X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starshine Resort | Beach

Seki looked up and caught the swimsuit as it fell into her lap, looking it over for a moment to see how it looked. While it was a bit on the childish side, it was fitting or someone with a body like hers. Before she could answer however she heard the voice of a male from behind her. Unfortunately, Seki wasn't in a very social mood. Unwilling to communicate with the stranger, she threw her hood over her head and laid it in her master's lap. She hoped the man would just go away so she could get back to spending time with Takoizu.

However as she laid down, she noticed a rather familiar song that she hadn't expected to hear, not in a place like this. Someone was playing the flute near by and from the sound of it they could have been from the same world. "he... the song of heroes." she said mostly to herself, but anyone with adept ears would have been able to hear her.

Starshine Resort | Arcade

When Papyrus saw his friend run to the restroom, he immediately assumed she just had to use the bathroom. But once he noticed the small puddle in the seat next to him he was slightly grossed out that the woman wet the seat. But he had already forgiven her. After all who could blame her for wanting to spend time with such a great and cool dude rather than using a stinky human bathroom? The skeleton got up and quickly moved away from the game before anyone saw him. That was one mess he REALLY didn't' want to clean up. Instead he waited by the door for his new lady friend to come out.

Meanwhile Frisk waited for the randomizer to pick a song. It would probably be something random or generic. However when she saw what song it landed on... It was almost as if fate was toying with her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGi9LE21dU

Frisk took a deep breath and stood on her platform. *The battle to come fills you with determination.* "Just so you know, this will be REALLY hard."

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The man chuckled lightly before going into a small coughing fit. Almost befitting of someone his apparent age to start coughing from a small laugh. Either way after his little coughing fit he sighed and looked up at Takoizu with a curious smile.
      "Me? Oh I am just a man who has seen more things than you couild probably imagine. For my name is Luto. Master of time and space. You may have heard of my... 'apprentice' Glaive? Spikey hair, stone grey mask. Boring personality... I'm sure he has confronted you daughter of a Spartan and Boundary Youkai. Either way back on topic. My name is Luto and this beach you are on is part of my resort. A special resort I have made for anyone and everyone. It's a dream resort outside of the flow of time if you could guess. A few days in here, would not even be a second in another universe. I must also say that I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival. I had foreseen it through my perception over time. In fact I'd say YOU are a guest of honor my dear Takoizu." He spoke with a small grin before grabbing his keyblade.

His movements were slow, and almost stiff. Another sign of his physical age.

"Now I must apologize for my interruption though. It seemed as if you're friend had gotten slightly irritated by my intrusion, but in my opinion I found it to be quite important to give you a small Welcome to my most awaited guest. Anyways I must now go. I have a few matters I must attend. If you so desire to speak to me again just speak my name, or ask now before I leave." He spoke as he then prepared to get ready and leave.

Meanwhile in the arcade...

Hannah was busy in one of the stalls in the Women's Bathroom. She was breathing a bit heavily even though she honestly didn't need to breathe. It was just the mere action and rush of the moment though that made her heart feel like it was beating once again. Something that doesn't happen too often except when she's under some rather extreme... feelings.

When she realized her current set of clothes were wet from the... rush she sighed "Goddammit this is going to be awkward..." She spoke to herself as she then remembered her clean set of clothes in her bag she brought with her to the pool, then the arcade for safe keeping. Quickly looking for it Hannah began to get into a panic as she facepalmed when she remembered where it was. It was near the racing arcade game they were at, for she had set it down before playing with Papyrus.

Quickly she began walking out of the stall she was in and poked her head out of the Women's Restroom door to see if anyone was paying attention. If not then she could probably make a quick dash for her bag. However when she poked her head out of the Women's Restroom she saw Papyrus right there... seeing him honestly made her jump a bit, but that startled moment quickly turned to a bit of relief. "Oh thank god... Uh... Papyrus could you do me a favor? I might have left my bag beside that arcade machine. I could really use it right now, and if you got it for me I'd be reeaaaaally happy~" She spoke with a not so calm, but as endearing voice as she could give despite the situation they are in.

MEANWHILE!

Steven had an eager, if not somewhat determined and readied look on his face as he looked at the screen. Stepping into place on the dance pad for the game beside Frisk. Things were going to get interesting, but when Frisk said that this will be really hard he stopped to look at her.

"Wait what do you mean- WHOOOA THAT'S SUDDEN!" He replied as turned back to the screen the second the music started playing. What he was reacting to was the fact that not even after a few seconds of the song playing, the screen went haywire as the skeleton in a jacket was MESSING WITH THE LOCATION OF THE ARROWS ON THE SCREEN at a rather rapid pace. This caused Steven to quickly try and keep up. Thankfully he was capable of keeping up at the beginning... for a short bit, but if Frisk were to get a glimpse at Steven she would already see him beginning to slip up somewhat often. While Frisk herself was quite a bit better than Steven...

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu seemed rather tense, or rather on guard by the rather strange man, although she didn't show it. Even if he claimed to be the "boss" of Glaive, he still knew a little more about her than she would have liked. Although she had questions for the strange man named Luto, she would rather have been left alone, so instead she decided to get him to leave as soon as possible.

"No, I have none.", Takoizu said to Luto before looking down at Seki, who now had her head rested in her lap. She could barely make out what Seki had said, but it was enough to prompt a short pause for Takoizu.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

"Just leave already." the vampire mumbled, again speaking mostly to herself. she wasn't afraid of the old man, but for one reason or another just his mere presence seemed to annoy the vampire. Were she feeling better, she may have had more to say, but for the time being she just wanted him to leave. After a moment or two of just laying there, the little vampire managed to roll over on her back. she stared up at her master's face. She wanted to leave after talking with the old man, but she did promise to try and enjoy herself. Instead she choked back the words and instead asked her. "Do you know where I can change into this?" she held up the swimsuit to show what she meant.

Papyrus seemed just as shocked to see Hannah's face suddenly pop out of the door when she asked him for a favor. But it quickly changed when he heard what she said. He struck his cool pose again and proudly proclaimed. "Another chance for The Great Papyrus to make someone feel really happy! I'm being a GREAT friend. Frisk would be so proud of me." he said joyfully before going and fetching the nurses bag as requested. He brought the bag over to her, getting close enough to whisper but not leaning on or sneaking a peak inside the women's restroom out of respect. "By the way..." he whispered to her. "It's alright human, people have accidents all the time. Except for me I don't even have a bladder."

Meanwhile if Steven looked over at Frisk, he would see her eyes were focused intensely on the arrow and where they were going. She ignored everything else, the bones, the movement and even the Gaster blasters. While Frisk wasn't getting a perfect score, she was able to consistently get 50 to 100 step streaks with every miss. But despite her imperfect score, she seemed highly motivated to do well on this song.

Comment

starshine resort, beach

Soon that scent was too present to be just a memory for the yaju, making the melody slowly stop as she still had an audience of spirits, which in return had a knowing smile ("They always know something.") she couldn't help but make a small bow to them, even though almost, if not, everybody would probably see the anthropomorphic fox bow to the emptiness.

While her senses were proving that a specific being was here, the hydromancer knew that said person would have varied reactions, from shying away or go in an explosion of magic and attacks ("Don't jump into the Darkness, let it embrace you to see it clearly."). In the end, the elder yaju decided to practice her sword skills, her main weapon was still the same engraved sword that has followed its creator, facing countless foes, and still, sharp and deadly, proving the care it deserves.

Starting with some practice swings, Nera actually felt even more relaxed, the blade being her companion, creating a ringing sound as its wielder moved faster and made stronger swings.
            Last edited by Kristia; 08-19-2016, 11:05 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Luto just closed his eyes and smiled before giving a simple nod. "Very well. Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything. Just let the staff know. They are always willing to help." The mysterious Luto spoke as he then turned around and began walking off... after a short distance of walking he just... vanished.

"Eeeh... yeah let's go with that, anyways thanks for the favor. I'll just be waiting in here" She said in a slightly awkward tone as she slid back into the bathroom. Once in she slumped against the door and sighed. "God bless that innocent, naive pile of bones..." She spoke as she then had gotten dressed thanks to Papyrus having returned her bag to her.

While Frisk was getting streaks of 50-100 before missing, Steven was struggling a bit more. In fact he was beginning to develop a bit of a sweat. He was fast enough to keep up, but with how fast and erratic the arrows were coming up on the screen, it was getting harder and harder to get streaks. His best one so far was around 37 or so. At one moment he did stop and turn to look at Frisk for a minute, only to see the look of focus and determination on her face. Seeing that Steven's expression turned a bit more determined as he was beginning to try and keep up... he managed to get a 39 streak before it broke. That was his longest streak, but that didn't mean he wasn't hitting steps in-between his short lived streaks. He was at least getting a SOMEWHAT consistent score...
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-19-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

Takoizu was still a little tense, but she didn't show it to Seki. Instead, she gave a small smile before pointing to a nearby shack.

"I believe that shack may be a changing room. If not, there's bound to be someone there who knows where it is.", Takoizu said to Seki.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire gave a small nod before taking her new swimsuit and heading towards the shack. It took her about a minute, but she eventually came back out wearing the swimsuit and walking barefoot over the hot sand. it contrasted somewhat strangely with her pale skin, but it couldn't be helped. Seki couldn't shake the feeling that she was walking around in her underwear, making her feel just a little embarrassed o be walking around in front of so many people.

The bright light from the sun was blinding, for a creature that could see perfectly in the dark, it was quite a bit brighter than what she was usually used too. It would take her eyes some time to adjust. In fact it was so bad that she couldn't find her way back to Takoizu, at least not through sight. The breeze was blowing away, making it impossible for her to smell her way back and the beach was rather loud to, making it difficult to find her through sound. Eventually Seki swallowed her pride and made her way over to the first person she could find.

She reached out and lightly tugged on Nera's sleeveless shirt as she shaded her eyes from the bright sun. "Excuse me, can you help me find my master?" she asked without realizing who she was speaking too.

Unsure of what to do now, Papyrus pondered for a moment on how to make his friend feel better. Eventually he decided it would be best to give her something for when she came back. By the time nurse Hannah came back, the Tall skeleton would have been holding to cones of fresh soft served ice cream, with mixed in chocolate and vanilla swirl.

Meanwhile Frisk kept pace as best she could, but she started missing a few more steps near the end when the arrows started moving faster and faster It was difficult to see but she still hit enough steps to pass the dance. By the time i t finally finished, Frisk would have had an A+ score, she wouldn't get an S rank, but she did well enough to win. Weather or not her score would have been higher than Steven though, she was unsure. She hadn't really been paying attention to his score.

At this point in the game the skeleton on the screen was doing nothing, waiting for the player to either press start and kill him or wait it out to spare him. Frisk's breath was a bit more heavy than it was before, but she didn't seem too worn out. "Just what you would expect from Sans." she said quietly, but not too quiet to the point where Steven wouldn't be able to hear her.

Comment

Hannah was now busy at getting herself cleaned up and into a clean set of clothes. Her new seemed to be one of those stereotypical old classic nurse outfits... except with a short skirt, and the coloring was a very dark purple with red trim. It didn't look too bad, and the cotton it was made of seemed to be quite comfortable looking. However she also had to worry about putting on her underwear and whatnot. Which would take a little bit of time...

Meanwhile behind Papyrus, the Tall skeleton would hear the familiar voice of his younger brother who had managed to find Papyrus while he was out getting ice cream. "hey papyrus what you doin here? also how's the date. let me guess, she couldn't handle ya and ran off huh?" He spoke as she lightly nudged his brother with his elbow with a grin... that was before he noticed where Papyrus was waiting in front of. The women's restroom. It took a minute for him to speak up.
                    "papyrus. i hope you're not plannin' on sneaking in there just cause we skeletons don't have... those features. i mean you're still a cool dude." Sans teased a little, yet was still curious why his brother was waiting in front of the women's restroom.

Now back with Frisk and Steven... The song had finally came to an end, and Steven was leaning on one of the handrails for the dance pad. He was clearly out of breath from how intense that song was.

"Whew! T-That was... sure something huh?" Steven replied with a tired laugh as he looked at the screen. He was a little too tired and exhausted to move, and from what he saw on the screen he didn't seem to want to. Either way he did have fun.

When he saw the scores he just gave a shy little smile before laughing a bit. "Looks like I can't win everything huh?" He spoke in-between breaths. His score... C+

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The yaju was slicing an imaginary head when she felt a presence getting closer to her, so she stopped practicing to avoid hurting whoever was coming towards her. Then came the scent of that person again, making the vixen smile internally, and couldn't help but chuckle at how the vampire didn't notice who she was talking to "Well then Little One, I'm sure whoever is your master, they must be close." the anthropomorphic vulpine said with a gentle smile.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire was confused at first, rubbing her eyes and trying to force them to adjust. When she could finally see clearly again, it was the last person she expected to see in a place like this. Her face turned from the sadness she felt to shock. But then it slowly changed again. Small amounts of tears cold be seen forming under her eyes before she suddenly reached out to the fox, wrapping her arms around her in a tight embrace and hiding her face in her soft fur covered chest.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered softly into her chest. Whatever she had been through while she was gone, she wasn't the same angry little girl she was before.

As The Great Papyrus waited for nurse Hannah to come out he was suddenly greeted by his brother. He was happy to see them at first, but then quickly took a more sour mood at his teasing and his not so funny jokes. "SANS!! sham on you. I'll have you know that I, The Great Papyrus am waiting for my daaaaa...... Did you say date?"

The skeleton's jaw dropped with shock and he seemed to panic for a moment. "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!! No one told me this was a DATE!! the Great papyrus has been merely treating her as a friend, she must think I'm TERRIBLE!! I know, I'll try EXTRA hard to make this the greatest date she's ever been on!" he said as he regained his composure, now again ready to face his "date" again.

Meanwhile however, Frisk was actually impressed by how well Seven did on the dance. She actually smiled at him before speaking.*ACT - Reassure* *You tell Steven he did a good job.* "Wow you did amazing. I only got a C- on my first time. You're a natural. A little more practice and I bet you'll be better than me." she told him before looking around.

She couldn't hello but hear the familiar scream of an excited Papyrus. "Oh theses are my friends. You wanna go say hi? I bet they would love to meet you."

Comment

Sans chuckled a bit before sighed and patting his brother's back. After all his reaction was quite entertaining. "well maybe you'll get lucky bro. she might find you absolutely HUMERUS. after all a woman always loves a good joke" He joked as he was also reassuring him.

"but don't sweat it bro. you're the coolest. after all you're the great papyrus."

Meanwhile...

Steven had managed to finally catch his breath after a few moments. The reassuring comment of Frisk was definitely something nice to hear after such a large amount of effort he put into that little dance off.

"Thanks. I always find that if you don't try your best, then you're not having fun!" He replied as he wiped the sweat from his brow. It was clear how much of a sweat he worked up. Showing that he still doesn't have too much in terms of stamina, but he did seemed almost as determined as Frisk during their dancing.

Before he was ready to choose another song they both heard the sound of someone in the arcade. It didn't sound familiar to Steven, but to Frisk it seemed all too familiar. Hearing it Steven looked off into the arcade before turning back to Frisk. "Wait that was your friend screaming? Huh. I'd love to meet them!" Steven answered as he then got ready to follow.

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The vixen could feel the different emotions coursing through the vampire's eyes, and wasn't surprised when she felt her daughter's arms. Nera did have some knowledge of Seki's life, while the nechromancer had full independence of her own life, she wasn't all that gone from the black and white Yaju, who always had looked out for her child, even fought for her safety.

"Oh? And why are you sorry?" Nera asked as she stroked the girl's back in a soothing pattern, although she knew of some of the vampire's actions, the mother of this powerful girl gave her the benefit of tge doubt.

Spoiler:

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The little vampire lightly sobbed into the foxes chest, being descried enough so that no one else would notice. "I...I hurt a lot of people. I didn't want to but but... but I did it anyways. I'm sorry." she whispered into her as she slowly let it all out. "I...never thought I would see you again."

His brother words actually seemed to cheer him up a bit and fill him with confidence. Even though he made a bad pun, Papyrus could tell Sans was just trying to make him feel better, not that he was feeling horrible or anything. He gave his brother as much of a thumbs up as he could without dropping the ice cream and spoke. "Thank you brother! I, papyrus, will dedicate the rest of my day to making sure my...." he stopped for a moment and took a big GULP before continuing. "DATE has the best vacation of her life I AM FILLED WITH DEDICATION!!"

Frisk happily walked over o where she heard Papyrus's voice. She was eager to introduce her new friend to two of the best friends anyone could ask for. But when she hears what Papyrus said about being filled with dedication, she couldn't help but giggle at what he had said. After that, Frisk slowly walked up behind Sans, and tried to put her hands over his eye sockets to surprise him. If he didn't move away to avoid it, she would have placed her hands over them and said "Guess who!"

Comment

Starshine Resort | Beach

The fox didn't care what the vampire had done in the past, but she did laugh at the last thin "Trust me, I always had an eye on you, even more when you met that armored woman, finally someone who can give you a spar." she said and relaxed, her senses being overloaded with the scent and emotions of her daughter "You just needed to look around Little One, not even the gods or laws of life can't stop me from knowing you are safe."

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X