X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

Surely Yukari was bolder than him to be saying such things out in public. Luckily there was nobody around to hear, but even if there were, he wasn't able to stifle the chuckle that escaped the smile he wore. In a way, it felt almost as if she was daring him to be bolder and reach her level, to which he followed. Sure, normally he would act a little more reserved, but now it was almost like a game, and what fun it would be to try and keep up.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's getting an 'examination'. When would you like to schedule your appointment?", John asked with a raised brow.

Starshine Resort

Takoizu simply gave a small laugh before looking to the two.

"Oh, if only you knew...", Takoizu said to the duo before uncrossing her arms and sighing.

"I do not know if I should reveal all that has happened until it has finally resolved itself, but I will say that I've only known her for a little while. I know a lot about her, but I do not believe I should jump to such a stance quite yet. For now, I just care a lot about her.", Takoizu finally said.
    Last edited by S121; 12-02-2016, 05:50 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort

Both furred creatures shrugged "It is up to you Taki, but still, don't lose her, I can feel many things from your energy that is in sync with that girl" Nera spoke with her eyes open, not needing to see the girl's aura to know that. "But anyways, what are your plans for the day?" she asked with a cheerful smile "We are kind of banned of the building for some hours" she received a pinch on her tail, glaring at the yellow colored fox, who had a smirk on her face "Watch it foxy, We haven't finished our stuff."

Renamon on the other hand, ignored the glare "We needed some air and decided to see what this place got, although another tournament is something I wish to avoid, no need to go on unnecessary fights."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Skating Rink

Yukari was clearly enjoying the playful banter the two had going. No one seemed to pay them much mind, honeymooners and happy couples were probably a common sight in this place. Either that or they weer afraid to approach the nearly seven foot spartan. "Oh you want to play doctor with me? Alright Dr. Chief, I'm ready for my checkup!"

Comment

Starshine Resort | Suite

As the two brother's had their little exchange, Hannah began to choke a little, but only slight in response to Papyrus's sudden pun which she did not expect. She so far had thought Papyrus had actually decent taste, and a good sense of humor outside of just puns.

In response to this Sans quickly chuckled as he gave her a rather firm pat on her back which... the force of had caused her head to fall off onto the ground, her body slumping forward, and caused her to cough out the food she had stuck in her throat. Her head then went rolling across the ground until it bumped against the coffee table. With Hannah letting out a bit of an 'ow' as she did.

Starshine Resort | Go Kart Track

As Frisk made her proposition of the loser buying pizza for the winner, Steven just smiled and gave her a thumbs up for a 'yes' as he then start his go-kart's engine....

The race was about to begin as indicated by the starting light going from red to orange, then yellow. Steven was definitely ready for the race.

Comment

Working...
          X