X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

Yukari couldn't help but giggle while leaning against John's shoulder. "Oh don't be such a baby, I usually throw Ran three times as hard." she teased while casually moving closer to the seats the spartan had mentioned. "Besides I would never put you in any real danger. Life just wouldn't be the same without you around."

Starshine Resort | Beach

When she was brought closer, the sleeping vampire eventually found her mother with her arms, wrapping her in a gentle hug while she slept, the same way she did i her youth.

Comment

Starshine Resort

Renamon gave Takizou one of her faint smiles as she greeted her "That they are, Yukari can be one of the most protective mothers I have met, borderline bothering, but with good intentions" she spoke and felt the gaze of her partner "Like if you wouldn't be like that". the pokemon teased and looked at the girl "I will tell you something about this fox, she may look though and badass, but on the heart, she is but a sweetheart."

The lack of comment from the digimon was enough to prove such point. "Besides, knowing how things are going, she will be the super worried mother who will always keep an eye on her child" Nera smirked.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Suite

As Hannah and Papryus entered the suite... Hannah seemed to notice Sans who somehow had gotten here before herself and Papyrus did. Which was odd. Sans was just sitting there on the couch, with his short legs barely touching the floor as he leaned back.
        He seemed to be disinterested in Hannah as he just... sat there.

When Papyrus left for the kitchen, the nurse turned to Sans and immediately questioned."How did you get here so quickly?" She asked. That was Sans turned to her and shrugged.

"i dunno. you tell me?" He spoke as he sat up. He then looked at her with an inquisitive look. As if he was looking right through her with examining eyes. "What are staring at?" She asked once more, taking one step back. A hand slowly reaching for her back pocket... where a scalpel is.

Suddenly though before she could actually reach and pull out her scalpel she heard a popping sound... her body went limp. Looking around she noticed her head was floating in the air, and one of Sans's eyes were glowing brightly and one arm was extended. "lady i know you want to get in my bro's pants, but i gotta warn you. his bone-zone is a no-zone. so don't even think about it." He spoke in a less than casual, and slightly more serious tone before lowering her head back onto her body where it belongs.

After adjusting and getting her head comfortable on her shoulders again, Hannah turned to Sans and spoke. Slightly, and surprisingly unnerved. After all she did not expect someone like this short skeleton to be that surprisingly powerful with... whatever it was.

"How did... H-How did you know I was?" She muttered. Sans just shrugged once more.

"eh you're not the first lady. certainly not the last. gotta protect my bro til he finds that certain special someone ya know? anyways i'll leave you to your date." He spoke as he then turned around and walked over to the couch and sat back down. Leaving Hannah stunned before she eventually got back up and straightened her outfit... after which she went over and sat on the couch on the opposite end of Sans.

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

Meanwhile at the track. As the two were waiting to get into their go-karts, Frisk had noticed a stand that had popped up nearby. This had also caught Steven's attention, and as such he turned to look at the stand. It seemed to have some kind of strange language on it, but it didn't seem to effect the fact that Steven can somehow read it. What it read was something about tournament sign up sheets. Tournament? What kind of tournament...? Curious, Steven quickly ran over to check it out without warning Frisk.

Starshine Resort | Beach

Meanwhile...

As the Auditor had approached, people had automatically backed away.

At the stand stood a man of average height and build. Dressed in a similar cloak to that of Luto, the only difference was a hood and a completely blank white mask. It had no openings, nor features. The mask and the hood the figure had on completely hid his face. But one could tell he worked for Luto for some strange reason. In fact there were other men like this one at each of the other stands around the resort...

The being turned to the Auditor and slid a clipboard with a form on it as well as a black pen. "Do you wish to sign up sir...?" The mysterious figure asked. "Or would you wish for me to read you the terms, conditions, and rewards for the resort."

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"The latter first, if you would." The Auditor replied.

"I would like to know what this 'tournament' entails before entry." The Auditor tapped his fingers in a impatient rhythm on the stand.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The hooded man straightened his posture as he spoke.

"The tournament will be taking place first thing tomorrow morning. The details of the tournament are as follows..." The man spoke as he held out a small blue cube which expanded to form a sort of display screen showing different locations, people fighting each other, as well as written rules.

"During the tournament you will have your abilities, weapons, and armor rebalanced through reality manipulation but only temporarily. Skills, as well as knowledge on combat will not be affected. This is to provide balance for the tournament and a chance for any of the participants to win. The matchmaking system for the tournament will pit you against a random participant that had signed up. Only Luto may know which challenger will compete against who. The locations of the tournament will be chosen at random. Either existing locations from any universe. Or one of Luto's very own creation. Each 'arena' will be set in it's own pocket dimension separate from this one. As such one may 'go wild' if they desire. As for rules... There is no killing. If one so happens to be brought to near-death and/or rendered unconscious. Then they will be forcibly pulled out and that will be considered a 'loss' and their wounds will be healed. While the one who was still standing and conscious will be deemed the 'winner' of the match. If one declares to be pulled out then they will be considered forfeit, and their opponent will be declared the winner. Bending reality in any way, shape, or form to help you win will disqualify you. Though that one isn't much of a rule, rather more of a... code of conduct. As Luto hopes people will 'play fair' when it comes to changing reality to their whim during the match." The hooded man spoke as he then closed his hand, the blue cube closing.

"Each arena will also possess it's own objective. Which is the main part of the tournament. Whether it be to survive an onslaught of beasts, or reach a certain goal point. Whoever manages to complete the objective, will be deemed winner of the round. So that adds the main way to win. You could also... just do what some others might wish to do, and that is to strictly fight your opponent until they are no longer conscious."

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Auditor listened intently, listening to every word, ending with a chuckle on the final part, a rumbling thing that would usually send a chill down many people's spines.

"Usually, I would be one of those people, but frankly, that'd be quite boring, don't you think? God-tier beings simply ripping each other apart in the span of seconds. Doesn't make for good entertainment. Regardless, my interest is peaked. One last question. You mentioned rewards of some kind? May I ask what these entail?" Auditor asked, now tapping in the opposite direction.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"The reward is a special one. A wish that will be fulfilled while you are here at this resort, but do not worry. Only a few certain wishes that involves creation of material items will not be carried over unless they are deemed... safe. That is simply it. Though there are other rewards for others who desire something... else instead of whatever they may desire." The man spoke in response to the Auditor. His voice sounding rather unphazed, but a little wary.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-07-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Hmmm." The gears in the Auditor's head began to turn in such a manner that it caused him to emit another chuckle, a little longer than the previous, before he stopped himself and cleared his non-existent throat.

"Oh yes, that will do quite well. I would like to sign up, yes." The Auditor replied

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Then sign your name on the form here." The hooded man said as he slid the clipboard with the application form for the tournament. "We will be excited to witness your participation in the tournament. We also hope that you enjoy it as well." The hooded man spoke as he began to turn his attention to others while the Auditor would fill out the papers.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Auditor quickly signed the form and teleported it back to the masked man, getting out of the way as the crowd began to consolidate once more. The possibilities and potential was truly limitless. He didn't need something material. But it might help. Now all he had to do was win it. Considering the talk of reality warping, it meant there was some challenge here. What better way to figure out the competition than first-hand. With another chuckle, he vanished into the air, aiming to look fro his potential prey.

Comment

John gave a faint smile when Yukari assured him that she would not let harm come to him, and although he already knew that, it somehow comforted him.

"Yea? Maybe next time I'll let her borrow my helmet.", John jokingly said to Yukari as they eventually arrived at the seats.

Starshine Resort

"Well, I wouldn't say she was too overbearing. I wouldn't be surprised if she was watching me half the time, but she always made sure that I was prepared for anything, whether it was me suddenly having an umbrella in my bag on a rainy day, to secretly packing something extra into my lunches.", Takoizu said to the duo. As Takoizu talked, a small smile could be seen as the nostalgia of the past slowly crept up on her.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari sat down next to John and took another sip of her coco. She seemed to really be enjoying herself, which was shown by the smile on her face. There was something she wanted to talk about, but it could wait til later. She was about to say something when she suddenly through her head back, only to then sneeze into a tissue she managed to gap in front of her just in time. "Excuse me, Someone must be talking about me."

Starshine Resort | Suite

The great Papyrus went straight to the kitchen and quickly got to work. He wasn't quite in a panic, but he was more nervous than he usually would have been. He pulled out several different things including chicken, beef, cheese and parmesan. He took out two pans, preparing a dish of parmesan chicken and some home made lasagna. Everything else already underway when he heard Hannah and his brother talking. "Oh Sans when did you get here? You must have smelled my coking and came running, nyehehe!" he said as he got back to work, remaining oblivious to what had gone on between them.

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

Frisk followed the boy over to the stand and looked at it curiously. *You can't read what it says... But you understood it anyway?* Frisk had observed the stand for a moment before finally speaking p and asking the one running it what was going on."Excuse me sir. Is this a go kart tournament?"

Comment

Starshine Resort

Nera noticed the smile of the girl and responded "Oh you are in for a ride, no matter how much time passes, a mother's love will always be there, even if you don't know about it" the Lucario spoke with a heartwarming smile "Whether you are old, young or even in process of creation." she eyed her partner and took a bite of her Oran berry.

The digimon understood what the canine was talking about, but let it trail off as she voiced her words "I suppose you came here with someone, isn't it Taki? I can gather another scent around you." Renamon had gotten many scents that were from varied origins, some were the usual types of mortals, while others felt ancient.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John could see that Yukari was going to say something, but as she was about to, she suddenly sneezed.

"Bless you.", John said to Yukari before taking a small sip of his coca and continuing, "You were saying?"

Starshine Resort

"Oh, I am fully aware.", Takoizu commented with a smile before listening to the two's banter. When asked who else she had been spending time with, Takoizu looked at Renamon in slight surprise, having a rather silly looking expression on her face before remembering that the duo had a rather uncanny "sixth sense" and speaking.

"Oh, right. I forgot you two are practically psychic.", Takoizu rather jokingly said.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari stopped and thought about the question rather than answering right away. She thought about the consequences of asking this in her mind before finally deciding to ask what she had wanted. "So John." she said first to grab his attention. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like to start a family?"

Comment

Working...
                                X