X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary - Outside Molack's Forge

As the two traveled through the city towards the Forge, Saru nearly began rejoicing as he finally arrived at they finally arrived. Before he ran into the store he stopped and turned to look at Zena, and when he turned around to check on his new friend. He had seen that she was out of breath. Saru chuckled as he scratched the back of his head while Zena caught up to him.

While he was waiting for Zena to catch up, he had noticed two people standing outside of the Forge. Ignoring them though he spent his time looking through one of the windows. While he was looking through a window into the forge he heard his name being used in an introduction to someone. Almost immediately the young Apex turned to Zero and Zena who had finally caught up, straightened his posture, and then did a deep bow.

"No. The pleasure is mine." Saru replied quickly before then turning back to fiddling and examining all the stuff in the forge.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-02-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Outside Molack's Forge
      (SUSTIC, How can Saru mess with the tools INSIDE the Forge if they are all OUTSIDE from the place?)

The yaju stood vigil on her place on the entrance to the Forge, both keeping an eye to the people who were talking and keeping the blacksmith and court mage with no disturbances ("Something is up, having so many different races on a same place isn´t just a coincidence") she thought and looked to the sky ("What are you planning this time for us mortals?)
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary l Outside Molack's Forge

Bayuu happily chimed in with the chain of introductions after both Zero and Saru had finished. "I'm Bayuu" she said happily. "I'm the court mage's apprentice so i go wherever he goes. Oh wait you said you needed to speak with my master? Perhaps i can help. I'm not as skilled as he is but I've been working really hard on my studies." Bayuu looked towards Zena and saru with a smile.

Zena was the first to respond. She doubted the apprentice would be able to help them but it couldn't hurt to ask. It's not like they had anything else to do while they waited for the court mage to finish his work so they might as well at least talk it over. Who knows, maybe she could help after all? "Well. Do you by chance know a cure for vampirism?"

When Bayuu heard Zena's question she immediately jumped to the conclusion that Zena had been turned into a vampire. Her eyes grew a bit teary and a moment later Bayuu could be heard crying out in sympathy. "OH YOU POOR THING!" she cried as she gave the elf girl a tight hug and did what little she could to shade her from the sunlight. "Don't worry I promise we'll find a way to cure you Zena i'll work really hard and i won't sleep not one bit til you're all better."

It seemed Bayuu had an emotional side to her. Zena was a little annoyed but she didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings so she simply tried to reason with her instead. "Umm Bayuu. You know paladins are immune to vampirism right? Our bodies can't handle the transformation so it'll either reject it all together or kill us. I'm not the one who got infected."

Bayuu paused for a moment before quickly letting go of Zena and backed away. If the redness of her face was any indicator, she was clearly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry" she begged with the bowing of her head. "I should have let you finish explaining before i jumped to conclusions. please continue." Zena's face was somewhat red as well. It seemed Bayuu had embraced the both of them, but sh e didn't hold it against her. "Don't worry about it." Zena assured her. She decided she would let Saru tell the girl about what happened seeing as he was there when it happened.

(sorry for being a bit late with this post. had stuff going on today and yesterday)

Comment

Zero listened to the girls talk and couldn't help but laugh. "Hahahahahaha!! Now that was funny." He said as he has his head down laughing. "I'm sorry about that, couldn't help it." He said as he regains normal posture. "Wouldn't the castle's library or research area know?" He asked them, since they are allowed access to the castle at any time, given their position.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

As Saru was busy looking through the window, he began to get annoyed at the conversation happening between Zena, Bayuu, and Zero. The way Bayuu had jumped to an immediate conclusion irritated the young ape, especially with how he was expecting to be able to speak with the court mage the moment he got here at the forge.

Thankfully Zena had managed to tell Bayuu straight who really had the problem, and as such he turned around and began speaking now that he has a chance to.

"I am the one who has the problem! Or to be exact with my words, my people are suffering. I came to this city a few months ago to seek help for the plague known as vampirism! Sadly I had gotten distracted by the interesting sights of this city and in turn I forgot of why I came here in the first place! Now I have remembered, and I seek the court mage's assistance. I was promised the court mage, and I was promised help." Saru spoke up as he crossed his arms while giving Bayuu a sharp, but not entirely hostile stare.

"As such I wish to speak with this court mage!"

Comment

When Bayuu heard the monkey boy's tragic story, it sent her deep into thought. She was so focused on her thoughts that she didnt' even notice the almost menacing stare the monkey was giving her. After a few moments the plant girl sadly shook her head in despair. "I'm very sorry but what you ask of my master will not be easy. Curing a single victim in the past proved difficult but an entire tribe of people seems like it would take a very long time. Maybe if we had some help from the mage's guild in the city? But even then it's not going to be easy." She tried her best to deliver the bad news as painlessly as possible so that the apex wouldn't' get too discouraged but it was clear that even though they could help his people, actually doing so would take a long time or require a lot of effort. Possibly both. The grim news clearly saddened Zena, She wanted to help her new friend but she wasn't' quite sure how. All she could do hope that things would be ok.

Comment

Zero let his ignored question go and came up with something. "Why not use that oil I gave you Miss Bayuu?" He asked Bayuu while pointing at the small bottle. "If I remember correctly, the oil's curative properties is good." He said as a traveler's bag came down by some red wind. Zero opens the bag and takes out a scroll. "Let's see............. Here it is. The oil when used for cures can amplify the effects and can take on the property of the cure as well." He read. "So maybe making enough for the cure just got easier I guess." He says as he read the scroll.
                Last edited by Zekai; 09-06-2015, 05:06 PM.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:01 PM

Azeruk couldn't help but give a slight chuckle at Lavender's confusion, but accepted her request to see the machinery. Azeruk was careful when he opened up one of the elevator's access panels on the ground, and once the plate was removed, he motioned over to Lavender to watch the spring and gears in motion as he activated the elevator.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:01 PM

At first, Lavender jumped and tried to hide in fear of the unknown when the elevator began operating, but when Azeruk pointed at how different gears worked to get the platform they were on down to the bottom floor, Lavender's fear turned into fascination as she heeded everything Azeruk said about the elevator in full detail.

"Wow... I'd never imagine something like this to exist!" Lavender confessed. She was, after all, only born a few months ago: something so complex like this elevator would statistically not be conceived in her mind. "Your master must be one smart person if he could create something like this."

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

Kazeane, after drinking her tea, was lolling about without anything to do. She could go harass her bodyguard Takeshi, but it really leads to nowhere other than coming back to being bored once again. She could try roaming around, but without any brothers to play around with, the whole place felt empty. Why can't she go with her brothers again? Oh right, BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN.

Anger boiled inside Kazeane again, but the anger was quickly overtook by another force. Something more... dangerous.

Kazeane fell on the ground. She was blushing uncontrollably when she realized what this force was. She felt something burning inside her that made her sweat and pant as she unintentionally brought her hands down to her private parts. The tea was, indeed, poisonous: a toxic drink that made female Yajus be in extreme heat.

"Ta- Takeshi..." Kazeane moaned. "I need you..."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Bayuu rubbed her head for a moment, thinking intently on how this would all work. Her master might know a way to work this out but it was difficult for Bayuu to be sure. "well, i guess it might work. but... Maybe you should ask my master." She said with a red embarrassed face. she really wanted o help them but sadly this went beyond her exasperates in magic and would need to be handled by someone with more experience.

Just as Bayuu finished her last sentence, the door to the forge slammed wide open as though it we pushed or kicked with great force. A large amount of smke and sulfer leaked out of the forge as the orc and the court mage both stumbled out. Shortly after finishing their project the collective heat and fire used to forge the blade had accumulated and formed one large burst of smoke the moment the effect of Odion's magic wore off. The two of them came out coiffing and gasping for air and one coudl only assume the fox would be the next to exit the building. However none of them seemed to be harmed, they just needed to catch their breath.

Through the coughing however Molack did manage to get out a few words. "Zero...m'boy....come here please."

Comment

Zero guessed that this was the best choice, though getting the oil was extremely hard to get, he was happy it's going to be used to help out. Just then, the doors to the forge blew open and out of instinct, Zero used his crimson red wind to surround the 4 of them in a protective dome and within a few seconds, the smoke started to clear and the wind dome dissipated. The strong smell of sulfur made Zero plug his nose, due to his nose being stronger thanks to his jin half. Then Molack was able to mutter a few words and Zero stepped closer to him.

Comment

Molack's Forge

Since things were calm again, Nera went inside to check on the blacksmith and court mage´s work, just after she closed the door, the magic of the chronomancer fell and an explosion of smoke and heat went towards her. The yaju´s instinct kicked in as she opened on of the vials and released the water from it, with a gesture of her hand, the vixen made a rectangle of water in front of her and made it into the form of ice. Most of the heat and smoke passed on her sides, but in the end, the yaju wasn´t affected by the explosion.

Then the two figures of the blacksmith and the mage passed on her side and opened the door, she followed them without saying a word.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary | Outside Molack's Forge

Seeing her father stumble out of the forge surprised Zena in a rather unpleasant way. As soon as the dragon boy had lowered his barrier of winds the girl quickly rushed over along with Zero to see if he was alright. "FATHER! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" she called to him as she then knelt down by his side to check on him. By this time however the scoffing had mostly stopped The orc had regained his compsure and cleared his throat.

"I'm fine thank you." he said in responce to his daughter. "Sorry to keep you waiting m'boy. You'er blade has been fully repaired." Molack explained as he held up the now sheathed blade in both hands. He pulled the blade out of the sheath by just a few inches to show that the blade was in fact not damages and sharper than ever, but it looked a bit different some how. "The hilt of the blade was damaged beyond repair so i replaced it with one of my own. This one is has been used by the orcs for years. You won't be breaking this hilt any time soon. The blade has been fully mended, sharpened and polished to perfection. I even took the time to inscribe your name on the handle. Is everything to your liking?"

The handle of the blade did look a bit different and this time around seemed to have a softer material covering the hard part underneath. Whatever this strange meterial was, it looked like it would be able to absorb the shock from most blows from and clashing of swords. In other words it won't hurt your hands while you use it. Just as Molack had promised Zero's name was also marked on the handle by what looked like golden stitching. It was clear that Molack but a lot of effort into the blade despite how quickly he and the time mage managed to fix it.

Comment

Zero was impressed by how fast it was fixed. "Molack said an hour but it's only been about 25 minutes at most. Got to hand it to Sanctuary forgers, they know their stuff." Zero thought as he takes the sheath and then takes the handle and draws the blade. "It came out so smoothly." Zero thought as he hands the long sword in front of him with both hands.Then suddenly, -Badump- massively strong crimson red wind bursted out. The magic was so strong that it can be felt even from the castle's Throne Room. The wind sped up, pushing even those with steady footing back. Zero then used all his strength just to resheath it. As soon as the long sword was sheathed, the wind stopped. "That...... was........ incredible. I never..... felt that much.... wind before." He said as he falls to one knee with the sword on the ground, panting. "It's way better than before and much more than expected. Thank you Molack sir and you too Mister Odion." Zero said as he smiles at Molack and Odion.

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:03 PM

"Oh, he was smart. He would think up of things that I would have never even considered otherwise. He's actually thew one that taught me how to maintain some of the automatons here.", Azeruk said to Lavender as he closed up the access hatch. After doing so, the elevator had finally reached its destination, the bottom of the shaft.

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

Upon hearing Kazeane, Takeshi had opened the door and stepped inside, ready to hear Kazeane's next request, but when he found her on the ground, blushing hard and struggling to breathe, Takeshi's rather relaxed demeanor turned into a more urgent one.

"Kaze!? What's wrong!?", Takeshi asked as he raced towards her.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X