• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Team: Team Valkyre

Name: Diana Bishop

Race: Human

Appearance: Diana is taller than most people and has an athletic body to survive on her job, she has washed blonde hair with a braid on the side, her skin color is rather pale and has sky blue eyes. She has a noticeable scar going from cheek to check over her nose and yellowish paint lines on her arms going to her chest. Her usual attire is made for being both an armor and comfortable clothing, it lets her move with ease while also protecting her body.
    Spoiler:
    http://orig08.deviantart.net/3e1c/f/2013/238/e/f/nordic_warrior_sketch_by_adrian_w-d6js4lt.jpg

Personality: The viking is a person who you can enjoy having good company, be it sparring, target practicing, or just talking with, she is a person of good heart, but something you will notice when she fights is that there is a passion on her eyes each time she faces her enemies. But don´t get on her bad mood because she will be stone cold and treat you with what you deserve.

Bio: As the constant war against the kishin went on, most of the people escaped into the protected cities on the more "calm" terrains of the world, yet others decided to use nature as an advantage against them. That was the decision made by Diana´s great great grandfather and mother with other hunters who went to the harsh mountains up north, where the climates were strong and unrelenting against any living being, be it human, animal or kishin. This decision was made to prepare future generations for the unfortunate life that everyone would need to endure.

Diana was born on the night of a New moon, and was taken care of by her parents as they also were the current trainers for the young ones in the village, they were focused on three areas, long range, close combat, and berserk. All the young hunters were tested on each of the areas to see where they fitted best, and in Dane´s case, the accident where she destroyed a wall by swinging a practice claymore was the proof that berserk training was her path.

The settlement wasn´t the safest place in the world since even nature was traitorous, but also the kishin that were strong enough to endure the hike could reach the town, those strong beasts were faced with powerful hunters who also survived this part of the world. Diana´s mother was one of the strongest with the use of battle axes or claymores, the raven haired woman was like a demigod when wielding her blade and crushing the Kishin with powerful strikes. Her father was an archer that had pinpointed accuracy, his shots never failed to hit a target and if they weren´t going against a critical spot, they at the least hit the body.

The Bishop vikings were an unstoppable force when working together, but there was a surprise when on a stormy night,the kishin made a surprise attack while the adult hunters went on patrols, the young students weren´t able to fight the horde, so they did what they could to evacuate everyone to shelter, yet there was one who stood her ground at the gate.

A fourteen year old Diana had a battle ax and was terrified at the sight of the beasts coming to her, she knew she could die, but here she was facing the oncoming monsters. With a cry of war, the blonde viking charged at her foes and struck the first one with a powerful slice, sending it to the one at its side, she didn´t stop fighting as her soul was charged and made her keep moving, losing the feeling of dread and morphing it into a lust for war. Each strike was followed by a wound on her skin, yet it healed in seconds, a punch broke the ribs of an enemy and a bite between her shoulder and neck backfired as the skin felt like stone, breaking the creature´s teeth.

The blonde´s parents came as fast as they could, only to find their daughter with her armor ripped in pieces, the battle ax with dents and broken, and her eyes were probably the most impressive thing to notice, instead of the sky blue color, they were golden colored, followed by her almost crazed smirk as she lodged the ax into the remaining kishin´s skull, she briefly noticed her family when she collapsed.

Weeks went after the assault when Diana , her mother and father, started training to see her ability, which soon became to be known as a passion for battle. Her body, while still looking the same, became sturdier and could withstand heavy traumas, her strength could crush solid objects with ease, her senses were the closest to the ones of animals, and her reaction speed was marvelous. But there was still the lust to keep going, as she kept fighting, her instincts for blood kept rising, it would get to the point of Diana becoming a blind warrior, destroying everything on her path, not having the chance to know if it was an ally or enemy, just another target.

The lust for battle needed to be controlled, and Ruena, her mother, came with an idea. The viking would keep fighting, and to stop herself from going completely berserk, she needed to have a sort of panic button to stop her rampage, that is where she got her arm brace, while it could be seen as a simple accessory, the arm brace showed how much energy she was using, when it reached a certain point, the accessory would warn the girl, be it by sounds, tightening its hold on her arm, or in the case of emergency, shocking her limb with a powerful electric charge.

The training with the arm brace limiter at first had its faulty moments since Ruena needed to know when each limiter would need to be activated, after 3 years of preparation, Dane had managed to control her ability while also getting to know her weapon of choice, the battle ax, yet there were still things she needed to learn. That is when Aragon, her father, suggested his wife to send the girl to Balefire academy, where both of them trained to become hunters. Ruena had her doubts for some moments, but accepted the idea.

The viking was sent on the day after her birthday to to Balefire academy, where a new chapter of her journey would start.

Aura: The passion of battle

As mentioned in the biography, Diana´s ability is of her becoming her title of a berserk, her body becomes resistant to most kinds of traumas and can withstand injuries that could be fatal to the average person and heal them in seconds. Her senses become one with the animals, making her fight with the different styles of the predators, from the swift attacks of a wolf, the powerful slashes of a bear, or the unstoppable charge of a rhinoceros. As a drawback, the stronger, Dane becomes, the less sanity she has, she loses track of who is an enemy or foe as her senses only tell her she is looking at a prey, the blonde´s arm brace would act as a limiter to stop her rampage, but it could also be used to reach higher levels of strength if she is able to control herself.

Weapon: A two handed battle Ax (seen in the appearance part)

Other gear: the arm brace limiter
    As explained on the biography part, the arm brace works as a limiter for how much energy the viking is using, it could be seen with the medal glowing faintly that would gradually become brighter, when it reaches the first limiter, the brace starts to make a sound of magic trying to vent off, the second limiter is when the light is easy to see since it was bright enough to be a light bulb, in this case, the braces would start to tighten their hold on the berserk´s arm, causing some pain. In the case that she goes further in her ability, the medal would be so bright it could blind someone, here the accessory releases a powerful shock of energy into her body, like a kick start to reboot the viking´s mind. If things go beyond this point, it would be like a raging forest fire, where it would be better to let it keep going to exhaust itself rather than try to stop it.

Side Occupation(s): Still on the works

Reason for attending the academy: To become a powerful huntress and save the innocent from harm, Diana has a simple mind, but a will of steel to fulfill her simple, yet complicated goal of saving the people from the war.

Extra classes and clubs:Still on the works
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler: App
      Team: Starlight

Name: Yuuki Crimsnow

Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Yes, she is wearing shorts underneath her hoodie. Her hair reaches down just past her shoulders, its just in her hood.

Personality: A kind and cheerful person that almost never gets angry but when she does, best not be in her way.

Bio: Yuuki is a second born child of a family of four that is now a family of two. Both her father and older sister were hunters that went MIA during their missions. The only thing of theirs that returned were the weapons that they used and was recovered. Yuuki was born and lives in Lodestar during her entire life. Yuuki grew up barely knowing her dad but the little time she did spend with him was happy for her. Her dad was a sniper for his team and taught Yuuki when he had time. Yuuki's sister was a supporter for her team and always made sure she kept her team in view. During elementary, Yuuki was friendly to others but no one was friends with her. It wasn't until near the end of elementary that she finally made a friend. After entering middle school, she started to make some more friends and it was on her birthday in her 2nd year of middle school is when she found out that her dad and sister went missing. Yuuki was depressed during the rest of middle school. Towards the end of middle school, she took the weapons of her dad and sister and started training to become a huntress so no one else lose a family member.

Aura: Gravity Manipulation - Can change the gravity of whatever she touches. Can make them light or heavy depending on her. Only thing she can't change the gravity of is people.
      Only effects when she's in contact with the object.

Weapon:
      Spoiler:

Capable of both sniping and rapid fire. Her dad's weapon.

Other gear:
      Spoiler:

Sorry for the small size but this is the biggest size for it.
      This left handed elbow high glove allows defense against close range attacks by being made from light weight alloy that was made from 50 ultra thin metal layers.
      Her dad's glove.

Spoiler: I do apologize for the gigantic image, its the only size it comes in and yes, i really did check

This is a support bit that fires and deploys a small shield. It is controlled by the eyewear that Yuuki wears.
      It also has an anti-magnetism feature that allows it to fly/hover at a maximum of 2 feet. Her sister's bit.

Side Occupation(s): None to start

Reason for attending the academy: To put an end to the endless death.

Extra classes and clubs: Stealth
      Last edited by Zekai; 03-10-2016, 07:26 AM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh boy, here's an app.
        Spoiler:

Name: Hank Wimbleton

Appearance:
        Spoiler:

Under his outfit, however is a very pale man, brown eyes, body covered in scars and wounds near head to toe, which are usually covered by a complete layer of bandages.

Personality: If cold and calculating were personified in a single being, it would likely be Hank. His emotions rarely show, and he calculates every move he makes, taking everything around him into consideration before acting. He shows little empathy for his allies and no mercy for anyone who opposes him. A a staff member though, he’s quite lax unless fighting is involved.

Bio: Hank is quite quiet about his past. He was born in the slums, the unwanted, unplanned for son of a prostitute. She did care for him, at least for a time. They lived frugally, Hank getting snippets and words about Kishin, and the hunters, which fascinated the child. However, once he reached the age of 15, a breach in their city’s wall occurred, and several Kishin got in.

One of them ripped apart his mother in front of him. That’s when his ability manifested itself. In a mix of rage and desperation, he reached for the closest thing to him. A street sign. His strength amplified for a time, he skewered the Kishin through the head with the base of the sign, piercing through the other side a half-second later. The Kishin fell, dead, and the child cried. The wall was re-sealed, and the authorities found him, putting two and two together with the sign. He was a perfect candidate for Balefire, but he refused wholeheartedly. Child services took him in.

Eventually, growing up and at the ripe age of 21, he began training on the side, both physically and mentally. He wasn't going to go to that academy, but he was going to become a hunter. And, after fifteen years of training, he became one. He struck at the Kishin, leaving a trail of bodies and growing scars on his body. Eventually, he became quite well-known for his prowess, and with low money, he took up other work. Assassinations, guard work, and outright slaughter. He was truly and utterly emotionally deadened.

Eventually, he did receive a request though, from Balefire Academy. A job opportunity, with a large paycheck. He accepted, and despite his psychopathic tendencies, his experience at killing Kishin and human alike made him the perfect advisor and judge for the students, and his well-rounded skills made him a good substitute.

Aura: His ability allows him to channel a lot of his energy into various parts of his body, allowing him to cause very high impact punches, kicks, swings, generally very high strength. In addition, his energy can surge, usually in near-death scenarios, giving him a second chance and a body full of adrenaline, though it puts a lot of stress on both his body and mind, ceasing further regeneration for 48 hours.

Weapon: Hank usually does not use a specific weapon, preferring the right firearm or melee for the right job, or using anything he can to kill someone.

Other gear: His goggles, if he wants can switch between several viewing modes, such as infra-red and night-vision.

Occupation: Advisor, Substitute teacher, and Exam Judge. (Also does more personal training, if you ask)

Side Occupation(s): Mercenary/Bounty Hunter/ Hunter of Hunters
        Last edited by Koishi; 03-03-2016, 12:03 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia:. looks good, so far

@mima: Oh hey it's the guy from resident evil. consider him hired.

Comment

I thought he was from the MADNESS series
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Is he? I could be mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                Is he? I could be mistaken.
                Yeppers, Madness Combat.

This is what he normally looks like.

Went for fanart so he's more human in look.

For the resident evil fella, I believe you're thinking of HUNK.

In retrospect, they're pretty similar, so I understand the mixup.
                Last edited by Koishi; 03-03-2016, 05:02 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Thought of having Azur join Team Valkyrie, PM me if any questions.
                  By the way, since this is pretty based off of RWBY, are the teams going to be four letter codes? For example, team Deadshot is DDST?
                  Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                  rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Ah very sorry but we already have four people already. me kristia s1 and wriggle are all in the team. don't worry though, zekai is making a character and i'll be making a second character soon as well so there will be at least one more team.

Comment

I figure i wouldnt be able to join Valkyrie.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Alright so i'm at the point where we're almost ready to put up the IC. I just need to flesh out the rest of the world a bit more. That being said if any of you have ideas for cities cultures and the like please let me know. Maybe it's the city where your character came from? who knows.

also please note that the descriptions don't need to be super detailed since the role play for the most part will revolve around the school and the city it's in.

Comment

Since the earth for this is basically our current one, we can just change up names of places and say what they are. Like USA can be United Liberian, something like that.

Comment

Aye, alright!
                            I'll be waiting for Zekai to make a team.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

So I get to decide a team name? Ok, I can deal with that.

Comment

Can't wait for the IC to start. This RP's gonna be real great!

EDIT: Got an idea for a location.
                                Again, feedback is highly encouraged:

Spoiler: Location idea

Name: Sentrios

Appearance (on map):

Description: Sentrios is a medium-sized island slightly south of Haven. It's known for it's rather large saltwater lake located down in the center, and is a huge vacation spot for many people, be it citizen, hunter, huntress, etc. During the Kishin invasion, it recently became a huge warzone, due to the school of Mortfall doing continuous bombing to keep the Kishin menace at bay. Currently, the Kishin are found at highest density to the west of the island, in the deserts and wastelands. However, it's still safe inland, due to the surrounding mountains and the magnificent defenses of Firefall. Due to this, Sentrios is still thriving as a go-to vacation spot due to the influx of hunters and huntresses.

Climate: Tropical

Miscellaneous: The deserts of Sentrios have a low radiation level due to the continuous bombardment from Firefall, making it quite dangerous for the average citizen to visit. However, Borea Plateaus, the northernmost desert, is free of radiation, due to the lower amounts of Kishin, thus being ignored by Firefall. Soldiers from Lodestar may visit from time to time to clear out the Kishin in the area.
                                Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 03-04-2016, 04:12 AM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X