X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ zekai. after looking back over it everything seems wlell enough. accepted

@ alayosho: looks good, just keep in mind none of the students will actually be accpeted until the entrance exam which will be happening shortly in the IC.

alrighjt so if i'm counting corectly that's 4 more characters so that's enough for one more team. you gys can work that out on your own

Comment

Actually that's only 3 new OCs. Short one for a full team.

EDIT: Here is an update list on the teams and I have even added 2 new lists as well

Team List

Valkyre - Lucy (Feren), Diana (Human), Mirai (Human), Aeron (Human)

Starlight - Yuuki (Human), Azur (Human), Miu/Rosa (Human/Parasite), Cecilia (Human)

Surge - Setsuna (Human), Raiko (Feren), Azama (Human), Asura (Human)

N/A - Lu (Feren), Ashlewi (Human), Koishi (Human)

OC Control List

Tewi - Lucy, Asura

Amaterasu - Azur

Kristia - Diana

Zekai - Yuuki, Lu

Lunasa - Miu/Rosa, Raiko

Katrix - Cecilia

Wriggle - Mirai, Setsuna

Sustic - Azama

S121 - Aeron

Alayosho - Ashlewi

Mima - Koishi

Race Count List

Human - 12

Feren - 3

Solaras - 0 (No one loves them)
      Last edited by Zekai; 04-04-2016, 01:14 AM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Hey now, Clover's a Solaras.

Comment

Is Clover an OC app that was made?
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No but I meant that for your comment about Solaras.

But she has the smallest part in the Lightning Sisters' story so maybe no one loves them.

Comment

I never count NPCs. Only OCs when I make lists.

Comment

Now that I think of it, Clover was the only Solaras mentioned anywhere in this rp.

Comment

Again, no one loves them

Comment

shuddup i love them :< plant girls are hot yo

Comment

I will admit that Bayuu is a trip

Comment

Missing a character? I can fill in another if you guys want; I have some ideas for a (Solaran) character.

Sent from my nokia
                        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Up to you if you want to.

Comment

Alright, workin on the app!

Work in progress:
                            Spoiler:

Team: Deadeye

Name: Bellis Blanchefleur

Race: Solara

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio: During the events of the Kishin invasion, the nations of Earth managed to mobilize armies and fighting forces to fend off the Kishin. However, it was not the case for Udesai; It was common knowledge that its army was too weak and its government was corrupt. It was certainly unfortunate, due to its populace being left behind, abandoned, during the Kishin invasion. Fleeing to Haven, the people of Udesai, or what's left of them, wanted their friends, loved ones and all they hold dear to be rescued from the savage lands. Haven tried its best, but its still fighting it's own battle; attempting to do something, the government of Haven sent out countless requests for Hunters to make a trip to Udesai, rescuing the people. They tried their best, even managing to rescue several villages. Most of the refugees were shaken by the roars of Kishin and the screaming of their loved ones, vowing never to take part in battle. That was, save for a few.

And so starts the story of Bellis.

Living in a rural area of Udesai, Bellis was a young girl whom wanted nothing, but to be a warrior. After reading countless tales about warriors and their feats, the little Solara dreamed of one day saving her village from the big, bad monsters, invaders, or whatever threatened the safety of her village. She was pretty inspired by Gaian warriors that wielded katanas, due to their elegance, proficiency, and humbleness. Bellis even trained with a katana at the age of 13, with her parents' permission, of course. She took lessons with her uncle, whom even stated that she had an impressive knack for swordsmanship with katanas, especially with Iaiju, a combat style that many Gaian warriors used.

For one, Iaiju was a high-risk, high-reward fighting style; it often involved making many quick slashes with one's blade, then quickly sheathing it. It was extremely effective for speed-oriented combat. For most, it was also considered a highly elegant fighting style, due to expert sword wielders slicing extremely straight and precise cuts on the intended target. However, it's downside was it's harm for it's inexperienced trainees, often making them accidentally slice their fingers, in the case that they miss the sheathe and cut themselves. Bellis was a very talented trainee of Iaiju, rarely cutting herself. Unlike others, she never had major accidents with Iaiju, that was, until she was taught how to use her uncle's signature elemental sheathe.

After moving on from standard katanas, Bellis' uncle started to accelerate her training. She was allowed to use her uncle's weapon: the Feuerklinge.

In general, Bellis rarely had any problem with using Feuerklinge, occasionally getting a small cut that did visibly burn a bit, but unusually disappeared within several minutes' time. She even did so without her uncle's supervision during the night. Despite having less sleep day by day due to her secret training sessions, Bellis still excelled. However, during a training session, Bellis... had an accident. Due to her sleepless night, she accidentally impaled her right palm, showing the destructive force of Feuerklinge. Her right hand was burning up, showing obvious signs of burn damage as her skin gradually became black. At that point, her uncle threw a fit.

Not knowing what to do, Bellis' uncle transferred her to a room, attempting to do whatever he can to patch Bellis back up. Strangely, though, Bellis was unusually calm about it albeit being a bit less talkative than before. Leaving Bellis on her own, her uncle left to find medical help to seal up the sword wound gained from Feuerklinge. Alone, Bellis waited for her uncle; to her, it was apparent that the sword wound she incurred didn't mean anything, as she unwrapped the bandages to find her hand unscathed without any signs of burns, despite having a wide but fine line where her sword wound was. Not really wanting her uncle to react esthatically again, Bellis decided to wait for him to return, simply sitting in the room until the paramedics come and discover that she "apparently has a healing ability." However, Bellis wasn't ready for what was next.

Whilst waiting for her uncle, it was quite clear to her that he never arrived back. Fearing for the worst, Bellis thought that he was taken hostage by some bad guys or, even worse, died in an accident. Whatever the case, she thought that it would be her perfect chance to go out as a hero. Grabbing the Feuerklinge, attaching it to her left waist, and stepping out of the house, Bellis was ready for an adventure. That was, until a crowd of people started running from something.

it seemed like some Kishin she heard about in the news started swarming the village she lived in. Never before has Bellis seen such terror; the Kishin to her were incarnates of death and destruction itself, due to their vicious way of sucking the life out of people and even animals. From thereon, Bellis had discovered the truth about being a warrior: it was... terrifying. At that point, Bellis immediately remembered, her parents! Rushing to her home, she discovered her parents' corpses, lying gray and lifeless on the ground, already showing signs of decay. Before she could react, Bellis heard a roar, and immediately turned around. It was a Kishin.

Immediately, Bellis once more laid her hand on Feuerklinge. Her eyes showed was pure vengeance and agony, not even able to cry or scream. She took the blade, immediately cutting through the Kishin in half. It was her first blood. Right after killing the Kishin, Bellis collapsed, but did not fall unconscious. Screaming out of anger and tears flowing with grief, Bellis was rolled up in fetal position, completely oblivious to her surroundings. Hearing blank and eyes shut, she was in complete isolation. From that point, the Kishin already occupied the majority of the city. If it were not for the squad of Hunters, Bellis would be already dead.

"Mortos here, we've got a Solara alive, I don't know if she's mentally well or not," a voice stated, "Evacuate all alive citizens? What about the corpses? I see. Alright, Mortos out."

Those were the last words Bellis heard before blacking out.

Aura: What ability do you posses

Weapon:

Other gear:

Occupation: first year student, second year student teacher ect

Side Occupation(s): do you have a part tiem job? maybe you have a job at the school?

Reason for attending the academy:

Extra classes and clubs:

Sent from my nokia
                            Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 04-06-2016, 10:39 AM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

So is Ash Okay to jump in, then? What's the skinny on where we're at?
                              I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ash can jump in after Katrix posts. You've got a thumbs up from Tewi, and teams aren't really decided yet in the IC, so yeah, Ash's in.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X