X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Citadel

"Well then, you wanted it" the huntress spoke and brought her knife "It will take a moment" she warned and twirled on her feet, only to disappear. Her ghost stood there and made a sigh "She will be the end of me" he muttered.

After a moment, Kyra reappeared and had a piece of a tail, just the tip with some hair attached to it. "Unfortunately, our target decided for the hostile path and we had to use our abilities to fight against the technological prodigy, ending up in his demise" she spoke in a business tone as she showed the piece of Andrew's tail, which was scanned and digitalized by the Little Light. After a moment, and a nod from the Ghost, Kyra spoke to the feline boy "The mercs won't bother you anymore since you are now officialy terminated" she spoke in a more sympathetic way.
    Last edited by Kristia; 03-29-2016, 06:17 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Citadel

What Kyra did was very quick, and rather painless at first as he felt nothing but a twitch. Though after she showed him what she had done, Andrew twitched and looked back at his tail before grabbing it.

"Aaah God what the FUCK!! That freaking stings" He replies with a yell as he sits down and licks the tip of his tail lightly, almost like a cat trying to lick their wounds.

Old Citadel

Drake sighed as he looked at the small monitor built into his new arm. He was looking at a map of the area... the Warehouse seemed to be a bit deeper within the city.

"Hmm. Looks like it's quite deeper into the city. A little too deep. Behind a lot of ruins of old buildings and some of the bases belong to some Gangs in the area. So our ground vehicles can't reach it. If we had air travel we'd be able to drop in, but looks like we are on foot for now... Unless you have an idea yourself."

Comment

Old Citadel

"Well, that's sorta rude. I guess it works, though." Koishi put her fists down as Mr. Bird made a stock-sounding chirp.

"I know, Mr. Bird. Po-po are no fun." Koishi patted it's head in a loving fashion. "Still probably won't stop those fellas from trying to give me lead in really small packages. Or whatever else."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Citadel

The hunter chuckled at the feline boy´s antics with the licking of his tail "Relax boy, it was just a graze." she spoke as if it was the most common thing to happen. Although that was more from experience coming from the Guardian, gods know how many times she had to beyond her limits and dying to complete missions, losing a limb or even exploding on a ship´s core to help with the survival of the humanity, only to be revived by her Ghost as if nothing happened, only feeling numb on the damaged area "Your tail will grow back, take this." she threw a roll of gauze to Andrew.

"As for you" Kyra looked at the girl "You aren´t human either, don´t you?" she asked, she had seen someone flying from her rifle´s scope, and this girl had an aura that wasn´t of a human nor other species of the inhabitants of this world. "What abilities do you have?" she wondered.
          Last edited by Kristia; 04-04-2016, 01:10 AM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Citadel

"Stuff. And things." Koishi replied, crossing her arms.

"I dun' need to tell you nothin', po-po." she replied. "You don't even take good pictures of me on your little wanted posters."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Citadel

Lux thought for a moment while looking around at the buildings. "If I use my wire, I could use the buildings to swing there but we don't need to rouse suspicion. So what to do?" She said talking to herself. "Maybe a distraction to cause them to go away from where we're going?" Lux suggested.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(Thisreservation was overdue a long, long time ago)

Old Citadel

The Ghost looked at the green haired girl "Huh, you are indeed something else, although you got the attitude of a spoi-." he was interrupted by the hunter´s hold on him as she took the little Light on her gloved hand "What my friend was trying to say is that you have more content than just the cover appearance." she spoke in her neutral tone. She then turned to Andrew "Now I need you to give me all the information regarding EXCELCIOR, that audio log is something that I will have to study personally." she refreered the experiment audio logs that the feline boy showed her. The Guardian already had some ideas on how to get answers from the academy, it could be via hacking her way in, or getting into the building physically.

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Citadel

As Andrew licked his tail a bit more like a wounded cat trying to clean it's injury, he stopped and turned to Kyra and spoke "Huh? Oh... Uh. Sure. Give me a second. The least I could do after all.." He said in a rather surprisingly calm, and... somewhat kinder tone than before as he took out an empty data disk from a drawer on his desk and stuck it into the side of the computer. From there he began doing some typing and copying... Of which he then took out the data disk which had the audo logs now on it before handing it over to Kyra.

"There. That make you happy? I'll assure you they aren't tampered with. Just mildly glitchy. Was gonna start the process of trying to fix and crack them open to find out what they were really saying, but then you all barged in here sooo..." Andrew replied as he looked at Kyra, the little floating robot... and then Koishi before looking back at Kyra. "Yeah. Can you probably leave now?"

Old Citadel

Drake smiled underneath his mask and gave her a thumbs up before summoning his special bow.

"Since it was your idea, and this is YOUR mission. How about I stay back and create the distraction, while you go to the destination of your mission. I trust you can handle that task just fine. Also I'm asking this because since this is technically YOUR mission. I'm not just supposed to observe your work, but also to be your temporary soldier. I'm supposed to see if your decisions and choices will be effective and indicative of... Well I can't really tell you anymore. So what will it be soldier. What are your commands?"

Comment

Citadel

The Hunter took the data Disk and showed it to her Ghost, he started examining it with a scanner "Hm.. quite the collection of data, some locks and firewalls close to military grade, not too shabby, but also doable." the Little Light thought out loud and collected the Disk, "It should take me approximately an hour to break all the locks and clean the glitches" he stated and made a gesture that only the Guardian would know was of a challenge face.

"Then my official job here is done" Kyra said as she walked to a table and leaned on it "Now comes my actual reason for being here" she said while taking her helmet off, showing the Hunter´s chocolate colored skin, brunette hair and ash colored eyes, a scar going from below her neck to her ear. "What do you know of dimensions and traveling between them.?" she asked to the feline.

Spoiler:

Comment

((
                      Old Citadel

As Andrew was about to turn to face his computer he stopped and slowly looked at Kyra... what she asked was interesting indeed and... made him think as he sat down in his bean bag chair.

"Multiple Dimensions and Travel between said dimensions..." Andrew repeated as he thought deeply... and hard about it.

"Well. There are a few popular theories that have been tossed around for the longest time, but none have actually been proven yet. One said theory is the well... Multiverse Theory. Which essentially means that just outside our own universe exists maybe not just one more complete universe, but a large multitude and variety that could be different in either the smallest or largest of ways. Like one universe for example could have a law of gravity that functions differently. It could be a universe where the very law of physics can be working differently than how we know and perceive them. How to get to these universes though... is another different story. Some believe that each universe is literally inside it's own little bubble which is where the true end of our universe ends. Then outside of that bubble is another bubble... and another, then another. How to escape these 'bubbles' vary greatly. Ranging from things on the quantam level of physics, to well... somehow reaching the edge of our universe and into others. So... Yeah. That's all I know. I mean I still have a few personal theories of my own but... I haven't really specifically managed to work them out yet."

Comment

Old Citadel

Kyra nodded at Andrew´s speech, she had heard similar answers from other scientists that she had worked with during her jobs around the city and the other areas, but they also were at dead ends when she asked the next part. "The multiverse theory is probably correct, but instead of bubbles, think of capes." she said while graving some papers on the table and stacking them together "All the universes are similar almost to the perfection point, but they all have something that makes them different, it could be something as simple as I having blond hair, or it could be completely different with us living in a time without electricity." she explained.

The Guardian then took her knife and made a hole between the five sheets of paper. "But what if you can manage to pass between this capes? A person living in universe five." she gestured to the last sheet "Jumping straight to universe one.?" the knife went from the last sheet to the first.

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Citadel

Lux was somewhat surprised when Drake suggested the he stays back and cause the distractions. He then cut off one of his sentences and this got her curious but knew the mission came first.

"How far from the destination?" Lux asks before she can know har far for Drake to fire his arrows.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Old Citadel

Drake looked at Lux and spoke. "Well it really depends on how far away from the destination you want. I could lead them all over the city if you want. Keep them on the move. Or I could keep them in a single area. Like I said, it all depends on what YOU want and what you think would be most effective."

Old Citadel

Listening to and looking at her demonstration, Andrew thought deeply. "Hmm... I remember hearing a multiverse theory similar to that. Where each universe is a layer on top of another. Each with it's own unique... differences. In my opinion it could be the most likely. Though the main problem is in HOW to pass through one dimension, to another. Currently even with the level of tech that exists on the planet currently is incapable of traveling between dimensions... If there even are enemy. I must ask one question though..." Andrew retorted as he stood up and walked over to Kyra.

"Why are you so interested in the Multiverse theory?"

Comment

Old Citadel

The Guardian looked at the inside of her helmet, checking for its state of use as Andrew was talking, she could explain the whole situation with Atheon and its ability to send Guardians through time and space, but she needed to make it as general as possible due to the fact that even she had difficulty to comprehend it. "I come from another dimension" she answered and looked at the computers "In my world, we had a similar galaxy level disaster called the Darkness, which had this necromorphic creatures called the Hive, similar to the mosnters of this world, but humanoid."

Spoiler:

Comment

((Remember. In this RP the people of New Genesis, and planet Earth. Which are both in separate universes, are currently believed to just be in the same universe. Not two separate dimensions. As they even now most of the leading people in scientific research only believe that the Spatial Gate is just a wormhole between space in the same universe. Not a gateway into a completely new universe... yet.))
                                Old Citadel

Listening to her little description of who she is and where she came from, and what happened in her world made Andrew pause and look at her with 'You're can't be serious. Can you?" type of face for a few minutes. However just before he was about to break into laughter he stopped and thought about it...

"So... you claim to be from another dimension? Do you have any possible proof? Because currently we do not have any solid proof in the multiverse theory, and if you DO have solid proof and evidence. Well... then consider that a complete breakthrough in modern science."

Comment

Working...
                                X