Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University
    Outside | Dorm Recreational Plaza

Marcus Demere - 011

Marcus was starting to feel outnumbered by the amount of ladies building up. It's not like its a bad thing for a guy to be surrounded by girls, but at least can they be girls he knows or at least knows of? It didn't matter. He was sure he'd get to see all of them again at some point. He had to learn a lot of different magic, according to the things the scholarship letter said. Rather, he had to learn ABOUT a lot of different magic. He didn't quite get the idea behind it all yet, though. Someone about stopping magic, and Dr. Karayan said he could only stop things within his power. It all seemed like a paradox. He had to be good enough to use the ability himself, but he couldn't actually use the magic, instead he just stopped other magic? Was that right? Whatever the case, it seemed like it was awkward enough for him to get a weird scholarship over it....

Marcus happily listened to Toriel's explanation of restoration to the doll-girl, occasionally glancing sidelong at Trista to see what her reaction was. Sure Marcus was a nervous wreck here, but Trista had him beat by a long shot. The more he thought about it the more he was surprised she'd made it on the boat to begin with. Regardless of the internal struggle in Marcus logic muscle, he simply smiled. The whole experience felt like school again; it felt like he might get back something he robbed himself of. That made Marcus happy enough to simply follow the girls as long as they would have him....

...or at least until he figured out what he should be doing.
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Trinity Souls University | En Route to Dorm Buildings | Near Yuugi

As Yuugi would be making her way to the dorm buildings, she'd see the various different students both old and new roaming around the campus grounds. Enjoying themselves, and just having a generally fun time as they explored the campus. However one student seemed to stick out among the others. It was a young man with messy dark hair, tired looking eyes, a sleeveless white shirt, with black pants, and a matching pair of boots. The young man was holding what seemed to be the map of the Campus in one hand, with a large bag in the other. On his back he also had another equally large bag hanging off his back. Clearly this was all his luggage.

The man seemed to be confused, but not in distress, just slightly stressed out. As his face should a almost complete lack of emotions on it as he just stared at the map before beginning to look at his surroundings once again. What was he looking for?

((Time for Witch Maya's true entrance.))
      Trinity Soul University - Main entrance

The little fox that was hiding in the bushes would soon find her spying on the other Kitsune interrupted, as the sound of the bushes to her left beginning to shake and rustle could be heard as a small black cat with a bell around it's neck came walking through. The cat seemed to have a large, cheeky grin... or rather the cheekiest grin a cat could have as it just... chuckled.

"Oh man that was so fun getting the Headmaster to chase me around like that. He must have looked like a complete goof!" The little black cat spoke as it then opened it's eyes. Losing it's proud grin, it just stared at the little cute fox that was Talia in fox form. The cat's eyes didn't show that she was startled by bumping into a fox, but was a little surprised that this hiding spot for the time being was already occupied. Either way the small black cat spoke.

"Oh. Well what do we have here." The cat said as she turned to look at where the fox was looking at. Seeing the Kitsune and the guy the kitsune was talking with, the Cat just got a teasing smile as it turned back to the little fox hiding in the bushes.
      "Being a little eavesdropper huh?" The female black cat spoke in a rather playful tone, seemingly not caring whether or not this cute little fox could understand her.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-08-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Trinity soul University - Main Entrance

Just as Talia goes to sit, she sees the interruption and almost jumps out of the bush herself, hearing something about the headmaster and the cheeky grin the cat had

"My Word!"she exclaimed before calming herself to notice the cat take notice of the conversation she saw.

"Oh! I just saw them as I was surveying the area, it was entertaining to watch my own kind interact with others this 'aya` was the only one that caught my attention."

She turns to the cat and sticks her cute little paw out. "My name is Talia! What's yours? "

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
        "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity soul University - Main Entrance

The black cat just sat down calmly as she put a little paw to her mouth and giggled at Talia's reaction. Though Talia seemed to be truthful, the cat continued to think that this little fox was just eavesdropping. However Talia did not need to know that the cat continued to think that. Instead the cat just extended her paw for a makeshift handshake... at least the best two small animals could do.

"The name is Maya." The cat responded as she then turned to look at the two Talia was spying on. Seeing the fox girl talking, and the aura she had around her. Maya could vaguely tell what she, and due to what Talia said about 'others of my own kind', Talia herself was.

"Lemme guess. You're some kind of fox spirit? Presumeably a Kitsune?"

Comment

Trinity Souls University | En Route to Dorm Buildings | Near Yuugi

The Oni was walking in a relaxed pace when she noticed another kid, while he looked rather calm, the focus of his eyes on the map was a dead giveaway of his distress. So, being a teacher, Yuugi had to do her job.

"Hey there kiddo? Need some help to find in the school?" the blonde horned woman asked as she was walking towards the boy.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Entrance

She listens to the cat introduce her self, sitting down as she guesses correctly on her race and simply nod. "A benevolant fox is what most people call me, mainly because i marry off to many different families." she looks at her, licking her paws.

She would look at her and analyze this cat and smile at the cat, trying to see who this woman is. "judging from what you spoke about you know the headmaster and these grounds well i pressume? Tell me, is there places that are good for ambushing people like say, a boy student who likes alone that doesn't know the grounds yet?" she would smile as her two tails flick from side to side.
              Last edited by LilyScarlet; 01-08-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

The cat just flicked her tail back and forth as she listened to Talia. Her description of how she had married into many different families wasn't... too interesting to Maya, but at the same time in order to not seem rude Maya just simply replied. "Huh... Neat." The small black cat spoke as she then got up and turned around, preparing to walk off when Talia asked an interesting question. Talia had asked if she knew of any good locations for her to go and ambush someone. Someone of whom seems to be a young man. Possibly some poor sap she's stalking.

"Hm... Hmmm... Hm... Nope! As much as I would lovey love LOVE to help you... I can't. I'm new here myself. Just been exploring and having fun making the Headmaster chase me just to see what kind of guy he really is. Which is happily enough a big ol' goofball with how he just chased me. Anyways I gotta make like this tree I'm going to climb and leaf!" Maya spoke as she quickly dashed off into the bushes before climbing up a tree quickly.

Trinity Souls University | En Route to Dorm Buildings

As the young man was continuing to look at the map he could only swear to himself as he tried to figure out where exactly he was.

"Curse my poor sense of direction to hell..." He spoke as he then heard a voice call out to him. A voice asking if he needed help with something. Hearing it he spoke as he began to turn his head to face the stranger.

"No I can handle finding my way to my Dorm on my-" The young man spoke before he realized who said it. A tall, rather strong looking woman with blonde hair... and a single red horn poking out from her forehead. Clearly this was an Oni. Seeing Yuugi standing over him, his muscles tensed up, yet he kept his reserved posture. His eyes which, although tired looking due the bags under his eyes, showed a sense of alertness at the Oni. He didn't seem to say anything as his body froze in the stance he was in. Holding the map in a calm pose, yet his muscles were indeed tensing up. It was as if his fight or flight reflex had kicked into gear.

Comment

She listen's to the girl explain why she cannot help her, her tail droops a tad bit but picks up when she talks about having fun making the headmaster chase after her and looks almost more excited then before. "Oh! That sounds exciting. May i join you?"

("I could possibly try and make enough of a rachet to relocate Hajime again! oh man would it be sooo much fun to be my old kitsune self again!")
                  She has her tail flick a tad bit faster and excitedly, her eyes flickering with the younger 100 year old self that she thought she was far past doing which probably wasn't true when she was around Hajime. "Where is the headmaster anyways?~" She asks with a playful curiousity that seems like she is planning something but won't tell a soul about it. She then would look at the black cat Maya for her answer, ready to spring towards the location in a heartbeat.

Comment

Yuugi raised an eyebrow at his reaction, his muscles stiffened, his posture got too solid for someone calm, and she could practically feel his body screaming run. She was confused for a second until realizing what was going on "Gee, relax boy, I am one of the teachers of this school, I am not going to beat you to a pulp, I got better things for Physical education class." she joked qith a smirk, then the blonde took a sip from her dish "Anyways, you seem to be lost, what's troubling you?"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The young man relaxed his muscles slightly in response Yuugi's affirmation of her position and her lack of any hostile intent toward him. Even then Hajime didn't lower his guard completely as he folded up the map and whispered something to himself before straightening his posture and looking at her with yet another almost completely blank stare. His eyes no longer showing any alertness, and only showing the rather tired, almost bored look in his eyes as he spoke up.

"I... apologize for my reaction. But I am just in need of finding my dorm room." Hajime answered as he stood there with a straight posture, as if he was some kind of soldier at alert, even though he has such a tired, blank stare. His voice also was difficult to point out what emotion if any he was feeling.

As Maya made it up higher into the tree, she suddenly was enveloped in a VERY short poof of smoke, which upon fading showed a rather interesting form. A young woman who appeared to be in her early to mid twenties with long black hair, and some rather revealing clothes. She was sitting on one of the higher branches in the tree.

After transforming into her normal form Maya just smiled and answered.

"Sorry foxy, but I stopped a while ago. The Headmaster had to go attend to more important duties anyways. In fact I will need to see him in his office in exactly one hour from now." Maya said as she then looked at everything below the tree, where she could see a good portion of students gathering.

Comment

"Ah, that's easy, I am heading to the dorm buildings, my partner is probably there with other students, so you can join me on the walk." the Oni offered "Although we can't enter to the male dorms, surely there is someone of the staff within the building who would gladly help you find your room." she explained.

Trinity Souls University - Dorm buildings

"Alright, that would be one of our teachers over there." Isabella spoke as they could see the Restoration teacher with a group of students, said teacher was explaining some of the rules and how magic could be expanded by using emotions when she noticed the wolf and vampire child, especially the latter of the two.

"Well hello there little one, are you here on another trip of yours?" Toriel asked Seki with a smile, she already had met the girl before thanks to her father, and when the vampire girl went on her trips around the school. She then looked at the wolf and greeted her "It is nice to see you again, did you also get your dorm key?" she asked, receiving a nod.

"Yes I did, thank you for helping us in the entrance by the way." Isabella thanked the teacher who waved her paw in dismissal "It is part of the job to help those who needed, now then, this little group is getting bigger by the minute, the more, the merrier."
                        Last edited by Kristia; 01-08-2017, 11:32 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

She watches as the cat turns into a human female and smiles, turning herself into her human self aswell, with her clothes looking like they were never dirtied at all, However, as she hears her saying that she is done her tail just droops again in a very upset fashion, though she does notice she said something about them meeting in a hour from now, it is then she starts to take full notice of her looking in another direction which peaks her intrest. As she looks over she notices the groups of students gathering and seems to be quite intrested in the group.

"hmm? Whats this?"she wonders not really asking maya in perticular but decides to walk finally out of the bush, prepared to see what is up with the group of students. to anyone nearby it looks like two woman just popped out of a bush and Talia doesn't care.
                          Last edited by LilyScarlet; 01-08-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

As Maya sat on the branch she just calmly watched the students below. They weren't anyone Maya knew, nor were they doing anything special. It just seemd to be a small group of people gathering and talking about some of the things they saw at the University so far. Nothing too major. Though Maya did feel a bit calm watching them. This place already had a very nice atmosphere. A calming one to her, especially after having been on the run for so long.

"Oh nothing. Just nice being somewhere nice and peaceful instead of being on the run for so long." Maya said as she leaned back against the trunk of the tree while tilting her witch's cap over her eyes. stretching out her legs and resting them on the branch, Maya was clearly getting ready to take a small cat-nap. "Welp gotta get some rest before that appointment with Dr. Headmaster." The youthful witch spoke jokingly about the Headmaster. "Because after that I gotta find a good place to open up my neeeew shop."

Hajime just sort of grimaced a bit. He didn't like the thought of joining someone, even if it was just a walk to the dormitories. Though it would make his life easier. So he just inhaled deeply before exhaling. "I do not need help finding my Dorm number. I just need assistance in finding the dorm building itself." The young man spoke as he looked back up at Yuugi. "So I suppose I would require your assistance getting there as my sense of direction is quite poor, but only because you were desiring to go there as well. If you weren't I'd just would ask for directions..." The young man finished in a rather monotone tone of voice. If he had any other emotions other than feeling tense, it was hard to tell. As he seemed to be quite good at hiding his emotions.

Comment

Trinity Souls University | Dorm buildings

The smile child's smile seemed to light up when she saw the nice goat lady again. They had only met a few times but little Seki really enjoyed playing with her before. If Toriel looked closely, she would have seen that the vampire's fangs had grown in since the last time they had met, although they were still somewhat useless at their current size. "TORI!~" she happily shouted before running over to her. When she got close to the goat woman she jumped up just high enough so the teacher would have been able to catch her in her arms without needing to bend over and gave her the biggest hug her little arms could give her. It seemed despite the passing of time, the little one's affection hadn't withered due to her separation from the goat woman.

Comment

Trinity soul University - Main Entrance->Front Desk

She once again listens to the witch go on again and smiles a bit.

("Maybe I should go and find Hajime soon, he must really miss me")

She kinda chuckles to herself before she realized that maya is planning on leaving and transitions the chuckle to her goodbye "Alright, I guess I'll see you whenever I see you, maybe I'll introduce you to someone!" she says before walking off to find Hajime and hopefully try and get herself a dorm room, not enjoying the fact she has to sleep away from her fiance at all, she spins the ring on her finger she usually always puts on whenever she is engaged, always putting it on the same finger, always managing to fit it perfectly on her finger. she would stop and look up at maya once more smiling at her with a refined smile, prepared to play the part of 'royalty' that everyone assosiates her as,before heading over to the front desk to get a dorm room number to help her. she goes to the front desk and hands in the stuff she's been holding off on and waits for the dreaded dorm room number she gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X