Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I know that, and that is why I got a response for that, which wonīt break any scientific, physic,or quantum law)

Old Citadel

Kyra just shrugged "In all honesty, I donīt know how it happened, I was fighting a behemot made of unbreakable glass and the next thing, Iīm on this planet" she responded and put her helmet back on, noticing that there was a progress bar with her Ghost decoding the data on the Disk, with another task already at hand. "I donīt even have time to explain why I donīt have time to explain." she spoke already getting her rifle and heading to the hole she made, "A warning though" the Guardian looked at Andrew "Darkness has eyes everywhere, even among friends, be careful" the blade dancer then jumped into the hole, the EXCELSIOR as a new target.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Citadel

Andrew stared at Kyra with a quizzical but... not really worried expression as he turned to face his computer. He then spoke up to her.

"I have no friends. In fact I prefer not having any. It's easier to live life that way. All they want is stuff from you and in turn you get nothing. That's why I live alone out here. So go on and do whatever you want. I'm gonna be moving base anyways." He spoke as he began browsing the security cameras he had set up all around the town... Unaware if Koishi was still there or not.

Old Citadel - Drake and Lux's location

Meanwhile up on the surface with Drake and Lux, Drake had his bow and a few of his specialty explosive bolts ready and drawn. Aiming a pretty good distance away from the hideout of one of the larger known gangs. He then turned to Lux and spoke.

"Well I'm ready whenever you are Lady."

Comment

Old Citadel

Lux sighed in her head when Drake answered differently then what she wanted. She wanted to know how far it was to the destination, not how far from it to shoot.

"Wide area spread. As far from the destination as possible and make it random." She says as she readies up to run.

"3..... 2...... 1....... Go!" Lux counted down and ran.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Old Citadel

As Drake prepped his explosive arrow and aimed at a lone building in the area he looked over his shoulder at Lux and spoke one last time.

"Hope you're ready to run like hell for a mile!" He said as he fired one arrow with a clawed tip at the building he was aiming at. As it hit the building it latched on tightly and with a hidden smirk on his face, he ran off towards the direction he shot the arrow in, but he also made sure to strafe to the right. Soon when once he was barely within sight he yelled 'BOOM!" of which the sound of a small explosive rang out throughout the area, catching the attention of any gangs in the area... and echoing all the way back to Andrew's base where anyone and everyone can hear it, despite the fact that the explosion was only equal to that of a single stick of dynamite.

Comment

Old Citadel

Koishi listened to the sound outside. It was loud, explosiony, and moreso exclusively to Koishi, a chance for adventure.

"Sounds like fun's goin' on out there." Koishi spoke, not really to anyone specific. "Cya!"

And with that, she was gone. Out the door in record time. She did stop herself once she got outside, however, remembering the wonderful Mr. Bird.

"Well, if you're better now, Mr. Bird, I think it's time to say goodbye." Koishi said, raising the mechanical bird to her face. As if on queue, the bird made a quite stock bird sound in response.

"Ah, it's okay, Mr. Bird. You've probably got a family who misses you. You can come back later if ya' want." Koishi replied, rubbing the plastic bird's head. She turned it around, raising it to the air. "Be free!"

And the strangest, most improbable of events occurred on that day, and would be recorded on Andrew's cameras for anyone to see. Against all odds in the universe, the bird defied it's stuck in one position shape and flew away. Perhaps it was Koishi's love. Perhaps it was something Andrew accidently put inide the thing. Perhaps the universe was pulling an off-season April Fools to the laws of physics. Whatever the case, the bird flew away, disappearing into Old Citadel's sky.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Citadel

Lux ran as Drake fired his arrows. As she ran, she stopped at times and hid from the gangs and people that were heading to where the explosions were taking place.

Go far it's going good. Lux thought as she relaxs more. "It's hard to relax around that guy. Especially with that flirting he does." She says to herself. By this tume, she is about half way to the signal.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
              X