X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Beach

The yordle dark mage seemed displeased by the Auditor's lack of fear before him, then again whoever this being is must not understand the true power that Veigar possesses. In fact the Auditor even seemed to find Veigar quite humerous, and that did seem to upset Veigar as indicated by him lowering his arms and just staring at him. "I will admit. You're lack of fear as you stand before me, albeit annoying, does impress me. Though once the tournament starts, you will come to realize and witness my true power!" Veigar proclaimed once again as he clutched his large, gauntlet fist.

Comment

Starshine Beach

"Again, something I doubt. You are not at all menacing." Auditor spoke once more before his body twisted, stretching to overshadow the mage, red eyes glowing fiercely.

"I have seen beings which can rip apart and devour stars. Crawling things, ripping and chewing at the heels of gods as they partake in their ichor. There are likely things like that here, like me. Trust me, if i'm not the one to rip you into nothingness, then something worse will. I would recommend that you consider your place in the scheme of things before continuing, as it might end with those nubs you call legs becoming dinner." Auditor finished, shrinking once more.

"So. Point is: think before you do." Auditor finished, swiveling his body before moving away once more.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Starshine Beach

Despite Veigar's poclaimations of power, the Auditor just seemed to shrug it off even more. It was as if this being of swirling dark energy just... did not care at all for him. Yet Veigar did not seem to be scared of the Auditor. Instead the small angry yordle's rage was building up even more with the talk down he was receiving from the dark overlord... then Veigar's anger reached it's threshold and just broke. The comment...

"Nubs... did you call my legs... nubs!? ARE YOU CALLING ME SHORT!?" Veigar yelled in absolute rage as a large amount of power could be sensed from him. In fact if anyone else who could sense power were on the beach, they'd probably sense the ever so increasing amount of dark energy coming from him. In fact the amount of power was surprisingly intense. As the aura he was emitting seemed to distort the air around him a bit. Someone this small, possessing so much power.

The one thing Veigar hates more than people not taking him seriously, is being called short. No matter how true it may be, one should never insult another about their height. Especially a yordle.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-27-2016, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Starshine Beach

The Auditor simply chuckled.

"It's not me who is denying the truth, is it? You are small. Diminutive. Of a size shorter than a midget. You're certainly not tall." Auditor replied nonchalantly. The power didn't bother him, it'd just make it a tad more of a challenge.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Starshine Beach

The angry little Yordle finally had it. Being called weak is one thing, but never. Call him short. With that Veigar lifted his staff and suddenly a cage of dark energy surrounded the Auditor. Trapping him in. Said energy being quite volatile, and even if it won't hurt the auditor, it'd at least feel highly uncomfortable. "DON'T CALL ME SHORT!" Veigar yelled as he pointed his staff at the Auditor. Ready to strike... However...

"VEEEEIGAR WHERE ARE YOOOOU!? I SENSE YOUR MAGIC AROUND HERE!" A young, female voice called out from the distance. Hearing this the cage quickly dissipated, and Veigar lowered his staff. The angry yordle's eye twitching due to rage, enough rage to make one almost think he's about to pop a blood vessel. "Grrr... It's your lucky day! For I have... important business to attend to! Evil business!" Veigar yelled angrily. He then snapped his fingers on his free hand and the cage disappeared.

With that Veigar took off running as fast as he can.

Shortly after he left a small girl with pinkish purple skin, an interesting outfit, hat too big for her head, and purple hair came running up. Slightly out of breath she turned to the auditor.

"Oh. Mister have you seen the one who made that thingy you were trapped in? He's short. About... this tall. Really grumpy?" She said as she placed her hand at the same height as her forehead, trying to show her how tall the one she's talking about, who is clearly that annoying little pip-squeek that just left.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-08-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Starshine Beach

"If you're referring to the egotistical dark mage, he ran that way. Likely running from you, i'd imagine." The Auditor replied, forming a arrow with one hand to point in the direction Veigar ran.

"Though I wasn't really trapped. His binding spell seems to be fairly weak, actually." Auditor finished.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

"If I drown. Do you remember those abilities I picked up a while back?", John asked Yukari, looking up at the Youkai still wrapped around his neck.

Starshine Resort

"Right, but I am not wrong. It would be like if you called me meddlesome. I can not deny that.", Takoizu said with a small grin.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"dog paddeling doesn't cont as an ability." she answered with a sassy tone. It was unclear weather or not she actually remembered or if she knew which abilities he meant.

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

The small child gave a light frown at what Steven had said about the wish. Sure she was grateful that he was willing to just let her have it, but wasn't there anything he wanted? Considering what Frisk was planning to do, there must have been something similar that the boy wanted. Even if he didn't realize it now. "Are you sure you want to do that? There has to be something you want."

Starshine Resort | Suite

Papyrus continued making the fruit salad until he felt it was good enough to be eaten. He put it back in the refrigerator to get it nice and cold before moving to make a few ham and cheese sandwiches, cutting them into small peices and putting a tooth pick in each to make small appraisers for his date and his punslinging brother. He put two dozen of the mini sandwich squares on a platter and brought them over to the two of them. "Nothing to do now but wait." he said as he sat down between them, leaving the snacks where anyone could get to them. "bon appetit"

Comment

Starshine Resort

"Trust me Taki, for you to be meddlesome, there must be a major thing to occur so you can get that title" Renamon countered with a faint smirk "I can say that you are more a relief rather than a interfering element, those two need to both relax and get some backbone, and you know which of your parents need what." The digimon looked at the general direction where she could get the energy of the gap controller and the spartan "This place will do them some help, and same to you." the golden colored vixen gazed at the blonde woman "something is bothering you." she stated rather than ask.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John could not entirely tell if Yukari remembered or not, but it didn't bother him.

"It's a little better than that. I'll just use darkness to counteract my density.", John said.

Starshine Resort

When Takoizu hear Renamon talk about her having to do worse to be considered "meddlesome", she could only turn away as she gave an embarrassed smile.

"You have no idea...", Takoizu muttered under her breath. She did not hear much of what else was said, but when Renamon said something was wrong, Takoizu looked back.

"What?", Takoizu uttered in a slightly surprised and slightly comical tone.
                      Last edited by S121; 10-19-2016, 10:26 AM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

The Digimon just looked at the girl with a no-nonsense face, but the one who talked was Nera "As you just said, we are almost telepaths, while I can't read your mind, I can sense your emotions and we can smell your body releasing scents regarding confusion and tones of fear." she explained with ease "Also, I can see the clash of two scents around you, one has been there for quite some time and the other, which smells even older is actually recent."

The Lucario already had some ideas, but decided to let the spartan girl respond "Spill it" she requested.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort

Takoizu simply gave a light embarrassed chuckle before speaking looking at the two and speaking.

"Well surely since you both tend to traverse worlds on a semi-regular basis, you know the potential dangers of doing such things.", Takoizu somewhat cryptically said. It seemed less like she was trying to be cryptic and more like simply getting into the situation was a little embarrassing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

"Oh it is a mess to deal with, even more when you aren't supposed to mess around in such place" Nera responded, having enough experience of said situations "Sometimes it is better to stop thinking of your perspective and think of the world surrounding you." she unconsciously put a paw on the scar that she had ages ago. "So I guess you either got into a problem in another world or caused it, isn't it?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort

"Well I'll have you know that I followed all the rules of being in a third-dimensional fantasy world. It just so happened that someone was waiting for me when I entered the dimension.", Takoizu said to the duo. It seemed that Takoizu was a little stressed out by the whole ordeal, but she had worse things happen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

"My only question is this." Renamon's tone was serious and her eyes locked on Takizou "The situation that occurred in that world was dealt with? or will it bite you back in the general future?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X