Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Industrial Warehouse
    BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqtxwpwX2jU

Through the shadows of the doorway, the head of the omen hiding within the pencil could be seen, eyes glowing crimson. It let out a horrible roar, Rez's cue to brace himself for whatever was to come next. He let go of his apprehension: It was do or die now, and he sure as hell wasn't about to die. Every single nerve in his body recalled all of the training he had received in the art of swordplay, including his own practices. Cerastes retracted, recognizing that Rez was ready for combat. He flipped the blade around in his hand and dropped into a preparatory combat stance.

Spoiler: omen

The creature roared once more and rushed at Rez, leaping to tackle him. He deftly evaded, sliding along the side of the creatures belly as it soared past. As it landed and spun around, it snarled at Rez, who had turned to face it once more. The two stared each other down, circling one another. Rez feinted an attack in an effort to provoke the creature into lunging at him. It worked, and the Omen leaped at him once more, only to be evaded once more. Only this time, the Omen caught a Sawtooth in the belly, opening a long gash in its side. The creatures screeched angrily.

"Rezar, aim at the Omen and call my name, followed by the command: Strike!" Cerastes demanded.

"If you say s-WHOA!?" Rez started before being cut off by yet another pounce. He rolled out of the way and rose to his feet quickly. He stepped forward with his dominant foot, aimed Cerastes at the Omen and cried out.

"CERASTES! STRIKE!" He bellowed. The blade in his hand extended forwards quickly, the ending digit rotating so as to be poised at the creature. Before it could react, Cerastes sank its fang deep into the Omen's flesh.

"Now, Rezar, command me to Bite!"

"CERASTES! BITE!" He commanded. The ending digit rotated to its original position and the sword retracted, tearing out a sizable porting of the beast's flesh.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Valhalla High

Yuki thought back to earlier when she tripped and had that accident with Misaka.

"............ That is true." She said as they walk. "How much longer until we reach the club?" Yuki asks as she glances over to Mirabelle.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Valhalla High

The pinkette pointed to the kendo club´s room "That is the place for you, but I got another suggestion for you." she said while checking her bandages "Try to loosen up, it is ok to show respect, but you are not just drone trying to fulfill tasks, enjoy life as we are still young" she smirked at Yuuki and started heading to the gymnasium "It will help you have a real smile." And with that, Mirabelle headed to the locker room.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alisa's Residency | Industrial Warehouse

Alisa silently watched Rez fight the Omen. Unlike the previous few seconds where Rez and Cerastes were arguing and bickering, when battle commenced, the two made a perfect duo; the blade wielded by its wielder, dancing in the darkness like a deadly duet. Still, she kept herself alert and ready in case Rez was in any lethal danger.

Maya's Dorm | Student Housing | Valhalla High School

Maya woke up to find nobody there. If it was like yesterday, Maya would go about the normal orderly routine of getting ready for school, but today, and the rest of the school year, was different.

"Rez?" Maya called out. No answer. Further requests for a reply was met with silence as she scoured the dormitory room. Rez, her new teasing roommate, was missing. He said he would go out last night in search for food, and he didn't seem to have returned.

A thought raced through Maya's head. What if the horrible serial killer murdered him late at night? It was completely plausible; the killer was said to have moved its' activity range near Valhalla High School; and Rez's hair color was something that made him noticeable even in the dark. The evidence was stacked against her hopes. "Rez... no... it can't be..." Maya cried as she clutched her chest. The sudden panic and horror was too heavy for such a delicate girl.

Maya staggered up with unstable determination. She couldn't give up just there; if Rez was indeed dead, she will only believe it until she sees his lifeless body before her. Missing school was not a big deal to her at the moment as she hastily changed into a cute casual wear of sky blue jean and a fluttery yellow blouse and headed out to inspect around the school.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Industrial Warehouse

Rez glared at the screeching Omen before him. Some sort of substance gushed from the wide gash that was made in its torso. He didn't understand Omen physiology, however, so he didn't know if it was blood or what, but something in him screamed to take this wretched creature's life, and every synapse in his brain obliged. It felt odd, to him. He had never felt any urge to take life before, yet now, after seeing what the creatures can do to people and becoming a Prophet, he could think of nothing else at this point in time. He flipped the blade in his hand.

"Ready to finish this, Cerastes?"

"Indeed... Command me to break. Whip my blades around this vile abomination, and then command me to coil. We'll end it here and now."

Rez grinned slightly as he turned his wrist. "Cerastes, Break." He commanded. The sword changed into its whip form. Rez promptly cracked his wrist in a manner of which he had never been trained in before. As if the sword was guiding his hands. The segments of the blade surrounded the Omen, aiming their teeth at the weakened beast. As soon as Cerastes was poised to strike...

"CERASTES! COIL!"

The blades all closed in on the Omen at once, rending its body to pieces.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
            X