Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(More than 24 hours have passed)

Valhalla Docks

To say that her spirits were down was an understatement, Isabella could feel the uneasiness that irradiated from the human, which didn't help at all to her own insecurities, the wolf animalia mentally cursed her instincts as she acted without thinking, but she had to move on and be more active, this was one of the reasons she came to this island, to be more independent in the real world, it just had a rocky start and probably scared someone already.

The redhead took her luggage and kept her focus on her goal ("This will be a good path, you got to keep moving forward") she thought with determination.

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

Toriel looked at the school and then at the still moving young ones "The only worry I have is the clash between species." her tone was lower and Yuugi knew what she was talking about, maybe Damarcus could understand the struggle between the Humans and the other species, but it was always worse with the younger ones "Relax, if one of the kids is stupid enough to start problems, we got full freedom to kick them out of here, obviously we will try to understand the situation first" the Oni shrugged "Now most people whine about everything, you can't even joke without making someone be "offended"".

The goat animalia chuckled "I know what you mean, the society is worrying about things that have been going on for centuries, but now even a small thing can be as bad as something like a murder or crime." she was glad that there was still hope for the new generations, but there was also the fact that some were still barely getting out of teenage.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Valhalla Docks

To say Trista was nervous would be quite the understatement. Alone and already having made a fool of herself, Trista could already feel that she was not going to have the best start here at TSU. Well, so much for that lovely escape Trista dreamt of...

As Trista proceeded down the docks, the girl couldn't help but notice that crowd became a little more dense than when she left the SS Trinity. It was as if the crowd was either slowing down or had come to a halt. Was there a bottleneck ahead? Security checks? Reception? What could have been causing this increase in density? Whatever the case, it only served make Trista more and more uncomfortable. Her heartbeat accelerated. Everywhere she turned, there was always some other students within a little more than two feet away from her. Whatever was ahead made Trista all the more afraid.

And it wouldn't be long before she realised what the hubbub was. Before the small girl stood a peculiar construct. Bubbling and glowing, waving and flowing. Trista found herself in front of something that could only be described by a fellow magician. It was almost as if Trista stood before a wall made of liquid supported by glowing stones. In front of this wall, the crowd had reached its bottleneck. Though some courageous (or perhaps foolish) individuals dived into the construct, a number of the crowd would merely linger. Anxiously waiting in front the wall, hoping that whatever was behind wouldn't kill them.

Trista stood in front of the strange gateway and stared upon its mysterious form. She had never seen anything like it. Was this something that only a magician could possibly create or use? After all, it definitely wasn't something an ordinary person could simply buy. The thought of an ominous construct like this being purchasable in a store like Target or Walmart amused the meek mage. Trista, despite her best efforts to contain it, let out a tiny giggle just thinking about such silly idea.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Valhalla Docks

After being cooped up on the ship for so long without the freedom to fly around, Svinn's wings had started to ache for movement. He knew that he shouldn't cause a disturbance among the students filing out of the boat and up the road to the university, but he needed to run, he absolutely needed to fly, which left him jittering in his shoes. As soon as the crowd slowed down, due to some sort of portal shortcut, he couldn't take it anymore. He pushed his way out of the crowd and to the side of the portal, spreading his wings out and with a deep breath, accelerated himself straight toward the forest, using his suitcase to pull himself to either side out of the way of obstacles.

Meanwhile, Raiko had a dull throbbing headache from her seasickness. That, combined with the complete lack of movement through the portal ticked her off. "Alright, punks. I don't have all day. Move." She said, shoving her way up to the front and walking right through it herself.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

When Jason reach out for a hand to pull him back up, he would only be met with his luggage which he would have been able to grab at that moment. However Ukana made no effort to try and hemp him, instead she focused on her next victim. The bossy ca girl tat walked past them was a prime target for anyone with a distaste for arrogance, rudeness and unwarranted pride. But pranking her could come later, no need to do it now and bring even more attention to herself.

Meanwhile still on the ship, Alice was happy to finally learn the boys name, Maybe he was natsu bad after all. "I'm Alice, Nice to meet you. But we should probably go now." she said as she had noticed all the other students were now off the ship. the last thing she wanted was to be left on board.
          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-12-2016, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Meanwhile. Just as Drake entered the portal, he soon found himself on the other side, and right at the front gate which looked quite impressive. The University looked large, not too fancy, but it did look just how he imagined it. Which would best be described as 'cool and badass' coming from him. All Drake could do was look on at his surroundings stunned by the impressive campus that is Trinity Soul University.

While that was happening, the Headmaster just watched on as everything seemed to be going quite smoothly. Most of the students reactions were as he expected. Eager, curious, and downright impressed. In fact watching all the students that came through the portal struck a nostalgic switch inside him that caused him to remember when his father, the old headmaster of the University had first brought him here. That was a long time ago, and possibly one of the most memorable moments in the Headmaster's life.

He seemed to be too into recalling old memories when he was the same age as the students, that he was not paying attention to Toriel's and Yuugi's conversation about how rough the students might be towards other students of different races.

Comment

Valhalla Docks
              Marcus Demere - 003

Marcus picked up the bag, giving Andrew attention as he spoke about his supposed "brother's" shortcomings. Marcus peered at Drake for a moment, recalling that he was JUST recently set on fire. Marcus looked around for the culprit of the event, but the crowd was beginning to condense as everyone drew closer to the swirling, unstable-looking mass. It was obviously magical, so....did Marcus want to enter that thing...? He tried to look around for a teacher or something resembling a staff member of the institution, as well as the pyromaniac girl, but was cut short when a fairly rude girl shoved her way past him. As she was doing that, another possible student shot up into the air with WINGS and simply flew off into the forest....

It was official, only humans could be trusted not to do brash, dumb, or downright dangerous things on impulse. Even then, its not like Marcus was naive enough to trust anyone and everyone. This could very well be the fault of magic. Maybe all their minds were affected somehow and he was immune due to his own magical "whatevers". Maybe he was just getting ahead of himself and freaking out.

"Let's not get separated. Hate to inadvertently steal one of your bags." Marcus chuckled back at Andrew, trying to blaze a trail while remaining close enough for Andrew to follow. "I need to talk with a teacher first, though, before going through that thing. I have to live off-campus because of my magic, so I'm not taking any chances, you know?"
              I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

After Marcus picked up the bag Andrew gave him, Andrew thought about what the man said. He has a point to not get separated, as it would be bad to lose one of Drake's bags. Then again it would teach Drake a lesson...

Though the second thing Marcus said was what made him thinking. Needing to talk to a teacher about the portal, and how he has to live off-campus because of his magic. That... was interesting. What kind of magic could he potentially have that would require him living off campus? Then again Andrew isn't familiar with all too many different kinds of magic to begin with, so maybe he'll find out during his time at the University. Either way Andrew was fine with that.

"Oh that's fine. All you need to do is help me get these bags over to that portal. I can handle it all from there." Replied Andrew as he continued moving towards the portal with one of Drake's bags, and his own.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Jason reached for an anchor, but came up with nothing but air. With only his other hand on the side of the portal, Jason tumbled through before landing on his back on the other side.

Meanwhile, Natsu simply nodded before grabbing his pack.

"Of course. I would rather not spend the night on another vessel.", Natsu calmly said before rising from the table and looking over to Alice, waiting for her to rise and join him.

"So if I may be so bold to ask, how were you created? Were you created?", Natsu asked.

Meanwhile, Tristan saw all that had happened and let out an amused whistle. It seemed that Dullahans and Youkai were not the only mischievous races in the world. At any rate, he might be able to blend in without too much trouble. The less people that view him, the less he has to worry about. After a while, Tristan decided that he had spent enough time viewing the chaos and began to walk towards the portal.

Jason was dazed for just a moment, but when he got his bearings, he frowned at how he was pushed by the rather antagonistic fox-girl and stood back up. For one, pushing was already something he was not pleased about, and getting pushed into a strange portal only made it worse. Just what was this girl's problem? First she set some guy on fire, and now she had graduated to this. Either way, it actually made Jason a little angry, though he would not let his emotions get the best of him. Instead of yelling at her, Jason thought that perhaps it would be best to ask her why she pushed him. With that in mind, Jason poked his head into the portal, albeit with some hesitation, and looked for the renegade fox-girl.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Alice stood along side the man, being rather short in comparison. She was a child sized doll standing only about 4 foot 5 or about 1.37 meters Her luggage bag was almost as big as she was, luckily it had wheals to make it easier to move. Although when posed with the question, Alice wasn't' sure how to answer. "Well...." she said trying to think of how to put it into words. "It's better if i just show you." she said before the doll body went limp and fell to the floor of the ship. A moment later Natsu would see a blue ghostly specter floating just above where the doll was standing. This ghostly person seemed to be mostly consisting of magic energy, lacking and sort of physical form. She looked quite young, resembling a prepubescent girl. "This is me." she explained in a slightly echoed, girly voice. "The doll is just a catalyst to let me.... touch stuff. I'm not really sure where I came from. I just sort of woke up one day." she explained

Meanwhile, the moment Jason poked his head back in to look for the fox girl, she had swiftly placed her belongings on his head, balancing them perfectly so they wouldnt' fall unless he moved before stepping through on her own. The boy's return clearly meant the portal was safe, so there was nothign stopping her from moving on with her day.
                    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-14-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Managing to evade most of the people with ease, Isabella was now at the edge of the portal, she noticed how a two tailed feline girl pushed a human towards it ("friends? or maybe there are already some people having issues") she thought, and then to her surprise, the boy's head poked out from the portal and his luggage was balanced thanks to the feline girl's antics, she shrugged at the situation and decided to move towards the portal.

Both teachers were already discussing the possible ideas they had for their classes, the blonde Oni was grinning with her plan "I want to see how they think their abilities are better or worse in Physical Education, I have been studying most of the races that were on the applications, so the challenge will vary from student to student." The goat animalia nodded at her words "But that won't cause problems with the students that have a more average style?" she voiced her concern, which was answered by her friend "I already got that checked, take for example the kid who wanted to outsmart me, I will push her to the limit so she can prove her point, as for a student who has the potential, but is too shy to show it, I will encourage him or her to break that fear."

Toriel already had an idea of the possible outcomes of that, but trusted Yuugi "It will be a sight." she smiled and looked at the portal "Restoration class may be a boring subject, but the Fire class will hopefully be good, just got to be careful with the hyper-active students."
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Okay now that I got permission from Tewi. On Mumble. Time to introduce a b*tch of a witch....

Nah it's just Maya.))

Valhalla Docks

As the antics between Ukana, Jason, and whoever else was at the portal. A small black cat. Only roughly the size of your typical adult cat, began approaching. With each little step the cat took the little bell on it's collar would ring until the cat stopped right at the portal. The cat seemed harmless, if not a bit odd. After all why would a black cat be here of all places? Is it someone's pet? Or just a stray on the island? Couldn't be judging by the collar.

While the cat was sitting there behind the group of students gathered at the portal, it seemed to be looking around cautiously. As if on the look out for something... That's when it seemed to let out a sigh of relief before managing to squeeze it's way in through the portal and right past anyone who would be too busy to notice strange cat.

Meanwhile...

Shortly after Drake had gone through the portal and admired the school... the young half-demon had seemingly ran off to do his own thing somewhere else in the University. Probably to explore..

Though with the teacher's and Headmaster standing by to greet new students. The sound of rather light footsteps could be faintly heard approaching right behind Toriel. If she were to turn around she'd find none other than the Head Nurse, and Health Science proffessor of the university. After all such a place needs to cater to those with injuries, as well as help students get their own education for jobs in the world.

Nurse Hannah was dressed in her rather tight fitting, yet not restrictive black nurse's outfit with red trim, complete with black surgical mask over her mouth. Her eyes were sharp, yet seemed tired as they usually do, and her navy hair was let down. Something she normally doesn't do...

Once Hannah was behind Toriel, she reached out to place a hand on the goat monster's shoulder. As if trying to startle her.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-14-2016, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Jason poked his head out of the portal, expecting to either find the girl waiting for him to come out, or for her to be terrorizing someone else, but to his surprise a book was placed onto his head as the fox-girl entered the portal. Jason was taken by surprise and to be honest, getting quite annoyed and embarrassed by the girl that had decided to make him a target. Seeing how the girl was on the side of the portal where his body was, Jason reached through the portal to grab the book off of his head, and after that, he pulled his head out from the portal.

Meanwhile, Natsu stared at the ghostly apparition before him with surprise, then curiosity as he studied her form, resting a knuckle on his chin as he tried to identify her race. To be honest, he was not entirely sure what kind of apparition she was. By his guess, she could be either a ghost or something else entirely. Natsu quietly contemplated this for only a few seconds before speaking once again.

"Odd... I do not believe you are a ghost, for you do not have certain identifiers as such, like the air growing colder or ectoplasm, yet you exhibit similar traits... Do you know what you are?", Natsu asked Alice.

After pulling his head out from the portal, Jason looked at the fox girl with what could only be described as restrained annoyance with just the smallest hint of partially concealed embarrassment. In his hand, he was still clutching her luggage, not intent on giving it back until he questioned her.

"Why did you do that?", Jason asked Ukana as his eyes narrowed.

Meanwhile, Tristan walked past the duo and made his way through the portal, and now that he was at the front gate, he could head inside and get his paperwork done.
                          Last edited by S121; 10-22-2016, 02:41 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

the twin-tailed fox girl turned to face the boy with her most innocent smile possible. "You were scared right? Sometimes you just need a little push to get you to face your fears. I didn't get what that meant when I was little, but it makes sense now." she said while grinning at the boy. "You're welcome, no need to thank me." she said that last bit while winking at the boy, trying to turn the conversation around in her favor.

Valhalla Docks

The ghostly girl had to shrug her shoulders. She honestly didn't know of any other creatures like her. With nothing to compare herself too, how could she possibly answer this. "Nope, I'm just Alice." she answered before repossessing her doll body and grabbing hold of her belongings once again. "But if there is an answer to that question, I'm sure I'll find it here."

Comment

Valhalla Docks
                              Marcus Demere - 004

Marcus looked around for a bit, seeming to hold Andrew back and being uncomfortable with that fact. He couldn't find a authoritative-looking person anywhere in the mess of students.

"Sorry, man. I'm not seeing anyone that looks like a teacher or whatever. I"ll get your backs close to that thing, though, okay? Try and see if you can get a teacher to come find me or something. Or better yet, if you find the Dean or Head teacher guy, I need to talk with him about my living arrangements. I'll uh--Try and be over there." Marcus pointed toward a small area where students weren't gathering, due to the action being at the portal.

Marcus once again set about blazing a trail to get his newfound friend one step closer on their journey to magical study. He just hoped he didn't get stranded outside the school till dark or something obnoxious. Once he was able to get close enough to the portal he set Andrew's bags down and wished him luck, while trying to keep himself and Andrew from being dragged into the portal by the influx of students. Marcus tried to give Andrew a final wave before breaking himself free of the crowd and making his way toward his supposed waiting location. He figured instead of stand around like he didn't know what to do, he'd set his bags down and sat down next to them. Instead of standing and looking lost like several other groups of students, he set himself apart by looking at ease and relaxed with going nowhere fast.
                              I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

The goat animalia could feel a presence behind her, at first, she didn't pay much attention to it, but the person behind her kept getting closer, and the scent that Toriel could get was of a specific person, letting the hand touch her shoulder, the fire teacher looked at the Nurse "Good day Miss Hanna, how are you doing on this fine day?" she greeted the female with a smile.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X