X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touché
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shit, I just read through what I missed in the IC and I know now why Zekai wanted to halt the RP until I posted.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

And you can't say I wasn't trying to leave anyone behind.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Im also holding off till Kat gets some time ot reply to Ash and such.
          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Team: Hopefully same one as Alayosho

Name:Alexander Zenneth

Race: Human

Appearance:

Personality: The man known as Alexander could be described as a very unemotional person at first thought. Quietly watching others and making personal observations as he quietly goes through daily life. However this is first impressions as the reality is quite opposite, he is actually friendly towards others but sees no reason to speak as long as its needed. He usually says more by the actions that he does than the words that come out of his mouth. Alert to the things that surrounds him, Alexander catches things with his eyes that others misses (One kind of needs to to survive out there). He observes the actions, habits and behaviors of a person to attempt to figure out what kind of person he/she is.

Alexander is however very blunt with what he says, which can come out as him insulting you. However pretty lies never made anyone a better person. He judges others personally and is willing to also point out flaws in order for them to improve themselves. He goes out of his way to help those in his team and generally be a better person by example as opposed to words. One of the things he is most critical is hunters over-reliance of technology to fight the Kishin that they degrade the fighting instincts. His old village made ends meet by scavenging said idiots tech for supplies after all.... However this also puts him out of place in big cities as he has no knowledge of their mannerisms, technology (except military based) or how 'civilized' society works.

In combat he is cold and collected, very much used to the violent world we live in. Every action is a calculated risk to get him and his team out of the situation alive. He has a deep hate of Kishin and will coldly execute them without a moments hesitation. There is no mercy coming from them, so why should he return the favor. He follows a policy of leaving no person behind and will run back to a horde of Kishin to get a wounded ally back.

Oddly enough a hidden talent of his is that he has a singing voice that would make most pop stars jealous.

Bio:

"You in the protective walls had it easy... Your nightmares was my every day."

Alexander never lived in a life of any luxury, safety or comfort. He lived in a military outpost turned village kept up deep in Kishin territory. There was little time to have a childhood when you got Kishin waiting for an opening to tear those you held dear to pieces. He was given survival lessons directly by his father, knowing how to live in a dangerous environment in order to scavenge tech from a passed era. Said technology was useful to supply the outpost with food, water and more practical tech needed to survive. However most importantly everybody had to rely on each other to survive.

Alexander was an able fighter and took to his lessons well, but also ended prematurely at 15 when his fathers group was caught in a Kishin attack. Alexander was devastated, but otherwise had little time to mourn. The world we lived in shows little to no mercy for the weak after all. The boy tried to finish his lessons on his own, but it was not the same. In fact he knew that he could do better, so going by the rumors of an Academy that taught students how to fight Kishin he proceeded on his journey with nothing but a backpack of supplies, his revolver, his knife and his fathers dog tags. He traveled for days until he finally arrived at the Academy and which he applied for... Now there is something called an exam which he needs to pass before he is allowed in...

Aura: Force Manipulation

F=ma

Despite being called force manipulation, it is just a simplistic way of saying how it works. What the power actually does is affect objects or his own mass (m) and acceleration (a) that ends up creating more force (F). The power in of itself is very powerful, but as of now can affect only one aspect of the mathematical formula. This makes things have more speed or more of an impact when it strikes the target. However despite the absurd ability to make rocks into armor piercing ammunition, it comes with various weaknesses. Manipulation of the formula also causes strain to the objects and even himself. Therefore most modern equipment with fine tune pieces and delicate interiors literally shatter under the force. And while Alexander could theoretically punch holes into concrete, doing so would shatter his entire arm the bones cannot handle the force.

However by manipulating the formula Alexander is literally a stronger, faster and more durable soldier despite all the above weaknesses. He could eventually tank hits by increasing his own mass, reach breakneck speeds to close in on enemy and cause craters with his attacks. Yet as of now he is not capable of doing such a thing and can only alter the formula up to multiplier of +/-3. That is why he joined the academy after all to harness and finish training in his powers.

Weapon:

.75 Caliber Judgement Revolver

A outdated revolver made in a time where power armor was antiquated. This gun would normally shatter the arm of anyone who uses it, it is strong, reliable and most importantly able to survive the stress of Alexanders power. Alexander is able to absorb most of the force by the gun by upping the mass in his arm. The Judgement Revolver was discontinued at the advent of electromagnetic projectile weapons and laser weapons. However is a favored weapon for those that live in the outskirts of society.

Nemesis

A knife passed down from father to son over several generations, the knife has seen its fair share of war and Kishin entrails. Made from even before the Kishins even arrived to this world, it was a popular close Quarter weapon of Marines back when humans fought each other. Discontinued when lighter materials came to play, but non have ever matched the practicality of this 7 inch knife that is more than a match of any modern incarnations. How this weapon achieves it remains to be a mystery, but people speculate that the knife is part of a discarded prototype that never reached mass market.

Other gear: Backpack filled with essentials needed for survival. Contents of the bag change depending on where he is assigned to and what he can get his hands on. Most items are low-tech or things that he can afford to buy.

Side Occupation(s): Tutor for those that are flunking or those that want a head start before entering academy.

Reason for attending the academy: To continue his fathers legacy, finish his training and go back to protecting his village.

Extra classes and clubs: Can't afford extra classes. And he would have to be invited to a club to show any interest to it.

Comment

All teams have been filled so your app will start a new one.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                All teams have been filled so your app will start a new one.
                Cool with that. Just gonna wait for more people to join so I can complete my app; I can see this RP's getting pretty popular.
                Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

That post was towards Alex, not you. I've been waiting for you to finish yours so I can get that team set up.

Comment

How long will that take?

Also reason I put my group request was because Tewi said there was still one spot left in it.

Comment

All depends on how fast apps get made and posted up.

Comment

Okay then. Guess I will wait here then.

Comment

@alex. It looks fine to me. extra classes don't cost monies though so he ccan join them if you want him too. Accepted

Comment

@Alex

I was looking over your app and I noticed that you seem to be confused about a few things.

First of all, I'd like to mention that this rp is more or less set in a modern era with the exception of futuristic airships and some guns.

I see that you reference my Project ANGEL ,or rather armored suits on general, and the railgun, but you seem to be mistaken. They both were prototypes and one of the first of their kind so they wouldn't be available for anyone to use.

As this is mainly based on the RWBY universe, all kinds of weapons, from low tech to high tech are in use.

If anyone has any objections, feel free to correct me.

Comment

His app seemed like he already understood everything you jsut said, unless i'm missing something. I also didn't really see anything refraining your ANGEL project or whatever. Can you explain that?

Comment

First of all, I'd like to qualify that the app says "...discontinued at the advent of electromagnetic projectile weapons and laser weapons." If I'm not mistaken, this means that it has been discontinued due to the production of the aforementioned weapons. As far as I know, Raiko's railgun was the first and only weapon that would match this description.

Anyway, the app mentions that "...power armor was antiquated." I'm not sure how exactly such a thing became obsolete, but I'll overlook it. Now, his definition may be different but from what I know, Power Armor refers to a heavy armor suit that normally functions with use of electricity to provide the user with extra mobility and strength. Some examples of such include the MJOLNIR armor from Halo and the Iron Man suit from Marvel. As far as I know, Project ANGEL is the only thing in this rp that's close enough to this definition and it's far from antiquation.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it but it seems that the app believes that this rp is far more advanced than it really is.

Comment

Working...
                                X