Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 8:31 PM

Jason guffawed at Nicholas' reactionary question. "Bahahahaha! No, you won't be stoned just from taking a sip of the ol' tear drink. It shouldn't even make you buzzed; it's kind of like apple cider."

As Jason reassured his guests, the three have made it to what looked like a mixture of an oriental tea room and old western saloon. The odd mixture of kotatsu and the leather couches formed a surprisingly harmonious interior in first glance, but one must wonder who even came up with such outlandish idea of a design. Nevertheless, Jason continued forward until he reached the counter where he searched for a particular bottle.

"Hmm hmm... ah yes, here we are." Jason murmured to himself as he brought out a small tonic bottle about the size of an energy drink and two shot glasses. He laid them on the counter and expertly poured just enough in each glass for a gulp of the liquid, which was a pleasant sheen of light yellow with carbonated bubbles fizzling inside. "Each of you take a glass. If you taste refreshing apple cider, you pass. If you taste something bitter, then you fail. Even then, I won't forsake you for failing."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Convenience Shop

Koishi picked up the glass, looking through it to see that lovely yellow color.

"Welp." Koishi held up her glass for a moment. "To monster huntin'." Then, she drank it inn one gulp, letting it tay in her mouth for a few moments, tasing the flavor of apples. She never had apple cider before, but she guessed it was good and swallowed, a smile coming upon her face once again.

"Mhm, that's apples all right. Need to try an' get some actual cider later, that was pretty good." Koishi replied. "So, uh, does that make me a Prophet now?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka smiled armly while hugging the girl before planting a small innocent kiss on her cheek to show her affection. "Thank you....so much." she said softly speaking into the girl's ear.

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 8:31 PM

While Koishi quickly drank hers, Nicholas seemed to hesitate as he grabbed the glass and stared into the light yellow drink. The possibility of failing brought unease with it, but he knew that in the end, the only way to know for sure if he would fail or succeed was to drink the liquid. With that in mind, Nicholas took a slow, deep breath and exhaled before downing his drink. As Jason had said, the taste of apple cider spread to every corner of his mouth. He could feel the carbonation of the drink as it bit at his tongue, but that didn't stop him from drinking it. If anything, it was almost like drinking an apple-flavored energy drink, or some kind of fresh soda. After Nicholas's drink was gone, he gently placed the glass on the table before speaking.

"Hmm... Not bad... So, what does this drink do, other than tell us whether we pass or fail?", Nicholas calmly asked Jason.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Since Misaka made a nice comment and even thanked Mirabelle about her offer, it would be expected for the pinkette to reciprocate with something in the lines like "It´s no problem" or "Don´t worry about it". Yet Mira´s mind was again overworking with another affectionate act from the black haired girl´s kiss. the brawler simply nodded and tried to hide her blush.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka didn't seem to notice, she just laid her head on the girl's shoulder and sat there with her for a little while. "Well I'm wide awake now. Wonna do something?"

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Back in reality, Mirabelle didn´t feel tired at all "How much did we sleep?" she asked mostly to herself in wonder, but shook her head ignored the question "I´m up for anything, but what would you like or need to do?" she asked to Misaka.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka thought for a while about what to do. She didn't know where she was exactly so going out to some places wasn't something she wanted to do. But she didn't know what there was to do here either. "Hmm. I know, why don't you show me around? I'm sre we can find something to do."

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Nodding at Misaka, the pinkette got up and offered her hand to the girl "Well then, I can show you my mother´s gymnasium, it has something of everything" she said looking at her window where the other building could be seen"

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka took her hand and pulled herself up. Mirabelle's hand felt warm and gentle but strong at the same time. It felt so familiar somehow but she couldn't quite put her finger on why. She followed Mira through her home as she showed her around, all the while oblivious o the fact she was still holding her hand. It felt so natural that she didn't even think about it.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"You saw the entrance and a set of stair, so we got the TV room, the dinning room, the kitchen and dad´s garden" the pinkette showed each room in tour, and each of them had something of many cultures as decorations, and the garden had plants of varied colors and types. Opening the door to the backyard, Mirabelle guided Misaka through a cement path "The gymnasium sometimes has visitors, friends of my parents, but they need my key to get inside" she said while opening the door.

Inside the building, the gymnasium was rather spacious, having a box ring, a weight lifting set, some mats placed together in front of a mirror, and two rooms that would head to the showers.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka looked around the home with wonder and curiosity as Mira showed her around he home. It looked amazing and was much larger than what Misaka was used too. "This place is so amazing... It's hard to believe i'm actually gonna be living here." she said as she touched the ropes on the boxing ring to see what they felt like, pulling on it and letting it go. all the while she was still holding Mira's hand without having realized it. "Can i try out some of the equipment? I'll try not to hurt myself or break anything.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

"It´s a free world, just careful to not break a bone or a muscle" Mirabelle answered as she headed to the locker/shower room, unconsciously releasing her grip on Misaka´s hand. Soon, the pinkette came back with two sets of clothes "Well.. this might be some sizes bigger than yours" she spoke trying to keep things comfortable for the black haired girl. "But ties are our saviors" she smirked showing said ties on the shirt and shorts.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

Misaka nodded and changed out of her school uniform and iinto the clothes Mira had brought her, before moving on to other things. She moved from place to place trying out all the macheins for... at least what she thought they did. There were quite a few cases where she had no idea what to do and ended up just looking silly, but that didnt' stop her from sampling everything at least once. Eventualyl she finally worked up the courage to get in the boxing ring and walk around in it for a bit to see what it was like. "I bet you spend a lot of time here huh? Your body shows it."
                              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-22-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Mirabelle´s Home

The pinkette put a shirt and shorts that rather hugged her body since it was for her fit and followed Misaka until she also got up on the ring "I do train a lot, but also have my recess days, and as you saw in the school, diets are like an enemy to me" she joked "I mean, t does wonders to those who wish to have a smooth body and not a buff one, but my stomach is also important" she said patting her belly. "As for time training here, it depends on what I do, there is a basement with simpler tools and mats to basic exercises, but the main work is done here" she explained gesturing to the sets of equipment.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X