. I can eat pretty much anything i want and not gain any weight... although that miiight be because I can't always afford food when i need it."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"Then let´s hope I don´t make you a cake of a girl, because I always eat hearty plates" Mirabelle said while taking the protector cushions on her arms "Now let´s see those muscle of yours" she spoke getting on a fighting position, letting Misaka punch or kick the protectors"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka had a few reservations about hitting Mira, but she figured it would be alright so long as she was only punting the protective padding. "Hmpf, alright, i'll give it everythng I got." she said in a serious and dramatic way. She went full anime as sh stared down the protective padding and took her fighting stance. "HERE I COME HUAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she said as she let out a mighty battle cry, unleashing the most powerful punch she possibly could directly into the padded fist...

It was pathetic, Mira would hardly be able to feel the punch at all. Afterwords Misaka actually held her wrist and shook it a few times from the sting she felt, showing just how wimpy and out of shape she was. "OW ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owwwww! My poor little fingers."

Comment

Convenience Shop

Koishi breathed in, and out, as the wind slowed down her thoughts for a moment. Her jumbled thought processes rocked a little, getting a very loose sense of order, something she hadn't felt in years.

"Woah." Koishi said, blinking a few times. "I feel... weird.... is that normal?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The punch was weak at best, and she could see it was something that Misaka wasn´t used to do, yet the mere fact that she gave her all to the single attack was what made Mirabelle smile "That´s the spirit young grasshopper, if you keep practicing and keep that attitude, you will become a strong warrior and will be able to knock out those who bother you" her words practically irradiated optimism and encouragement.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Simply on instinct, Nicholas raised his arm in front of him to protect him from the unknown force, but oddly enough, he felt at ease. In fact, he didn't entirely know why, but he couldn't help but welcome the wind. Nicholas knew that these weren't entirely his own thoughts and that the odd force was influencing them, but he knew that it was because of the drink, as if the wind had expanded his mind and allowed him to see it. Even stranger, the wind seemed to have expanded his mind to new possibilities as a newfound mental clarity took hold. He now knew what he felt. He felt empowered within every aspect of his being.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Feeling any clarity?" Jason asked, grinning at the makings of two new Prophets. "Determination? Some sort of refreshing feeling at least? If you do, then you have become the Prophet. You can now see the Omen, and gain access to a unique tool called the Soulbound to help with slaying the Omen, directly or indirectly."

"Now I would teach you how to channel your Soulbound," Jason chuckled as he grasped his stomach. "But I am very hungry. If you'd like, would you two be interested in joining me and the other Prophets for a supper?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 8:33 PM

"Ehh, sure...", Nicholas said as he was still reeling back from what had just happened. It was quite a strange sensation, and Nicholas still felt this clarity and empowerment resonating within his mind and body. It would probably be something he would need to get used to, but he had a feeling that perhaps some food would take his mind off of it.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Convenience Shop

"Never felt clarity before. Feels tingly." Koishi then perked up more at the mention of food. "Yeah, food sounds nice. Less rumble in our tummies, and more doin' stuff!"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka giggled slightly and played along for as long as she could "SENPAI! I WILL MAKE YOUR PROUD!!" She cried out before punching the protective targets over and over again at what seemed like lightning speed to her. But in reality all the punches were still very weak and could probobly easily be avoided by someone with Mira's level of skill. She kept this up for all of ten seconds before she started to slow down, already feeling tired.

She was breathing more heavily than before, punching slower and softer until she completely stopped. *huf, huf, puf* "I think...I think I'll just stick to drawing..." she said between breaths.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Letting the girl take a break, Mirabelle took off the protectors and leaned on the ring´s ropes "We all have our pluses and cons, the mine are strength" she gestured to the gym "But arts is one of my low points, all that stuff about postmodernism or surrealism goes over my head, if I like a painting, thats it, no mumbo jumbo about its depth or personality" she snorted.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka sat done before going over to her belongings just long enough to pick something up. She got a number 2 pentacle and a sheet of clean paper and quickly as she could did a speed drawing oh Mirabelle in a boxing ring, taking up a fighting stance. Once the basic outline and some of the details were drawn in like nose eyes hair ect were drawn in, she turned the paper around to show her speed drawing to Mira. It wasn't' nearly as detailed as her last picture, but, but it still looked decent. Given a bit more time she could make it look a lot better.

"It's a lot easier for me to put my heart into something like this than it is to do any kind of physical activity. Specially when i have such a cute model".

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The pinkette´s eyebrows rose at the sight of the quick sketch made by Misaka "See what I mean? we all have our pros and cons, and that" she pointed at the drawing "Would be impossible for me to do it" she smirked at the mention of a model "Oh please, a model is would be allergic to food and eat whatever thing to be only bones and skin" she joked

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka giggled a bit in response to what Mira had said before answering. "Don't be silly. I'd much rather draw you than a twig. Besides thin doesn't mean healthy. You're in a lot better shape than I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X