X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valhalla Docs

The kitsune couldn't help but giggle at the extreme reaction her fire magic had on the boy. She hadn't meant to set him on fire, but he wasn't hurt so it really didn't matter. She turned to speak to the other boy who appeared to be his brother. While she didn't know what these two brothers were, but at least the funny one was clearly not human. that lead Ukana to think the same of this boy as well despite him looking a lot more normal. "Oh no he didn't bother me, I just wanted to mess with him. Didn't mean to set his glove on fire though, I thought it was part of his hand." she explained as she used her magic to put out any remaining fire, if thre was any that is.

"Nice to meet you." she said to both of them as her ears flickered and her tails swayed behind her. I'm Aya the pyromancer, i'm pretty hot!" she joked, making a small pun as a bit of steam actually came off one of her fingers.

Meanwhile, Alice had just gotten back inside her body and was inspecting it. It took her a moment to notice the mystical looking man sitting not hat far from her was now looking at her. Did he somehow know she was the one who ate his boredom or did her awakening just grab his attention. Either way it made her feel the slightest bit shy. If she had real cheeks they would be blushing. Despite that, she politely lifted her hand and waved at the boy, not bothering to hide herjoints as she assumed he was already aware of what she was. "Hello, nice to meet you." she said somewhat awkwardly

As the students spoke to one another and gathered their things, the ship finally reached shore and came to a stop. One of the gates was opened. A tall man with violet hair and deep blue eyes was waiting with a warm smile on his lips as he started to help some of the students get off the ship. To the north of the docs was a person sized swirling rift. There was a sign next to the rift instructing students to use to to quickly reach the school gate. It seemed like a conversant and well thought out way to quickly move the students, but in truth the old vampire had done it at the last minute to make up for the ship running a bit late.
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-07-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

The SS Trinity | En Route to Valhalla

Attempting to regain her composure, Trista stared up and saw a curious-looking red haired girl. As she came to, Trista noted the strange appearance of a tail. This wasn't any ordinary girl. This was one of those magical creatures she heard about. Most likely some kind of beastly creature.
      Surprised and embarrassed over her fall, Trista quickly rose up and stepped back. This was the first time another student had approached her on the ship. Likewise, this was the first time she had ever come face-to-face with something that was not human. And it just had to happened when she slipped on a boat. Of all the moments... Why did it have to be when she was most vulnerable?
      In the heat of the moment, Trista found herself stunned silent. Her throat and vocal chords muted, her little body trembling. Trista wasn't in much condition to respond or muster any courage to engage with the other person.

Not to be rude or ignore the creature, Trista meekly nodded at the other girl as a sign that she was fine.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Isabella sighed in relief "Im glad you are fine, that was a nasty fall." she said while hiding the emotion that came from the blonde girl's reaction ("Probably not so used to people") she thought, but mentally shrugged "At least we are almost on the arrival to the island, this is my first time on a boat too." the red head said as one of her hands was holding the railing without her knowledge, it was holding to stay in balance.

"Oh right, I forgot my manners, my name is Isabella, nice to meet you" the animalia greeted the blonde girl.

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

"There is no need to worry about, Headmaster." Yuugi responded for Toriel as she looked at the direction where the student went "She and some other students that aren't that accustomed to the sun needed some shade, so we made that corridor." the Oni gestured to the path "Although she was a loudmouth, but I like the spitfire spirit, hopefully there will be others with passion."
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hm." Andrew didn't say much as he watched the fox girl. Examining her. Not in a sexual way, but in a rather curious regard. Clearly he hasn't seen a girl with the features of a fox before. "I see Aya. My name is Andrew. As you have met already. Drake is a bit of a... Well he's not very smart. In fact normally I'd be a bit worried if I was related to him by blood, but thank god I'm only his step-brother and not blood brother. Still. Gotta love the guy's determination though." Andrew mentioned as he opened up his notebook and took out his pen. Immediately he began writing, or rather drawing something first. Is this a sketchbook or what? "Also don't worry about any injuries you may have caused. As a half-demon he will be able to heal from any burns a bit faster than a human. Though not as fast as a full blooded demon." He spoke as he finished drawing his little sketch. Now he was writing notes.

Drake was now sitting on the ground sighing as he put out his glove that was on fire.

The Headmaster seemed relieved at what Toriel and Yuugi had said about the pathway and the students who are clearly not human and/or just sensitive to light. In fact he seemed please with his resourcefulness. As such he gave a polite bow to Toriel for her helping to straighten his uniform. He then turned to Yuugi.

"I see. Well that is why I would say you are currently my two more... appreciated teachers at times. Your resourcefulness when it comes to helping the students is quite staggering Ms. Hoshiguma. Same goes for you Toriel. I do admire the care and respect you give the students." The Headmaster complimented. "Anyways in general. How are the students?"

Comment

Trista glanced around. Her eyes darted from location to location, her gaze fleeting. The small girl tried to think up of some manner of escape, a means of fleeing, but to no avail. It was quite clear that, until this creature left, she would be stuck here until docking. This made Trista very uncomfortable. Assuming a defensive position, Trista tried her hardest to draw as little attention to her as possible and keep herself together. Though this creature has done nothing wrong, Trista was still unnerved by their presence nonetheless.
            With what little strength she could muster, Trista uttered but a few soft words. "N... N-Nice to... Nice to... meet you too..."
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Valhalla Docks

As people began to leave the boat, Jason followed suit, taking care not to bump into anyone and eventually found his way to a rather strange looking portal. Although there was a sign stating what it did, Jason was still just a little hesitant to go hopping through such a foreign object. As more students passed through the portal, Jason simply stood there and watched, at least until he would get the courage to jump through.

Meanwhile, Natsu just continued to quietly observe Alice until she waved at him and revealed what she really was. If it wasn't for the joints on her wrist and fingers, he probably would have never known that she was a doll. Such a revelation actually confused, surprised, and intrigued him. Natsu stared at Alice's hand as his emotions seemed to bleed across his face, all before looking back to her face and speaking.

"A doll?", Natsu questioned.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Valhalla Docks

After the first student entered through the small gateway, an identical one would have opened up not far from Tori Yuugi and the head master. Students began stepping out of the rift and in front of the school as they finally caught up with the others whom had arrived earlier.

Alice was feeling slightly perturbed by the boys close observation, although her face was incapable of showing such emotions. "You act like you've never seen a talking doll before." she eventually blurted out without thinking. In truth she didn't know how common a being like her would be in this school, but surely there was at least one other.

Ukana was intrigued to learn more about the two boys. apparently they weren't blood related, maybe they weren't even the same race, it was hard to say for sure. They looked similar enough. "That sounds handy." she said in response to what the boy had said about his brother being able to heal quickly. I'm gonna head inside the school now, see you boys later." she said as she walked past them. However before she left, she was sure to sensually rub one of her tails across one cheek for ach of the two brothers. playfully flicking them with the tip as she moved out of range. She gathered her things and stepped off the ship with the others, stopping when she came o a human male who seemed to just be looking at the weird portal thing.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

As the girl with the fox tails left to get off the ship and to the portal, Andrew blushed as he closed his notebook and turned to Drake who wasn't where he was. Instead Drake was already running for the edge of the boat. Quickly and suddenly Drake jumped off the edge of the boat and onto the docks below. It's thanks to his half-demon blood that he was unphazed by the jump off the boat.

"WOOOO T. S. U!!" Drake seemed to chant as he rather suddenly ran right by Jason, and the Fox girl and right towards the portal before tripping and falling face first rather comically into the dirt where he just seemed to lay there... before screaming a muffled scream by the ground.

Seeing this Andrew couldn't help but facepalm at his brother's reaction. After all his brother just ran into a portal he wasn't familiar with, let alone right off the edge of the boat... without his bags. This actually seemed to actually anger Andrew as he took his notebook and smacked himself in the face several times with his own notebook before yelling nothing in particular out of anger. He then went to go get his bags. Which was thankfully only one, and Drake's two bags. Which were a little too heavy despite how little contents he had. Why on earth did Drake need to bring such heavy bags...? Either way with Andrew's own bag on his back, and Drake's two bags in hand, the young man with glasses began to slowly drag the bags off the boat. Clearly struggling because of how much he is trying to carry.

Comment

Valhalla Docks
                    002 - Marcus Demere

Marcus felt his stomach shift and become unsettled, like you feel in an elevator, as the boat docked. It really wasn't his first time on a boat, but that didn't mean the other times went smoothly either. He was certainly happy the ship came to a stop. He started off the dock with his bags before noticing Andrew struggling with his(?) bags. No way a twiggy, meek looking guy like him would pack THAT much. Its just not as sensible as Andrew appeared. Marcus only had a few bags compared to Andrew, so he trotted over, addressing Andrew.

"Hey bro, you need some help? I got you." Marcus moved one of his two bags over to his other arm, then offered his now-free arm for Andrew to hang something on. Honestly, Marcus was just happy Andrew at least APPEARED to be human. Sure that fox girl was hot, but she also was a fox girl...and set a guy on fire. At least Andrew appeared normal.
                    Last edited by Alayosho; 10-08-2016, 10:39 AM.
                    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Valhalla Docs

Since the situation was getting worse by the second, from what she could feel from the girl, Isabella decided to move "Well then, guess we have finally arrived, hopefully we will learn and enjoy this semester." the animalia tried to gave the human a smile and started heading towards the docks.

Toriel looked at the groups of students as they made their way towards the building "They seem what we pretty much expected, some are eager, others are confused, and finally some are outright scared of the new experience." she started to answer "Some of this kids have never seen magic or other species, so we are expecting anything." Yuugi nodded at that and continued "What she means is that anything goes, but we can deal with the troublemakers." she grinned at the headmaster "Not that we would attack them, but someone has to put them into their place."
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

SS Trinity -> Valhalla Docks

Trista felt ashamed of herself. All the girl did was help Trista and provide a little small talk, and yet she felt powerless. She completely left the other girl hanging. It was quite clear that just being in the immediate presence of another being would make a situation awkward.
                        With Trista once again alone, she briskly collected her belongings and headed down to the docks.

Surrounding her was quite the crowd of young individuals all of whom had either left the SS Trinity, another ship entirely, or had been waiting on the docks for arrivals. The uproar and excitement of the crowd made the docks quite the bustling and noisy part of the island. If Trista heard correctly, she even heard a few folks chanting "T.S.U.!" the acronym of the university Trista was studying at. If there was one thing that wasn't gonna change in her time at TSU, it was the rowdy teens and young adults. It was only to be expected but it still made Trista uncomfortable nonetheless.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Jason continued to stare at the portal and the students that poured into it, wondering to himself how they were all so accepting of its presence. Perhaps it was because they were already acquainted with magic, or perhaps they had complete trust in the teachers here. Jason did trust the teachers, but his own self-reservation instincts were setting off all kinds of alarms at this aberration of normal physics. Jason almost didn't see the strange demon boy from earlier land flat on his face, but when he did, Jason couldn't help but pity him before looking back at the portal. The poor guy probably had less of a chance at surviving this school year than Jason did. Jason was so transfixed on the portal that he just barely noticed the fox-girl from earlier nearby.

SS Trinity

After hearing the doll's rather abrupt comment, Natsu gave pause for just a moment before relaxing his features, no longer physically conveying the emotions he had before. He could tell that he was making the girl nervous simply by the tone of her voice, so he decided to try a slightly different approach.

"I cannot say I have.", Natsu said to the doll.
                          Last edited by S121; 10-09-2016, 04:46 AM.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Alice lightly tilted her head down and looked at her lap, pretending to sigh for a moment before looking at the boy again. "No, I haven't either." she answered while resting hr chin in her hands and her elbows on the table. "But that's why we're here right? to discover new things? maybe I'll fin more people like me." she said while smiling as much as she could with her face. "You still haven't told me your name."

Meanwhile Ukana seemed to stare at the portal as well. To be honest, she had never seen anything like this either. Not wanting to risk going through it herself, the kitsune waited until one of the boys was distracted by the fallen half demon and slowly sneaked up behind him, only to push with all her might to try and forked him through. A bit of a mean thing to do, but if he survived then it should be safe to enter.

Comment

The Headmaster just smiled as he watched the many different students enter through the portal, all the while listening to Toriel's and Yuugi's little exchange.

She was not wrong. The students do seem as expected. Some eager to learn and explore, some a little confused, and others potentially downright scared of magic and other races. All in all nothing entirely new or different from the previous years. In fact this year might actually be a bit better with some of the things the Headmaster has planned for the new semester...

Then Yuugi made a bit of a joke, and an actual point. Which made the Headmaster chuckle a rather friendly chuckle. "Yes. Indeed. There will be troublemakers, but I do hope you two will be able to handle them when they appear. I know I will." The Headmaster spoke as he gave a polite bow to a few students who passed through the portal...

Valhalla Docks

Andrew was struggling with his own bag and his brother's two larger bags, when he heard the sound of someone asking him if he needed help. Hearing that Andrew turned to the man and stuttered a bit. "I uh... sure. That would be nice." He spoke as he let go of one of Drake's larger bags for Marcus to take. "My brother can be dense and a bit forgetful when he gets excited. Usually it's not so bad, but I was hoping he'd show restraint BEFORE he runs off and does something stupid." Explained Andrew as he straightened his glasses once more.

Meanwhile...

Drake had finally gotten up from the ground and let out a loud, and rather surprising scream that could be heard over most of the docks. "WOOO THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!" He yelled surprisingly as he then just proceeded to rush into the portal, rather rudely, but not intentionally bumping into whoever Ukana was trying to forcibly push into the portal. Clearly Drake is dead set focused on getting into the University as soon as possible.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Jason had cautiously poked his finger into the strange portal before suddenly hearing a scream from behind. Jason turned around to see that weird demon from before, this time going on about how he was excited for the semester. Jason was a little annoyed by being jostled by the rude demon, but once he was gone through the portal, Jason looked behind him to the other students to gauge their reaction to the student's strange behavior. To Jason's surprise, he was met face-to-face with the fox-girl from the boat, only her hands were outstretched and impacted his chest. Jason let out a suppressed and surprised yelp as he was knocked off his feet and towards the portal. It all seemed to happen so fast, yet just slow enough for Jason to process what had just happened. Jason locked eyes with the fox-girl, and if Ukana returned the gaze, she would have seen a rather shocked expression. In an attempt to stop himself from falling in, Jason reached for Ukana's hand and for the edge of the portal. His hand met with the edge, but his attempt now depended on whether or not he succeeded in using Ukana as an anchor. To onlookers, such a situation would have looked rather awkward and comical as he stumbled back.

Meanwhile, Tristan looked on as he munched on some more pineapple, grinning and silently giggling at the display before him. If this school was going to be this chaotic, then surely there would never be a boring moment.

SS Trinity

Natsu silently digested her words in his mind as he mused about the possible students at the school. Surely there would be rather strange supernatural beings at the school, as evidenced by the girl before him. It was possible that there would be more of her kind at the school, though it also depended on how she became a doll in the first place. Natsu was taken out of his train of thought as the doll inquired about his name, but it did not seem to bother him too much. After all, they still had to leave the ship, and such little time should not be wasted on idle thoughts.

"Natsu Castor. Yours?", Natsu calmly said to the girl, finishing with a question in return.
                                Last edited by S121; 10-12-2016, 02:31 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X