Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah lunasa you're good to go

Comment

I have gone through the entire OOC and looked at all the apps. If one did get a team, please edit the app to say what team they are on and let me know. Once again, I will keep track of lists for people to reference to if needed (just like in TSU).

Team List

Valkyre - Lucy, Diana, Mirai, Aeron

Starlight - Yuuki, Azur, Miu/Rosa, Cecilia (even though I never said sure but whatever)

Surge - Setsuna, Raiko

N/A - Azama, Asura, Lu (my OC in the works thanks to Tewi. Will be finished once Tewi gets back to me)
      Last edited by Zekai; 03-31-2016, 04:22 AM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
        Team: N/A though will probably be on the same team as Mirai or Setsuna.
        Just making sure, would this mean that Azama would be on Team Surge?
        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

If Wriggle says yes and the app gets edited to say so then yeah.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(double post i know. Yell at me later)

@Lunasa and/or Amaterasu

I have a few questions for you two. If you have Steam, I'm on that alot. If you have Mumble, not on it that much but I can get on if need to be.

Comment

@Zekai

I have Steam, which I never use. And my timezone makes Mumble difficult. Just PM me on the forums or something, I think that's the most convenient way.

Comment

I sent a PM.

Comment

Here's my Steam. I'm pretty much always online but as Lunasa said, I do live in a different timezone. Don't hesitate to send a PM if I'm offline, though.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Team: N/A

Name: Lu Stratos

Race: Two-tail (rare trait) Fox Feren

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:

Her body is that of a 10 year old that looks like a 13 year old. I know the image doesn't look it but that is the character's story. She stands at a small 4ft 8in.
                    The crest on her left hand is hidden underneath her glove.
                    Spoiler: Crest (Thanks to Amaterasu for the isolating it for me)

Personality: Keeps to herself mostly but does interact with people.

Bio:
                    Spoiler: Discovery

Surprisingly, Lu was born during a research on some ancient ruins. Her parents are both archaeologists that study mainly ruins. Lu grew up traveling the world surrounded by people. When Lu turned 5, her parents told her that she was old enough to start school but Lu shook her head no. Her parents were surprised and asked why and she responded that she wants to help them with looking at ruins. Her parents didn't know what to do and was confused by this. One of their assistants said that there is a online school program that one of their friends do and Lu's parents agreed to it and their assistant went and set it up.

During the next 5 years, Lu did online schooling along with getting tutoring from other archaeologists along with helping her parents with their research. During one of the research, they found a small hole that no one can fit in except for Lu. Since they don't like drones and robots so they don't have any. The hole is a curved L shape, well maybe more of a J with a - from where the hole starts at. So Lu went in, with a video mic set of course and what she found was nothing that no one has seen before in the modern world. There was a extremely large clear crystal like orb, measuring about 40 feet wide in diameter with what looked like crystal roots coming from it reaching into the walls and holding it in the air. Lu attached a rock climber's loop hook (I forgot the name of it) to the hole and slowly descended to the orb. Both her parents and their assistants were amazed by the orb. They have never seen something like it before and was curious of it. Lu slowly touched down onto the orb and to her surprise, it felt like glass but was hard as a diamond. If it wasn't for the unsmoothed surface, Lu would have went sliding right off. The analysis scan from her glasses showed that it was made from an unknown material. Lu continued to scan the whole chamber along with the roots and the orb and then something caught Lu's attention, like a small breeze coming from the ground. Lu went to check it out by heading to the ground and there was nothing for any breeze to come from so she took out a pickaxe and dig some underneath the center of the orb. What Lu found was a large hexagonal flat diamond shaped shard with a mysterious crest in it. Her parents told her to bring it back to study but Lu remembered that there was a hole on top the looked like this shape and used the rope to get back up on top of the orb and went to the center. It was there that Lu found the hole and held the shard over it and saw that it matched. Her eyes sparkled thinking that something could happen and suggested to her parents that it could be a key to something. Her parents and assistants pondered for a few minutes, figuring out what to do and decided to trust Lu's judgement and said to carefully set the shard in. Lu nodded and carefully placed it in and nothing happened for the first 2 minutes. Everyone thought that something would happen but was disappointed that nothing happened. Everyone sighed in disappointment at once. Lu's parents told her to take the shard out and bring it back. Lu said ok but then it started to get really windy in there. She asked if it was getting windy outside, knowing that the entrance she took was the only way in. They said that it wasn't and then storm like winds came in the chamber. It freaked not only Lu out but the entire research staff.

They rushed over to the ruin but the entrance caved it along with the hole Lu crawled through. Lu's parents went to dig her out, screaming Lu's name and was scared of what could happen and of also losing their only child. Lu was screaming for help while trying to get back to the hole, afraid that she was going to die. That's when the crest on the shard illuminated throughout the entire orb. A white light engulfed the chamber and exploded, taking the ruin along with anything in a 5 mile radius. The explosion was loud enough to catch the attention of everyone on New Gaia and the shock waves could be felt even in Haven. New Gaia dispatched a team of hunters and huntress' to where the explosion took place. Their records showed that a research team was there studying a ruin. When the team got there, they were shocked by what they saw. A massive crater 5 miles wide and 5 miles deep with many creases throughout. The hunters quickly went over with faces showing that they were wondering what happened. They searched for any survivors and they didn't find anything until one went to the middle and found Lu covered in sand and to the huntress' amazement body and clothes completely undamaged. The huntress called the team over and they were surprised and relieved that Lu was found and they checked her. She was alive and unconscious. They quickly took her to a hospital, not finding anyone else there.

Spoiler: Recovery

It's been a month since the explosion and the cause of it is still unknown. None of the research team besides Lu was ever found. One day, Lu finally woke up from being asleep the entire time. When Lu woke up, she was being checked up on by one of the nurses. The nurse was surprised by the sudden awakening and quickly called the doctor. Lu wasn't completely awake and didn't know where she was. As she tries to sit up, the doctor entered and quickly laid her down. Lu's vision started to clear up and saw the doctor. She asked where she was and the doctor replied with a smile of her awakening that she was in the hospital after being found unconscious. The doctor asked if she remembered anything and Lu thought for a moment and then remembered the orb and suddenly sat up quickly with a scared look on her. She asked where her parents and the staff was. The doctor and nurses looked away or down, with expressions of either sadness or depression. The doctor told her that she was the only one found from where the explosion happened. This news was not only saddened Lu and also was a shock to her and when her head went down. She saw the crest from the shard on her left hand.

This scared her and she asked how long the crest was on her. The doctor said that it was on her when the hunters and huntress' found her. It wasn't a surprised that Lu was scared of the crest. She asked for it to be removed but without a guardian or parent's consent they couldn't but they could wrap her hand and cover it up so she doesn't have to see it. It was the only choice she had and nodded and so a nurse took some wrapping bandages and covered the crest. It was about 2 hours later when the huntress that found her came to Lu's room. The huntress sat down and talked with Lu, asking how she was and about what happened the day of the explosion. Lu explained what she remembered of that day and the huntress apologized about Lu losing her parents and their assistants, the ones that Lu calls family. The huntress soon left after asking what she needed and it wasn't soon after that Lu had an unsuspected visitor from Clover, one of the Lighting Sisters. Clover heard the story from the huntress that left and went to console Lu, saying that Lu can think of Clover like an aunt is Lu wanted to.

Spoiler: Decision

During the next 4 years, Lu went through an uncountable number of test and exams due to the request from not only the leader of the hunters of New Gaia but also from Lu herself. Lu wanted to know what the crest was. Lu would visit both the hospital and a research facility and one thing the researchers found out that the crest gave Lu the ability to use aura and also to their amazement, stopped Lu's body from aging. Her body hasn't aged at all during the past four years. This doesn't mean that she can't die from aging, it only means that her body can't grow. The facility researched Lu's crest while the hospital kept watch on Lu's health, both physical and mental health. The team that found Lu helped her train her body, with Clover coming by at times when she wasn't busy for the first year. During one of the training sessions, Lu's crest glowed and the air pressure changed and compressed around her and then a small explosion happened and when the dust cleared to the hunters' amazement Lu was undamaged. They quickly took Lu to the hospital and had her examined and during the exam they told the doctors what happened. The doctors were amazed by the story and the exam showed that Lu's body was perfectly normal. Afterwards Lu and the hunters went to the research facility to have the crest examined and explain what happened. The head researcher explained that during the exams, they found out what the crest can do and explained that the crest can not only change the air pressure but can also compress air as well.

This not only surprised Lu but also the hunters. Lu asked if there was any negative effects. The head researcher turned to his right in his chair and thought for a moment with his head slightly leaned back and his right hand on his chin. He said that besides the fact that it has stopped her body from aging and that the aura power from the crest, the pressure change and compressing is effected by Lu's state of her mind. Nothing else was wrong. The hunters can tell that the researcher was hiding something and asked Lu to step out for a few minutes. Lu nodded and left the room, giving the hunters a chance to ask the researcher what he was hiding. He turned to them with a serious look on him and explained that the more power is put into the change of pressure, the greater the strain on Lu's body will be and will cause her body to fall apart when a certain strain is reached. The hunters were shocked and looked at each other and discussed what to do and the huntress that found Lu suggested that they should train her to use her aura to a certain point and to send her to Balefire when she turns 17 thus giving 3 years to help Lu out. The head researcher and the hunters decided that would be trouble given her past with that power but it would be better for Lu to overcome it so they agreed to it. When Lu got back after getting something to drink and a bathroom trip, they asked her if she wanted to make that power her own and overcome her fear. Lu gave it some thought and agreed and thus her training began.

During the 3 years the hunters and the researchers all helped Lu learn about her crest's aura, both positive and negative effects along with the limit to what the crest's aura can do. It was a month before the deadline for applications for Balefire and it was also Lu's birthday when the huntress gave Lu her application to Balefire saying that it was time for Lu to put all her training the past 7 years to work. Lu was actually surprised by this. She read about Balefire but didn't think she'll ever attend it. She accepted the application and quickly filled it in and sent it and this was also when they gave Lu her current outfit as a present for all of her hard work the past 7 years as well.

Now it is time for Lu to board the ship and head to Balefire.

Aura: Lu by nature cant use an aura but the crest on her hand does give her some. It's main power is to change the air around Lu.

Weapon: 2 9mm pistols Lu carries in the holsters that's on her butt.
                    Fires a projectile of explosive air. Feels like getting hit by a shock wave. One ball of compressed air is hit by another ball to fire it.
                    The shock waves are weaker when in rapid fire and the shots can only be used at a limited range.

A special made katana that she uses when close combat happens (see Appearance)

Other Gear: A cell phone to contact the research facility, her hospital and the hunters and huntress' that trained her. Gun repair kit.

Side Occupations: None

Reason for attending the academy: Wants to repay those who helped her the past 7 years along with finding out more about her crest.

Extra classes and clubs: None

Side Notes: Before ANYONE say anything, please read this area.

1 - Tewi has been helping me with this app for the past few days to make sure it was good enough.

2 - The orb is an ancient object that was worshiped by a dead civilization and what it is will be explained in the IC (Got permission from Tewi for this)

3 - Two-Tail Fox: I know some of you are going to say "But it says no fictional animals in the Feren description". This is not a fictional animal, it's a rare trait. Think about when you saw a two headed snake on the news, a rare genetic trait that appears. This is what it is. (Got permission from Tewi as well)

4 - Lighting Sister Clover's appearance in this I was given permission to use from Lunasa.
                    Last edited by Zekai; 04-04-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Noticed something. Tewi, in you most recent post, you said there's only 40 people allowed in the school, right? Well, that wouldn't work. Three man teams, remember? Put 40 divided by 3. Unless I did that wrong, and I'm terrible at math.

Also, thinking of making a student app later. Would a Koishi or a variant be fine or nah?
                      Last edited by Koishi; 03-31-2016, 09:44 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                        Three man teams
                        Hold on, wasn't there four members per team?

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                        I have gone through the entire OOC and looked at all the apps. If one did get a team, please edit the app to say what team they are on and let me know. Once again, I will keep track of lists for people to reference to if needed (just like in TSU).

Team List

Valkyre - Lucy, Diana, Mirai, Aeron

Starlight - Yuuki, Azur, Miu/Rosa, Cecilia (even though I never said sure but whatever)

Surge - Setsuna, Raiko

N/A - Azama, Asura, Lu (my OC in the works thanks to Tewi. Will be finished once Tewi gets back to me)
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that there's going to be four members per team, like in RWBY.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

the teams are 4 man not 3 man. Also koishi is fine

edit: Zekai Asura was meant to be on team sruge with setsuna and raiko. That's why i had both wriggle and sustic approve it first
                          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-31-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                            the teams are 4 man not 3 man. Also koishi is fine
                            Ah, weird, swore it was three man. Ah, whatever, on to app-making.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well that took a while to finish but Zekai I've sent you a pm regarding what you need to change.

Comment

@Amaterasu

You are not wrong. That is the current list of the teams from what their apps say they are in.

@Tewi

Then why didn't Sustic say Surge instead of saying that he isn't in one at the moment?

About the app: Why didn't you tell me something before I posted it?

Comment

Working...
                                X