X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside Chronomancer's Tower | Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:59 PM

Azeruk removed his hand from the door after Lavender had mentioned food and looked over to her as he rooted himself back into the present.

"Oh, right. Let's get inside and get you taken care of.", Azeruk said to Lavender as he grabbed the handle on the heavy door and pulled it open.

The door gave a large groan as it was pulled ajar, but oddly enough it seemed that the door was lighter than it appeared, as evidenced by how easily Azeruk was able to open it.

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:59 PM

http://guides.gamepressure.com/theel.../585415828.jpg

Inside the tower was not much at all, just an access hall and a lone elevator. It seemed as if the place was rather old and unkempt, as was seen by the dust settled onto the ground and the webs laying in the corners of the room. It seemed like some kind of gloomy old ruin, but Azeruk acted as if it were the safest place in the world.

"Don't mind the dust, it looks a lot nicer down below.", Azeruk said to Lavender as he waited for her to enter the tower with him.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary l Castle

"Forge? The place in which armor and weaponry is crafted? That is where the person who can help my people is located? VERY WELL! I will be on my way! I thank you your highness. I will be sure to let my people send you something i n thanks once the problem is solved~!" Saru replied as he turned to Zena as she turned and nodded at him. Just as she left, he immediately began following after her.

"This is absolutely amazing news. I finally found a way to help my people... though I do hope that there is still people to save..."

Comment

Sanctuary l Outside Molack's Forge

As instructed my her master and the blacksmith, Bayuu quickly left the forge along with her new friend zero. She knew that a chronomancer could revers any damage done by their time magic but when it came to people, reversing the damages of time magic was quite a bit more difficult. Not to mention it was unsafe for someone with a short a life span as the mixed breed might of had. Come to think of it Bayuu wasn't sure exactly how long a human jin's life span would be, but she thought it best not to ask.

Once they were outside, the dragon boy had asked Bayuu about her magic and requested her to explain a bit more about it to him. "Oh, well... hmm..." Bayuu started to speak but she had never really given much thought into how her ability actually worked. She thought it better to just demonstrate it for the boy. "Here I'll show you." She sid as she took out a tiny seed from one of her pockets. She held small seed up for the boy to see before turning her hand back around and holding the tiny seed to her lips. She gave the seed a small kiss before holding it flat in the palm of her hand just in front of Zero.

The seed began to mutate, growing vines, leaves then even stems with some branches. small purple and violet flowers started to bloom on the stock of the forming plant until finally the top of it fell forward and formed a bright red apple in the girl's hand. Bayuu then picked the apple off the small plant she had made and then offered it to the boy to try. Were he to take it, it would taste very sweet and juicy while giving him a temporary stamina and speed boost. "You see, the yun goddess gave us the ability to interact with nature on a deeper level then most life forms. Growing feed like this though can be very tedious though. I have to use some of my own energy each time i do it. Oh but, it's not that big of a deal. I can grow apples like these all day."

Sanctuary l Castle

Zena swiftly lead the monkey boy out of the castle to take him to the forge. The paladin was concerned about the monkey boy's tribe. "I truly hope your people are safe from this curse. I've seen the ritual for curing this plague a few times in the past but it looked very complex. I hope the court mage knows how to do it."

Comment

Sanctuary - Outside Molack's Forge

Zero watched as Bayuu showed her Yun ability. He took the apple and bit into it and with that bite, the little bit of fatigue he felt went away with the taste of sweetness. "This is a nicely sweet apple." He said as Bayuu finished explaining everything. "Just like what I was taught when I was younger, Yuns have a very deep understanding of Nature." He said as he bits once more into the apple. Zero used his free hand and reached into a small bag thats on the back of his waist. "Here's a little something for you and your master." He said handing Bayuu a small bottle with a special liquid in it. "It's pure dragon oil. You can use it for many things." He said.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 3:59 PM

Lavender looked around in wonder, not minding the dust or the spider webs around the hallway until she stopped in her tracks in front of the elevator. To her, the elevator looked like a giant metal maw, open wide and ready to have a Homunculus snack, which dissuaded Lavender from entering. The white bunny who's been following her and Azeruk throughout the journey, however, saw no reason to hop into the elevator as it did so, prancing besides Azeruk and making cute bunny noises.

"W- wait!" Lavender chased after the bunny, eventually hopping into the elevator to seize the bunny. "W- what is this thing? Is... is it trying to eat me?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:00 PM

Azeruk was a little confused how Lavender would be scared of an elevator, but he figured that much like almost everything else, she still knew very little about them. Hoping to ease her worries, Azeruk decided to explain to her what an elevator was.

"Oh no, it's not trying to eat you. This is an elevator", Azeruk explained to Lavender as she stepped onto the large metal plate, "Elevators can take you up or down, kind of like stairs, only you just stand still and the elevator does the rest. This one will take us underground to my home."
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:00 PM

A device that carries people up and down without having to lift a finger sounded too advanced for Lavender as she stared at Azeruk in perplexed gaze.

"I don't understand." Lavender tilted her head in confusion. "Do you have tiny people that will push this... elevator up and down? Or is it magic? My old master told me I'm magic, but I don't know what that means."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary l Castle

As the duo left the castle with Saru following close behind Zena, he heard her speak up about her own worry about his village. This made him quickly speed up his pace as he began running ahead of her. While doing so he looked over his shoulder at the paladin and replied.

"I appreciate your worry and concern for my people! If this man of magic certainly knows how to cure my people, and manages to aid us. There will be a feast held in honor of this city! I also promise that you will be invited to said feast!!"

Comment

"Not quite. You just pull a lever and it causes a shaft to shift down. It then unwinds a coil that causes the gears on the sides of the platform to rotate. It's technology instead of magic.", Azeruk explained to Lavender.

After speaking, Azeruk then realized that Lavender may not have even understood what he had just said. After all, she was still rather naive.
                    sigpic

Comment

As expected, Lavender's confused daze did not dissipate as she tilted her head in perplexed manner.

"So... is 'coil' and 'gears' like the little people's names, or..." Lavender wracked her brain for a possible answer to this, but without any sharp answer for it, she gave up. "I don't get it! Can you show me?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Bayuu curiously looked into the clear bottle of the strange and exotic liquid. She had seen many strange concoctions in the past but this was a first for her. She had heard that this type of oil could be used to cure burns and heal scars but according to the boy it had even grater functions than this. "Uuuu." Bayuu exclaimed as she peaked into the strange liquid bottle. "I bet my master would love to study such a neat thing. Thank you!" There was a sunny smile on the plant girl's face as she spoke. She seemed to be very happy and full of life.

Sanctuary Streets l En route to Molack's Forge

The elf girl had a bit of trouble keeping up with the much more agile Sarutobi at first. He was quicker than she and he had a much easier time sneaking past people and other obstacles. But did Saru even know where he was going? Zena figured the ape boy was in too much of a rush to even think that far ahead, but at last she managed to catch up to him and lead him down the correct pathways. Zena had never ran so fast in her life, and their rushed pace would allow them to reach the forge rather quickly. It wasnt' long before the duo met up with Zero and Bayuu who were still waiting just outside the forge. By this time however, the poor elf girl was seemingly out of breath, it wouldn't take her long to catch her second wind however, she was after all a trained advocate. But for the time being she allowed herself to rest and recover. "This is. breath breath The place" ... She stood there for a moment longer being slightly slouched over and holding herself up by placing her hands on her knees. Once she was finally standing up right again she noticed the boy and the girl standing just outside the forge. "Oh pardon me. We didnt' mean to interrupt anything. I just, i mean, my friend here needs to speak with the court mage. it's very urgent."

Comment

Molack's Forge

Hearing some conmotion outside the forge, Nera stopped mending her cloak to look at the possible disturbance. She glanced at the still faster than normal duo working and decided to keep them undisturbed.

Taking and putting on the cloak, the Yaju walked to the entrance.of the forge and spoke to the group "If you children don't stop talking so loud, I will have to ask you to move somewhere more distant than here" Her words were serious as she didn't mind she was speaking with a hybrid, an apex, a yun and and elf, in which two of them were from a high spot in chain of commands. "The blacksmith and the court mage are already busy, so please be silent to not disturb them"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Before Zero can say anything, the fox girl from before said to quiet down. Zero points over to the nearby fountain and so they go over. Zero broke the apple in half and handed the half without a bite mark to Zena. "Miss Bayuu made it, it should help recover your stamina." Zero said to her. "Court Mage Odion is currently using Chronomancy so best not enter there for another hour or so." He said sitting down on a bench, finishing up on the apple half.
                            Last edited by Zekai; 08-31-2015, 06:08 PM.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Much to Zena's surprise, the fox girl from before had shown herself from inside the forge. She had most likely gone there for a repair or to buy new weapons but either way what she said was still important. If the mage and the blacksmith needed such silence then the task at hand must have been a dangerous one. Still though a master blacksmith and a master chronomancer working together was surely a sight to behold. Zena almost wished she could go in and watch but thought it best to let it be.

The boy who had been waiting outside the forge pointed to a nearby fountan and suggested they all go over there so as not to disturb the working duo. He was also kind enough to share a slice of his apple that the yun girl had grown. One bite of that perked the elf girl right up, seemeing to have restored her energy almost immediately. She took a sigh of relief and bowed her head as she introduced herself. "Thank you so much. I feel much better now. My name's Zena. I'm the blacksmith's daughter, and this is my friend Saru. Pleasure to meet you."

Comment

Much to Zero's surprise, the elf girl was Molack's daughter. Zero was suspecting an orc but in front of him was an elf. Maybe she's a half like me?" Came to his mind. "Zero is my name. Your dad is doing me a favor since I ran a delivery for him." He said to Zena then looked over at Saru. This was a first for Zero yet again today, an Apex breed in front of him. "Hello." He said with a slight bowed and subconsciously stared back at Zena for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X