X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diner

"Mhm." Koishi licked her lips as she speared the sausage and some eggs with her fork, devouring it quickly.

"That's good sausage." She said, some still in her mouth, finishing it off. "I've had better, but still good."

She wiped her face off with a napkin, and patted her belly. "Filling too. Need to remember to come back here sometime."
    Last edited by Koishi; 02-12-2016, 05:22 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Valhalla High School

"Welp, guess it is time to hit the gym" Mirabelle spoke mostly to herself "Got to warm up for the day" she said already heading to the gymnasium "By the way Yuki, you would probably find the kendo teacher around there too, or you can go to the school´s club site." she offered.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High

Yuki thought for a moment. "I'll go with you since you know who the person looks like. It will be easier I believe." She said and decided to follow Mirabelle.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alisa's Residence | 7:36 AM

Rez glanced shiftily at the mug and up at Alisa before sighing in disapproval. "If you insist... I need some sort of intake...." He said before begrudgingly taking the mug and lifting it against his mouth. He sipped some of the coffee before yanking the mug away from his mouth and spitting out what he hadn't swallowed.

"phhhbt phhhbtbtbt AUGH GROSS! It's like drinking SAND! How can you enjoy this crap?!" He protested in disgust.
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High

Mirabelle nodded to the educated, yet clumsy girl (I just know there will more situations like that trip and strip) she mentally chuckled as they headed to the school´s gymnasium "I still can relax or do some workout for the first period, I start my classes at the second period" she explained to Yuki and then asked "And what about you Yuki?"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High

Mirabelle's words confused Yuki for a moment. "Classes can start at 2nd period?" She asks following Mirabelle. "If that's so then I can get more practice in." She thought.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla High

"Eh.. they aren´t supposed to do that, only special cases can have such option" Mirabelle scratched her cheek "Me for example, have always trained and participate in most, if not all sports that the school participates in, I just need to keep my grades in optimal state and with my history from another schools, I managed to get the permission to have the chance to keep practicing on first period"

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla High

Yuki felt depressed but didnt show it. She was hoping to get more practice time but if she can't then that was fine with her. "I see. I need to get my schedule from the teacher after this." Yuki replied to Mira.

Comment

"What, not a coffee drinker?" Alisa put on a smug expression as she took a sip from her own mug: a red ceramic cup with the logo of a luxury clothing brand painted on its sides. "Hmm, thought you looked like one. Guess I was wrong."

Alisa stood up and walked towards a slightly ajar door to the exit, but not before turning back and flashing an intriguing smile. "Come on. Now that you're a prophet, we need to get you trained up."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:31 AM

Nicholas simply had a rather relaxed smile on his face, but beneath the surface, he could feel his heart beating just a little bit harder as he took note of almost every little detail, every little movement Bora made as she spoke. As he took note of her body language, he could also note how it seemed time had slowed down for him, or at least it felt that way. Nicholas knew that it was probably because he was currently transfixed on her, and unlike yesterday, he wasn't mentally exhausted, which meant that he was able to notice Bora's beauty more than before. Despite that, Nicholas retained his usual demeanor, relatively relaxed and content.

"Yep. Still a little tired from waking up, but I feel pretty good. I just need something to eat and some coffee, and I'll be right as rain.", Nicholas said to Bora.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Trained up? What are you... oh yeah that's right... that apple juice. And.... the monsters. Holy shit that was all actually real? I wasn't just drunk as fuck?" Rez took a a moment to come to terms with what he had just realized before slowly dressing himself. He groaned slightly as he stood up and stretched. "I can't imagine it'll be too hard. Not as hard as the training I went through at the dojo at least."

Comment

Old Cowboy's Convenience Shop | Residential District | Valhalla | Time: 6:32 AM

"Ah, a fellow coffee person." Bora chuckled. "I too need the aid of coffee in the morning; otherwise I look like I'm part of the Omen, you know. (Tee hee) Anyway, if you're looking for breakfast and coffee, we have those stocked up all the time downstairs. Would you like me to accompany you there?"

Alisa smiled as she took another sip from her mug. She was curious; curious as to how the training will go; how the two will spend the day together, what kind of Soulbound would Rezar get... so many curiosities that she would need to fulfill today. She wasn't a great teacher; in fact she wasn't necessarily the most social being due to years of living in isolation and having very little friends, but she could ease up to Rez. Something about the guy... she liked.

"Well we haven't got all day, so come on. Let's get started." Alisa said as she swung the door open, letting in the cool morning air. "We need a large area for the training, but the factory building we're in has a really large area where I assume they put their machines in. We can conduct your training there."

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Ikazuchi was just waking up when she heard the ruckus in the kitchen. Deductive reasoning made Ikazuchi believe that it was Kaito who was busy fiddling with something in the kitchen as she walked out, dressed in a very cutesy, fluffy pajamas for kids.

"Nnn... Kaito... Are you hungry, son?" Ikazuchi asked, still a bit groggy from the sleep but eager to help her son. "Stay right there... momma will make you something for breakfast okay...?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Deryl's Diner

Sans smiled as he put down his burger after one single bite. Koishi was rather fun to sit and... chat with. Definitely a change from the norm. Anyways when Koishi finished her plate, Sans just sat there watching the small TV hanging in a corner on the far end of the diner, mainly used to give some entertainment to the customers, and whoever is working the counter.

"Hey Koishi was it? Where were ya headin' to again? Maybe I could help. I grew up in this city so I know quite a lot about it." He spoke as he lightly pushed his plate with a barely eaten burger away from him on the counter. Indicating he was already surprisingly done.

Yukimura Household | Uptown District

Kaito who was still slightly struggling to wake up turned to look at his mother who was just beginning to wake up herself. He was... a little shocked as he had thought that he was being quiet enough to not wake his mother... Guess he thought wrong as there was his mother standing right in front of him half-awake. Kaito stuttered as he tried to think of something to say.

"I uh... Hmm... Sorry Mother, but no need. I uh... have to actually go. The chief called and told me to go investigate an attack that had happened last night, and you know the Chief... when he wants you to do something he wants it done." He said with a bit of sadness and hesitance in his voice. It was quite clear that he really didn't want to tell his mother this, but she did have to know. In fact she does know how much this case means to Kaito. It's one of the few things he has been thinking about these past few weeks... months. God knows how long he's been working on this case lately. Either way he turned and began to leave the house when he stopped.

"But... how about you come by the office at noon...? Maybe around... 1:00 am? I could take you out to get lunch Mother." Kaito offered, hoping it'd at least not get her mother too sad.

Comment

Deryl's Diner

Koishi made a thinking face, hand supporting her chin. "Well, I was gonna grab my stuff from a motel I was stayin' at, since I found somewhere ta' stay."

Her eyes seemed to wander a little. "And, uh... there was somethin' else, but I can't remember..." She patted her head a few times, until her eyes lit up. "Oh, oh yeah! I needed to find a job! Well, a second one that is, but a job that actually pays muns..."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Alisa's Residence | 7:37 AM

Rez followed after Alisa, but quickly pointed out her continued lack of dress. "You... do realize you're about to walk out their with no pants on, right? And what exactly am I going to be training with? Don't just say vague shit without explaining what you mean."

Comment

Working...
                                X