X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla Streets - En route to School

Yuki nodded to Mira gesturing hello. "Mind meaning what you mean by crazy? Like mysterious things?" Yuki asked.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:00 AM

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Barely opening his eyes, Nicholas weakly reached for his phone and looked at the time.

(Ughhhh, 6:00...), Nicholas groggily thought to himself before drifting back to sleep.

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:15 AM

Nicholas lightly twitched as his alarm woke him from his slumber and grabbed his phone without looking. After barely cracking his eyes open, he could see that he had fallen back to sleep.

(Ugh, I really need to get up. There's a couple things I'll have to do before going to school...), Nicholas thought to himself as he closed his eyes...

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:18 AM

Nicholas regained just enough consciousness to crack one eye open and look down at the phone resting on his chest.

(Maybe just a couple more minutes...), Nicholas thought before passing out again.

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:30 AM

(Ugh... Okay, I'll get up...)

And with that, Nicholas barely summoned the will to sit up and get out of bed, nearly falling to the ground as he stood up. After that, there was only one thing on his mind.

"Coffee...", Nicholas mumbled to himself as he left his room in search of the one thing that could jumpstart his day.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Diner

Koishi perused, before coming up with what she wanted. "I'll have some sausage and eggs, sir." Koishi said in a curt manner, beaming all the while. "Maybe with a cup of water or somethin'."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla Streets | En rout to School

Turning to Yuki, Mirabelle responded "Well, with so many people gathered in this city, it is bound to attract something of everything, and sure there have been.. altercations with some people during the nights, but so far it hasnīt reached the point of actual curfews" While her words showed some seriousness, the pinketteīs mood wasnīt affected.

"That is part of living in a city, even bad things are small in comparison to the whole situation"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka walked with her head down for a while, but eventually managed to force herself to act normal again long enough to say something. "I just remembered I have some things to do at The seance club after school. I'll have to stay for a few hours after classes."

Comment

Deryl's Diner

"Okay so the Sausage Egg combo with some water, and the Breakfast Burger with everything on it for you Sans? Coming right up." Said the man as he leaves for the kitchen.

As he left Koishi and Sans alone, the two sat there for a while. Waiting for their food. As they waited Sans spoke up.

"Ya know. They always say 'comin' right up' at restaraunts. Yet it never comes right up to ya. It always takes a while. Luckily this place ain't too slow. I can at least take a short nap if I wanted to." Sans said as he continued to sit there in silence for a bit longer before speaking up again. "Hey Koishi. What's with the weird get up? Ya some kind of cosplayer or somethin?"

Comment

Diner

"Oh, this?" Koishi looked down to her outfit, with it's black vest, diamond buttons on the front, orangish-yellow sleeves and under-shirt, short skirt, the works.

"S'not that weird. Ever tried climbin' a tree? You get a longer skirt, gets snagged on branches 'n stuff. Vest keeps myself all niceyness when you gotta get dirty. Plaid's nice lookin'. And my hat's my bestest friend." Koishi patted said hat in response.

"'sides, it's pretty warm, and you're wearing that warm-looking jacket. Koishi reached over and ruffled the fuzzy white top of the jacket in response, smiling a little more. "It does got the fuzzies though. That's nice."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:30 AM

It's quite calm in the convenience store that is secretly the base of a secret society of hunting demon-like creatures. Dead silence consumed the air as Nick traversed from his bedroom down the hallway when he felt a familiar presence.

"Oh, you're up early."

It was that model from yesterday. Bora was her name, from Nick's memory. She was dressed as lewdly as ever, with nary a thing on except a silky red negligee and a matching silk panties with garter belt. Her hair, for a morning time, seemed perfect; as if she got up earlier and got prepared.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:31 AM

Upon hearing Bora's voice, Nicholas went from hunching over to standing with a straighter posture than before and also opening his eyes in a knee-jerk attempt to make himself a little bit more presentable when compared to how rejuvenated Bora seemed after sleeping. Despite this, it was rather clear by the somewhat messy, yet oddly fitting "bed-head" he had and the half-dazed expression in his eyes that Nicholas was NOT a morning person.

"Oh. Hey, Bora.", Nicholas said as he turned around and tried to act a little more aware of his surroundings. It took only a split second to notice what exactly Bora was wearing, but once Nicholas saw, he seemed just a little more awake as his eyes darted up to meet Bora's face. Just as long as his eyes were fixated on her face, he felt that he would not be given any flak for noticing how.. revealing Bora's current attire was, or how her features were accentuated by how her clothing hung onto her frame.
                    Last edited by S121; 02-10-2016, 09:03 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:31 AM

"Good morning." Bora greeted with a hand wave and a mesmerizing smile. Every little movement she made was alluring: the occasional toss of her hair, the glimpses of her smiling at her primary target, the tiny yawns she makes... "How are you feeling today... Nick, was it?"

Alisa's Residence | Time: 7:36 AM

Rez could eventually figure out his bearings: in the office room of a decrepit, abandoned building in the more industrial side of the city, accompanied by a naked girl sitting next to him-

-wait, what?

"Morning, sleepyhead." Alisa teased as she ruffled his hair and pat his head. She was wearing an unbuttoned white dress shirt and nothing else. Her silver hair reflected the sunlight coming from the window, giving her the look of an angel lighting up an otherwise dreary setting. Rez could reclaim memories of what happened last night: recollections of passionate events. "You were pretty good last night... you know that?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Seance club?" Mirabelle raised an eyebrow at the odd name "What is that club?" the curiousness was obvious in the pink haired girlīs face "I never heard of it, but I will also be at school for some hours, probably checking the sportīs equipment and probably harass the other athletes to give their hundred and ten percent"
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Misaka seemed to forget about what was troubling her for a moment when Mira asked her about her club. It took her mind off of what was troubling her,for the moment at least. "Oh well it's a club where we talk to ghosts and summon spirits. I'm actually the club president so I have to be there." she answered.

Comment

Valhalla Streets - En route to School

"Be careful when dealing with supernatural forces you don't know." Yuki said seriously to warn her new acquaintances. Then she remembered that she needs to join a club herself. "Is there any kendo clubs?" She asked them.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Ghosts.. as in actual dead people and spirits?" the pinkette responded with surprise on her tone "Isnīt that like.. dangerous, maybe an evil spirit might try to do something? posses one of you?" she tried to sound calm, yet there was some fear in her tone.

Spoiler:

Comment

"Pshh" Misaka didn't seem the slightest bit worried or afraid. To be honest she dind't believe in any of the ghosts and magic stuff. She just wanted an excuse to hang out somewhere ele during the mornings. "I've been doing this kind of thing since I was a little kid. Have some faith." she explained, shrugging them both off. "Anyway there is a kindo club but I'm not sure if they are taking new members. You'll have to ask someone else."

Comment

Working...
                                X