X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove | En Pursuit of The Undead Dragon

As Zena and the others road through the others, the dragon's loud screech hurt her ears, causing her to try and cover them before she realized she needed to hold on with both hands to stay on her horse. She was surprised by the fox girl's keen vision. They were still several miles away from where the beast had landed and yet she coudl make out such small details as a person standing on it's head. "You can see from this far away? that's amazing." She said complementing the elder fox. What do you propose we do once we've scaled the beast and reached the top?"

Comment

Pine Grove - En Pursuit of the Undead Dragon

Zero saw that Zena calmed down some and heard Her mention Pine Grove. The dragon screech didn't seem to bother Zero as much, probably because of his Jin half. Zero closed his right eye and completely focused on his dragon eye. "Hmm? What's that?" He asked himself. "Hey Zena, is there supposed to be people living in that tower?" He asked her.

(I'm using the zoom feature from Eragon with the eye)
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Pine Grove | En Pursuit of The Undead Dragon

The vixenīs ears were flopped to endure the screeching until either she adapted to it or that it calmed down, "My animal side is mostly a tracker and scout, so things like hearing, sensing and vision are extremely heightened in me" she explained as her body twitched from time to time as it was slowly going back to its normal form, it got to the point of the sound of the crack of a bone "Damn.. after so many years, the body still hurts with the shift" she commented moving her head to relax. "Sorry about that, but back on track. I couldnīt see if it even was a human or beast or whatever, but it jumped from the dragonīs head" she said and looked at the bone beast "I suggest we try to use stealth we are only a group of four and I can tell you from a guess that the castle up there isnīt deserted, my first idea is that there is either a powerful Necromancer or a group of them to keep that thing alive."

"As for what to do up there, we first gather information and evade any confrontation unless it is the last resort, there isnīt a chance of "Ifs" with the power of the bone dragon, it will be mostly when it will reach another settlement to destroy it" Nera pointed out "Whatever we see in that place, we must keep with our heads cool, if there are Nechromancers up there, expect a fair quantity of dead bodies" she warned
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Saru sighed in relief as he could hear the Zena begin to calm down once they entered the Pine Grove as he and the horse he is borrowing began to finally catch up. Once they entered the forest Saru was tempted to quickly jump off the horse and begin swinging from tree to tree, after all for an Apex that is actually a quick method of transportation. Unfortunately though these thoughts would be interrupted by the sound of the Bone Dragon's loud screech. Sadly Saru did not have the capabilities to fully or even really partially block out the sound, instead he and the horse stopped the ears as he let out a wail of pain. All the hairs on Saru's body was standing on end as the Saru was having a hard time dealing with the loudness of the Dragon's screech. The pain was a little too much for Saru as he then fell off his horse and onto the ground in obvious pain, this was also enough to cause the horse to begin running back the way it came.

((Next post will have something for Braum. Just need to talk with Tewi.))

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:03 PM

Just then, the rubble and shrapnel from before was completely destroyed and a girl up above called out to him, raising Azeruk's attention that this was no accident.

"Oh good you're both still alive. Lovely tower, to bad it knocked down. I take it you know why i'm here so just give me what i'm looking for and i won't have to kill you. Any questions?"

As Azeruk heard this, he sharply inhaled as he looked over to Lavender.

"Yes, now go! When you get inside, shout your name as loud as you can.", Azeruk said as he pointed at the door that lead deeper into his home. After that, Azeruk kept his gaze on her one more time before grasping the helmet strapped to his side and sliding it over his head. He then raced over to a nearby pipe bolted to the wall and shouted into it.

"Lavender is a friend. Protect her.", Azeruk said before then looking back up at the unknown girl.

"I got a couple questions. Who are you, what are you talking about, and why couldn't you knock!?", Azeruk shouted up at the girl.

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

Takeshi didn't bother answering Kazeane. He instead decided to act exactly on her request and fly right out her window with her in his arms. Takeshi was a little worried to be caught flying off with the Tenma's daughter, so he flew as high as he could, up to the point where Kazeane and him would be but black specks. The wind raced against his face as he soared higher and higher, and once they were high up enough in the sky, Takeshi immediately flew north for the river.

"We're almost there Kaze.", Takeshi said to Kazeane as he flew as fast as he could for the river.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Chronomancer's Tower | Access Elevator

"So you're the guardian of the tower and you don't' even know what it is your'e protecting? Did the former guardian think so little of you that he failed to warn you of such dangers? Well whatever. My name isn't important, and i prefer making a more.... flashy entrance." she said in response to the boy's questions. With a small leap she dropped herself down into the clearing and landing on the same floor as Azeruk. "This IS chronomancer's tower right? with a naked girl running i thought I broke into a brothel. How much for the cutie with the big titties? I'm just dying to sink my teeth into something!"

The mysterious girl showed no signs of fear or nervousness whatsoever as though she were a lion speaking to a sheep. She had no problem mocking or making fun on the boy or anything he did. It was pretty clear she was toying with him but weather she was trying to make him angry or if she was just obnoxious was a mystery.

Zena was riding like the wind towards the dragon, however when she saw the apex fall over, covering his ears she knew she had to go back for him. She pulled back on her horse and turned it around as she started going in the opposite direction. She reached down with one hand and pulled Saur back up atop her horse with her. By this time the screech had already faded into silence and would no longer cause his ears such great pain. That is unless the creature was to roar a second time. With Saru with them once again, zena took off back towards the dragon once again. Normally a horse would have grown tired by now from carrying a person such a long distance in such a short amount of time but Zena ws able to use her light magic to heal and restore it's stamina as it ran. "I gotchya Saru."

"I've never seen that tower in my life. I couldn't' tell you what's inside it or if anyone lives there, but surely the dragon has a reason for going there."
              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 09-11-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Pine Grove

Zero turned his head and saw that Saru fell but saw that Zena went back and got him. Zena then caught back up and answered Zero's question. "Well apparently there's a few people there. Thanks to my dragon eye, I can see quite the distance." He said and then closed it and reopened his right eye. "But it hurts when I use it like that." He said shaking bis head. "Hey miss wolf, you know anything?" He asked the wolf.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(I actually have a post, guess I can post it)
                  (Also, thanks Zekai for giving me some ammunition to bother and/or tease your guy)
                  Pine Grove

Nera was thinking on what part of the flying beast to use her hook "Maybe the waist area, that is the part that moves the less.." she was thinking aloud until she heard the hybrid boy calling her, although with a mistake on her species "Well young dragon, I hope that your vision gets better since Iīm no wolf, but back on track, I actually need your wind magic to our first obstacle, which is getting to the bone dragon" she gestured to the beast and then took two vials of water (Iīll have to be careful, better try to recycle it after using them) she thought and focused back on her plan. "I can make a hook with my magic, but we still need a long rope and something high enough to make a good throw"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

"Sorry, my mistake. My vision will return to normal in a few minutes. Anyways, I think there's something we all need to discuss before we get there, our breed and magic. I think if we know those, it would benefit us. Since I'm the one who suggested this, I'll start. I'm a Human and Dragon Jin half with about half of my left side Jin. I'm an Aeromacer, but that's obvious from earlier. So who's next?" Zero said and asked.

Comment

When Saru was on the ground screaming in pain due to the Dragon's roar, he was thankful when the Dragon finally stopped its assault on the Apex's eardrums. Unfortunately his hearing was now a little shot, as he had a bad ringing in his ears. It was clear that for a short while he will be a bit deaf. Thankfully though he wouldn't need to listen to follow Zena and the others, for Zena had came back to pick up Saru. Helping Saru onto the horse, the young Apex smiled.

"I THANK YOU FRIEND! BUT MY EARS. THEY ARE STILL RINGING. I CAN BARELY HEAR AT ALL!!!" Saru yelled, unsure of how loud his voice was being right now.

Pine Grove - En route to mysterious tower

Meanwhile on the other side of the Pine Grove, the mighty and kind Braum was still running through the forest as fast as he could. Which unfortunately wasn't that fast, for his stone shield was too heavy and large to run properly with. Thankfully he was getting closer to the tower by the minute. In fact he could very barely see the shape of a building of some sort in the distance. Seeing this Braum began running even faster, his heavy and loud footsteps echoing through the forest ever so faintly.

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:05 PM

Speak her name as loud as possible? Lavender stood in front of the giant gate, feeling her legs wobble. Something about this situation made her a bit nervous and even queasy as she brought her legs closer to support each other. She felt, for the first time in her life, something called fear.

"M- my name is Lavender..." Lavender said to the gate, a bit quiet at first but gaining enough confidence to say it loud enough for the gate to respond. "My name... is Lavender, and I need this gate to open, p-please!"

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

Kazeane didn't answer. She just grabbed onto Takeshi as he took her to the river to the north. It was the river that she frequented to for swimming before the Tenma became all overly protective of her: a pretty little creek with gentle currents covered by the jungle to hide her from any prying eyes. Perhaps the cold, clear waters there will cool Kazeane down.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:05 PM

After Lavender stated her name, a loud click could be heard as she door sprang to life and seemingly opened on its own, but when it did open, it revealed a giant metal guardian standing in Lavender's path. This 30 foot tall bronze-colored metal man had an axe for one hand and a warhammer for the other. Its face wore a rather cold, neutral expression and its intimidating presence was only augmented by the hot steam billowing out from its back and the sides of its arms. The giant mechanical being lurched forward upon seeing Lavender and leaned over her, towering over her. It seemed as if the giant automaton was staring straight into Lavender, but just as suddenly as it had lurched forward, it suddenly stood aside and moved out of Lavender's way, allowing her safe passage through the door.

Meanwhile, Azeruk simply stared at the girl before grabbing the straps on his heavy 100 pound backpack and removing them from his shoulders, causing the heavy bag to land hard on the ground with a loud clunk as the heavy metal inside shuffled about. After that, Azeruk rather calmly pulled a heavy looking black throwing knife out from his leg pouch and held it in his hand before speaking.

"I don't really know what you mean by 'guardian', but you did just screw up my home. It's never a good idea to bother a chronomage.", Azeruk rather calmly, rather venomously said to the intruder.

River | Near Tenma's Court

It didn't take long for Takeshi to arrive at the river Kazeane spoke to Takeshi about. After landing on his feet with a soft thud, Takeshi quickly walked over to the river and carefully stood her up.

"I'd dunk you in the river, but you don't want to get your clothes wet. We can't create any evidence that we were out here.", Takeshi urgently said to Kazeane.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-13-2015, 06:16 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chronomancer's Tower | Access Elevator

The blond girl, rather than showing any signs of fear simply smiled and laughed at the boy's attempt at being intimidating. "Time has little meaning to me. Listen kiddo, put your little toys away and you might just grow old enough to actually master your element, Since you're clueless i guess i'll have to fill you in. This tower, or rather whats left of it was built back in the second era the dwarves built it as a place of residence for a powerful chronomancer. But during the fourth era it was given a lot more meaning. Theres a powerful book, a tomb of untold power and knowledge somewhere inside this tower and i'm here to collect it. Now tell me have you seen anything like this or do i need to rip this place apart searching for it?"

Zena followed the trail through the pine grove, hoping they were traveling down the correct path. She didnt' mind Saru's accidental yelling in her ears but it did make her flinch a bit. "IT'S ALRIGHT!" she aid back a bit loudly so Saru would be able to understand her words. As the road Zero made a suggestion and a rather wise one at that. were they all to explain their fighting abilities to one another it would improve their team work. They would have to work together to bring down that dragon and it wold be much easier if they understood one another. "Umm ok I'm an elf and i'm a paladin. I use light magic and specialize in slaying undead but i can also use my magic to heal myself and others." She explained as she waited for the next person to take their turn.

Comment

The yaju visibly flinched at the powerful yelling, but understood the situation, The temporal deafness will leave soon" she said loud enough for Saru to hear her. She then responded to the others about the other question "Iīm a fox Yaju, specialized in speed, scouting and stealth as my animal side helps me. As for my magic, Iīm an hydromancer, controlling most of the liquids and can change them to their frozen states" she answered while opening her cloak to show the several vials of liquids strapped on her belts.

Spoiler:

Comment

Lavender fell on her behind when she saw the giant guardian for the first time. No way in hell did she expect anything like this giant statuesque machine to hide behind the gate. She could only watch in fear as the giant seemingly came after her. As it closed in on her, the more and more fearful she became as she clenched her eyes and instinctively put up her hands to protect herself-

But the anticipated strike did not come. When Lavender opened her eyes, she noticed that the giant automaton instead gave way for Lavender to continue onward.

"H- huh?" Lavender wiped her eyes in disbelief. She stared at the unmoving automaton for a few seconds, then stood up to get going. She could feel something wet down under: she had wet herself due to the extreme terror she experienced, but it didn't seem to phase her too much as she walked beyond the gateway to see what's beyond it.

River | Near Tenma's Court

The river that Takeshi took Kazeane to was an unimpressive creek: far too insignificant to even be labeled on the map. However, it was still deep enough to swim in without worrying about bare skin scratching across the rocks on the river bottom.

Kazeane resisted the urge to immediately pounce on Takeshi when he let Kazeane back onto a standing position. What he said made sense: if she came back home with her dress soaking wet, fellow Yajus' suspecting gazes and Tenma's scolding would inevitably come. To put that issue aside, Kazeane would have to undress. While it was customary for Yajus to swim wearing as little as possible, undressing in front of Takeshi when her whole body was in heat was rather... risky.

"Y- yeah... I guess I have to... take this stuffy dress off..." Kazeane gasped, looking back at Takeshi with her face as red as an apple. "Are you gonna swim too... Takeshi?"
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-13-2015, 07:10 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X