Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taboo | How To slay A Kishin IC (PROLOG MODE)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven - Midgar International Airport

While Yuuki and Setsuna talked, they boarded the plane. "Even if we aren't roommaters, we can always hang out." Yuuki says as she places her luggage in a compartment and takes a seat. "Thanks. It means courage and to never back down." She said smiling that someone commented on her name. Then Setsuna introduced herself. "Itou? Why does that sound familiar? Hm..................... Hold on, no way. Itou as in the royal family of Taiyo?" Yuuki thought then asked Setsuna.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Haven | Midgar International Airport

Aeron looked about the airship as he considered Lucy's question. For one, he was rather hungry and needed something to keep him nourished and fit for whatever may come. Second, Aeron was going to have a nap to keep himself well rested so that he could be at his best when the time came. After a few moments, Aeron looked down to his adoptive sister and gave a light crooked smile.

"Well I think first I'm going to have a couple sandwiches and enjoy the flight. You?", Aeron asked Lucy.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Lucy took a moment to quickly look around while her brother was answering. However something seemed to catch her eye, and her nose as she looked around. The ship had sushi, shrimp and a few other kinds of yummy yummy fish.. When asked what she planned on doing, there was only one thing that came to mind. "I'm gonna eat some of the yummy fishies over there, But umm. I think I'll stick with you. all these people are making me a little nervous." she answered while fidgeting with her fingers a bit. She followed Aeron over to the food table and got a small plate with sushi and a little shrimp on it. She was a bit surprised to see two boys stuffing their faces with nachos as quickly as they could as if it were some kind of race, but she paid them no mind. Normally she would have warned them the dnagers of eating to much before combat, but she didn't want to say anything that might embarrass her brother again.

Meanwhile a man in uniform walked over to Setsuna and Yuuki who seemed to be having a friendly conversation with each other. He had a cloth shopping back in his hand with something inside. "Parden my intrusion." the man pleaded as he approached them. "Miss Rose asked me to deliver this to you." The kind man in uniform offered the bag to Setsuna.

Comment

Midgar International Airport | Haven

"Yep, that Itou." Setsuna shrugged rather nonchalantly as she scanned her ticket. She was a little ways off from where Yuuki's seat was; a few seats down the aisle. "But you've probably never heard my name before in the family. They try to... well, hushing me out would be the most mild way to put it."

Setsuna noticed the man in the uniform walking towards her. A brief irritation rushed through her body as she thought, 'What do they want from me NOW?', but the moment reprieved when she saw the paper shopping bag with a box inside. Curiosity grabbed her mind as she picked up the shopping bag to see what the content was, until she realized...

"Wait, this is..." Setsuna pulled out the box to find that it was the Orange Inc. laptop box with all the peripherals inside. Smile swept across her face as she looked at Yuuki, then at the man who delivered the box. The sudden rush of joy made Setsuna give the man in the uniform a big hug. "Oh YES! Thank you sooo much! Tell that girl I said thank you! I'M SO HAPPY!"
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-27-2016, 03:40 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

On entering the airship, Miu's eyes quickly passed over the snacks, only to disappointed by the lack of the kind of snacks that she normally eats. Only stopping a moment to drink a cup of water to satisfy Rosa, Miu headed to the deck of the airship. She found herself a quiet place next to a wall and brought a box of milk chocolate-covered strawberries out from her suitcase and began eating it.

"So what do you think about the exam? Isn't it strange how secretive it is this year?" The girl nodded in response. "We best be careful, I have a bad feeling about it." The girl nodded again as she bit into another strawberry.

Comment

Haven ~ Midgar International Airport

After the majority of the nachos have been eaten, one last nacho was on the plate. Azur and the other man were at a stare off; in the meantime, they built a rather small crowd. There were two sides: one for Azur and one for the other man. It was quite obvious that they were at a stalemate for the time being, as they, remarkably, ate an equal amount of nachos. The crowd was literally cheering for one of them to eat the last nacho on the plate. Azur and the other man were both lying back with cartoonish egg-like abdomens, reminiscent to the Bumpty-Dumpty character from the old nursery rhyme.

"Do it! Do it!" Azur's small crowd of four people cheered.

"Nah man, you can beat him! You should do it!" the other man's small crowd of three people cheered.

It was quite obvious that the other man was going to give up, as Azur had an extremely laid-back, smug facial expression with his hands on the back of his head

"Haha, you know, I'd literally LOSE this competition to see you barf, man," Azur jokingly stated to the other man, whom was on the verge of tears, "Just eat that last nacho and you'll win. I'd even pass you three credits, just out of my pity."

The other man made it clear that he was going to give up, as his facial expression basically yelled, "Help me!" Azur, not wanting to make a scene again, grabbed the last nacho, and nonchalantly flipped it into his mouth. On that point, the crowd went wild, screaming as Azur casually stood up, and walked away. The other man breathed a huge sigh of relief, as he collapsed into prone position.
              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Letting the air pass through her golden locks, Diana was enjoying the moment of peace before the storm (There are so many soon-to-be hunters and huntresses here, but there are also hundreths who won't be able to enter the academy) her ears could percieve the many grouos forming, yet she stood alone, battle ax firmly placed on the floor with the pommel held by her armored hands.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lucy coulnd't help but sweatdrop at the sight. Some of the students got all worked up over the nacho eating contest and two of them had nearly made a meal of the snack. One of them was at the point of nearly throwing up... was this how they prepared for the exam? There had to be some kind of secret too it right?

The man in uniform was suddenly hugged. Not knowing how to react, he lightly patted Setsuna on her head and waited for her to let go so he could get back to his work. "Yes ma'am I'll tell her you liked the gift. Please enjoy the rest of your flight, we'll be taking off soon."

just then, Ms. rose's voice could be heared coming from the speakers on the air ship. "ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS. WE'RE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF, PLEASE KEEP ALL WEAPONS CONSEALED NTIL THE SHIP REACHES CURSING ALTITUDE AND HOLD ON TIGHT." The engeans to the ship could be heard turning on no matter where you were sitting or standing. The voice speaking over the speakers changed to a male's voice as one of the other staff members started counting down. "LAUNCHING IN 10, 9, 8, 7, 6...."

Comment

When Cecilia entered the ship she she was a bit stumped. It wasn't that she was disappointed exactly, but it was definitively something else than what she was used to. To only further show, it seemed like some of the people that came in here had never really learned proper maners when it came to eating for example. Instead it seemed like they treated the ship like their own kitchen, or worse. "Please tell me there is some sort of place like first class or something where people know how to behave" she said for herself, before beginning to wander around a bit , in search of a place a bit more quiet. While other students were spending their time eating, she was planning to prepare for whatever entrance exam was this year. She had a map of the school and the surrounding areas, which she could use to make different strategies.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Aeron quietly thought to himself how the food would probably weigh down the potential hunter eating the nachos, but paid little mind. After all, Aeron had no say in the matter, and the man's choice was his own. Aeron stared on as the man from before at as much nachos as he could, but Aeron very quickly lost interest and looked down at Lucy before speaking.

"Okaaaay, let's get something to eat before it's all used for their competition, shall we?", Aeron jokingly said as he began to walk over to the food table.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lucy was one step ahead of him, already popping a few tasty fish into her mouth. It may not have been the best food choice but it wasnt' bad for her either. So long as she didn't eat to much she would be just fine. she fixed hersel a small plate and waited for her brother to finish making his. She was pilote nough to wait for him, either that or she was too shy to leave his side. When she heard the count down over the radio, it made her a little bit nervious. She held on to Aeron's arm to keep herself stable, She didnt' want to fall in front of everyone.

"FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE" The ship lifted itself off the ground. They went slowly at first but it was still a bumpy start. Going up from that point would feel like being in an elivator that was going very fast and may have caused some student s to lose their balance. After it stopped moving Lucy nearly dropped her plate as her body was shook by the force. The ship then took off, reaching cruising altitude in a matter of moments. "IT IS NOW SAFE TO MOVE ABOUT HE SHIP, PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR FLIGHT AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. THANK YOU"

Meanwhile a young man in a beige jacket was standing outside and peaking over the railing. He held on to the railing to keep himself stable as he watched the world below him grow smaller and smaller until it was unrecognizable. He felt the soft wind on his face before he noticed a surprisingly short irl just a few feet away from him. She was eating chocolate covered strawberries outside all by herself. Poor thing must have been shy. Not wanting to intrude on whatever he was doing, he took a safe approach and decided to just talk to her. The sky is beautiful from up here. Have you seen it yet?" he asked her.

Comment

Balefire Academy | Forest

Amelia was taking a moment to let the nature surround her, the senses of the feren were making a map of the forest, its flora and fauna. With a deep breath from her nose, the huntress opened her eyes, the aqua colored eyes were faintly glowing as she could see the other predators in the forest "The animals are prepared for the incoming mass of possible prey" she put her gloved hand on the handle of her sword and made a movement as if controlling something. Soon, the roar of a beast could be heard within the forest "The kishin want something to fight with too."
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As the ship began to take off, Miu braced herself against the outside wall. She returned to her strawberries when the ship altitude stabilized.

"The sky is beautiful from up here. Have you seen it yet?" From the corner of her eye, Miu saw a boy leaning against the railing.

"Are you really hitting on a little girl?" Rosa paused for a moment to gauge his reaction. "Ufufufu, I'm kidding. Miu is actually 17, despite her looks. Anyway, to answer your question, I don't believe we ha- oh... I see. That was when she was still around." A deep sigh. "Well, one more time couldn't hurt, could it?"

Miu hesitated before joining the boy at the railing. She silently held out the box of chocolate-covered strawberries to the boy as she gazed out into the endless expanse of sky.
                            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-29-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Suprisingly Asura was unfazed by the sudden teasing from teasing. He was puzzled for a moment but that was because he hadn't' expected the flower to speak. He was about to correct the flower for misunderstanding his intentions, but it seemed she was just playing a joke on him. After the flower rambled a bit the girl eventually got up and peaked over the railing with him.

You could see for miles from up there. The lakes and givers, the forests, the towns and in some places even the sea. Out in the distance you could also see the big city, but that was still far away. The clouds were so close you could almost reach out and touch them and the raising sun made the sky glow orange. Asura kept his gaze faced forward on th sky and the ground below as lost himself in thought. "See, I told you it was pretty. It's too bad more people aren't out her to see it."

Realizing he hadn't given either of them his name yet, Asura finally looked over at the girl and her strange flower friend and introduced him self. "By the way, I'm Asura. Nice to meet ya little flower dude."

Comment

Havenīs skies

The viking was smiling at the sight, the huge city was now almost a small scene and the surface was slowly becoming bluish with how high the ship was getting to. "Wow, the sky looks so clear in comparison to that concrete jungle" she commented without thinking. Diana was still recovering from the gravity shift and her hold on the railing finally softened, leaving the mark of her hand on the now bent piece of metal. "I canīt wait for this test, I wonder what the teachers will have on their sleeves". In fact, the blonde berserk knew of some of the teachers thanks to her parents and some research made by her in the library of Haven, the headmaster was a young, yet experienced man who had a great deal of potential, there was a rather young huntress who had the look of innocence, but the feren had the eyes of a wicked beast. She was surprised that one of the teachers would be a veteran huntress, she had read some of her history and ,from what she could find, the feren sword user was someone who both irradiated fear and respect. ("I just hope I donīt have to do a written test, I hate them..")

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X