X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla High School

The pinkette sighed as she entered the gymnasium, she was already feeling restless and it was just the beginning of the day ("Give me a break, you also enjoyed doing normal things") she scolded herself as she guided Yuki to the more traditional building for the Kendo club "I donīt know much about who the teacher is, but it would be the usual procedure with other clubs, be respectful, bring the equipment needed for it. And be honest with the teacher." she spoke about it "Knowing the arts of this club will be good for patience and day to day ordeals, your mind will be able to see without your eyes only."
    Last edited by Kristia; 03-16-2016, 11:56 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High School

Yuki listened while she followed Mira. "I do know that. After what my master taught me, I don't think I can't be disrespectful." Yuki thought as they enter the gym.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alisa's Residence | 7:37 AM

"Don't worry. I'm not some oriental martial artist whose speech consists of parables and proverbs." Alisa snickered as she leaped down, landing on the main assembly lines where industrial machines kept their silent vigilance, gathering dust and rust. It was very spacious, with more than enough room to really test out the strengths of being a Prophet.

"Alright, now that you're a Prophet, first thing you want to do is get your Soulbound." Alisa began, her voice echoing in the wide empty confines of the factory. "Think of Soulbound as a weapon that reflects you. A tool, but at the same time your friend. The only way you can awaken your Soulbound is trying to talk to it; getting it to realize that you now can feel its' presence... I know I sound cryptic, but trust me when I say this: I tried to make it as simple and straightforward as possible."

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

"Ooh, a date with my son? I can't skip on the offer!" Ikazuchi said cheerfully as she embraced her son; her tiny little arms barely able to fully wrap around her son's waist. "You go and do your work thingie then! Mama will be alright; maybe get a little excited about the date!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:32 AM

Nicholas had smiled upon the joke Bora had made and the offer for her to accompany him downstairs. Needless to say, he would have liked nothing more.

"Of course. Lead the way.", Nicholas said to his new ally.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Industrial Warehouse | 7:45 AM

Talk to his... soulbound? What the hell was that even supposed to mean? If Rez didn't know better at this point, he would have thought Alisa was certifiably out of her mind. A weapon that was also his friend...

"Huh... whatever you say, I guess... Um..." He held out his hand as though he were summoning a weapon into it like in all of the action shows he watched. It was the only reference he could come up with. "Um... Soulbound... um... I don't know... Awaken I guess?"

Nothing...

"Uh... shit... I don't know, maybe I should have a little more authority in my voice? Maybe something more like an incantation? Ahem.." Rez cleared his throat briefly before holding his hand out once again. "SOULBOUND! I SUMMON THEE TO MY SIDE!" He demanded, and waited.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Industrial Warehouse | 7:45 AM

With a proud bellow from Rez calling it from the realm unknown to men, a sword with a peculiar shape and design which clattered with a clunk that echoed in the empty room. It thrummed with power, but other than how it appeared out of nowhere, everything looked normal about the sword. It was just... a sword, with a saw-like blade.

"Well, there you go! Wasn't really that hard, was it?" Alisa smiled as she watched from a few steps away from Rez. The air was chilly thanks to the early morning breeze... isn't she cold wearing practically nothing? "Now we'd want to test it against a real Omen, right?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Deryl's Diner

Sans looked at Koishi as he got up and off of his seat. His face was lax and casual like usual as he spoke.

"Need the muns huh? Well I certainly have some puns, but I don't know if you'll find them... humerus. Eh? Get it? Heh. Well I was thinkin bout headin to the High School in town. Got cafeteria volunteer work. Maybe ya can find somethin' there for you to do? Why don't ya come with me then?"

Comment

Deryl's Diner

"Well, uh, 'tibia' honest, that does tickle my funny bone." Koishi winked, grin brightening. "I mean, I don't want the rest of my money to go bone-dry. But i'm interested..." Koishi grinned a little further. "...and if I said no, that would've been a fibula."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla High School

Mirabelle couldn't help but chuckle at the girl, she had some idea of how the proper, yet unconsciously clumsy student was with just how she interacted with the pinkette and Misaka "Being disrespectful happens in many ways, you can do it both consciously and unconsciously" she spoke as they headed to the kendo club "And you can achieve the second if you don't deal with accidents like the one you had with Misaka" the pinkette pointed out.
                    Last edited by Kristia; 03-29-2016, 11:24 AM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Industrial Warehouse

Rez observed the sword in his hand for a moment, wondering what its design could possible be used for. It looked almost like a saw of sorts, but with far fewer teeth. He stared blankly at it for a moment before turning to Alisa. "So... now what... I just do that whenever I want this thing? The hell is it supposed to even do? Looks like some sort of circus sword."

At the mention of "circus sword." the blade extended autonomously and poised itself in the direction of Rez's face, almost as if it was pointing at him.

"CIRCUS SWORD?! Why I never, in all my eons, have ever been treated so RUDELY. My name is Cerastes, boy! Remember it!"

The swords sudden outburst shocked Rez and almost knocked him down out of surprise. A talking sword? What was next?! He looked to Alisa once more. "UM. ALISA?! IS MY SWORD SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING TO ME?!"

Comment

Alisa's Residency | Industrial Warehouse

"Yes. That's normality." Alisa commented in a slightly interested tone. "Cerastes... also known as the "Kyoshimato" or Sawteeth Demon Blade. I heard the last wielder of the blade perished 650 years ago... I wonder what it saw in you..."

"Well, looks like the hard part is done for you. Now it's time for the easy part... or the harder part for those fatally coward people." Alisa walked closer to Rez and his newly acquired blade. "Getting to know your new spiritual buddy. Of course, you're not going to introduce yourself to your sword through icebreakers and awkward activities. The best way for a Soulbound to trust its wielder is through repeated combat!"

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:32 AM

The coffee maker was down in the convenience store part of the building, stuffed in the corner with a handwritten sign with the price of a dollar and fifty cents, additional fifty cents if you want an extra serving of cream and sugar. It was situated on the corner so it was kind of hard to see for first comers, but Bora visited the corner so often to get coffee every day it was a routine for her now.

"Here we have the coffee maker. We charge a dollar and fifty cents per cup, but you can have one for free." Bora said as she brought out a paper cup full of piping hot coffee. "Any cream or sugar for you?"
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-10-2016, 12:04 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Industrial Warehouse

Repeated Combat? Rez didn't much like the sound of what that implied. He raised his eyebrow at Alisa.

"And how am I supposed to train and build my trust with... Cerastes... if these things aren't around during the day? Unless... Oh don't tell me you want to fight..."

Rez was well versed in swordplay, but if Alisa was able to hold all of those things off on her own, while carrying him to safety, he could only imagine that she had her fair share of tricks up her sleeve... and of course she'd use her exposed body to distract him...

"Do mine ears deceive me? My wielder would evade combat out of an obvious difference in skill?! How shameful!" Cerastes, complained, snaking around Rez and looking at him from different angles.

"How the f.... IT CAN READ MY MIND!?"

Cerastes retracted, now being only slightly extended towards Rez, pointing directly at his face once more. "Of COURSE I can read your mind, you disrespectful little whelp! I am your SOULBOUND. I am part of your SOUL."

"Please... Rez. Just... Rez..."

"Very well, Rez."
                          Last edited by Kilelicus; 04-11-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Alisa giggled. it was definite that Rez and Cerastes is going to be great partners; even though they are rather a bickering bunch right now. Sokol was also a rather cranky, mean Soulbound to her at the beginning of her training as a Prophet... ah, the memories.

"Oh, no. We won't be sparring until later. A lot later." Alisa clarified Rez's first training regime. "You see, Omens during the day transform into regular objects; street signs, water bottles, or even a living person. Those that are not blessed with the Judicator's tear; that's what that cider-like energy drink was last night; cannot distinguish a normal object from the objectified Omen. But now that you have the gift of the Judicator, you can distinguish between the two.

Alisa then walked over to a work table close by and took a paper and a pencil. To Rez, the paper was nothing special: just a regular old white blank sheet of paper. But the pencil was emitting some sort of purplish, malefic aura.

"The pencil here has some sort of purple mist coming out of it, right? Normal people cannot see this mist, but Prophets can. It is the most telltale sign of distinguishing between an Omen and an innocent object." Alisa continued. "Of course, stronger and more advanced omens, such as the Greater Omen, can hide this aura they emit at will, so it's very hard to tell what's what when you're up against higher-ranking Omens. But for now, since you are only fighting Lesser Omen at the beginning, you don't have to worry about that sort of deception."

"Now... the lesser Omen aren't very smart. When exposed to little light, they think it's night and turn to their true form. I'm going to have you battle some of them in the dark rooms of this building, so that you can get a taste of how battling an Omen can be. Don't worry; I'll be right there to help you when things get too dangerous."
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-18-2016, 06:59 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Industrial Residence

"F... fighting... those things... already?"

Cerastes jerked and coiled around Rez before getting in his face.

"Now listen here, boy. You hold in your hands a unique weapon of extravagant power. In your mind lies the knowledge of how to wield a blade in numerous different styles. Simple Omen like those this young girl refers to are nothing compared to your skills and my strength. Fight them, or I will personally ensure that you die, so as to stop wasting my time."

"God, this sword is so rude! Can I like... get another one...?.... Fine, I'll deal with this thing just... give me something to kill."

Comment

Alisa appreciate the enthusiasm, in all sense of sarcasm of course. A brief reminiscence of when she was young passed through her mind for a bit: how she didn't wish to fight the Omen because half of her shared the same blood. Of course, the reason is different for Rez: it simply could be the nerves; or some ulterior reason that Alisa did not care for too much. She tossed the pencil into a dark doorway that was shaded by the overall architecture of the warehouse, and a few seconds later a deafening, horrible roar could be heard.

"There you go." Alisa smiled, almost as if she was hoping for the Omens to attack. "Now, see to it that you kill it before it hits you too much. Some Omen wounds are tricky to heal."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X