Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as Tewi has accepted the app, you can jump in after Katrix posted of course.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'd like to mention that Kat has reserved a post.

Comment

They probably asked Kat if they can post. Not too sure though

Sent from my nokia
        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

NOPE!

I was just getting Ash in there before thing progressed too far and she got left too far behind; You'll notice the post relates to mostly the narritives that have happened in the last page or so. As For Koishi? Waiting on Kat now so THEY don't get left in the dust!
          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

@Amaterasu

Lu wasn't talking to any rich girls. She was only talking to a viking so your post needs a little editing, not much just a little.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oops thought she was talking to Ash, editing now

Sent from my nokia
              Spoiler:

Comment

Nope. She's been talking to Diana.

Comment

Hey guys. I say we should hold off on posting until Wriggle posts cause he is going to get left behind at this rate.

Comment

Alright, I'll wait until Wriggle gets his post in.

On another note, I'll be done soon with Bellis, I just need to find some time in my schedule to actually work with her app. I'm about 30% done at this rate, so if the RP can't start without Team Deadeye (or Lu, Ash, Koishi and Bellis' team,) I apologize.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I say you'll have plenty of time considering you have until the exam is over with and who knows how long that will take (maybe Tewi).

Comment

Tewi is usually patient for others to post, but donīt take advantage of that.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm saying Tewi is probably the only one that knows how long the exam will take.

Comment

You guys don't have to wait for me.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

but we are good friends who respect you ^^
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's not fair for me to have you guys keep waiting on me when I know for a fact that I don't have any motivations to post. Just continue.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X