Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think she's tired of her fans with furry fetishes constantly trying to ask her out

Comment

@Kristia
      Though it's not my place to criticise your (or Isabella's) decisions, I really don't think Trista should be hearing such words. As upset as she is right now, it'll only make things worse.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Fiiiine, I will edit my post

But I demand 1000 chocolates

Just kidding, editing should be done in 10 minutes tops

EDITION IS DONE, YAY
        Last edited by Kristia; 07-07-2017, 05:12 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wasn't demanding an edit from you. If I would ever demand edits, I'd have demanded edits relating to Oneira considering my lack of confidence surrounding her.*

Heck, I would have just rolled with it. Only reason I pointed it out was because idk if Isabella just broke character and/or you ignored how distressed Tris really was.

*I am confident in Oneira herself. I'm just not confident in handling her properly or in how other people perceive her.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Um.. I was just joking TR, thus why the exxaggerated demand I made.

Trust me, most of the times I have been asked to edit posts are understandable, I would ask why if I don't understand, ask the other RPers and they will agree on this, so it is fine ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I figured. But, like I said, I wasn't asking for it. I was just a little confused and thought I'd give you a "Do you wish to proceed?" option.

Comment

Nah, its ok, besides, it helped me to adf some magic into the post haha

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Tewi_Inaba View Post
                  But wouldn't it be bad if the school was haunted by a fuck ton of ghosts? Their supposed to be providing a safe environment for the students to learn in ^^:
                  THIS IS INCREDIBLY RANDOM AND OUT OF NOWHERE, but I've been reading through the OOC again for various reasons. Then I came across our conversation about ghosts and shit, and I feel bad for not thinking about this sooner... But for all we know the ghosts are also students! Just.... You need a Ouiji board, or need to be very easily capable of seeing ghosties.

This has been a Awake All Night, and Barely Running on Sleep Post from Sustic. That is all. I am also working on something off and on for this RP so far. Not really a new character or anything, but a potential idea for the campus itself.

ALSO NO. IT DOES NOT INVOLVE GHOSTS. Though I will need to talk with Tewi, and maybe Kristia and S1 about the size of the island TSU is on sometime.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-23-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X