Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can take people from Team N/a and throw them into the gaps.

Im fine with ending up wherever. Being perfect like she is, Ashlewi will of course be perfect for what ever team she is applied to, teaching them her perfectly prefect ways of perfection.
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

I'm already working on characters to replace the twins. They probably wont' show up til after the exam though or near the end. Thank you for making the list though. That's one less thing on my to do list.

Comment

@Ala
        The problem is that if we just put them into other teams, there will be one single person left over.

@Tewi
        You have your hands full already. If we want to fill those spots, we need people other than Tewi to make new characters. I'd say that two students should be the limitation for everyone.

Comment

Busy hands are happy hands. Either way if no one else wants to fill the rolls I'll just toss in the new characters at the end of the exam.

Comment

N/A is the ones who aint on a team yet that needs to be in one. N/A is not a team.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
            X