X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort

Following Takoizu out from her gap was a rather petite vampire. She stood at 4 feet nine inches or 149 centimeters. She had short black hair and had a rather defeated look on her face. There was a tattoo on the left side of her neck with strange markings on it that seemed to be from a language no one else could understand. She wore a black hoody with a matching skirt, knee socks and shoes with little buckles on the top.

She held on to the tall girl's arm with one hand, allowing her to guide her wherever she wanted to go. She wasn't in the best of moods, but at least she was cooperating now. "Are you sure about this?" she asked in a somewhat timid voice.

Comment

Starshine Resort

Not so far on the beach, a lone figure was relaxing on the soft surface, her tail moving from time to time as she was enjoying the gentle breeze of the ocean scented air. The Yaju's eyes were closed, but her ears were moving around, scanning her surroundings. ("It has been yet another long journey, but at least that relic was taken to a safe place, now I can relax for some days before the Order gets another "problem") the black and white fox thought with annoyance.

If she was being honest, Nera could have already retired since most of the Order of the Nine have gone through many changes of people due to capabilities, understanding, but even more, because of age. Only she was the original yaju representative, no matter how many tests, voting and even assassination attempts had stopped the vixen in her duties ("Curious thing is the age, but alas, here I am, feeling quite prepared for anything, only having more memory visions")

But for now, the yaju was enjoying this moment of peace.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort

"Of course I'm sure. I believe that after what we have faced, we deserve a little breather.", Takoizu said to Seki as she placed a hand on her shoulder, assuring her that everything was going to be alright.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | En rout too beach

The short girl tried to relax and enjoy herself, but dread loomed over her like a rain cloud. She tried to stay positive because she knew the half youkai wanted to cheer her up, but it was difficult. She leaned against Takoizu as they walked, feeling her comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry master. You sure you don't want to go ahead without me? I feel like I'll just weigh you down."

Comment

Starshine Resort | En rout to Beach

When Takoizu heard what Seki had said, she slowed to a halt before looking down at the little vampire next to her and spoke.

"Nonsense. This trip is to help us relax after what happened. I understand that it will be difficult to unwind after everything Kronos did, but know that it's not permanent. I am still here, and all the damage that was done will be mended, ok?", Takoizu softly said to Seki, softly squeezing the little vampire closer to her, almost as if to hug and comfort her. After all, the earlier conflict had certainly not been a pleasant one.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The small vampire still seemed unsure, but she knew her master wouldn't take no for an answer. All she wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cuddle next to the girl, but she at least wanted to see what her master had in mind. "I'll try." she promised as she hugged the woman back.

Comment

Takoizu gave a warm smile as Seki accepted her words, and although she knew Seki was still a little slow to heal from such an event, she was at least willing to try and overcome it. In the end, that was all Takoizu could ask of her. With that, Takoizu led Seki further down the beach, where the two of them could see people swimming, playing in the water, sunbathing, and many other activities.
                sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Despite the sun being out, the little vampire seemed fine so long as she stuck close to Takoizu. While the sunlight still made her a little uncomfortable, it didn't' seem to be harming her. But with Seki so preoccupied, she failed to sense that someone she knew was in the area.

She found a nice soft spot in the sand for them to lay out their towel and umbrella. "Never thought I'd go to the beach on a hot day. Guess there's a first time for everything."

Comment

Starshine Resort

It was odd and yet easy, the yaju looked at her surroundings, how much a place could change, while now there were people enjoying this zone as a vacation resort, in other times, a beach could be more like a dangerous pirate stronghold ("Impressive thieves and warriors, tactics made in a matter of seconds") she thought as the vision started forming. There she was fighting one of their captains, while their blades clashed and would shed blood from a good slice, their owners were smiling with the energy of a sparring session.

The royalty and the "high classed" people would think that a sparring match was of those dull sticks of metal to simply touch those heavily padded armors, or in other cases, they would let things in a gamble of 1 bullet. Yet for the Yaju, an actual match, even a friendly one, was were both parties were prepared to give their hundred percent, yet having the honor of knowing when to stop.

("His bloodline must be around, poor bastard was a romantic and only one woman could best him, much to the mirth of their crew") Nera couldn't help but smile at the memory while taking a flute from her backpack. Here was something that she also was glad for her ability to adapt, that she could still be in tune with the current timeline. The fox was clad in a sleeveless shirt and what some of the modern people called, cargo pants, while this attire looked completely normal and casual, she still had her under armor, again, fit to the current time as technology had made improvements.

Yet the flute looked old, while for some people it could be an antique of some decades ago, it was actually something from when she was just a kit, only those she could count with one paw knew of it, or they were already in their journey of the after-life. Testing the musical instrument, Nera started playing that song she will always remember, the one were the first seven, later becoming nine, original races had created as a way to show that they could always work as one diverse world.
                    Last edited by Kristia; 08-18-2016, 09:18 PM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Arcade

Steven chuckled a little as if unsure about the Frisk's response about if gems are as nice as... monsters? Steven has met monsters that were in actuality just corrupted gems that had no real control over their actions and were basically rabid animals. But maybe Frisk is talking about other monsters.
                      "Heheh... Yeah. You don't have to worry about me... or Pearl. She's a Crystal Gem who came here with me. You can kinda say she's like my... legal guardian I suppose? Aaanyways let's go play some DDR!" Steven spoke as he quickly ran into the Arcade, and to the machine where you can convert cash for tokens to play most of the various games. Seeing it he reached into his pocket and took out a five dollar bill. Turning to Frisk who was behind him he smiled.

"I'll get us our first batch of tokens okay?" He called out as he put the five dollars into the machine. Of which 25 tokens dropped out of the slot at the bottom of the machine. Smiling he grabbed it and turned around to follow Frisk to wherever the DDR machine is.

When Papyrus hit the NOS power up and activated it, the car began to speed up to a rather intense speed, and as such the chair began vibrating wildly. This prompted Hannah to bite her lip a bit harder than before as she crossed her legs. Even with her previous method of focusing on something more calming it was quite hard to hide her... feelings. Still she took aim when the chopper was spotted and began firing the last five rounds in her gun in hopes she can take out the chopper. This is the last stretch of the race, and things will be getting interesting...

((Time to introduce the owner of the Resort. Luto!! TIME FOR SOME INTERACTIONS WITH HIM AND TAKOIZU!))
                      Starshine Resort | Beach

As Nera relaxed over at the beach, with Takoizu and Seki getting closer to the sandy coastline, the feeling of an odd aura could be felt looming over the beach. It did not feel benevolent, nor did it feel hostile. It just felt odd. As if there was a sort of static charge in the air that would cause goosebumps, and yet calming and soothing. Shortly after though the aura faded as a man with shaggy white hair, a wrinkled purplish face that seemed to be cracked in several places as if suffering from extreme dehydration, and glowing blue lines all over his skin appeared. Dressed in a black robe with red lining and white trim, all the while carrying an odd sort of Keyblade was in the distance. Not close enough to be seen completely, but enough to barely be noticed.

This man was slowly approaching Takoizu and Seki's location...

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu smiled down at the little vampire, but suddenly stopped when she realized that she did not protect Seki from the sun. Realizing this, Takoizu altered the boundary of cause and effect on Seki, allowing her to be in the sun without weakening or hurting her. After that, she pulled a blanket out from a gap and laid it down to rest on it.

"I suppose there is. Also, you should be able to go into the sun without being affected. I forgot to prepare you for this.", Takoizu said to the vampire with a small embarrassed giggle.
                        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire sat up a little umbrella over their blanket to provide them with a little shade. Even if Seki didn't need it anymore, It was still nice to have. Once they were casting shade over most of the blanket, the girl sat down next to her friend and leaned against her.

"I'm not really dressed for summer fun. Is it ok if I just sit here with you and build a castle?" she asked with a somewhat tired and lazy tone.

Friskk was actually excited to play the dancing game with the boy. He was suprisingly fast, but did he have the reflexes to beat Frisk in DDR? When the boy offered to pay for the first round, she gave him a small grin. *You thank the boy for his kindness.* "Okay, thanks. Since you paid I'll let you pick the first song."

Meanwhile, Hannah's sharp shooting managed to get the chopper to fall back a bit, flying behinde them where it wold be a harder target to hit. This also caused them to get their fourth star. This triggered a special event where the AI tried to stop the duo by raising the bridge so they wouldn't be ablle to get by. however they only raised it high enough to make it into a ramp. Video game logic at it's finest. "Oh the nice officers made a jump for us. THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART!" he said as he hit the NOS at just the right time, sending them flying over the road and any obsticals still standing between them and the finish line.

As the duo landed, Nurse Hannah's chair would spaz out, the impact causing the chair to vibrate at it's highest setting. This would have only lasted for a few second... except Papyrus acidently activated a glitch by crossing the finish line just as they were landing which caused the chair to keep vbrating until they exited the race. But Papyrus was too excited about winning their game to notice what was going on.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The yaju was getting lost into the flute´s melody, her eyes open, but gazing at nothing as the memories of other times appeared in front of her, not only the ones of the people who lived here generations ago, but also events that she remembered. There was a battle against a horde of emotionless husks, that yin juggernaut was in his prime when they fought together, the scenery changed to a were-being, on top of a frigid mountain, where both of them shared a cup of an exotic elixir, while meditating in the arts of magic. The fox's eyes then shifted to another memory, of the one person she would always be proud of.

Oh she remembered that faithful day, it was a small kid, probably an elf or a human with a rare case of long ears, but Nera could feel the potential of the Little one, she knew that the girl would become something big, even though it had its obstacles and turns to the other side of the coin. The melody kept going as the yaju could feel the presence of the spirits around her, never causing any contact to the mortals, but always there as silent guardians. The faint beings floated with the music of an era long gone, having a moment to feel their lives again, and the black and white fox was also in this trance of peace, even having a scent of someone so important to her around.

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

While Takoizu and Seki had gotten themselves settled on the fantasy beach, the mysterious old man had managed to quickly approach. As if he teleported in a second he was already within a few yards of the daughter of the famous Spartan and Boundary Youkai, and the necromancer Seki. With the man so close to the duo he finally spoke in a voice that didn't lack emotion, but the emotion behind it was... hard to tell. It sounded calm, yet at the same time heavy. As if every word the man said had some sort of meaning despite the rather mundane thing he had said.

"Why... hello there. I'm so glad you could finally make it to my resort." The man spoke as he stuck his keyblade in the sand in front of him.

When Steven and Frisk got to the DDR machine, Steven's eyes lit up as he got a very playful grin on his face. "Well okay then! I'm not that picky though so let's just choose a song at random so we'll both be even!" Steven replied as he turned to the machine and began to scroll through the song list until he hit 'random' for the song choice.

Meanwhile with Hannah and Papyrus... The chair's vibration from hitting the ground and the boost activating was surprisingly intense as they finished the race. Hannah was sure it would have been over when they crossed the finish line, but for some reason the game had glitched. Which caused the chair to continue vibrating at it's highest setting. This prompted Hannah to drop the gun and let out a short, but really loud moan before she covered her mouth with her hand. Almost immediately afterwards Hannah had jumped out of the chair and towards the nearest female restroom... leaving a mysteriously wet passenger seat.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Sure we could build one, but I don't know what you mean about not being prepared.", Takoizu said as she pointed to the top edge of the umbrella. If Seki looked above her, she would have seen a grey onepiece swimsuit with many red roses imprinted on its surface. Right as Takoizu was about to speak again, she heard a rather old and unusual voice behind her, to which she quickly turned to face the new person.

"Oh. Who are you?", Takoizu asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X