X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

Having had her joke about the headmaster seemingly ignored by the two teacher's, Hannah just sighed in slight annoyance as she turned around and began walking. She has some more important business in getting the Infirmary opened for the day. Something she did not have much time to do.

However as Hannah was leaving the cat the Headmaster was seen chasing in the distance right in front of the University had managed to slip away and escape the headmaster. Something a bit surprising for him. He was breathing quite heavily.

"Hah... Darn... she's a slippery one... Eh I hope she attends our scheduled appointment this afternoon." The Headmaster spoke before he just realized two things. The scheduled appointment with said... cat... which means he did not have to chase her down, as well as the new students. Realizing this he turned to Toriel and Yuugi's direction and saw the girl with green hair. Seeing this his heart nearly sank as he hurriedly tried to straighten his glasses, shirt, and hair from after chasing that black cat. He did a decent job, but one could still see any work Toriel did in helping to straighten his outfit was partially undone.

After he cleaned up his appearance a bit he began to make his way over to where Toriel, Yuugi, Oneira, and little Trista. He had a more proffessional pose as he approached the group. With his posture straight, hands behind his back, and glasses firmly placed on his face, the headmaster approached. Though he was remaining silent as not to interrupt. One could see his sweat from his little game of chase with that cat.

((EDITING so that it will have a response to Kristia's edited post.))
    Valhalla Docks

Andrew in response to the question lifted up his finger and pointed at Drake's bags. Not paying attention if Isabella is going to help with those two bags as well, or if she already is helping with them and Andrew's. Either way he answered her. "N-Name's A-Andrew... and ow... Think I might have broken a rib... heh..." Andrew replied in a slight jokey tone to at least lighten the mood. Attempting to laugh though did cause a bit of pain. Not that he has a broken rib, it's just that his bruises all over his back cause a bit of pain when he laughs. "Oh god hurts to laugh..."
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-19-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Trista's eyes widened as she present a small assortment of candy. The girl knew not why Toriel would be holding onto such treats but she didn't question it either. Meekly reaching out, Trista took a single lollipop from Toriel's hand, unwrapped it, and proceeded to suckle upon it. It was a sweet raspberry flavour. Not Trista's favourite but it was still very nice nonetheless.
      At this point, Trista had mostly calmed down. Though she was still nervous, Trista was at least no longer in tears.

All the while, Oneira couldn't help but puzzlingly look upon Toriel's generosity. Sweets? Why on earth would this woman be holding onto sweets? Was this something that happened often? Or did Toriel have some kind of sweet-tooth and just so happened to have some lying around? While she could at least trust the staff to not be poisoning or drugging the students with offerings of sweets, Oneira was still confused nonetheless.
      Looking near her, Oneira happened to notice a certain figure standing in the vicinity. Slick grey hair, glasses, and a distinct choice of clothing; it was the Headmaster.
      "Mr. Daichi, sir. It's nice to see you again." Oneira greeted the Headmaster.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Glad that her plan worked, Toriel placed the remaining candies in her pocket, stored for another occasion, and spoke again "So, what kind of magic do you have?" she asked with the smile never faltering. The Goat animalia stopped the pulse of her soothing spell since the blonde girl was now calm and seemed more reasonable "I know that having so many things thrown at you can be frightening, I also get scared from time to time with new things, but new things can also be interesting and amazing." she explained with s a comforting tone.

Toriel then felt the headmaster walking towards them "And it seems that the headmaster is here too" she smiled at Daichi.

Crossing the portal, Isabella noticed that most students were already going into the building, and that some of the teachers, or at least she guessed were them because of the strong energy and scents coming from the group of adults, were close "Look at that, this place feels amazing" she commented to Andrew as the reality finally hit her, she was in one of the pinnacles of gatherings of magic.
        Last edited by Kristia; 10-20-2016, 12:04 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Message edited. As well as a typo. I will not mention the typo as it was embarassing.))

The Headmaster had a slight smirk on his face, but it was not one of arrogance or him being smug. Rather it was him being quite pleased to finally meet back up with Oneira once again. With that he gave very short, but respectful bow to the green haired duelist. After all he was aware of her fame, prowess, and just general reputation as a high-ranking duelist.

"Indeed it is Ms. Krane. I hope you didn't encounter too much trouble on your way here." He replied as he turned to Toriel and gave a small nod of acknowledgement to her comment. "Yes. I'm sorry for my sudden... disappearance. I just had to pursue a... new member of some of the Campus's personel." He replied to Toriel as he then took notice of cute little Trista. Seeing the little blonde enjoying her lolipop, he smiled and knelt down ever so slightly so that he'd be on more proper eye level to seem less intimidating to her. "Now who might you be? Are you a friend of Ms. Krane? If not then it is still a pleasure to meet you. Oneira here had already spoken my name. I am Daichi. Headmaster of the University." The headmaster asked in a rather polite tone as he held out a hand for a handshake. Almost blissfully unaware of her rather tense and nervous looking behavior.

When Isabella took Andrew through the portal, he could already feel some of the heavy aura of magic in the area bearing down on him a bit. It was honestly kind of surprising. He was not expecting to feel it. Even with badly broken glasses, he tried to hold them together with one free hand as he looked around...

"W-Whoa... this... this place is... epic... ow..."
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-20-2016, 12:14 PM.

Comment

To be honest, Jason almost wanted to laugh at how she thought that pushing him through the portal was a favor. In truth, he was still a little sore about it, and clearly she was trying to tilt his thoughts and opinions in her favor, as evidenced by her going from cuddling him, to practically giving him puppy eyes. To this, Jason simply gave a sigh before crossing his arms. It would not be very hard for Ukana to see that he had already caught on. Despite that, he was still humoring her.

"I would not call pushing me through something potentially hazardous to my heath a favor, but I'll still hear you out. What did you need?", Jason asked.

Valhalla Docks

Natsu slowly began to pick up the pace of his walking to make it to the portal sooner, all the while digesting what Alice had asked him. It was clear that she had her own preconceptions on his own line of thinking, his own philosophy of sorts. With this in mind, Natsu decided to explain further.

"Like I said, I am here to understand both sides. Tell me, would you say that in order to create a solution or application, one must first gain knowledge to form an understanding of something?", Natsu asked.
            Last edited by S121; 10-22-2016, 02:24 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Trista too noticed the arrival of a particular individual. A strange fellow, had a seemingly-professional demeanour to him, but seemed more of an eccentric-type person than someone actually serious. Hearing Oneira speak up, Trista realised just who this individual was. Mr. Daichi, the Headmaster! So, this was the man who ran this place. When Trista thought of the Headmaster, she imagined a more foreboding figure. Someone dangerous-looking. It was a pleasant surprise.
              Trista briefly removed her raspberry lollipop and looked up to Toriel. "A-Ah... I... I have... R-Restoration magic a-and... and Light... magic." Trista replied. Though she didn't quite detail all of her magic, Trista at least mentioned two of her three presently-known elements.
              Shortly after her reply, the Headmaster approached the little girl and raised a few questions of his own. Was Trista friends with Ms. Krane? Trista barely knew Ms. Krane. And considering how the wolf was acting around Trista, she doubted that Oneira would be anything close to a friend. If anything, she felt a little afraid of the green-haired teacher.
              "My... M-My name is Trista. T-Trista... Lundin." Trista answered. "N-Nice to... meet... you..."

Oneira was somewhat flattered by the Headmaster's politeness towards her. Though she had experienced her share of praise and respect from a variety of people, to have the Headmaster of Trinity Soul University bow to her was quite something. While Oneira did not show it, she was very delighted to see that she was welcome.
              As Trista and the Headmaster had their exchange, an idea bubbled in Oneira's head. Though she was uncertain as to how well it'd go, Oneira decided it'd be a good idea to sample a taste of what she was in for and to also show students, staff, and the public alike as to how the Lone Wolf teaches.
              "If I may..." Oneira interjected, directing herself towards Daichi, "Sir, are the training grounds currently available today? I wish to provide some taster sessions for my combat classes there."
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Valhalla Docks

Kathryn had for the most part been for herself on the boat. Unlike many of the other students, there wasn't too much new for her to see. Being born in a magical family, magic was something completely everyday for her. She had already seen many other races on magical events and such, so that too was something she was already used to. Heck even stuff that you would think would be new to her wasn't. Stuff like for example the terrain, or the particular feel of the aura in the area. This was mostly because the Tetra's preferred to keep close to the place that the great link had once happened, so they placed the main family house on close vicinity of it. While Kathryn didn't live in this house (it was only for the core members of the family), she had visited a few times, and as such, had seen the place before. Hopefully she would encounter something new once she saw the school itself. That was at least until the classes would start and she would maybe be bored to death again.

Once the island was in sight, Kathryn was actually excited. Soon now she would get to actually see this school that her sister had been talking about for the last few years. Once the ship docked however, Kathryn realized that she would most likely have to wait a bit longer. People were swarming all over the place, which made the place definitively not wheelchair friendly at that point. She was forced to simply sit by the side and wait, hoping to actually get in before the portal itself would close.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Daichi smiled and lowered his hand after hearing Trista's tone of voice. Nervousness. This girl seemed to be quite a nervous mess in a way, but seems to be quite polite. Hopefully during her stay at the University she'd lighten up a bit and cheer up. Then again she must be nervous because she's in the presence of some teachers and the Headmaster himself. The Headmaster had to reassure her that she has no need to be nervous. As such he reached into his coat and... took out a handkerchief which he used to wipe off some dust from his glasses.

"Well Trista it is quite the pleasure to meet you. Now you should remember that the staff here, especially the Teachers. Are nothing to fear. We may be strong, but we have the best interests in our students. As such if you ever need help or assistance. Or just someone to talk to. Feel free to come to any of us. In fact my office is usually open twenty-four seven. So keep that in mind." He replied as he then turned his attention to Oneira.

"The Training Grounds? Currently some of the staff are... sprucing it up for the new semester due to some previous damages. As such they are temporarily closed until later this evening. Though I can still show you the training grounds if you wish. After all you are going to be a teacher here. So do you still wish to see the Training Grounds despite not being fully ready to be used?"
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-20-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Trista nodded and acknowledged what the Headmaster had to say. While her nervousness persisted, she was at least certain that the staff wasn't out to get her.

What a shame, Oneira thought to herself. It seemed that the Training Grounds were out of action. No matter, Oneira would have to either forego her taster idea or simply rearrange it. That said, the wolf was interested to see how renovations were going. Chances are, she would likely either hold a number of classes there or simply practice there in her free-time.
                    "Though I won't be able to use them, I am interested to see the facilities nonetheless. When you have spare time, please give me a tour of it and some of the surroundings." Oneira replied. "As the Training Grounds are out of action, is there any suitable location where I could hold a taster session instead?"

Comment

When asked further about any other locations for a 'taster' session, the Headmaster thought a bit. There weren't all too much locations that are normally free to use, but one did spring to mind after thinking a bit. With his idea in his head he spoke up.

"Ah yes there is one location that you could use for some brief training to get a taste of the University, and that would be the small grassy field I use to teach my students more... dangerous spells. Spells that would not be safe indoors, but not dangerous enough to warrant the usage of the Training Grounds. It's rather empty save for some nice grass, as well as a hedge or two. Would that be sufficient enough for you Ms. Krane? If so then I can take you to see it right now. It's not too far away after all." He replied as he clapped his hands together a bit excitedly.

Comment

Ukana continued to play innocent even now, surely her acting would see her through. "Eh? I don't think I could hurt a big strong guy like you, you're a whole head taller than me." she said before quickly folding her ears down just to show how much taller he was without her hears. "I just need a little help help with my paper work. Do you know how to spell Aya?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head.

Valhalla Docks

The group of people finally seemed to make it through once the dark magic teacher had informed them that it was safe to enter. Alice thought about the boy's question for a moment before giving him her honest answer. "I guess it would be hard to answer a question you didn't understand. I guess if no one gets hurt then just learning about them would be okay right?" she asked the boy, knowing less about the situation than he did.

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

When the student's made it inside, they would have fund a rather large room with a very high roof, standing almost 40 feet above their heads. Their were several windows along the inner walls where people could look in or out of. At the front desk was a woman sorting through papers and a sign instructing students to turn in their applications there. This would include what magic type they had, their name, age, race ect. All of the students would have had this ready, or at least mostly ready before coming to the school.

Primula had already turned in her papers, gotten a scheduled of all the classes and a room key to her dorm room. She was tapping away at her phone when Tristen finally entered the room, there was a small line of students at the front desk as most of them had yet to come through the portal, the ones from the bus had made it early and were already wondering about. Primula gave him a short glance as he entered before returnning her attention to the phone. "Nice scar" she said referring to the one around his neck. "Lets see... Judging from your cent I'm guessing you'r a Dullahan. Was i right?"

Comment

Things seemed to get better for the human girl, but as always someone looking at her surroundings, Toriel noticed two students, and one of them was injured "My goodnes.." she barely spoke and ran towards the two students "What happened to you young one?" the goat animalia asked the boy while helping the wolf animalia by taking the human's arm with care, already applying her magic to restore his health.

The redhead girl was surprised to the quick actions of the elder animalia, but her instincts told her to not be alarmed, heck, she even saw the woman applying restoration magic on the boy, so she decided to answer for him "We were heading towards the portal, but a tall man told the students of the limited time it had to stay open, some students ran like if it was a stampede." she explained.

Already connecting the dots, Toriel sighed ("I will have to talk with that teacher, he was supposed to help the students, not push them.") she mentally scowled, but her focus was now on the human boy "Everything will be fine, just relax and take a breath." she smiled at him.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"That'd be fine." Oneira replied, "A location like that should be good enough for a makeshift combat class. Please take me there."
                            Though she was disappointed that the training grounds were unavailable, the fact that she still had some manner of location was enough to keep the Lone Wolf content.

Meanwhile, Trista gazed around as Toriel turned her attention away from the little girl. In this moment, this was probably the first time Trista got a moment of peace. A moment to drink in her surroundings and think to herself.
                            Beside Toriel, there were two students. One was wounded while the other was the same girl that spoke to her on the SS Trinity. Though not much to note, Trista had a small hunch that she'd be seeing that red-haired wolf again.

But it wasn't until Trista turned back towards Oneira that she noticed something peculiar. In all the panic and stress, Trista didn't have an opportunity to get a good look at the mysterious wolf teacher that brought her here.
                            At first glance, Oneira didn't seem all too remarkable. Indeed, Oneira's dress gave the impression of higher class or great wealth but one could merely mistake her for a nobleperson. It was what was on the wolf's dress and beret that struck out to Trista. A lunar emblem! Much like Trista's! What could it have meant? Did Oneira have something in common with her? Do they perhaps share the same kind of magic? Whatever it meant, there was no way it could possibly escape the girl's curious mind. She had to know!

((New event added! Oneira's Combat Taster Session!))

Comment

The Headmaster simply nodded as he put one hand in his coat pocket before turning around.

"Very well. Just follow me." He spoke as he began walking. Turning to face Toriel who had ran off up to a student who seemed to be quite injured. That was quite worrying but he knew that Toriel would be able to handle the situation, and if she couldn't then Hannah most certainly could. So he knew the student would be in good hands.

Meanwhile Andrew's wounds were beginning to heal quite quickly thanks to the restoration magic from Toriel, and Isabella's assistance. Soon Andrew was in good enough shape to talk and at least stand on his own. "Ugh... why do people have to be so... impatient?" He spoke as he cracked his neck much like one would crack their knuckles for some relief. "Anyways... Thanks. I think I can stand now..."

Trinity Soul University | Main Entrance

Meanwhile inside the main entrance of the University. Drake was quickly running all around. Examining paintings that were on the walls, the architecture, and even some of the lovely sights... The different female students of other races were quite vast, and some were even quite intimidating. Either way his time here would be getting quite interesting.

Though right now he had more important business. He had to get his dorm key. As such he straightened his posture and approached the front desk where he began the process of turning in his application, and receiving his dorm number.

Comment

Toriel couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's words "Well then, some people are just eager to learn and see new things" she said with a gentle smile as the human's injuries were healed "My name is Toriel by the way, I am the Fire and restoration teacher, nice to meet you." the goat animalia greeted the students while getting back up. Isabella just felt as if she was in a bubble of peace that surrounded the teacher, it was as if her magic was completely acting by itself naturally. "Um.. My name is Isabella, pleased to meet you Miss Toriel." she greeted back.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X