X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University | School Grounds

Lucas gave a few more chuckles at the comments he was getting before he turned to look at his new roommate. "Just fourchan." he answered as he and Natsu made their way back to the male dorm building. "It's a good way to waste time when you've got nothing to do. But I guess it's not for everyone."

Meanwhile, after being sweeped off her feet, Ukana rather sweetly laid her head on Jason's shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was being suprisingly cute for a devious little fox girl. "Oh? you say that like you've never met a kitsune before. Do you really not know what I'm up too?" she asked seeming genuanly curious this time.

Comment

Natsu gave him a rather confused look, turning his head just a little almost as if he was waiting for him to continue explaining.

Jason was a bit less closed off to Ukana when she dropped the hard flirting for just a moment and asked him about what he knew, though her being pretty cute helped put him at ease. It seemed they were now getting somewhere. This time, Jason answered truthfully.

"To be honest, I've never met a kitsune before. I only know what I've seen from you. I.. used to live in a place that was mostly humans and had no magic. Kind of learning as I go here.", Jason said to Aya.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Close to the male dorm building

Lucas gave a small sigh before putting his phone in his pocket to try and explain. "It's basicall;y an image board for things like anime, manga and video games. But it's better known for it's users being... unique." he explained in a rather generous way. "I mainly go on there to shit-post and have a giggle at some green text threads." he said, hoping Natsu would accept this explanation.

Ukana wasn't all that supersized that a normy... i mean human hadn't seen a fox girl before. She gave him a bit of a devilish grin when she heard this though. Ukana placed one of her bush tails on Jason's cheek, using it to turn his head to face her. Moving her face closer to his until the tips of their noses were touching. "Ah, then this will be a learning experience for you."

Comment

Natsu still looked a bit like he didn't follow, but he seemed to have a basic grasp of what was said and accepted it. Clearly Natsu was not familiar with internet culture.

The tail against Jason's face was surprisingly strong, but gentle enough to orient his head with Aya's before she held her nose to his. He could feel her body heat against his face and smell an almost flowery scent from this distance. Jason didn't really know what exactly Ukana was going to teach him, but it was enough to make him feel a small tingle down his spine; not a bad kind, but one of anticipation.

"What better place to learn than a university?", Jason remarked.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Lucas reached the entrance to the dorm and pushed it open, holding it so his roommate could enter. "You should check it out sometime. It'll either make oyu laugh or give you cancer, but at least you'll feel better knowing your you and not one of us." he said sort of half jokingly

Ukana's smile got just a bit bigger as she moved even closer to his face now, going just close enough to place another small kiss on the boys cheek. It didnt' last long, but it was enough to get the point across. "Then what are you waiting for?" she asked trying to get him moving again.

Comment

((UPDATE FOR ONE OF MY OTHER CHARACTERS))
              Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm 104

After the events that had transpired between his kitsune bride-to-be, some demon girl, and himself. Hajime had gotten finished helping Talia with her getting her luggage to her dorm. As such the young man let out a sigh of relief as he took out the key to the dorm and unlocked it. Hajime was feeling quite tired even though it's probably only around noon. I mean when you had to get up early, take a long trip on a vehicle, carry a whole mess of luggage for two people, then deal with trying to break up an argument. One would feel quite exhausted.

Upon entering the dorm room Hajime looked down at his luggage which he left on the floor next to the wall. Now that he has some time to himself, the young man could finally relax. As such he reached into his luggage and pulled out a small book written in japanese about famous archers, and an old pocket-watch of some kind. With those in hand he then closed his bag before walking over to the couch to sit down and checked the time with his watch. Seeing that it's around noon he gives a small smile as he then opened his book and began reading. Though as the minutes ticked by, Hajime found himself slowly dozing off to sleep while sitting on the couch.

Trinity Soul University | Wherever Michael is
              ((let me know if I need to edit this in any way S1.))

Meanwhile, outside of the Gymnasium, a young Andrew. Still scared out of his wits from his encounter with one of the nurses in the Infirmary, was still running as fast as he could in a panic. He had managed to find his way out of the main building, but he had no idea where he was. Though once he began to notice he was now in a safe place away from the University he began to slow his pace down to a small stagger as he came to a stop to catch his breath... His location happened to be within eyeshot of Michael, who had left orientation. As Andrew looked up and saw Michael, Andrew quickly recognized the man as one of the new teachers, and as such he quickly walked up to him. Then in a panicked voice, Andrew began to try and explain to Michael what happened, as if it was some kind of emergency.

"I-I... -s-saw... in the i-infirmary... T-Trouble... scalpel... b-blood... PANIC... ran!" Andrew tried to explain, but he was far too out of breath to speak a coherent sentence, as such he ended up falling to his knees "C-Can't... b-breathe... o-out of... breath. . ." The young man continued to try and explain.

All while this was happening, Maya who was still a paralyzed cat, was just forced to watch on, trying to speak something in an attempt to get Andrew's attention. Though with how Andrew was panicking, it seemed as if he wasn't going to notice anytime soon.

Trinity Soul University | Gymnasium

"Well I wouldn't say the cafeteria is fancy... It's just the place where everyone goes to get some food. Though they do tend to server cake and other nice meals during major events like today..." Caffei spoke as she went into thought. "As for special diets, I think you can ask the people who work in the cafeteria for a weekly menu, or even request something different if they aren't serving what you need." Caffei tried to explain, but when she saw Koi's mood change to a bit more of a somber one, this made Caffei frown a little before patting the little Koish on the back. "Don't worry, there's not too much people here who will think you're scary. I mean I can't tell you the amount of vampires that live here who need blood to survive."
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-21-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Forest surrounding the school

Isabella's feet padded around the forest's floor, feeling the grass and soil was something that made the animalia more in tune with her senses. When the ghost asked her about her papa's abilities, the redhead nodded "That he is, most of the time he summons creatures to write stories or build toys, one time he had tea with this human looking demon, but it felt odd to be around him, mostly since he had this crown of flames floating over his head." the wolf tilted her head as she tried to remember.

She then thought about Alice's question with the memories "I think he could do that, but it is taxing to both himself and the other person, yet it is possible." she smiled at the ghost girl.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gymnasium

"Ohs. Is just regular foodplace. Tha' be disappointin'. But, I's dun' think they's would have wha' I's need. Especially with how it's gotta be prepared." Koi replied, sounding increasingly nervous as they twiddled their fingers, in some small attempt to keep themselves together.

"I. Is, um..." Koi seemed to try to make herself smaller before she spoke really quickly and at a lower voice level. "Freshhumanhearts."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gymnasium

"Well I don't think that's too bad- Wait... did... d-did you just say human hearts?" Caffei spoke, looking a bit shocked at Koi's confession of her diet. To be honest it was quite a bit shocking to hear that this rather adorable, if ditzy, girl had a diet of human hearts. Though with all the different creatures in the world... that doesn't seem too farfetched. Just a bit shocking, if not horrifying.

Several thoughts were racing through Caffei's head as she paced a bit back and forth in front of Koi. Caffei was trying to think of something to not insult Koi at all, but most of the things she could say would probably come off as a half-assed comment.

Though one thought did stick in her mind...

"I will a-admit... I wasn't expecting that, but it's fine. Every race is different and requires different... diets. I doubt you'd have an easy time trying to get... what you need here, but I might know someone who'd probably be happy to help...? Maybe? That is if you'd want to follow me to meet them that is..." Caffei replied in a sincere but shaky tone. She had her right hand on her cheek while resting her right elbow in her other hand. She was a bit nervous and a bit uneasy, but if they were going to be roommates, then that'd mean she would have to accept Koi's special diet. Thankfully aside from her diet, Koi so far seemed to be a rather nice individual.

Comment

Gymnasium

"I's told ya peoples be scared o' me because o' it, among other thingies. Big sis' has an arrangement thingy with some morticians n' hospitalplaces for us, since, wells, murder be badstuffs! Yep yep, very bad." Koishi replied in a somewhat cautious tone, before nodding to Caffei's offer. It led their mind to wonder what could possibly be a source here. One that hopefully didn't involve killin' people. They really didn't want to do that unless it was absolutely necessary.

"I's have some in me cooler, but tha' might not last me the whole way through this place. I's dun' even knows how long I's supposed to be here, reallies." Koishi added. "I's have enough for a few weeks. Maybes. I's should probablies recheck. After writin' thingies down. Is super important! Is how I's can remember stuffs. Me mind dun' like doin' tha' on it's own."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Forest surrounding the school

The ghostly girl's transparent face lit up with joy upon hearing the girl's words. "Really? Oh wow... You have to take me to see him over winter break okay? I'd love to find out what I actually am." she happily requested as she held to the girl's back and shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                        X