Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balefire Academy | Staff Lounge

Yuru couldn't help but get a giggle from what Hank and Amelia had said. It was pretty clear she found both of them more amusing than threatening. "It's my first day on the job and I'm already making so many new friends. Give it a week and I might just be the most popular girl in school" she said before turning back to Saki. "Well master, I'm going to go set things up for us so you just take your time and stop by when you ready." and with that she left to the testing area.

Meanwhile Kensei caught up with his co-teacher and was walking casually beside her, resting his hands beside his head as he walked. "Hey partner, if I didn't know any better I'd say that little kitten was getting under your skin. You feeling alright?" he asked seeming to take some interest in the situation

Haven | Midgar International Airport

Lucy was a bit surprised that this person was a student, but she was excited to meet her as well. "Mhm I have this thing." she said as she proudly took a short pole off of her back, giving it a few spins before it extended and sprouted it's blade. She then let the scythe wedge itself into the ground. The blade seemed to cut the cement like a sharp axe with a soft wood. "It's gonna be my first year... Actually I kinda thought you worked here, you were carrying all thoses bags by yourself."
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-12-2016, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

Yuuki found her way to her gate and sat down on one of the chairs. "I wonder what the test is going to be? From what sis told me, it changes every year." She said to herself. "Oh well. No use wondering." She said stretching all her limbs outwards.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The Wall of steel still had her stony expressionn as she kept walking through the halway when Kensei, her co-teacher, asked about the cat feren "You could say that, whiles she has the strength and abilities for a huntress, her mind is too warped for more social skills. That is her weakness right now and it will be her own downfall if her master were to be attacked" she said and sighed "She needs more exposure to the world and be with other people, preferably her age".

The viking responded to the question first "The staff was being too slow and many needed to get their luggage and go to their goals, so I decided to take the luggage and place it with the other travelers" she explained with a shrug. In fact, Dane wanted to help as it was her usual nature, so it came with her next thing to speak about "Your weapon will be damaged if you mistreat it like that" she looked at the now lodged scythe on the floor "you shouldn´t unsheathe it in a public place, the guards will have to act to protect the people."
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Balefire Academy | En Rout to forest

Kensei stroked his facial hair as he listened to what his partner had to say. "Well for the sake of the students lets all try to get along. After all It's up to us to set a good example and team work is an important part of keeping the new students alive." He said speaking with wisdom that comes from age and experience, seeming serios for the time being. "Although I guess it's only natural that cats and dogs fight....I KNOW! YOU TWO SHOULD SORT OUT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH MUD WRESTELING, IT'S A GREAT STRESS RELIEVER AND THE MUD IS GOOD FOR THE SKIN EEEHEHEHEHEHE!" ... and just like that his perverted nature overcame his better judgment.

"Eeek!" the cat seemed suprised by what the viking said. She wasn't too worried about her weapon, it was made well enough from a sturdy materiel, but it had only been a few moments and she was already behaving strangely in public again. She quickly put her weapon away and rubbed the back of her head, explaining in a rushed, frantic and panicked tone. "I'm so sorry, I grew up in a place without a lot of people so I don't really know how to act in public, but umm I do have a military grade weapons permit so I should be alright bringing it out in places like this so long as I don't accidentally hurt anyone."

The girl took a breath for the first time since she had started her worried rant and then began speaking in a much calmer and relaxed tone than before. "Umm... Anyway I'm Lucy. It's nice to meet you."

Comment

Ignoring the lewd reasons that the perverted male had, the feren had some actual ideas regarding the use of mud ("An obstacle course were even the path is made of mud, maybe using a swamp would be better, but got to see the natural flora to make sure there aren´t poisonous plants, same with the fauna, although the sheer mass of people would scare off the predators") she kept building the idea as her pace towards her office was almost done. Amelia had to check some of the applicants, while she didn´t like doing this kind of method, she wanted to train those who would benatural leaders, it was true that the teams would work in quartets, but there was always a leader, a tank, a speedster and a supporter. Those four roles always managed to be fit between the hunters in training.

Vega´s office was now on reach as she opened the door and looked at the man "I will ignore your perversion since you are dealing with adults, but if you do something similar regarding the students, I will personally slice your penis and shove it inside your asshole so deep that you will even taste it with your tongue" she warned him with a glare that would kill and closed her door.

Raising an eyebrow at the girl´s response, Diana wondered about what she said (military training, no public social skills, still too emotional), the blonde already had some idea of the cat feren with just what she had learned "I suppose you never went to the actual wilderness, isn´t it?" she asked mostly to herself and started moving towards the gate. "The name is Diana, I´m from the northern mountains" she greeted Lucy.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aeron had been patiently waiting in the distance for his adoptive sister to finish her conversation, looking at the bustling people and at the map still downloading on his tac-pad. He had a physical map to the school they would be going to, but not a digital one that he would be able to call on at any time. To Aeron, paper and physical pieces of information were indeed helpful when they were around, but they were not as portable or as accurate as electronic information. To this end, Aeron made it a point to make his tac-pad his little digital assistant, the ultimate intelligence tool. Of course, his attention was soon torn away from the progress bar of the downloading map when Lucy had unsheathed her scythe and proceeded to firmly plant it into the ground.

To this, Aeron cupped one of his hands over his face before looking down and lightly shaking his head. Aeron knew that Lucy still had very much to learn about the customs and etiquette outside of their residence, so it was to be expected that she would have slipped up eventually. Of course, that still didn't make it any less painful that she had put a sizable stab-mark in the ground. Aeron looked back up to see that the little cat-girl had quickly retracted her weapon and was frantically apologizing to the viking girl she was talking to, and to Aeron's relief, the girl didn't seem too offended, though she did seem confused about Lucy's behavior. After that though, it seemed the two of them were still on friendly terms as the viking girl introduced herself to Lucy. From what Aeron heard, the girl's name was Diana, and based on her still somewhat youthful appearance, she was about the same age as him. If his guess was right, then perhaps Diana was a future student as well.

As Diana and Lucy continued to talk, Aeron patiently waited nearby for his sister.

Saki lightly raised an eyebrow at Amelia and Hank as they both left the room, silently taking note of their rather serious demeanors. She knew that Yuru could sometimes be somewhat antagonistic, but these people were acting as if what they were about to do was a life or death situation, as if this was their first time initiating some first-year students. As Yuru said her farewell, Saki nodded in response. She didn't follow her familiar though, because she still had much to talk about with the Headmaster. After Yuru left, Saki turned to look at the Headmaster with a rather curious expression on her face.

"Is it just me, or does everyone seem more on edge than they probably should?", Saki asked Hartman.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hartman gave Saki a slightly embarrassed smile before trying to explain the girl's question. "Well no it's actually just those two. They're more keen to dealing with soldiers, not students. I know Yuru was only playing but please ask her to be on her best behavior. I would like the school to keep a good reputation with the public. It's better for everyone if the community has faith in us." He politely requested, knowing that Saki wasn't' an unreasonable person. He seemed a bit more relaxed now that it was only the two of them in the room together.

The elderly Chinese man smiled nervously as the door was closed on his face. Knowing Amelia, she was probably being serious about her claim. Kensei was confident in his ability and experience, but he was old and lacked the stamina he once had. He wouldn't' be able to keep up with her forever. "Well then I'll just be on my way..hehe... TOODLES!" and with that he was gone.

Lucy tilted her head slightly at the viking's first comment. "I go camping every summer. Just me, a box of matches and my scythe. Not a lot of people out there. did you know you can even eat some kishin and you won't get sick? They don't taste very good though...." It was at that moment the girl realized her brother wasn't beside her anymore. Then she remembered that he was still waiting on her. "ops! sorry I need to go now, my brother is waiting on me. I'll see you later ok? If you like we can hang out on the air ship. bye!"

The cat then quickly ran over to Aeron to report what she had learned. "Hey I'm back.... uh sorry to keep you waiting but i figured out which gate our ship is at. Hooray?"

Comment

Miu had been tailing the boy for a while when he pulled out a chocolate bar and began eating it. Normally, Miu wouldn't care about a simple store-bought chocolate bar since she had a box of chocolates tucked away in her suitcase for later, but this was no normal chocolate bar. She would recognize that packaging anywhere, for it was the wrapping for her absolute favorite chocolate bar. Those people who made these were masters of their craft, making the bar the perfect size with the chocolate melting in your mouth and the best type of chocolate to give it a silky texture. Just thinking about it nearly caused the girl to drool.

During the time that she was fantasizing about sweets, she didn't notice that the boy had slowed down and she began to catch up to him. She only realized that when she actually bumped into him. As she was planning to slip away without him noticing, she glanced over his shoulder to check if he had already noticed her and locked eyes with him. At that moment, the only thing that the girl thought was oh.
                  Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-13-2016, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Haven ~ Midgar International Airport

Hmm, I seriously wonder what weapons the dudes at Balefire have, Azur thought, right before being bumped by someone. "Oh, uh, sorr-" Azur spoke, but not before being abruptly stopped. It's that girl from earlier. Damn, I WAS right! Azur thought, It was this chocolate bar, haha, I should be a fortune teller. Seems like there's no running now. "Uh, sorry. My mind kinda flew off there for a moment..." Azur said. After glancing at her large bag, this girl must be heading to Balefire! A to-be huntress walking up to me because of chocolate, Azur pondered, People sure know how to set their priorities straight. Forgetting about the girl for a second, Azur then spoke to her.

"Hi, uh, are you heading to Balefire?" Azur asked. Awaiting a response, he tried to avert his eyes from that rose. For some reason, however, Azur didn't really get the shivers, with the girl right up close to him. Hopefully the girl would speak to Azur, while doing at least a fair effort not to look at the chocolate bar he was holding.
                    Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 03-13-2016, 05:08 AM.
                    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Miu did her best to block out thoughts of chocolate in favor of more important things, such as getting herself out of the situation she found herself in. In the moment where both the girl and the boy were distracted with what each had in their hands, the rose decided to speak.

"Yes, we are going to Balefire. Judging by your looks, I take it that you are as well."

The girl relaxed a little, even though she showed no sign of it on her face. With the same blank stare as usual, she let her companion do the talking for her.

Comment

Out of all people that Azur has met, this girl has to be a candidate for the "World's Most Monotone Person." Nonetheless, it didn't really bother him, since several buddies of him in Sentrios began speaking of flesh bicycles, poop trains, and all those other outlandish things after a few concussions and accidents with explosives. However, this girl has to be the most, if not extremely unique person Azur has met. Since a few bites of chocolate erased his memory of where exactly the Balefire gate is, Azur asked, "If you are, then would you like to go there together? Because honestly, Midgar has to be the most confusing airport I've ever seen." Forgetting introductions, Azur switched right onto it. "Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Azur Mortos, and I'm from Sentrios. If I may ask, your name is..?"
                        Last edited by Amaterasu no Akane; 03-13-2016, 07:30 PM.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Cruor Rosa and the gluttonous little girl is Miu Akiyama, daughter of one of the Lightning Sisters, perhaps you have heard of them? Maybe not, not many humans come from New Gaia. And yes, we should go there together. Miu gets distracted quite easily, perhaps you can keep her on the right track for once."

While Rosa talked, Miu busied herself with scanning the boy in front of her. His large frame obviously showed that he was strong enough to deal some damage close-range, but his personality didn't fit the aggressive, brash personalities of the brutish fighters at Akari Academy. Then again, most of them were Ferens with animal strength. Humans couldn't be too much different, surely. The only problem is that he could be different and be a purely melee fighters or he could have something else up his sleeve. Miu dismissed the though, not wanting to think too hard about it.

Comment

Cruor Rosa and... Miu Akiyama? What? There's two people? Azur thought, So that rose is sentient, huh. My suspicions are correct. It seemed really strange, yet normal to Azur. Was it perhaps because of his knowledge over symbiosis? When organisms interchange processes, so it would be beneficial for both sides... Nonetheless, it didn't really bother Azur as much. After all, it wasn't the strangest thing he's seen. It was just... interesting. The world's sure a wonderful place. Azur said.

On the way towards the gate, Azur looked at the map he grabbed from a shelf. "New Gaia, huh. As I've heard, it's where most of my Solara friends hail from," Azur stated, "Apparently it's a real wonderful tropical continent." From what he's heard from his school, New Gaia is truly a wonderful continent, only rivaled by the mainland in Sentrios, before the Kishin invasion. After the Kishin invasion, Sentrios became extremely obsessed with taking out the Kishin, going on an all-offensive method to take out the Kishin, even if it means polluting the beautiful landscape of Sentrios to the point of nuclear winter. Nonetheless, Azur thought that it's truly a blessing to be from New Gaia.

While talking, Azur noticed that Miu, not Rosa, kind of "scanned" him, checking and predicting his combat capabilities and potential ability. She seemed observant, if not analytic; it seemed like a tactical advantage during combat. It proved useful for her, since Azur tripped out of a well-sized hole, from a blade perhaps. "Oof!" Azur blurted out, "Where the hell did that come from? This airport seriously needs to get better maintenance." Looming past him, though, was this feren with a human.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

As Yuuki was waiting on plane to get here, she noticed the guy from before and with a female this time. "Hey new guy! Leave the flirting for night time!" She said jokingly with a chuckle and sticks a sucker in her mouth.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Balefire Academy

The applications could easily fill a room if it weren´t for them being in electronic files and Amelia was going at full speed with each of them, already rejecting, in her opinion, some of them (Figures, some of these works are a complete mess, not even a full name or they use a dumb alias, if they want to keep their identities hidden from the common, they could have done a better job than this) she thought with a frown. The sword user was liking some other applications that showed the potential on how they were written too ("We got some diamonds that can be polished, that is a good thing, but how much pressure can I put before they break..)

That was the problem that the feren had, she had trained to the point that many of her partners can´t keep up with her, some did try to reach her, but only the blonde knew three who were at par with her ("And they are all in a better place now") she showed a sincere smile to the memory, which quickly became serious as she got enough information of most students that were somewhat able to survive against a kishin, or only lose a limb an escape. The huntress then decided to go to the forest and see how everything will go.

With the cat feren gone, Diana was confused at her personality ("And I thought I was weird with my passion with fights and trying to befriend the kishin) she thought as she walked towards the gate, she could see it already thanks to her height and the flow of people with varied weaponry or tools with them ("So many types of people, I wonder if there is another person of the wild) she kept moving while trying to relax for the exam.

While the viking was good at fighting and making strategies in the middle of a battle, she wasn´t that good when it came to intelligence and the use of the mind to make decisions (I will have to balance them out, if not, I will look like a brute.. or more than I am already) she smirked since her attire looked even primitive compared to many of the people around.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X