X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary | Outside Molack's Forge

Molack was taken by surprise by the sudden gust of wind it caused him stumble a bit but he didn't fall over. Zena put her hands over the skirt of her outfit to keep it from being blow up too high and revealing more than she would have liked it too. Once the dust had settled and everyone had recovered from the shock wave, Zena approached the court mage. "Mister Odion sir." she said. I'm sorry to ask you this right after you finished working but my friend needs your help. Do you perhaps know of a cure for vampirism? His people have been infected by their curse and he's traveled all the way here to find a way to save them."

Odion thought but unlike his apprentice who took several moments to respond, Odion was able to answer almost imminently. He made a few more hand motions and soon after Bayuu translated for all of them. "Master Odion says he can help. But he's very fatigued. He won't be able to do the ritual himself until he has a chance to recover but luckily for you a light mage, or a paladin in your case can preform the ritual if you know how. My master can write down how to do it step by step and you should be able to pull it off."

Zena was suprised to hear that Odion thought she could preform such a ritual. It sounded like the sort of thing that would have been very advanced and complex but Bayuu's words made it sound so easy. "Well if you think i can do it i.." Zena suddenly stopped in the middle of her sentence. The air around them had suddenly gone dark as though a large shadow had been cast upon the whole area. She looked to the sky and her eyes went wide with disbelief at what she saw.

Sanctuary | Up In The Sky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZhS61hQzcI

Above the skies of Sanctuary, seemingly out of nowhere appeared a massive monstrocity that would stike fear in the hearts of thousands. The massive skeleton of a long since dead dragon flew overhead carying on it's back a fortress about the size of Sanctuary's castle. The sky around Zena and the others went dark as this massive creature flew over head It didnt' apear to be flying very quickly but it's speed was actually quite fast considerign how much ground the dragon could over in but a few flaps of it boned wings. It reached the edge of the city in mear seconds, still visible from anywhere in sanctuary. It stopped, hovering in the air for only a moment as it turned it's head and fired off a single blast of dark energy into the city. mere moments passed. It was quicker than anyone could have avoided, and before they knew it, the massive blast of dark energy had struck the Artix statue, causing it to explode and shatter on impact. the area around the statue was also very badly damaged. the buildings around it wrer reduced to rubble and some were just barely left standing. Umong the buildings that were hit one of them was Molack's own forge. It was in better shape than most of the other buildings around it due to how strong Molack had built the stricture to be but it was still in ruin.

Zena tried to raise a shield of light magic to protect the others but it simply wasn't' enough. the shock wave of the blast alone would have killed the whole group of them of not for Odion using all his might to further power Zena's light magic while trapping the group in a worm hole of sorts that the shock wave was able to bypass. The smoke soon cleared but by that time the massive dragon was gone, far to far away for anyone to catch on foot and it seemed to be heading into the wilderness..

Zena got back on her feet and scanned the nearby area to check the wreckage. No one had died thanks to Odion's protection but there were many who had been badly injured. However what caught Zena's attention the most was the destruction of the Artix statue. The great hero who had inspired her to become who she was, her greatest roll model had been disrespected and that was unexceptionable. Zena grew angry, gritting her teeth as she got up. she didnt' even have to think about what she was going to do next there was only one thing on her mind and that was going after whoever was responsible for this destruction. As if the statue wasn't' bad enough the dragon had nearly killed her friends and her only family. Whoever had told it to do that was going to pay. She put her fingers to her lips and whistled loudly calling for her horse. Luckily her and her father's horses had been spared by Odion's magic as well and it wasn't' long before a beautiful brown and white horse leaped out of the nearby stables and rushed towards Zena. The elf quickly leaped on top the beasts's back and before anyone knew what happened, she was gone. bound and determined to catch up to the monster responsible for the mass destruction.

"ZENA WAIIIIT!" her father cried ass she rode off. But he was too late. The old orc panicked with worry for his only child. Adopted or not Zena meant the world to him and the thought of her getting hurt was too much for his old heart to bear. Of cores there would always be danger in her line of work but THIS? This was unlike anything he had ever seen. No way in hell could he let his daughter go face this all on his own. However the orc was too weak to stop her. Fixing Zero's swword had taken a toll on him as well and the recent stress h had been feeling made his chest hurt as though he were going to fall over dead at any moment. He tried to run after her at first but soon fell to one knee, clutching his chest as he knelt there on the ground helpless.

Molack gritted his teath in pain, he wouldn't be able to catch her in his condition and even if he did he would just be of even grater risk to her health. Though the pain however he did manage to speak. Zero.. m'boy please. Take my horse. I know you've already repaid your dept to me but please. I beg of you protect my daughter.. she's all i..." Before he could finish what he was saying the old orc collapsed on the ground. The stress of everything that had just happened was too much for him and caused him to have a heart attack. He could still be saved but he needed help immediately. Luckily it seemed Bayuu was on it. She quickly rushed over to him to treat the old orc but there were still many more people who needed rescuing and medical attention.

Molack's horse is waiting in the stables and could easily fit at least two people. What happened next all depended on the actions of those who remained. Would anyone go after Zena? if they did would they stop her or aid her in her quest for justice. A new adventure was dawning with limitless potential for glory honor revenge and death.

Comment

Sanctuary - Outside Molack's Forge

As Zero was catching his breath, the sky suddenly went dark and he looked up only to see a massively huge skeleton dragon fly overhead. The dragon stopped at the edge of Sanctuary and fired a blast of dark energy and it hit the Artix Statue that was close to them. Before Zero could do anything, Zena made a light shield and protected the group. As the smoke cleared, Zero can see the the Artix Statue was blown to bits and buildings were destroyed, only Molack's Forge stood due to it's strong built. Zero used his sword to prop himself up and looked around and saw no one was killed. Zero sighed in relief and as he turned to see if Molack and the others were ok, he saw that Zena was furious of what took place. Zena then whistled and 2 horses appeared and Zena got on one and took off. Molack tried to go after her but collapsed. "Molack sir!!" Zero said as he rushes over and so does Bayuu. Molack then begged of Zero to chase after her before passing out.

Zero looked forward towards where Zena ran off then he went to his bag and pulled out 5 more bottles of pure dragon oil and a green scroll and placed then next to Bayuu. "These are all the oils I have and this scroll shows how to use them for healing." He said as he places his sword on his back. "Molack sir, I'll look after her, she saved my life so now I own her." He said before jumping up and down a few times. "Zena said your name was Saru right? I'm going ahead, catch up on the horse." He said to Saru and then took off like a bullet using his wind trying to start to chase after Zena. "Whoever did this isn't going to like what's coming to them. Artix is an icon to everyone and.they just disrespected him." Zero thought as he ran extremely fast towards Zena.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sanctuary

Nera raised an eyebrow at the situation with the new blade (seems like it indeed has great power, but is its user ready?) she thought and looked at the group for a moment and then sighed, then her senses went haywire with something massive. The yaju looked at the sky and actually was surprised by the enormous flying fortress "By all the nine.." was all she could say before the destruction occurred. Thinking as fast as her instincts let her, Nera used her cloak to evade most of the dust and was about to use her magic when Zena and the court mage made a tandem combination of work to protect the group.

The yaju was trying to find whatever information that her memory could bring when the elf sped her way to follow the bone dragon "Dammit, that elf´s emotions got the best of her" she muttered and put handed one of her vials to the court mage "Give this to the blacksmith, it will help with both his and your exhaustion, I have to get that girl before she does something stupid" she said and leaped through the destroyed buildings, chasing Zena and hopping that the elf girl wouldn´t be too reckless.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sanctuary | Outside Molack's Forge

As Saru listened to the conversation between Zena, Bayuu, and Zero while waiting for the Court Mage to emerge from the forge. When the Mage finally emerged, Saru who was hanging onto a nearby wooden pole by his tail, feet, and hands due to the recent blast of wind was definitely pleased, and was even more pleased when he heard that he will write down the ritual for a Paladin or Mage to perform and help Saru. Finally some true progress!

Unfortunately though this would not bode well as suddenly a large shadow covered the area. Quickly looking up Saru saw a large skeletal dragon with a fortress on its back flying over the city. Seeing this Saru was absolutely dumbstruck and actually worried. Why would such a large beast be flying over the city!? His questions would soon be answered when it then fired a large blast of dark energy at the direction of the statue. This definitely was not what he expected to see... Then out of nowhere he heard Zena whistle for her horses. Seeing two horses come running by unscathed, Saru then watched as Zena hopped onto one of the horses and ran off.

Saru then grew a rather... arrogant smirk as he saw Zero take off like a bullet towards Zena's direction. Quickly reacting he saw the Blacksmith's horse in the stable, and quickly proceed to jump onto the horse's back. Turning to the blacksmith he spoke.

"Sir I will borrow your horse! I will also make sure the girl is safe!" Saru spoke in a stern, yet excited tone of voice. Drawing his staff the Apex let out a loud howl before taking off on the horse after Zero and Zena.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-09-2015, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Outside Sanctuary

Thanks to his wind, it wasn't long before Zero caught up to Zena. "Hey!! How about you slow down some? The horse will collapse if you push it too hard!" He said to Zena but no luck as Zena was so focused on her anger to listen. "MOLACK COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF A HEART ATTACK SO HOW ABOUT YOU STOP AND THINK FOR A MINUTE YOU DAMN HOTHEAD!!!!!" Zero yelled hoping that got her attention.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Outside Sanctuary

The yaju was using all she could to jump further towards the horses, be it a post, a wall, anything that could hold her weight. It was then that she finally caught up to the elf and hybrid, but there were no more objects to leap on. Nera took another vial and threw it to the ground, both breaking the vial and releasing the water, with the flick of her hand, the vixen changed its state to ice so she could slice on the small puddle and jumped towards the male´s horse and barely landing behind him, trying to not put the stability of the equine to fall.

"That girl won´t listen at reason, her anger is taking control of the body" The Yaju spoke to the Jin "If you can get me closer, I can stop that stubborn elf by taking the horse´s reins" she said already preparing to make the leap.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dragon Fortress | En root to Chronomancer Tower
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZhS61hQzcI

The massive undead dragon flew with a fury through the air. The winds it created jsut by flapping it's decreped bone wings was enough to furiously blow the trees below him. He cried out with a roar that could be heard from miles away . The screech was so loud and so unpleasant that anyone within range of the fiend were at risk of bleeding from their ears or potentially dying. The risk was especially high for anyone who had adept hearing. It only tok them a few moments of flying before they reached their destination. the dragon let out yet another ear piercing screech as it flew around the chronomancer's tower. It landed on it's hind legs and with one massive roar and the simple swipe of his tail, the dragon struck the tower, cutting it in half almost easily. The tower may have been extremity strong and protected but the magics that commanded this beat were unlike anything anyone had seen for millennia. The beast stayed there and did little to nothing for a short time while it waited. If anyone had been living in the tower surely they would soon come out to see what was going on. Unless of cores they were too afraid in which case the dragon wold jsut hae to tear the whole tower apart. One could only imagine why a dragon of such power would be here.

Outside Sanctuary | En Pursuit of The Undead Dragon

The elf was moving swiftly across the land. traveling as fast as she could to catch up with the dastardly beast whom had just flown past. Her mind was focused and her blade ready. She would surely prevail in her quest, at least in her mind. However much to her suprsie she was soon tracked down by the mixed breed from before, and he was on foot at that. For some reason or another he wanted her to stop chasing the massive dragon, but what good would come from letting such a beast get away. The fox woman and the monkey boy seemed to be following them as well but they wre trailing much farther behind due the the early lead Zena got on them and the fact that Zena's horse was younger stronger and faster than her father's. Having two people on it didnt' hep them much either. the only one who might have been able to keep up at this rate would have been Zero.

"WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT? YOU SAW WHAT THAT THING DID TO THE CITY. WOULD YOU REALLY JUST LET IT GO AND RISK IT HARMING INNOCENT PEOPLE OR DESTROYING A VILLAGE. I HAVE A DUTY TO MY CITY TO PROTECT IT AND I INTEND TO DO SO EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MY OWN LIFE. STAND WITH ME AND FIGHT OR STEP ASIDE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Comment

As Saru continued his pursuit after Zena, he saw that he was slowly catching up to the Zena and Zero, The mysterious Yaju from before had joined him on Molack's horse. Seeing this he let out another loud howl to hopefully get their attention. All the while he and the horse was closing distance. Even though he was a little bit behind, he was still able to hear Zena and Zero speaking thanks to his enhanced Apex hearing. He could hear the anger Zena was having, and how she was wanting to kill this beast... he could also barely hear the others words are barely getting through to her. A scowl coming over his face he began yelling.

"You may have duty to protect your city! But anger is not the way to uphold said duty! If you fight in anger then you will be blinded, and in turn killed! At least try and gather a calm mind before facing this beast!! I may be young, but my father had always taught me to remain calm in the face of danger. Whether said danger is to yourself or others, you should always remain calm!!!" Saru yelled loudly as he and the horse he was borrowing drew closer to the others up ahead.

((Time to introduce this guy.))
                  Edge of the Pine Grove | Opposite of the Chronomancer's Tower

Meanwhile in a small clearing in the Pine Grove, a large, hefty man sat on a lone tree stump. The man was quite large. He seemed to stand at least about 6ft 6 inches exact. He was not wearing a shirt at all, thus leaving his muscular upper body visible for all to see. His pants were made of cow-hide and cloth with some minor armor plating. The only hair the man's head and face was the large moustache that honestly... made him look quite friendly actually, especially with the friendly smile on his face as he sat on the tree stump surrounded by a few rabbits and birds. This man... was Braum.

Resting next to or rather... behind Braum was what looked to be a large, heavy stone shield adorned with a large ram head carved into the large object. With what looked to be a small gem of... ice in the center of the goat head.

Braum was gladly taking a rest, probably due to him having carried such a large stone object for god knows how long. He was happily feeding and sitting with the many animals, and the animals of the pinegrove honestly didn't seem to mind his presence. Braum was definitely enjoying the peace and quiet of the Pine Grove... However this peace and quiet would not last as something disturbed the Pine Grove. A large gust of wind followed by a shadow covering the Pine Grove caused all the cute little critters to run off in fear. Seeing this Braum looked up and saw it... A large skeletal beast flying above the Pine Grove. As it flew off he then heard it's loud roar. It didn't take much else for Braum to grab the large stone shield by it's heavy metal handles before heading off deeper into the Pine Grove to investigate.
                  Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 09-10-2015, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Outside Sanctuary

Zero placed out his hand gesturing the Yaju to wait and then Saru caught up and said the perfect advice. "It's exactly like Saru said, racing in blinded by anger will only get you killed without accomplishing anything. Think back to Artix's story, did he ever rush in blindly? No, he always kept a cool head." Zero said as he tries to calm Zena down while still running next to her with a foot touching the ground every few seconds. "I can understand her anger, Artix is a hero and inspiration to everyone." He said as he looks left to Zena, clearly showing his anger in his dragon eye, he is just as angry as Zena. "Artix is the reason I took up the sword. Also, I didn't say anything about not going to get revenge." Zero said with a smirk. "Probably should've told the Queen first then rushed off but oh well." He said in a calm and jokingly voice with a shrug.

Comment

Outside Sanctuary

Obvious disappointment showed on the Yaju's face as she could easily hear those two kids "They will end up dead before even reaching the dragon" she muttered and then jumped off the horse and ran on her four limbs (Still feeling young and like a kit) she thought using her animal side to start taking the human one. The fox's body started getting stronger as it grew a bit, fortunately, Nera was already in good control of it thanks to decades of practice, thus stopping the shift in mid process, while the clothing of hers strained, it stood in good state.

(Now, how do I even calm those two) the close to feral vixen sped her way to the hybrid and elf (lets fuel the fire and redirect it to another place). Pushing her body more, Nera was getting near the two and spoke "Let me get this clear, you" she looked at the elf "Want to protect your city, but left your adopted father who had a heart attack and went without any supplies? I have to wonder how you got to be on the guard duty with such incompetence" her words were cold, but with reason. Then looking at the hybrid "And you, how are you going to even get to the sky with only a small backpack of supplies and a blade? Artix wasn't an emotional teenager with the dumb idea of revenge, he trained to become a warrior with help of the people"

"What I see here is two unprepared people going to their death, what a disappointment to your kind"

Spoiler:

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:03 PM

When the elevator platform hit the underground and arrived at the destination, Lavender felt a slight shake that caused her knees to buckle and make her fall.

"Oof." Lavender made a rather cute noise as she stood back up. The elevator trip made her legs feel a bit shaky, but she should be able to get used to it soon. Turning to Azeruk, she asked obliviously: "Can I learn how to run things like this? Maybe learn how to make them from your master?"

Sky Spear Tree | Tenma's Court

"Ta- Takeshi..." Kazeane moaned. Even an idiot should be able to tell by now that Kazeane was in heat, what with her constant efforts to shed her clothes off and her extremely heavy breathing. She was also sweating buckets, even though the weather was rather pleasantly cool today. It was almost as if there was a large fireball burning inside of her.

"Takeshi... I need... help..." Kazeane huffed, grasping Takeshi's ankles and looking up at him with earnest eyes. "Something... to make me... cool down... from this... heat..."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Access Elevator - Chronomancer's Tower - Outskirts of Pine Grove | Time: 4:03 PM

"Uhh, well... You might not be able to learn from my mentor. He died a few years ago.", Azeruk explained to Lavender.

To be honest, Azeruk didn't know how exactly a girl that still had much to learn about the world would grasp the concept of death, so he decided to further explain.

"About two years ago, my mentor grew old and his time was up, so he entrusted me with everything he owned. I may not be able to teach you all he knew, but I could at least teach you how to make something like thi-", Azeruk said to Lavender, but was cut off as a deafening roar echoed throughout the elevator shaft.

Just then, rubble from the tower began to rain from above shredding bits of the gear treads along the walls and collecting shrapnel as they fell. Azeruk looked up in shock at the scene unfolding before him, but quickly sprang into action. Reacting quickly, Azeruk sprang his hands up towards the rubble and shrapnel falling, and a bright golden glow erupted from his hands in a cone. Just then, the rubble above slowed to a stop, a mere 5 feet above Lavender and Azeruk.

"Lavender! Get out of here!", Azeruk shouted as he motioned toward the elevator's exit with a tilt of his head.

It took very little time to figure out what was happening, and once he did, Takeshi couldn't help but feel a little shocked, even a little scared. IT was his job to protect Kazeane, and he just gave her a drink that they had only just discovered today. Yes, he was told to get it by Kazeane, but he should have at least tested it himself to make sure it wasn't poisoned... No. Takeshi knew that in hindsight, it would be worse if he tested it out. Takeshi couldn't help but place his hands on his head as he tried to come up with an idea, a slightly embarrassed and panicked expression slowly growing on his face.

"Uhh, let's see. Heh, this isn't good. Uhh, well... We need tooooo...", Takeshi said to Kazeane as he tried to formulate a plan.

Just then, he had an idea. Kazeane was burning up, so the first thing to take care of would be to get her cooled off. He needed her to get cooled off, which meant that he needed to get her to the nearest water source and dip her in.

"Okay, I have a plan! Here, I gotta get you to cool water, then we can figure things out from there!", Takeshi said as he began to lift Kazeane off the ground.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-11-2015, 05:20 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Zena actually agreed with what Saru and Zero were saying. She didn't intend to fight the beast while angry however as she would have had plenty of time to cool off on the ride over there. But thee yaju girl's preaching was getting rather annoying. "You think this is about petty revenge? Yes i'm upset that the statue was destroid but that isn't why i rushed out here. What do you think massive undead dragons do in their free time? read books? Paint bowls of fruit? Kill tons of innocent people? If you choses the last one then give yourself a pat on the back. Weather or not i can kill this dragon isn't important. There are people out their who would be defenseless on their own and you're out of your mind if you think i'm going to leave them to die. I have my sword and my wit about me that's all i need. As for my anger, you're right fighting angry would get me killed but i don't exactly have time to stop and meditate, people are in danger NOW!"

Zena tried to explain as best she could why she was doing what she was doing. It was clear that no amount of convincing was going to get her to stop. Besides her father was in capable hands with both Bayuu and Odion there to help him. No one could discredit the elf's words either as it was still impossible for her to tell a lie. She raced onward through the wilderness eventually seeing pine grove up ahead. Riding a horse through these thick woods would normally be impossible but years of exploration had carved out many paths and trails in the woods. eventually she might have to dismount her horse and carry on by foot but for now at least she was able to keep speeding ahead on her trusty horse. "Pine grove? why is it headed there of all places?"

Pine Grove | Chronomancer's Tower

A lone figure stood atop the undead dragon's massive head. It was a girl with short chin length blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She peered at the desecrated tower and waited. Nothing seemed to have happened at first but then she heared a male voice speak. The male was speaking to someone who went be the name "Lavender" and it seemed he was trying to protect them. "how cute" the girl said to herself as she hopped off the dragon's head, landing firmly with both feet on the ground.

She walked over and peaked down at the rubble. the voice had come from under ground. sure enough down there was a chronomancer. she couldn't' see him directly by the slow speed at which the rubble was falling was clear enough that something was going on. I see you're having a bit of trouble there. allow me" she said as she lifted one hand. not a moment passed and all the wreckage that stood between her and the two people below was destroyed by darkness magic, this one was definitely a necromancer. "Oh good you're both still alive. Lovely tower, to bad it knocked down. I take it you know why i'm here so just give me what i'm looking for and i won't have to kill you. Any questions?"

(sorry this post took so long i had to wait for s1 to get home)

Comment

[Outside Sanctuary | En Pursuit of The Undead Dragon

(At least she got her priorities set) the yaju thought, but sighed "Then at least calm your pace so you don't over tax your horse and we can make a plan on how to even get up to the dragon" she spoke with a serious tone while skirting her way through the trees with ease.

Nera was looking at the growing ruins of a tower and at the bone dragon "If we can get enough rope, we can climb to it without being noticed" she said and noticed something oanding from the beast to the tower.

Spoiler:

Comment

"H- huh?" Lavender asked, confused as to why Azeruk's whole demeanor changed after glancing up. Then she too looked up to find that a lot of what looked like piece of the tower was held in stasis by Azeruk, and that she needed to get out of there. Fast. Even an idiot should be able to tell what was going on and, while Lavender could not understand it all too well, she knew that the situation was upsetting.

"Out of here? But- which way do I go to?" Lavender fidgeted, but she at least managed to exit the elevator platform where the rubble would've fell if Azeruk did not have his time magic. Now standing on an empty platform that led to another door, she could only watch the situation unfold with worried expression. "M- Master, will you be alright?"

Kazeane twitched a little when Takeshi approached her to lift her up, but did not rebel any further as she allowed Takeshi to hold her as he began looking for the closest source of water to cool her off. All the while, Kazeane was continuously trying to shed off her clothes as if they were too hot and uncomfortable to handle to no success.

"Ta- Takeshi... the river..." Kazeane huffed, her face blushing as if she has a fever. "The river to the north... take me there..."
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-11-2015, 12:30 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X