Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balefire Academy | Staff Lounge

"Of course, I'll make sure she behaves herself more, but I can't promise that she won't be mischievous.", Saki said to Hartman with a light smile before addressing her concerns about the teachers.

"You know, I still don't quite understand it though. If they have been at this job for however long, wouldn't they have lightened up by now? There is a time and a place for everything, but they act as if they have never been around kids before and only soldiers, as if this is their first semester as teachers... Are they?", Saki asked Hartman as she lightly raised a brow in curiosity.

Haven | Midgar International Airport

Aeron gave a slight grin when he saw his adoptive sister running back to him in a rather urgent manner before speaking about all she had learned. It was good to see that the girl was learning more about the world, and that perhaps if she were alone, she would at least be able to speak to others and get any information she would need to survive.

"Ahh, hooray indeed. Which way then?", Aeron asked as he crossed his arms and ever so slightly leaned down towards the girl, giving the same small grin he had before.
    Last edited by S121; 03-15-2016, 04:16 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Haven ~ Midgar International Airport

Oh, look, it's that person from before, Azur thought, And there goes my straightforward opinion of her; gosh, if she was my leader, I wouldn't even... Simply belittled by someone who is significantly smaller than himself, Azur didn't really mind. As long as it wasn't desert jokes and poop jokes, he would be fine, albeit his opinion of the girl doing straight down the drain. "Hey, at least I'm not the one going to a combat school as a young adult with a sucker in my mouth," Azur stated while shrugging, "But still, who am I to judge?" Azur breathed out of his nose, finding that this person eating a sucker is going to a combat school. But, then again, Miu IS addicted to chocolate... Well, chocolate is a reasonable exception. Nonetheless, Balefire sounds like a school filled with lots of these--interesting--individuals.
      Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
      rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Balefire Academy | Staff Lounge

Hartman felt slightly uncomfortable speaking on behalf of the two staff members. "well only they know for sure what's going through their minds, but they both mean well, that much I'm sure of." he said in hopes that it would be enough to satisfy the huntress. After the moment had passed, another thought crossed Hartman's mind. "So, Taboo is growing stronger. If we don't find him before he reaches his full strength... Tell me, what are the chances this creature will be peaceful once he fully awakens?" He was resting his on the knuckles of both of his hands, staring intently at the woman before him.

Lucy opened her mouth wide, with an excited expressing on her lips, but she kinda just paused there. She stared out into space for a moment before returning her gaze back to Aeron and sheepishly announcing. "I forgot." She was blushing and rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment as she looked back at him, but she was able to make a quick rebound. "BUUUt, but, but umm. That nice lady is going there now so if we follow her we'll get there right?" She asked in hopes that her idea would make up for her silly embarrassing mistake. although she was half expecting her brother to bonk her on the head for being so silly.

Balefire Academy | Forest

Yuru was waiting at the forest for the others to arrive. Kensei had fallen asleep in the grass while reading a dirty magazine that was desalinized as an innocent volume of Kishin slayer, a popular magazine that gave information about hunters, huntresses, weapons and of cores kishin. When Amelia finally caught up with the rest of them, the cat was there waiting for her with a grin on her face and a platter of cookies in her hand. Surprisingly it seemed no one had eaten any yet. hey wer freshly baked and smelled absolutely divine. "Hey there, glad you could make it." she said in a calm and nice tone, although she said it as if she were surprised she could make it. She held out the platter to offer the girl a cookie or two before asking her. "So did you get it out?"

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

"All girls like sweets and I like these more than most." Yuuki says as she reaches into her hoodie pocket and pulls 2 out. "Here, have one but I will warn you that they are extremely sweet." She says and then tosses them to Azur and Miu.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Extremely sweet? Azur thought, Wow, is that even a term? Spicy, sour, and bitter I can understand, but sweet? Not really worrying about the sugar content, Azur took the wrapping off and decided to place the whole thing in his mouth. Bad idea. "Oh god, how much sugar is put in this?" Azur blabbered, "I don't think this stuff's healthy, hah." Attempting to speak, Azur instead tasted the intense sweetness of the sucker. Do people have laws on this? Azur pondered. It was... okay. Definitely not something he'd eat everyday, but it was okay. Nonetheless, he couldn't find this kind of confectionary back in Sentrios, so he decided to enjoy it anyway, for the time being.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Miu caught the flying sweet and immediately unwrapped it before popping it into her mouth. It was indeed sweet, if not a bit too much, but it lacked that rich flavor, that silky texture, that perfect hint of bitterness that Miu loved so dearly. After a moment of contemplation, she decided that it could simply be described as boring. That didn't matter to her though, a sweet is still a sweet, even if it isn't as refined as chocolate.

"Thank you for feeding Miu even more sweets, I greatly appreciate her blood turning to sugar." She let out a deep sigh, mumbling something about how Miu ingests way too much sugar every day.
              Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-15-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Yuuki chuckled at Azur's reaction to the sucker. "It's 3 times sweeter than normal." She said having 3 fingers up. She then heard a voice coming from Miu's area but saw thst Miu didn't open her mouth. "How did you talk with your mouth close? Are you one of those people that makes puppets talk?" She asked curiously.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"I'm afraid that you are mistaken. I am Cruor Rosa, the rose on Miu's left arm." Miu held her arm out to show the girl. "This is Miu Akiyama, she almost never talks." The girl nodded in agreement.

Comment

Yuuki was surprised that a rose was the one talking. "Yuuki Crimsnow. Nice to meet you Rosa and Miu." She said with a salut wave. "So what brings the three of you to Balefire?" Yuuki asks them.

Comment

Asking why he's going to Balefire, Azur then remembers his current situation. Although not as depressing as his father, he remembers that his mother left him for dead unless he used explosives to battle; by now, she probably forgot about him, presuming he's dead. Well, uh, Azur thought, I-I uh, I don't... Not knowing what to do, Azur tried to speak, but then stopped. The only thing that made the others infer his situation was his face getting red, not out of embarrassment, but out of sadness and his effort to hold his tears back. "Oh, uh, sorry," Azur muttered, "I don't want to talk about it."
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing the boy on the edge of tears, Rosa attempted to comfort him. "I understand, the Kishin menace has caused problems that we don't want to think about." After a slight pause, she spoke up again. "Ah yes, our reason for being here. Personal improvement and weapon testing, mainly. I know that it's such a generic reason, but there really is nothing other than that." The girl nodded again, however this time was slightly hesitant.
                        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-16-2016, 06:06 AM.

Comment

For a moment, Azur was silent. His father being part of the infantry, Azur was sure that this question was going to pop up sooner or later. Although war stories are the most interesting stories to be told, the author is most likely unable to tell it. Unlike others, however, Azur manages to keep his calm--mostly-- in front of other people. Right before he was about to tear up, Azur was comforted by Rosa, as she stated, "I understand, the Kishin menace has caused problems that we don't want to think about." Quickly, Azur calmed down, as someone was there to... support him. "Oh, uh, thanks," Azur replied, "Sorry about that, it's just a habit..." Thinking that he has the strength to say it, Azur attempted to sum it up. "Well, mine's a bit of a long story, so try and bear with me," Azur told, "When I was younger, my father was part of the military. He was one of their best soldiers, killing a buttload of Kishin each time he was deployed. However, one day, it was the last straw for him; all of his mates were dead. There were too many Kishin, and he had a bunch of explosives on him, with just one grenade. Thus, brings me here today." For some reason, telling the story seemed much better, now that someone comforted him. Damn, Azur thought, I hope I didn't make a bad impression of myself...
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Balefire Academy | Forest

Amelia was walking with ease around the forest while thinking of the many applications that showed potential, her mind was already trying to form teams, but she knew that teams didnīt form like that. That was the moment when she just reached Yuru and Kensei, and the girl offered some desserts, which the blonde accepted, but didnīt eat it as she twirled the cookie around her gloved fingers "I did got some applications, sure there will be quite the number of kids that will need to be weed out, but there are many unpolished diamonds around them" she gave the girl a faint smirk "Iīll have to ask you though, try to not to kill the kishin to save them, if it is possible, distract it enough so they can run away or Kensei could take them out, the Kishin arenīt play things to just hunt." her tone was actually calm and sincere

Diana could smell so many scents and couldnīt help but feel displeasure ("Ugh.. I curse you mom for this") she thought trying to suppress her heightened senses. The blonde viking sure was glad for all the training that she had with her parents and friends, but damn it had its drawbacks, this one being a perfect example since she was also not that acclimated to the concrete jungles and so many people ("I hope that the academy has some forests, I wonīt be able to deal with so much rock and steel without grass or even soil")
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuki listened to both of their stories on why they are heading to Balefire. "I'm kinda the same. Both to improve myself and also because my dad and older sister were hunters as well. Both were great, just like your mother Miu, daughter of one of the Lighting Sisters." Yuuki said and gave a somewhat serious look at Miu.

Comment

Were? I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. I wouldn't want to bring something like that up, Miu and I both know how that feels. There was a reason why the Lightning Sisters disbanded, after all. Rosa thought to herself.

"So you have heard of them? I didn't think anyone outside of New Gaia would know of them."

Comment

Working...
                                X