X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort

Suddenly, Takoizu's personality seemed to change completely, acting from slightly whimsical and silly to completely serious. It was hard to identify the reason for the sudden change, but perhaps closer inspection would reveal it.

"For now, we should be safe, but I am pretty sure that when I get within range of that dimension again, I will be noticed. I can not go back until I am ready though. That entire sector of the multiverse is controlled by just one being, and going in without preparation will result in death.", Takoizu calmly said to Renamon.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

"Then do not hesitate to ask for help, don't let your father's stubbornness be your own demise." Nera spoke with a calm tone, she was trying to show that despite the strength that the blonde girl had, she also had the help of many at her disposal "We have been through so much things, and boy have they put our souls to the tests." she couldn't help but smirk. "A bullet to the heart, near decapitation, a stab to the lungs, a nuclear explosion." she glared at the Digimon on the last one. "And the more than two pawfulls of enemies that have even bent the laws of the universe.

"So yeah, do not think you have to do stuff alone, you got our support, and probably some allies on other universes thanks to paranoid foxy here." she teased Renamon who simply responded "There is never too much precaution."

"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort

Takoizu was silent for just a second before giving a half-hearted laugh as she looked up into the sky, and after that, she looked to the two.

"Oh believe me, I do not think even my mother could help me with this one. This man, Kronos, is essentially a god of time, to the highest degree I have ever seen. It seems that everything that has happened, is happening, and could possibly happen is what he is capable of seeing. I have the ability to bend reality to my will and have never unwillingly lost, but he was able to beat me at every turn. He even killed me. Before I even begin to bring other people into my problems, I must first find possible countermeasures. I can not risk either of you or anyone else dying because of this. It is not my father's stubbornness talking, this is me telling you that this fight is not like others.", Takoizu finally said to the duo. She seemed almost weary simply thinking of it, but she had to tell them that she was honestly worried for them.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

The Lucario's didn't seem affected at all at Takizou's warning "Thus why we are offering our help, there will always be something bigger behind the first problem, our little group has been through many things, each harder than the last one, so if you angered a god of reality? I only see the next challenge." she smiled at the girl. "Besides, what we might lack in skill can be balanced with numbers, or we can make things in our favor if we reach other higher placed beings." she pointed out.

"Wisemon always told me to be ready to face reality" Renamon spoke with her eyes closed "He saw so much things despite being in a room for years, and he never told me to stop in my path, even when there were mountains and canyons that seemed impossible to cross. There is always a way to cross the path, you just need to think on how to do it." the Digimon's eyes opened and focused on the memories of her mentor, but then got back on reality and looked at the blonde "The offer still stands, be it with your consent or not, that is how we all work here."
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Beach

The little yordle girl just put her hand on her chin as she nodded at the Auditor's response.

"Yep... that sounds like Vei-Vei alright. Veigar's always trying to cause some trouble. Don't worry Mister Smokey Man I'll be sure to make sure he receives the proper punishment for how mean he probably was to you. Perhaps something with tulips... Anyways thanks!" She replied, not really... noticing or paying attention to anything else he said. Nor did she seem at all intimidated by the Auditor's presence as she ran off in the direction Veigar ran off in. As she ran off what appeared to be a very small pixie of sorts just turned to look at the Auditor before shrugging and flying off after her.

Starshine Resort | Suite

Meanwhile... when Papyrus entered the living room, Sans was busy watching TV with Hannah who seemed quite bored at what was on. Though when Papyrus finally did enter Hannah let out a sigh of relief. No longer does she have to bear sitting with Sans alone.

Upon looking at the tiny sandwiches and hearing Papyrus saying "bon appetit" Sans just chuckled as he took out a bottle of ketchup from his pocket. "hey bro don't you mean 'bone' appetit? i mean we're bone-afide skeletons. a bone pun should have come naturally." Sans replied as he opened the ketchup bottle and oddly... took a drink out of it.

Hannah just rolled her eyes at Sans's lame puns and took one of the sandwiches before taking a bite out of it. Upon doing so she didn't seem displeased surprisingly.

"Hm. It's alright for a appetizer." Hannah replied as she continued to nibble on the tiny sandwich.

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

When he was asked if he was sure he didn't want anything Steven thought for a moment. It didn't seem like too deep of a thought though as he quickly then spoke up. "Nope. I got nothin'. I'm pretty happy as is right now honestly." He replied as he turned to the hooded woman running the tournament sign-up stand. Doing so he gave her confirmation to sign his and Frisk's name. Which the woman did. After that the woman thanked Frisk and Steven for their participation.

With that out of the way Steven turned to Frisk as he led her to the Go-Kart sign up form. There were thankfully only a handful of racers signed up so far, and currently waiting in their karts. One of which was a man with blue overalls, green shirt, and green hat with a L on the front. He seemed of fair height and decent composure at first glance, and he had one heck of a fancy moustache.

Anyways Steven began signing himself in on the form before Frisk. "Well I guess I'll meet you on the track. Also I'm not gonna go easy on you!" Steven spoke as he finished signing the little form for the go-kart track, after which he received a pink key for the pink kart on the track. Grabbing it he ran off onto the track and to his assigned go-kart.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Suite

Papyrus was cursing himself for his poor choice of words. He honestly should have seen that one coming, but it was too later now. "SANS!" he said taking up a slightly more serious pose now. "You're jokes are lacking variety! How can you be so... MARROW minded"

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

Yukari pressed her chest against the spartan's jacket covered back witha bit more force, pressing the pillows tightly against his body. "Oh? are you saying you don't want me to give you CPR? Well if you insist I could get you some water wings and a ducky tube."

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

Frisk followed the boy over and signed up for the same race as Steven, picking a car next to his so that they would start the race on somewhat even ground. However Steven would still have a slight advantage since the first turn was in his direction. She got her key and followed him over to the karts. It wouldn't be any fun if you did. Loser buys pizza?" she asked trying to make a friendly wager with him. Of cores they would share the pizza either way so it didn't really matter who won.

Comment

John couldn't help but give a very faint, playful smile as Yukari pressed her chest tighter against his back and gave a rather witty remark about CPR and waterwings, to which he turned his head to the side and turned his eyes to look at Yukari.

"You sound disappointed. Do you want to give me CPR?", John asked.

Starshine Resort

Takoizu simply sighed as she rubbed her forehead with her hand. In truth, she appreciated their loyalty, but it was rather misguided. If this involved any other adversary, then she would gladly accept their help, but so far Kronos had shown that he not only had a complete command over time, he even seemed to know every countermeasure to take. Going into such a battle was risky, and it would would have been better to stay back and come up with a countermeasure now, rather than try and fight him in a conventional way. Either way, Takoizu was already growing tired by this topic, so she came up with a good way to transition away from it. After all, she was here at the resort to relax, right?

"Well I'll have you know that I'm not doing this alone. I have come to the resort with two other people: a vampire named Seki, and myself.", Takoizu stated.
                sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

"Won't argue with you, it has been a while since we had actual vacations" Nera responded with a shrug, her body was calm and if she could, she would be shining of with her mood "Sure we got a day or two to relax, but man did we need to let it all out and compensate the lack of cuddles and lovemaking" she smiled, knowing that her partner was hearing each and every word that was released from her mouth. If she was being honest, the Lucario didn't give a crap about what others would have probably heard, she was actually proud of the noise complaint and suggestion to calm their "Recreational activities".

The digimon just sighed, but she wasn't complaining "As the pup here says" she ignored the glare from the Pokémon "We came here to just relax and enjoy simple stuff, if it is by going to the beach, that's fine, if its going to a fighting spar, don't see the problem, and if it is mating, who am I to argue?" she threw the rhetorical question, but then focused her stare on the canine "But if I am the one ending up with an egg, you better be ready." she warned her partner, much to the Lucario's horror.

Nera visibly shook at the idea "U-um, yeah, it will be an interesting situation, but enough of that" she avoided the topic and tried to ignore her blush "You said that you came with a vampire, that explains one of the scents, although I have never met one aside from that cyan haired girl and her sister, both are scary in their own way." she commented with a smirk "But since she came with you, I suppose she is someone you deeply care for, although by the strength of the scent, I can have some idea of why." she teased the blonde spartan woman.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari continued her affectionate assault, holding herself to her lover and ever so lightly nibbling on the back of his left ear before whispering into it. "Oh I'll do a lot more than that. I might need to check your blood pressure if you know what I mean."

Comment

John felt as Yukari had nibbled on his ear, letting out a small, somewhat quiet huff of laughter as his smile broadened. It was always uncommon to have anything to disturb his ears, even without his helmet, so when Yukari playfully nipped at his ear, it felt almost like a tickle to him. Yukari's next words made his heart thump suddenly as his smile shrank into a smile subtly cloaking thoughts of mischief as his eyes scanned the room to see whether or not anyone was within earshot. After that, he looked back to Yukari and whispered a few words of his own.

"Yea, well I swear I can feel my temperature going up. This might be quite the emergency.", John quietly remarked, taking care to not be heard by others around them.

Starshine Resort

Upon hearing what Nera had said, Takoizu couldn't help but give a rather embarrassed smile as she spoke.

]"Oh? What are you implying?", Takoizu asked rather coyly.
                      Last edited by S121; 11-26-2016, 11:39 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

The Lucario lifted her palm and lifted a finger for each of her ideas "One, the scent of the person your brought with is all over you. Two, I can practically see your body language when you mentioned the vampire, and I didn't need to use my aura to look at you. And three, that fluster that you made with what I asked made it pretty obvious that you got a feeling for her." she explained with a smirk, but then looked at her partner "Am I right on this?" The Digimon shrugged "It is up to her to tell us, but the body language, scent and reactions are good points."

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh dear" she said with an extradited expression, placing her hands on her cheeks for further emphasis. "I think you'll need my special treatment if you want t o get over this." she said before she magicked her clothing into a rather cute but not quite sexy nurses outfit, compleat with a cute little nurses hat. "Tell me where it hurts baby."

Comment

Yukari's actions only served to egg on John's behavior, prompting a rather mischievous and ever-so-slightly goofy smile to spread cross his face for just a second before it eased back into the mischievous kind. A few thoughts of what to say passed through his mind, and after a split second, he found the best thing he could say to this turn of events.

"Any more and we're gonna need some privacy curtains.", John quipped.

Starshine Resort

After Renamon and Nera spoke, Takoizu gave a small frown and slowly looked away as she tried to find the words to say.

"It's.. kind of complicated at the moment... It is not so easy that you can simply judge it by instinct or magic because neither covers this kind of situation.", Takoizu said to the two.

In truth, not even Takoizu knew what to make of her whole relationship with both Sekis. She cared about both very deeply, but did she care about Seki in such a way as that? Perhaps it was to early to tell, but for now, she was at least close enough that Takoizu would do anything to keep her safe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

"It is always complicated with those who matter, if it weren't like that-" Renamon crossed her arms and her focus was lost for a moment, memories of the past crossed through her mind, events of joy and tragedy "If it weren't like that, then you wouldn't be able to see how important that person is." She came back to reality and looked at the human "The one thing I can tell you is this, when you find that one who changes your life, do not lose them, do everything in your ability to seek them."

Nera's body language got serious "It will or has gotten bad in the road, making you question many things, but-" she smiled with the experience in her life "You will see why it is worth it, not even life or death will matter or control you, the book of life is written by your actions only, you have the ink to write it, so in the end, it depends on what you want to have on the pages of your life."
                              Last edited by Kristia; 11-29-2016, 09:36 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

"Privacy curtans huh?" Yukari repeated the words herself before starting her own thought. ""Well I don't know about that but I have a special gold carpet with your name on it."!"
                                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-01-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X