Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midgar International Airport | Haven

Setsuna's smile widened when she took note of the situation: the security guards that she scared away having difficulty trying to handcuff the seemingly oblivious Azur, a gunslinger that looked about the same age as the two buying time for the two to escape... sounded like a typical getaway situation for Setsuna. She nodded and winked at Yuuki before bashing a guard in the way with her sword sheathe and making a mad run for it, the laptop box snug in between the other arm.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Haven ~ Midgar International Airport

Azur signaled to Yuuki, "Thanks!" He opened up his bag, and grabbed his rifle. Time to test this baby out, Azur thought. Attaching the long cord to his wrist accessory, Azur flung his rifle, which then turned into a sword, towards the roof, thus making it into a grappling hook. "Hasta la vista, policía!" Azur yelled towards the police, before grappling his way out of the crowd. He earned some "woo's" from the crowd, as well as some shocked expressions. Some of the security guards, however, were on their way towards the gate, having an extremely stern expression on their face, as Azur swung his way to the gate.

"Alright, we have two runners and some chick pointing a gun at one of us, call backup," a guard stated, "Over." More security guards eventually appeared from their posts, then started to chase the two down. A bunch of security guards surrounded Yuuki, while the rest were chasing down Setsuna and Azur. A few minutes before departure of the plane.

"Hands up! Put your weapon down!" They yelled to Yuuki, while holding some measly tasers.
      Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
      rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Suze Rose, one of the academy's teachers and a this years air ship pilot had just landed her craft not that long ago. However she was already getting reports of a commotion going on outside. With airport security stretched so thin, there weren't enough man power to go around and now they needed her help. The girl took a deep sigh and got out of the ship, leaving it in the capable hands of the staff members.

The high ranking aura huntress quickly reached the point of interest, one girl held a gun to a guards head, and another girl was running alongside a boy. She was supposably holding stolen merchandise. While she didn't know everything that had went on, she knew she had to find out. Suze locked the three students into her sight and called out "SOUL RESTRICT" casting the restraint on all three of them. Usually it was impossible to use this ability on someone from a distance, but the aura master was able to do so from a distance and on multiple targets at once. However doing so was still quite hard on her and it would tire her out quickly if she wasn't careful. And of cores if that happened then no one would be able to fly the ship.

Azur, Setsuna and Yuuki would all find themselves unable to move a muscle. Their bodies would have gone stiff from the restraint placed on them. Even f they managed to force some movement, the damage it would to to their soul would be far worse than the immobilization itself. "THAT, IS, ENOUGH!" she shouted with hits of anger and sadness in her voice. The huntress was tearing up slightly, letting it make her a little more upset than it probably should have, but who could blame her? The three students were quickly brought to one location where the huntress could question all three of them in privet. No harm would come to them, she wouldn't' allow it. But she also wouldn't' allow them to run amok in the airport. Once she had calmed down a bit she sighed and asked the three. "Are you all alright? Is anyone hurt?" despite everything she seemed more worried about their well being than the trouble they were in.

Comment

Aeron simply stared as the situation unfolded before resting his face into his palm. Not only was it ridiculous that a bunch of kids about the same age of him had run from a store and held security at gunpoint, not only was security incompetent at handling the situation, these delinquent kids were probably going to the same school as him. If they would do this kind of stuff in an airport of all places, then surely they wouldn't care about vandalizing the school, harassing students, and maybe even something worse later on down the line.

In the end, it seemed that one of the airport staff had taken care of the problem and took them somewhere private. In the end, it was not of his concern, for his primary objective was the airship. He was not going to be left behind. As he waited for Cecilia to come back, Aeron looked over to Lucy and spoke.

"You're not a terrible sister. As long as you don't go around robbing innocent people or attacking innocent security guards, you're doing pretty good.", Aeron said.

Balefire Academy | Staff Lounge

Saki looked up at Hartman and gave a soft smile as she stood from the chair. She was a little flattered by the offer, and accepted the invitation.

"Thank you Hartman, I would like that.", Saki said as she began to follow the headmaster's lead.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Balefire Academy | Forest

Hartman gladly lead Saki out of the school and over to the forested area where the students would be taking the exam. Yuru and Amelia seemed to be talking while Hank was listening near by. The elderrly chinese man was resting with a magazine in his lap and Oobleck was hard at work setting things up. "They seem to be getting along well." Hartman said just taking a small observation of the others. At least they seemed to be getting along well enough. No one was fighting so that was a good sign.

Haven | Midgar International Airport

Lucy rubbed the back of her head with her right hand while looking on at what had happened in confusion. These were supposed to be hunters and huntresses right? Why were they acting so shamefully? She didn't really understand it, but at least it took the Aeron's attention off of her and put it on to them instead. She felt a lot more relaxed now. "Uhh maybe we should all go board the ship before anything else happens. That was pretty scary, I thought there was gonna be a huge fight."

Comment

One minute ago, Azur, Yuuki, and Setsuna were running from a horde of security guards. Now, they're in a room with some... flight attendant? No, she's definitely a Huntress, Azur thought, Oh, I see... She's the pilot! Kinda surprised at her ability, Azur was slightly aching all over. That was when she asked if they were alright. "Yeah, I could be better... That was one crazy Aura, though," Azur casually said to her, "Hey, since you can teleport us... Can you get us back on the plane?" Despite the ruckus that he- no, Setsuna made, Azur wasn't really in the mood to face more of that kind of crazy, due to the strange ache all over his body.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

Just before Yuuki was about to put her father's rifle away, she suddenly got binded and sent to a private room with Azur and Setsuna. "I'm used to binds thanks to dad." Yuuki says ah her aura rewrapped her rifle. "My last name is Crimsnow. My dad and sister were elite hunters." She said hoping this huntress knew her family. "I can explain what happened. Setsuna bought a computer and for no reason, the clerk called the guards and Azur went to help but then the guards pulled out their weapons so I pulled mine out to help them leave then this bind happened." Yuuki said leaving out a few details like the strip haggling Setsuna did.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Setsuna was yelling at Suze to let her go, trying to break out of the immobilization. However, her efforts quickly withered when she felt excruciating pain from every body parts as Azur, Yuuki, and she were brought into a private place.

"Nnn... nnn..." Setsuna mumbled. Her struggle to get out of the immobilization caused her to sustain a heavy amount of internal damage which left her gasping and groaning. "N... not good here..."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Suze let out a deep sigh when she found that none of them were dead. She took her staff and very gently bonked Setsuna on the head with the ball on the tip, trying to lighten the mood. "Just relax, your aura will return to it's normal flow in a few minutes, and that's obviously not true. People don't call security on customers for no reason. Do you think I was born yesterday? I don't know what happened but if you don't tell me I can easily pull up the security footage and see for myself." she told them all while using the staff she had placed on the girl's head to help mend the girl's soul. It was true It would heal itself given enough time but she wanted to make sure all of them would make it in time for the entrance exam. "Would one of you like to tell me what actually happened?"

Comment

Azur was basically trumped by his choice. It was, as follows: snitch on Setsuna, or not. The pros and cons to both were identical, making it an extremely hard choice for Azur to choose. Snitching on Setsuna will basically brandish him as a snitch, while not doing so will bring up that--embarrassing--security footage, not of him, but of Setsuna. Damn, can I just back out? Azur pondered, Well, damn it. Might as well take the Middle Way.

Azur began to speak, "As Yuuki said earlier, I came in to intervene. What I thought happened was that Setsuna tried to bribe the dude from Orange Inc into selling her the laptop for like, I dunno, 5% off the original price? The dude made a huge metaphorical explosion, since he hated giving discounts, and he thus called the cops. Think of it like trying to get a discount on an orange, but the guy selling it is pretty greedy, therefore not giving a discount. Personally, it was quite... "unprofessional" for Setsuna to bribe him into getting a 5% discount, but then again, that guy made a huge ruckus about it. And, that's my side of the story."
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Setsuna was still a bit shaken, but she fared a little better as time passed by; better enough for her to make a quick comment. "Nn... hey, it works... almost every time. And it wasn't a measly 5%. I took out an entire quarter off its' overpriced price tag. What a bargain, right?"

"Besides, even if the guards tried to arrest me, I did nothing wrong. It wasn't stealing; I was just trying to haggle. And I'm pretty sure stripping in public is not an actual violation of law."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Suze puffed out her cheeks in utter disbelief at what she was hearing. "SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND PUBLIC NUDITY ARE VERY ILLEGAL" she softly shouted, not wanting to bring to much attention to herself. She then looked over to the other girl. And you, what wer you thinking holding them at gun point. do you have any idea how HUGE of a nono it is doing that at an airport?" the poor lady seemed to be almost in tears at this point. She was very upset and disappointed in the students. She took a moment to regain her composure and then reached for the new laptop and took it from her bag. "Children... I'm going to go talk to security. Please go straight to the ship and don't cause anymore trouble. I'm not going to tell the other staff about this, but this is the only time I cover for you understood?" she asked them as she opened the door outside. She had let them all go and now it was up to them to behave themselves long enough to board the ship.

Comment

Haven - Midgar International Airport

After some scolding, the three of them were released. "That was......... awkward I guess." Yuuki said as they walk back to the gate. "And I was trying to hide the part about the stripping for you too." She said to Setsuna.
                            Last edited by Zekai; 03-22-2016, 04:30 PM.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

While the pilot was talking, Azur just stood there, wondering what he had done wrong. After being released, the three casually walked out of the room. Wow, was most of that directed to me? Azur thought, So much for being a bystander... Nonetheless, he tried to cover up Setsuna, but in turn, she just ended up telling the truth. Middle Way works, I guess, Azur pondered. On the way to the plane, Azur turned back to Yuuki and Setsuna. "Well, here we go. You two better not try to do something that, like, crashes the plane," Azur said, with a laugh, "Oh, uh, and sorry for losing that... 'discount' laptop, Setsuna." The size of the plane was massive, in particular, so Azur wasn't really worried about crowding and conflicts on the way to Balefire. Petty thievery may pass, but nothing big as "haggling" a laptop will happen. Hopefully, this flight will be normal, Azur thought.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Huh?" Setsuna jumped up when Suze announced that she will be confiscating the laptop that she bought. WITH HER OWN MONEY. "Waitwaitwait! But I bought it! With my own money! Check my goddamn credit card balance! CHECKIT!"

But Suze was already long gone. Feeling tired suddenly, Setsuna slumped on the wall and glanced at Azur with a defeated look. "It's fine... I'll just buy another one from Amazin or something."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X