X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Grove

Looking at the leaving dragon fortress, Nera couldn´t help but sigh, she was in a conflict of thoughts regarding her the owner of the fortress, but the one that was on the top was happiness "She is alive and so strong" she spoke with a real smile on her snout. The yaju also knew that things would get complicated now that she knew the face and identity of the person who caused so much ruckus on Sanctuary and the tower of the chronomancers ("Eatos is a stubborn avian, she won´t take a no for an answer.")

The white and black fox was climbing down the tree by using her sword to hold herself, she already had some ides formulating in her mind, one of them being so simple that a could actually work, but other and more efficient ones would need the assistance of her contacts ("Gerrulus is the closest one, but we need Alia to communicate with the others.")
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove | Chronomacer's Tower

Zena eventually fell unconscious do to the silent and safe internment she was in. the vampire was gone and they didnt' have much else to worry about at this point. It was ok to let her gaurd down for now. r at least that wa her reasoning. She could talk to Azeruk more once sh woke up again. Ther was a lot of work to be done. From cleaning up the city, to explaining what had happened to making a new plan of attack. The little elf was going to hav he hands full for a long time.

Meanwhile in another part of the forest. The very same boy Nera had saved would soon return to her. He was still in rough shape, but he wasn't' starving anymore. He also seemed to have obtained some medical supplies while he was gone. "So you met the vampire and made it back alive?" he asked as he approached the old fox. "Impressive. do you have any injuries? I'm no doctor but this is the least I can do to repay you." The man sounded a strange mixture of relived, and ashamed. He was glad to be free but he left the fox back their to face the vampire alone. At first he felt sure the woman would follow him out but when she didn't he actually started to feel guilty about what might happen to her. "I haven't forgotten the kindness you did for me. Mark my words, as a man and as a worrier I will repay you."

Comment

Pine Grove

She had felt the pressence of the male and listened to his words, the yaju had a faint smirk on her face as she looked at him "Careful with what you say, a promise might be too big for the one who offers it." she saud while sheating her long sword. "I am in good state of health a cut here and there, but no life threatening wounds." she reassurred him with a shrug.

"As for the mistress of that fortress, we will meet again, but death is something I don't fear, that nechromancer won't be so patient when she notices I have something of hers in my reach." Nera showed the key of the book's chest still tied around her neck, a vial of pure elf blood and a thorn page.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

The young samurai was amazed at how the white and black fox managed to not only escape with her injuries, but doing so with so many stolen items. "HA! that's what I get for underestimating the wisdom of a yaju. But you have to tell me how you did it. And what do you plan to do with the items you stole?" he asked both of these questions with obvious curiosity.

Comment

Pine Grove

"Simple, they will bring the mistress of nechromancy, and I will face her, hopefully getting an actual conversation with an adult instead that of a narcistic child." Nera answered while placing the items back within her robes, the safest place they could be.

"She could be one of the strongest vampires I have met, but she won't kill her own mother, she still has a soul." the yaju started walking to Sanctuary, she had to get more supplies and have a talk with Eatos, and possibly having to best her champion, Nera just knew that things would sour with what she would say with the avian woman.

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

"Oh yes of cores, how could I have missed the family resemblance." he joked and laughed a little. He had a hard time believing such a hing were true. But when he saw Nera wasn't laughing along with him he stopped for a moment. "Wait your'e serious?"

Comment

Pine Grove

The yaju nodded at his question "It has been a long time, just when the vampires and were-beasts rose from the deep, but life is a curious entity, bonds form, tests are faced, and we continue moving forward. That is the curse for us who can live for thousands of years."

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

Meanwhile as Saru was crashing through the trees he was trying his hardest to try and keep calm but his momentum was too much. He had gained a little too much speed and was crashing through the trees as a rather high speed... Until a loud thud was heard that echoed slightly through the forest near Nera's current location. Followed by a loud howl of pain from the Apex as he... of all things... landed on a branch... that nailed him right between his legs. On one hand it was incredibly painful sounding, but on the other hand... it did stop his fall. Stunned and in large amounts of pain Saru placed his hands over his crotch as he slid off the branch and onto the ground below. He was letting out quite a loud howl of pain still. Or more like an inhuman scream that disturb all the birds and other small forest critters that might have stuck around after all the recent chaos.

Comment

Pine Grove | To Sanctuary

It had been some time after the wagon had departed from Azeruk's home, but even then thoughts of before the battle remained in Azeruk's mind. For one, he had to get to Sanctuary and find out who exactly had attacked his tower, what this tome was, and find a way to get inside. Perhaps just as important was the innocent homonculus girl he had sent out alone in the woods. He knew that he had given her a sword, but in truth, he doubted that even with his instruction that she would be able to use it. Such a thought was a little worrying to the young chronomage as he thought about how easily the world could eat Lavender up.

As the wagon continued on, Azeruk finally decided to get out from the wagon in hopes of finding her. Azeruk landed on the soft ground below with a soft thud before setting out, and once he was on solid ground, he was gone in a flash of golden light.

Pine Grove (Phased Time)

With time being phased around him, Azeruk roamed the forest in search of his new friend. Taking into account that an hour had passed by, Azeruk searched everywhere she could have gone an a one hour radius. Unfortunately, Azeruk could not find her anywhere. No matter how hard he looked, or how far he went, it didn't matter. It seemed that either Lavender was much faster than he thought, and as it stood right now, he would never find her in this forest. Azeruk's only hope was that her luck would persist and that she could survive the forest, and hopefully, like he had told her, if it was fated that they were to walk the same path, then time would make it so.

Just then, Azeruk's armored boot bumped into something hidden in the tall grass, prompting him to take a step back in surprise before seeing what exactly it was. Hidden within the grass was a moderately heavy leather backpack, and a shortsword, the same ones he had given Lavender. To Azeruk's horror, it seemed Lavender was separated from what he had given her, and without these important supplies, there was no telling what would happen to her. Azeruk paused there for a good minute before finally moving, grabbing the bag and the sword up off the ground before heading back to the wagon.

Outskirts of Tenma's Court | Quill Jungle

In truth, Takeshi paid no care in what Draven was betting. If anything, he wanted Draven detained for security purposes, but it seemed that he would have to play this man's game. It wouldn't matter though, since Takeshi was more than confident that he would win this race. In order to humor the man, Takeshi decided to give the man his end of the trade.

"Okay. If you win, I'll impart to you a secret we Yaju use to maneuver swiftly and with grace on the battlefield. Do we have a deal?", Takeshi asked Draven as he tilted his head and narrowed his eyes.
                    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 06-12-2016, 10:55 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

The wagon had stopped in the middle of the woods. Azeruk had needed to look for his friend and it would give Zena a bit more time to rest. The young paladin awoke sometime in the middle of Azeruk's little outing and had decided to look around a bit. She walked around in search of a small body of water suuch as a river or a stream to wash her face in, but had very little luck in doing so. She did eventually hwever find something that was unexpected.

Zena suddenly heard the pained cries of her dear firiend the apex. Being suddenly alerted to his voice, the elven girl quickly ran over to his location to check up on him. What she found however was a monkey in a really bad predicament. Zena didn't know exactly what had happened to him, but he seemed to be in a lot of pain. "SARU!!" she cried out in shock as she ran to her side and dropped to her knees as she tried to check on him. "Are you alright? what happened?" from the looks of things she could tell he was still alive at least, but she was still worried about him.

Sanctuary

Tewi and Lavender had made it to the big city. Tewi had traded off some of her vegetables at a few of the local stands so she could afford to buy a room at the inn for a day. The little rabbit was hoping the strange girl would rest once they were inside. To be honest, Tewi was quite tired herself, but she couldn't really aforde to rest when there was a pervert on he loose. "This is our room" she said to Lavender as she pushed open one of the doors. "Make yourself at home dear." The room was small but comfy. It had one large bed, a writing desk with a chair, a wardrobe and a small trunk at the foot of the bed. there was also another small table in the corner with two chairs that looked like it was meant for eating at.

Pine Grove

Kyuzo stroked his chin with his hand as he listened to what the fox said. "I can only imagine what that's like. But what should we do about your errm... daughter?" he asked both with curiosity and concern. "No matter wat you decide I'll assist you in any way I can. It's not like I can go back home after what happened to my brothers, so I have nothing better to do." he explained as he waited to see what the yaju woudl do.

Comment

Pine Grove

"We will have to see what Eatos has in mind, although hostile actions could be the most possible scenario with Seki's show of fireworks in Sanctuary." Nera spoke to Kyuzo as she then looked at the elven paladin and wounded apex "Let me deal with this first." she headed towards the duo.

By the high pitch of his cry and the position that the apex was, the yaju xñcould guess that his male anatomy was hit and injured. "Be it a thief or warrior, no one shall be hurt in such vulnerable places." she muttered while taking out her vial of water. Nera put a paw on Zena's shoulder gently "Don't worry, I'll aid him." she spoke with a smile and then turned to the apex "Saru? I'll soothe your pain, but you need to focus on my face, don't do drastic movements, do you understand?" she asked as the water on her free paw moved from her limb to his body, slowly going down to the center of his pain, its temperature was cool enough to be refreshing, not cold nor hot, just on the right temperature.

Spoiler:

Comment

Pine Grove

Saru seemed unresponsive as he laid on the ground with hands between his legs. It seems as if the impact against the branch he landed on was a little too much for the young man to handle.

"My manliness... my pride as a man... it is wounded..." He muttered quite comically as he laid there, still unable to move. Leaving Nera to do whatever it is she needs to in order to heal him.

Meanwhile the faint humming of a familiar muscular man with a shield can be heard off to their far left. Braum was also close by, but probably not close enough to hear what's going on.

Outskirts of Tenma's Court | Quill Jungle

Draven chuckled a little as he crossed his arms. "Sounds like a fair trade. Draven accepts. Oh... and to make it fair. No flying. Deal? Because I. Do. Not. Tolerate cheaters." Draven spoke in quite a bit more serious face. Almost to say if anyone does cheat, something bad will happen. He then spoke up once again.

"Anyways the game is a race to the far edge of the village. The very outskirts. Where the border between cities ends. That sound good? A simple foot race, nothing more."

Comment

Just outside of Pine Grove - En route to Sanctuary

Crimson wind gathered around an area and Zero appeared from it. Exhausted to his breaking point, he fell on one knee and was panting very hard.

"....... Looks like I wouldn't be able to reach Sanctuary by wind traveling. That woman was way too strong." He said facing the ground, still panting.

After a few minutes of calming his breathing down, Zero started to feel a bit better and sat down. "I hope Zena is on her way back to Sanctuary. Molack did ask me to protect her..................... Maybe I shouldn't have left the way I did." He said rubbing the right side of his head.
                            Last edited by Zekai; 07-10-2016, 11:32 PM.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Pine Grove

The physical pain in Saru's genitals should hVe been dealt with as the yaju's water finally evaporated from its use "You won't need to worry young one, you can still make heirs of your bloodline." she reassurred him while gazing at Zena "We need to get to Eatos, this guy-" she gestured to the eastern warrior "might need a counselor for his time as prisoner of the Nechromancer."

Nera was still feeling the remnants of over taxing her magic as blood still oozed from her nostrils, yet she was still going forward "Seki might have marvelous magic, but she will be back soon, Eatos will probably lose some feathers with the information I got, but she must understand the situatiom first."

Spoiler:

Comment

With travel pack in hand and worries for his recent acquaintance weighing on his mind, Azeruk headed back to the wagon, still time-phased until he reached his new acquaintances, but when he did, he could clearly see a few new faces. Azeruk was quite confused as to who these people were, but they did not seem to be hostile, so he returned to normal time. From everyone else's perspective, it wold appear as if Azeruk had suddenly materialized into existence, holding some kind of travel pack in his hands. Azeruk did not say a word, rather letting others speak instead, for he still did not know much about these people and opted to gather more information.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X