X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul | Orientation

Koi at some point looked completely blank. The words fading from her head as nearly everything else did too. And as the rabble of noise started up again, she blinked several times, looking around in confusion. Where was she? She didn't remember. There were a lot of people... leaving? Maybe she should leave too?

It was comfy in this chair, though. It was a difficult decision, and her confusion on what might've just occurred added to that. She scratched the hat atop her head as she continued to look around nervously. Did she blank out again? She hated when that happened. Too many people were moving by her for her to leave, so she simply decided to wait. She noticed she didn't have a notebook in hand, which likely meant that whatever happened here was something she'd never figure out. It annoyed her somewhat, as she stared aggressively at her closed third eye for a second, wagging her finger at it like a disappointed mother.

Another part of a confusing day for the strange little satori.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside the gymnasium

Having left the female dorms a bit the two girls decided not to attend orientation and karis(who mind you still is quite naive to the whole "school" thing) proceeds to explain basic things that little Cass already knows about. Cass, however, is more worried about who she will be studying with in her mind class. Calming herself she extends herself to karis, albeit struggling to do so since she isn't doing a very good job calming herself.

("Sis...")

"Stop, Calm yourself first before you blow my brains out, trust me, you have nearly done so ten times"

("Oops! Sorry!")

she goes to her calm location, a game of star dew valley, picking the crops, though this enters karis' mind accidentally aswell.

"I DIDNT MEAN SHOW ME IT DAMMIT!"Her yelling really peaks herself to where anyone around the area can hear this squeaky little yell is heard, drawing attention to it. This kind of causing cassidy to hide behind Andrew's journal, if she could speak she would be letting out adorable shy embarrassment sounds.

Meanwhile with Chiasa...

Having rested cause she couldn't be bothered to chase hajime, she realized she missed orientation.

"Ah! Shimata!"She yells(more like barks hurhur) as she wakes running towards the gymnasium.
      As she heads over to the gym, she hears just outside the gym a squabble from a girl, she turns quickly and sees the horns.

("A demon? Why is she yelling at that human? Though I really shouldn't keep my 'fiance' long... why am I caring that much? He did save me. But any honor bound human would of done that.") This argument in her mind didn't last long before she realizes she started to walk towards the two in a caring sense, something she normally doesn't do as a malevolent. She then starts to ask the two,

"Hey, Whats wrong? Why are you yelling at the human?"She barked more affirmatively."not trying to scare the human are you?"

"Mind your own god damn business, Kitsune"She goes to stick her tongue out, causing the adorable fox to flick her tail in annoyance. Things look like it's gonna start getting ugly fast for outsiders.
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

As all the other students were either hanging around the Gymnasium or like what Andrew and Drake were in the middle of doing, heading to the cafeteria. Hajime however was NOT doing that. Rather after having had waited for some students to get up around him he got up from his seat and made his way outside.

Once he got out of the gymnasium he just stretched a bit before hearing a bit of a commotion. Normally he wouldn't bother with such a mess, but from the quick glance he made he can see who's making it... Some kind of demon, and a Kitsune... His kitsune. Chiasa! Seeing this all he could do was face palm and mutter 'God dammit..." to himself as he walked over to where the commotion was happening, making sure to stand right behind Chiasa. Once he was close enough behind her he stomped his foot down, crossed his arms and gave his traditional cold, almost judging stare as he looked down at Chiasa...

"Talia. Mind explaining why this demon is yelling... at you?" He spoke in a stern voice that almost made him sound like a pissed off parent.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Outside the Gymnasium

Being focused on having a staring contest with the bratty demon, she didn't hear her fiance show up until she heard the stomp, giving an almost terrified jolt, hearing the familliar voice from behind she then made a huff of annoyance, before taking the opportunity to give a slight smirk looking at hajime.

"OH HAJIME~ You wouldn't believe this little demon! She was YELLING at the poor girl! and I thought I'd step in~"Overacting everything and loud as can be to try and embarrass him. "I step in and she Decides to try and insult me~" she then turns to her human form and attempts to snuggle up to him, her, ahem, breasts going in for the smothering.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Michael was just calmly sitting in one of the chairs when he saw the strange cat land nearby. His cold dead gaze shifted to the cat, and within those few slices of time, Maya and Michael's eyes would have met in a rather unnerving display. That was all it took for him to know what exactly he was looking at. The cat ran, and in a blur of motion, Michael pulled out a rather dated-looking, single-shot, .50 caliber pistol and as he unholstered it from his trench coat, a motion bullet encased in mana had already formed inside. He took aim so quickly, and once he was on target and fired, he used sound magic to quiet the gun to a soft "bang", almost as loud as one would expect from a video game, not nearly having the loudness of an actual gun. This was done in an attempt to not freak out the students with the noise.

Jason gave a small, slightly embarrassed smile at the little kitsune's teasing, as well as her rather comedic and actually somewhat cute display. She was certainly a strange one, and for now, perhaps he could let down some of his defenses.

"It came to mind a little, but I actually wanted to give you your pen back. You forgot to get it after you needed help.", , Jason answered Ukana, pulling the pen from one of his pockets and holding it up in front of them.

Meanwhile, Natsu with arms crossed and leaning back in his seat, contemplated how each teacher presented themselves and what aura they sort of gave off. He had his own thoughts, but he would keep those to himself for now. Instead, he looked over to Lucas before speaking.

"So any observations or insights on these teachers?", Natsu calmly asked his roommate.

"Well...", Tristan said, seeming to contemplate something. From his face, it looked like he really did want to go, but he seemed hesitant to give a straight answer, almost nervous in his delivery.
            Last edited by S121; 07-10-2017, 08:56 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hajime just couldn't help it... He almost felt bad... for the demon girl that is. After all Chiasa's attempt at playing the victim, even if it was true, was a bit uncalled for. With that in mind Hajime just sighed and quickly spun around to get behind Chiasa, where he promptly grabbed her by the ear as if he was scolding her.

"Talia. Don't try to play the victim here. The demon may have been yelling but maybe there is reason for it? Not only that but you need to just stay out of people's business. Because if you had ignored them then perhaps you wouldn't be insulted either. Now let's go. I've got to unpack, and some of your stuff is with mine so you have to sort it out now as punishment." He said as he turned and gave a proper bow of apology to the demon girl and the human before walking off, while holding Chiasa by the ear.

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Maya had just made it to the door that the Headmaster had gone through, but it was too late. Michael's senses were incredibly sharp and he was able to catch her with one of his bullets. A unique bullet that didn't really hurt her at all, rather everything from her perspective seemed to freeze completely as she became practically a motionless statue of a cat mid-run.

Comment

Trinity Soul University

Having watched this unfold on her, little Cass sneaks out of the area, too embarrassed to even bother telling her soul sis where she is going. She decides to follow the stream of students heading towards the direction of the cafeteria, she felt bad for the kitsune, her soul sister did kind of start it, but she can't speak, so it was only obvious that she would step down.

meanwhile...

As Karis watched the kitsune try to overact and get dragged off, she couldn't help but be confused. "Hahaha! Yeah, good on you! she was nothing but a mut that follows a masters order. I bet you your her owner? Good, keep that mutt on a leash next time!" she speaks ill of the boy who is dragging the kitsune in a cheeky manor. She didn't like that the kitsune got involved in matters that were none of their business, that and she just was just trying to keep Cass' powers under control. She shrugs and turns to find once again, Cassidy is missing. "AWWW C'MON!"she yells out in annoyance, she just lost the mute girl, AGAIN! she sits down and gives a very annoyed pout.

Meanwhile with Chiasa...

This, was not her plan, she expected him to show emotions, which caused her to realize she pissed him off, coupled with the insults of being sealed by the demon, she was starting to actually get pissed off. "May I remind you, I technically own you, Hajime" Her voice went into a low and almost dangerous voice. "Need I remind you of your father's orders?" she gives an Icy cold glare before she glares at the now pouting demon.

"And you! You dare insult me again and I'm fairly certain your going to regret it. He doesn't own me, and him and I are to wed. So unless you plan on insulting everyone until you get kicked out of this island back to your hole, I suggest you stop now." Her voice carrying a snarl of anger, which actually causes little miss Karis to gulp a bit, even though she could easily destroy her.

Comment

Walking away and trying to get out of this didn't seem to work too well as it seemed to actually piss off Chiasa a bit and her reminding him of his father's words actually struck quite a nerve. A nerve that's not often struck between the two, but her saying that she technically owns him under father's orders really did not sit well with him. As such he ended up stopping in his tracks as he let go of her ears and just looked at Chiasa. If her demeanor was icy cold, then his was below zero. He just slowly turned around and spoke one simple thing to the kitsune. His stare being like that of someone who looks like they are about to kill a man, showing that Chiasa herself had actually managed to strike a nerve upon mentioning his father. His tone was also sounding quite a bit more harsh than before. Almost like he really was quite angered, and that he was trying his hardest to remain calm. Despite that he was also trying to drive home a point to Chiasa, and even the Demon girl to an extent.

"And may I remind you that you do not own me. Father's orders were for me to come here, study, and marry you. Not to be your toy. So do NOT test me. After all the LEAST you can do as thanks for me carrying not just my stuff, but your luggage as well could be to at least LISTEN for once. Besides... you and that demon bickering caused that girl to run off. Not to mention think of the trouble you two would have gotten if a staff member had caught you two acting. After all one of them IS an Oni. They would have been a lot more serious and are a lot more powerful than any of us. So I'll be their punishment for catching two students fighting would be a lot more severe than anything I could ever do."

After saying that he turned away and began marching off. Hajime was definitely more than miffed right now, and you could tell. Just being near him seemed to make him radiate a bit of his ice magic in the form of a very, VERY light and barely noticeable cold mist. All the while he was taking deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down.

Comment

Titty Sprinkles University | Orientation

Ukana smiled at the boy until he held the pen out to her, at which point it turned to a small frown. Her ears folded down the same time her mouth curved, showing clear disappointment as she took the pen in her hand. "So dose that mean you're not going to pet me?" she asked pouting her lower and begging with her big golden eyes.

Unlike his light hearted expression from before, when Natsu looked over now there was a cold seriousness, as if he were staring at death itself. His goggles were resting atop his forehead and his gaze was locked straight in front of him where the teachers had been speaking before. Whatever was going through his mind at the moment had him really caught up on it. He did lighten up a bit when he heard Natsu speaking, but just slightly. "I find that Michael Maynard fellow very interesting. But his co-teacher sounds more like she should be acting on a stage than teaching a bunch of upstarts." he said before finally moving his gave from the stage to his roommate, using only his eyes. "Have you ever heard of the mist man?"

Primula didn't need an explanation to understand what was going on. Tristen probably didnt' like big crowded areas, and he had been surrounded by people for the better part of the day. "Gotchya, I'll text you later and bring you a plate of food if you like. I'm sure I can convince them to give me a second plate if I tell them it's for a friend." she assured him before taking her first steps away from the boy and heading towards the dorm building.

Comment

TSU - Gymnasium

Chiha sat near the back of the gym and listened in on all the teachers talking. Some interested Chiha and some didn't but oh well. After all the talking was done, Chiha stood up and stretched and left the gym. "Now what?" She asks herself walking back towards the dorm with a thinker pose, hand on chin and on elbow.

Sent from Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"...Tch, not like I wanted to, i was just lightening the mood, after all, I was CONCERNED about her yelling at the little girl, seems like you don't want me to help people, fine, I'll just help myself then. That's what IVE ALWAYS DONE FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!" At this point her frustrated emotions caused her to just look down and turn to her fox form, letting hajime walk off on his own as she goes to walk away.

Meanwhile....

Being a bit pissed off and annoyed, little Karis was tempted to just follow them, her temper and bratty nature did kinda let her mouth run a bit and she kind of caused her soul sister to run off. "Dammit!" She storms off in a random direction, hilariously towards the direction of hajime and chiasa and the complete opposite way of her soul sister. It doesn't take long however before she starts to realize how much she effed up. and this causes her to realize that she caused everything cause she embarrassed her sister, made a kitsune get in trouble by her fiance, and almost got the teachers sicked onto her. All of which coulda made her separated from her soul sister again and forced to the world of the demons again. She then notices the kitsune, who seems really depressed, and realizes she is following them. She then waddles over, running before tripping and landing in a random puddle, her little sickle flying out and landing on her back, this causing her to let out a squeak of pain, which Chiasa notices. She comes over and gives her a look as the little demon looks up and kind of gives an awkward giggle.

"u-uuh..... hey.... mind pulling this out for me?"

"After what you said to me, i'm tempted not to."

"I-im sorry! Please, It's in a spot I can't really reach it" she gives a begging look, causing chiasa to think it over and actually do it. Turning back to her human form, she pulls it out and sticks it into the ground infront of her.

"In return, please do not call me a mutt again."

"Yes ma'am..." She says as chiasa walks off, away from her and keeping probably the most defensive and cold exterior she has ever put up.

Trinity Soul University - En Route to the cafeteria

Cassidy wanders around, now very confused on where this group is going. To others she looks like another face in the crowd, but to her she sees a thousand eyes staring at her, contemplating on talking to her and ask her things. She wishes Karis was here, or the nice animalia lady would help her out. But no, she is a lonely fluffy haired nobody in the crowd, holding Andrew's journal, she holds in tighter like a teddy bear, looking at the sights, breathing air and looking like she is just going through the motions. She then goes to think about her place in star dew valley again, her character Sona going to interact with Abigail, her character's wife in the game. She continues to imagine it as it calms her down about her going to the mine, killing monsters and mining enough amethysts for Abigail. The crops, the livestock, the fishing and all of the calming adventures she has with them. At this point in time she is so focused on the image of this that she doesn't quite notice any of the surroundings around her as she follows the crowd blindly.
                        Last edited by LilyScarlet; 07-11-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

"You think that I don't understand what you were trying to do, do you? Of course you were trying to help, but you need to keep in mind where we are. You may be powerful and can hold your own, but sometimes you let your emotions get the better of you. I saw how that demon girl was yelling at you and I wanted to get you out of there for not her safety, but your safety and the safety of others. You were just trying to help that one girl out when you saw a demon yelling at her, but things could have definitely gone south and if you had used your magic and harmed ANYONE on campus, even if it was on accident then things would have gone VERY badly. For all we know you could have been kicked out of this place in the absolute WORST case scenario. I'm not saying you don't have control over your magic. I'm just saying that next time try and be a bit more passive. I only came in to make sure things don't get too bad, and that's why I did not seek out a teacher. If I didn't come in and break things up just think of what could have happened. You may have remained calm, but whose to say that demon girl wouldn't overreact and start a fight? With so many students around your reputation could plummet and it would have attracted a teacher who would have done more than just pull you away. So next time you see a student who needs help, please try and find a teacher first. Just so things might not get too out of hand... Now if it makes you feel better, I'll say that I apologize for my outburst. Just please don't mention my father's orders while we're here." Hajime spoke as he continued to try and walk away. His tone was still rather irritated but... he seemed to be calming down, and he had a slight hint of sincerity to it.

Even if Chiasa continued to remain calm in that situation, whose to say that Demon girl wouldn't have just blown a fuse and attack her? The power difference between the Kitsune and the Demon would have been noticeable, but nowhere near enough to make a fight between the two without any kind of 'collateral' damage. If that were to happen then both parties would have been injured in some way, and whose to say that shy looking girl wouldn't have accidentally got caught in the crossfire? There were so many different outcomes and possibilities of how things could have gone really bad. Hajime was trying to think of a way to preventing such a thing, even if it meant him getting scolded himself by Chiasa.

Either way he briefly turned around the look at Chiasa, and even noticed how she began to go over to the Demon girl who was now in a puddle of water, presumeably to... help her out...? Did Chiasa even hear what he said? Either way seeing this Hajime just lowered his head, pinched the bridge of his nose, and sighed as he turned around and began to approach the demon girl and Chiasa again. Though with quite a bit more of a neutral expression as he calmed down.

Comment

Karis felt a weight off her back, but a bit of blood seems to have come out of the wound.

"Tch... Dammit, hold still." Is all that Chiasa can say as she calms herself down to focus, remembering how she did it before. She would look towards the girl and take a deep breath, letting her hands touch the little stab wound on her. Luckily it wasn't that much effort before it restored itself to it's former glory, somthing chiasa was never fully able to accomplish before.

"Better?"

"Wait... You're a healer?!" The little demon girl looks at the kitsune in a confused fashion.

"Why did you heal me? I coulda healed easily by myself." she sorta seems to be wimpering at this point.

"Would be too much of a bother to look for a newcomer to look for a nurse. Besides, you now owe me thrice now." she smiles a sly smirk, causing the little demon girl to realize this. Karis just gets up and then seems to have a look of defeat. She not only insulted the kitsune, but now the kitsune actually helped her in a way of getting back at her. Every step this kitsune seemed to have made was calculated to Karis and she has no way of knowing why.

"I'm kidding, your kind isn't what I am after, besides, you only insulted me, if you were to insult Hajime on the other hand... Then we would have a true issue." She proceeded to say, before going back to her fox form. "Don't worry about owing me anything but tofu when I'm hungry."She smiles a bit, causing the demon girl to seem confused on this kitsune. She then notices Hajime approach them, him covering the bridge of his nose. "Uh oh.... I think you're in trouble..."

Chiasa turns her head as she says,"Wha....Hajime! Hi! You see, she stabbed herself with a sickle.... It was kind of bad. But! I managed to heal her....? haaah?"Trying to convince him not to go and pull her ear again.
                            Last edited by LilyScarlet; 07-11-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

". . ." Hajime just sat there looking quite stunned honestly as he saw what Chiasa had done, which was a bit surprising. In fact for a second, he seemed to smile a bit. "Don't worry you're not in trouble. It's just I had given a small speech about... erm... apologizing and you must not have heard. So I looked behind me and saw that indeed, you were here helping this demon girl out. I will say. That is nice of you. That is all." He said as he crossed his arms. His tone rather calm and collected now, but leaning towards a bit more relieved.

"At least it seems you two are moderately making up for that small bit of back and forth you two had."

Comment

Karis looks towards the boy and looks at him with a confused look. "uhh... Oh! yeah that! I was just a bit annoyed at those that interfere with my soul sister and I's business, It's my fault I put my foot in my mouth... ehehehe." She continues to laugh with a bit of unease. "If anything I understand where she was coming from, I had just yelled at a random human, then proceeded to insult her thinking that she was a sealed kitsune by mistake. Never actually met a kitsune unsealed before."

"The only reason they are sealed, is cause those kitsune were careless. Even I try to be careful sometimes, though it's hard when your roommate has the ability to know that stuff instantly from you." She says almost forgetting that hajime is there before she seemingly remembers again "And you~ Did I just see a smile from you?~"She seems almost like she is very 180 from depressed to almost this very happy go lucky fox, she seems like she is prepared to smother him."Kya~ I am so proud of you you wittle hajime!" she then turns into mini fox and attempts to jump towards his face once more, not learning from before.

Karis looks on at the scene in disbelief of the switch in personality, making her seem almost like a completely different fox than before. Well, not entirely, she did see this while she was trying to pin the blame on her and it kind of reminded her of the relationship she would of enjoyed having with her sister if her mom hadn't given her away. Though, I suppose it doesn't really make her upset, she knew the reasons behind it and doesn't really give a damn about anything from her previous life except for her soul sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X