X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm

Lucas looked to the left, then to the right as it surveying the area, but for what? For the most part people were heading straight to their rooms to unpack so there weren't too many people in the lobby. Once he was sure no one was listening in on the he looked at Jason and spoke again. "Rumor has it there's a Demon starting starting classes this semester. Two of them. Demons usually don't come around here...in this plane of existence. But there are a few of them still sticking around for some reason." Lucas stopped for a moment, standing up straight and taking a much more serious tone now. "Listen to me, no matter what you do at this school." he paused once more to tilt his glasses down so Jason could see just how serious his eyes were.

"Do NOT make a deal with a demon. I don't know as much about these two as I'd like, but I know all about their father. He's what's known as a crossroads demon. You've probably heard stories about this but their the guys who will grant you anything you desire in exchange for your soul. They could be a couple of really nice guys or really cute girls for all I know, but don't take them lightly."

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Primula was about to answer the boy's question, but his sudden reaction made her hesitate. "Are you alright?" she asked before looking over his shoulder to see the sours of his dismay. "Oh I see." she said while looking at the tall woman who was carrying her baby sister in her arms. This caused Primula to give them a rather puzzled look. "Wait is that...?"

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

Raiko let out an audible sigh of relief as she heard the door close. Her ears twitched as she heard a virtual shutter and immediately turned to face the girl who called herself Aya.

Eyes wide and outfit still clutched tightly to her chest, Raiko ran up to Aya and began begging, "No wait, please delete that, I'll do anything!" As soon as the words left her mouth, she immediately regretted them considering that the girl was a fox, a race with a particularly bad reputation for tricks.

Comment

("Geez, one is already cautious and the other is still the same.") Yuugi thought and internally groaned ("It is never easy with teens."). The Oni spoke just enough for both of the students to hear her, while also not disturbing the sleeping vampire "Hey there, I was wondering if I could have a talk with both of you, miss Karayan and mister Markey, it is about your comfort in the school grounds. The horned woman just knew that her friend somehow roped her into talking with these individuals, even if it was an unconscious thing. Already having read both of their papers, Yuugi could understand why most folk would be worried regarding the vampire because of her father and their clashes, while with the Dullahan, it was rare for one to attend school, even stranger with so many people around.

Thus here she was, trying to see for their safety and happiness.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

Ukana gave a devilish smile and her ears perked up at the poor choice of words. "Well I am a bit hungry." she said while licking her lips. She wasn't sure if this dog person knew what that meant but either way it didnt' matter. "Have you ever fed a fox before?"

(I'll post for the cafeteria after s1 posts)

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

"Oh you're..." Raiko began to fidget nervously. "Some of the branch families are foxes so I know, but with someone I just met..."

She turned around a thought silently to herself before looking over her shoulder at the fox girl.

"Only if you delete it first."

Comment

Jason was at first quite puzzled by Lucas's behavior, but after hearing what he had to say, he began to understand why. After all, this new bit of information had to do with a specific set of people, though if he was talking about who Jason thought he was talking about, then maybe they weren't too much of a threat after all, at least for now.

"Do you mean that one Demon kid that was making a scene back at the portal?", Jason asked.

Tristan was actually rather hesitant to speak, especially since he could just tell that he may get lectured about how "it's bad to throw blood on people" or "it's bad to freak out when people look at you". Much of the same that he's been told a hundred times before. Primula could see a very noticeable wince on his face as he looked down at the spot on the table right between them, but the moment he turned around, the wince was completely gone, as if he hadn't been at all.

"Yes?", Tristan politely asked with a smile.
              Last edited by S121; 02-27-2017, 08:13 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

The kitsune thought that this all seemed way too easy and knew if she deleted the photo now, there was no way she could keep teasing her new roommate over it. She reached her hand into her bag and pulled out her phone, however as she did so she pressed the button to remove her battery and used her hand to cover up the now missing battery. "Sorry, phone is dead. But I'll delete it after t's done charging." she said trying to turn it on, only to put it back in her bag once it failed.

Lucas, despite his covered eyes did appear to be shocked by what he had just heard, as made apparent by his suddenly shift in posture. Or maybe it was curiousness or even a mixture of both. "You met one of them?" he asked the boy, trying to get more information about the possible threat. "I got through the portal as quick as possible to avoid waiting in any long lines. What did I miss?"

Primula could see that her new fried would rather have not spoken to this teacher, either that or he was just really annoyed that she was still staring at him. Either way there wasn't much avoiding it. They would have to go to classes eventually and better to get whatever talk it was out of the way now than in front of a class of students. "Please, come sit down." the vampire said offering to share the tea and sweets she had paid for

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 108

Raiko clicked her tongue in annoyance, this girl was seriously trying to mess with her, there would be no way that a phone that literally just took a picture would have run out of battery.

"Yes, very believable." She deadpanned as she slipped her full outfit back on. She held out her right hand to the fox girl while letting tiny bolts of electricity arc from her index finger on her left hand. "Maybe I can help you, I do know lightning magic you know." Behind her smug smile, Raiko actually doubted that she had enough power to keep an electronic device running.

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorms

After drinking down the vial of blood, Svinn was taking no chances and washed his mouth thoroughly with water to ensure that nobody would be able to detect the scent of blood on his breath. Once he finished that and took the liberty of slicking back a loose cluster of his hair, he headed back out toward the Male Dorms. He checked the tag on his key as he walked, musing about how he was guaranteed to get interesting people as his roommates.

Comment

"I won't talk about private stuff and how you should act in classes" Yuugi spoke, already feeling the tension coming from both of them as she sat in one of the chairs, making sure Seki was comfortable. "For example with you" the blonde looked at Tristan "You got full freedom to walk out of the class if you feel pressure from the students, I already made sure that there are special rooms to vent off stress safely."

She then faced Primula "As for you, there are hallways outdoors with enough shade to avoid the sunlight if you ever need to simply need to ignore it." The Oni still had other stuff to talk about with both of them though.

"Now that the simple card note thing has been said, I can be honest too." she decided to start with the vampire "If you ever feel uncomfortable with the pressure of your father, you can talk with Toriel and I, while also it would be good for you to relax, not act like the classy princess, hence why I countered with sarcasm in the entrance."

Facing Tristan again "With you, I don't have much in terms of knowing you, but I can relate with the stare and social interactions" she touched her horn "So unfortunately, you will have to deal with being around groups of people, not that it is bad, at least you are already making a friend here. And the urges to be neutral slash hostile? Don't go for the latter, it will make things way harder for you if you attack someone by accident."
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Male Dorms - Room 102

Drake just continued to stand there. He didn't seem that phased anymore at what Karis was saying. As it felt like his world had came crashing down with a very harsh reality that he wouldn't be sharing the same dorm as Andrew. One of the few things he was looking forward to was being Andrew's dormmate and have all sorts of wild fun. Like the things he saw in anime and movies. Now that he realizes that was not going to happen, he feels as if he does not know what to do.

He just continued to stand there, almost like a statue as he tried to process all that in his mind. In fact he didn't pay attention to anything that Karis had said. It's almost like Drake's brain had just froze like an old computer. Looks like her ticket to finding her sister is not gonna be so useful at the moment.

((I don't know what to post for Caffei right now, but I don't want to ignore this RP at all so here is a quick post.))

Comment

(Sorry for not posting in like forever. Finally got work, and I've been swamped by it)
                        Trinity Soul University - Outside Daichi's Private Field -> Daichi's Private Field

Lisa was a bit taken back that everything went as well as it did, in addition to the fact the Oneira wanted to have their battle right now, not at some later point. After standing still for a bit to process everything that had just happened, and where she was before that guy interrupted, she followed right after Oneira. "You said earlier that you might actually have fought someone like me before. I assume you know the ruleset to be used then?" Lisa asked. This was a question she had wanted to ask since Oneira had said that she might actually have fought someone else like her before. If it was true it would just be a simple question making sure that they were both on the same side. If she hadn't fought anyone like her before she either had to say she hadn't and ask about the rules, or pretend that she had, and follow along with whatever rules was to be used.

(Let's try restart this bit a little)
                        Trinity Soul University | Main Building

Kathryn had filled out most of her papers beforehand, so there wasn't really that much to do in the main building, just a few fields. After filling out everything she handed the documents over to the receptionist. "So, my dad was supposed to send most of my stuff in advance so I didn't have to carry it all. Is it already delivered to my dorm room, or do I need to get it from somewhere else" she asked. She kind of hoped that it was already in her dorm, if it wasn't, she would have to get Lisa to carry it for her. Unfortunately, Lisa was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she could ask someone else around the main building if the could help her?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Daichi's Private Field

(BGM - Oneira's Intrigue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMk115FFLl4)
                          Oneira was pleased to notice that Lisa took the Lone Wolf on her offer. With all that had happened, Ms. Krane was certain that Lisa would have been put off. As she marched onward towards the centre, Oneira couldn't but ponder about what Lisa had just asked. Indeed, Oneira had fought a Tetra before yet it was long before the Lone Wolf had even started her career; before she was even well-known in her region. Oneira had little clue as to how Lisa wanted things to go down but her paranoia towards the Tetras began to resurge. Oneira still did not not know who Lisa was but it wasn't unreasonable for Lisa to know she was.
                          "I'm afraid I can't recall." Oneira stated, "I don't recall fighting you or anyone with the name 'Tetra' in the ring. I merely hinted at the possibility that I fought someone with a similar fighting style as you. The MDC accepts a wide variety of fighters; you'd be surprised as to what techniques people may use."

"That said, I am curious about these rules that you are proposing. Are you proposing some kind of special battle?" Oneira inquired, intrigued by Lisa's wording. It seemed that this girl wanted a special duel against her, something off-beat. Whatever it may be, it caught Oneira's interest even more. Not only would she be getting some practice but perhaps a challenge too.

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Dorm 105, Trista's Room)

Trista stepped into her new bedroom. Glancing around, Trista was unsure on what to think of her bedroom. The desk, bed, and other furnishings, though neatly arranged, were plain and uninteresting. Though with a few changes, Trista was certain that she could make this feel more homely. Dropping her bags and opening them up, Trista promptly started removing her belongings and placing in their appropriate locations. Books on the desk, clothes in the drawers and wardrobe, etc.
                          Amidst the unpacking, Trista pulled out a more curious possession: a blue-maned and white coated unicorn plush toy. This plush toy had been with Trista for a large number of years; the flaying of certain details and minute damage showed as much. Trista remembered the plush toy's origins well. It was merchandise from a children's TV show; the plush toy in question was of a character known as 'Ms. Moonicorn'. Though a silly name, Trista adored it and refused to let it leave her side.
                          After holding Ms. Moonicorn tightly in her arms for a few brief seconds, Trista set the toy on her bed and continued unpacking her belongings.
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-04-2017, 12:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to add dialogue colours
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Male Dorms - Hallway

Out of the blue Chiasa barges into the dorms with a slight panic as she looks for her fiance's dorm room.

"Hajime! Hajime you there? Cmon answer me i need to speak with you!"She calls out in a bit of a blurt, she doesn't know that hajime already met the oni, and she is hoping he didn't.

When she walks around she sees Karis who actually turns to face her with a bit of an annoyed look.

Meanwhile...

Seeing the fact that her help is absolutely useless, she walks out and nearly bumps into Chiasa. She almost takes out her scythe in retaliation, but doesn't due to the fact that it might be a student and the laws in place.
                            "You're type really have a knack for pissing people off don't you."

"...Sorry. I'm looking for my fiance."

"Kinda guessed." as she walks past towards the exit, tired of following people and deciding to look for her sister herself.

Female Dorms

The silent girl nods and thanks the goat animalia for her time before walking over to her dorms. with key in hand and a Iron grip on the notebook, she ventures off to find her room number.

("Room 103, Room 103. I wonder who my roommates are gonna be. Hope i get some exciting creature as my roommate! Man this feals like Rosario Vampire all over again!")

She locates the room and touches the knob, she opens it sloely and lets her little face look in as silently as she can as if she is cautious, though, she still makes it creak and groan as she looks at the dorm room.

She sees everything is pretty standard, nothing worth noting except the one person she sees bunching on the couch and seemingly cheerful, she opens the door and looks at her in somewhat of a creepy fashion, though that's not really her fault per say. She holds on to the journal still but a bit less of a grip then before, she notes the girl's looks and her seemingly interesting personality. She could tell that this was one of her roommates and suffice to say... She was dissapointed. She was expecting onis, vampires, Werewolves! Anything other than another human. Though she doesn't look too dissapointed on the outside, her constant looking at chiha just continues, with the door still wide open.

("At least it's better than seeing someone that looks like teemo. That would really annoy me.")
                            "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Female Dorm - 103

Chiha hears the door opening and sits up and faces the door.

"Hiya there. You must be one of my roommates. Nice to meet you." Chiha says as she stands up. "Name's Chiha. I'll let you guess what race I am and I'll let you get first pick of which room you get." She says in her cheerful tone as usual.

Chiha takes a look at the girl with her eyes expecting her. "Looks can be deciving so I'm going to guess you are a........................." Chiha says as she tries to figure out what her roommate is.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Female Dorm - Room 103

She looks at Chiha and casually just looks at her with her glasses that somehow hide her eyes. She hides her face behind the journal in embarrassment, understandably unable to speak at this exact moment to her roommate. She doesn't really wanna harm this boy's journal to tell her she cannot speak, but she doesn't wanna appear like a creepy girl that stares at people. She doesn't even wanna use her powers on the girl in a worry that she may end up somehow blowing up her head on accident.

("What do I do! Where is Karis?! This is why i shouldn't of went off on my own!")
                                The look of panic just starts to show up on the silent girl's face as she looks at the girl frozen in fear of being unable to do anything, she then looks down, opens the journal and appears to ignore her in hopes that she doesn't question her silence and try and understand why.
                                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Working...
                                X