X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove

Zero walked through the trees and fallen debris from their battle with the vampire, following the trail his scale that he gave Zena is telling him. It didnt take him long to reach to where they were but he was hesitant to join back up with them, considering how he acted right before leaving them and mainly Zena. "Guess I'll go wait by the wagon." He said and walked over to the wagon and sat down near it.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Pine Grove

Now that her equipment was secured and there was no danger of breaking the vials, Nera walked towards the wagon "My only question though, is who is the puppeteer pulling the straws of this theater." she voiced her curiosity "The bone dragon on itself is a marvel of Nechromancy on itself, and the vampire is following someone else, that someone must have something to be so powerful or influential."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

Azeruk was still at the cart, though from how he was hastily putting away the empty potion bottle and closing up his pack, it seemed he wouldn't be around long. Whether or not anybody realized it, Azeruk was worried about the girl that he had left to fend for herself, Lavender, and was intent on finding her. He failed the first attempt at finding her, but he needed to do something. He couldn't just stand around and do nothing. With that in mind, Azeruk lifted his bag over his shoulder and took the pack that used to belong to the girl he found.
        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 04-07-2017, 12:03 AM. Reason: fixed a small error
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Pine Grove

Zena stopped just short of the wagon, curious as to what the fox lady had just said. "Very curious. I was wondering if she was working alone or if she was allied with some organisation, possibly a high class mercenary. But you seem pretty certain about what you said. Tell me, what did you learn from your time aboard that dragon?" Zena asked while observing what was going on at the Wagon. The dragon boy had returned suddenly and the chronomancer who appeared to be packing up to leave. She wasn't sure where he was going but hopefully at least one of her allies stuck with her. She didn't want to face the queen alone after recklessly running off liek that.

Comment

Pine Grove

While resting up, Zero saw that Zena came to the wagon. Zero went to say something but Zena started to talk to Nera so he stopped.

What do I say? From the way I left, it was rude and i want to apologize and explain what happened to Malack after she ran off. Maaaaan, what am I gonna say? Zero thought as he scratches his head while thinking.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Pine Grove

The yaju was now waiting for the wagon to move as she responded the elf's questioning "The dragon itself is alive on its own accord, it must have either one core or various in different places." she deduced "They are trying to gather the tones of magic for something powerful, and they have the reserves and riches to make such plan, the amount of corpses that had to be traded must have been by the thousands easily. And of course, the vampire nechromancer is following someone, but mostly to reach her own goals, and since the trackers I left behind are still intact, she is still clueless that I am a few steos ahead in our personal game of chess."
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Time to post again, with Saru and my other character Braum which even though is a clone of League... is a character I made for this RP. With rewritten lore and stuff. Just... check the OOC.))

Pine Grove

Before the wagon could start moving, and as the group gathered... something unexpected happened... Saru, the apex yaju came rushing through the trees from above. He seemed to now be RUNNING from something... said something was the buff man from before with the stone shield.

Saru came jumping and spinning from branch to branch until he stopped at a tree just within sight of the cart. After he stopped he turned back to the forest and scowled, as from it the giant buff, shirtless man, with the fantastic moustache and the giant stone shield came marching out with a proud smile, and the stone that was almost larger than him at his side. The man seemed to be smiling, but not out of ill will or anything. In fact it seemed to be as if he was having fun. As if he just played a game with Saru. Or rather... what he thought was a game.

Saru however seemed displeased with the man known as Braum. "Stay away you... you... joyful thing! I didn't chase after you to play a game! I came after you to get my payback for how you humiliated me!" Saru yelled as he embraced the trunk of the tree he was perched in. Braum just laughed cheerfully

"Ohohoho! But weren't we having fun? Besides I had done the apologies, and isn't fighting in of itself a sort of game? After all we could do of the old fashioned sparring! Man to monkey man! It could be fun, and after we could go for a nice tall glass of goats milk!" Braum called out as Saru clearly seemed to be a bit afraid... but with how his first encounter back when they first got to the tower went down, and how Braum just tossed Saru like a ragdoll from the tail... It would be obvious as to why.

Comment

Pine Grove

Before Zena could respond to the Yaju, she was interrupted by the little squabble between the monkey boy and she man with the big shield Saru was as tough as they came, but even he seemed afraid of this strong man. Braum was truly impressive. Then again so was this Nera person. having gone aboard the dragon and come back with her life. Then there was Azeruk, the guardian of the chronomancer's tome. Even though his home was now n ruin, he had showed great skill and potential during the fight. Standing next to all these great fighters, Zena felt pretty small in comparison. She had tried to do her part but now she was feeling like maybe she hadn't done enough...

It was then that she noticed the armor clad chrono mage was starting to pack his things as if he were leaving. It wasn't her place to stop him, but maybe she could help with whatever it was he was doing? after all it's not like he could go back home. At the very least she could take him to where he was going. "Excuse me sir. You've seemed very distracted since we left the tower. Is everything alright?"

Comment

Pine Grove

The old yaju looked at the apex and unnaturally strong man for some seconds and then just lied down, her body was bruised and she just knew that her ribs were damaged, while the last potion the fox took would heal her body, it wasn't an instant solution, oh no, it took its sweet time to mend the damage, if it wasn't for Nera's iron will, she would be curled up in pain. "Lady Zena, if I may ask, how are we in preparations for going back to the city?" she asked the elf, taking off her cloak and using some of the torn pieces of the cloth to clean her fur, pieces of bone dust, blood and whatever thing in the dragon castle were slowly being brushed away.

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

Azeruk was already close to leaving before suddenly being stopped by the elven knight from before, prompting him to gaze over to the woman. In truth, Azeruk did not know whether or not he should tell her. After all, what reason would she have for helping him? On the other hand, if she told her, there was a chance, no matter how slim that she would and could help him find Lavender. It would have been strange to see the angry sneer on his helmet and hear the rather soft-spoken and concerned sound of his voice.

"I.. Before meeting, I was trying to help a girl escape from the tower as the necromancer attacked, but I can't find her. I told her to go to Sanctuary and to wait for me, but she is nowhere to be found. I scoured almost the entirety of these woods and I can't find her. I know she couldn't have made it that far. The only thing I have left is the bag she dropped.", Azeruk said before pointing to the bag. As he looked to the bag, he could see the Yaju in the back that seemed to be resting. She seemed to be in quite rough condition, though she at least seemed to be stable. Considering how many he had made during the trip, he could spare one potion. It worked wonders for that Jin boy, so surely she would be up and in perfect condition in mere moments. To that thought, Azeruk pulled a red potion out from his bag and rolled the glass container over to Nera. After that, he looked back to Zena before continuing.

"Do you think there are other things in this forest other than hermits and mages? Bandits? Monsters? Rogue parties?", Azeruk asked.
                      Last edited by S121; 05-06-2017, 05:45 AM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pine Grove | Wagon
                        (that feel when you could swear you had posted, but then you check and you haven't posted in forever)

Zena thought about what the boy had said for a moment. They hadn't seen a girl when they passed through here. did she leave after they had gotten there? "No these woods have been bandit free for a long time. A few camps pop up every now and then but their always gone before anyone make it here to wipe them out. And I mean gone as in their camp is destroyed and theirs no trace of them." she explained.

Realizing what she said probably wasn't the most reassuring thing to him she quickly followed up. "BUT umm if you come with me I have an acquaintance back at the city. Wolf yaju, fellow advocate. Specializes in tracking. If anyone can find your missing person he can." she assured him.

After that Zena turned to the fox and answered her question as well. "ay! we're ready to leave. Anyone heading back to the city hop in the wagon."

Comment

Pine Grove | Wagon

Azeruk remained silent for a good long while as he contemplated Zena's offer. He had no reason not to follow her, and if her associate was as good as she said, then perhaps they could find Lavender rather quickly. Going to the city though... it brought feelings of both excitement and apprehension. Never before was he allowed to venture beyond the treeline of the forest, and now he would be plunged into the heart of the country's capitol. He had always wanted to see all there was to see beyond this forest, but his mentor always prevented him from leaving. As if by habit, Azeruk hesitated and looked down at the amulet he was carrying and listened, hopefully receiving an answer.

("Do it. Follow these people as far as you can. They will be very important in what is to come, and you will need them just as much as they will need you.")

Azeruk let go of the amulet and let it rest back under his breastplate before giving a faint nod and slowly rising into the wagon. This was it. He was going to travel farther than he had ever gone before.
                          Last edited by S121; 08-02-2017, 01:38 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Pine Grove | Wagon

Giving the armored man a short smile Zena nodded back and got in the wagon herself. After a few moments in witch anyone who wanted to could join them in the ride back could. the wagon would have taken off again, heading on a non stop path straight to the city of Sanctuary. While they would be moving towards their next location Zena finally asked what she had been planning to for a while now. "So about that necromancer from before. Any idea why she wold attack your home like that?"

Comment

Pine Grove | Wagon

Seeing the Wagon begin to go off for the city of Sanctuary, Saru stuck his tongue out at Braum before leaping down into the wagon with a surprising amount of grace this time. After which Saru's face was a smug one, like he pulled a fast one on Braum.

Thankfully the wagon wasn't going too fast yet, as the horses pulling it weren't at full sprint yet. As such Braum looked at this and picked up his big stone shield and began to sprint after the cart before managing to climb in at the last second. As he did he just smiled. After all Braum thought that the nice elf lady was talking to everyone when she said if anyone was heading to the city to hop in, which made Braum really want to go. Braum wanted to go see this city of Sanctuary. He's heard about it a few times before, but he never really had any reason to go there immediately. This time however he feels like he has a reason, as his new monkey friend is going and he would love to spend more time to get to know his new... friend?

Either way when Braum hopped into the cart everyone would feel the cart itself sink a bit as the weight of Braum, and his large stone shield which must weigh roughly around his weight if not a fair bit more. It would make the cart go quite a bit slower with him in it along with everyone, but it wouldn't be a whole lot of extra weight.

After climbing into the back of the cart Saru seemed actually quite displeased and wary as he climbed to the front where Zena was and huddled a bit close, making sure to keep an eye on Braum. Braum then spoke...
                              "You all do not mind if Braum does the... hitching of the ride to town...? If it is too much trouble then Braum would happily walk as walking is Braum's favorite of exercises!"

Comment

Pine Grove - Wagon

Zena said that they were ready to leave and so Zero got on the back end without saying anything right before the wagon took off. As the cart took off, Saru and the big guy with the shield got on as well. "I dont mind." Zero said to Braum as Zero sits to his left side facing outwards.

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X