X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Dorm - Room 103

Having heard what the girl said, she lets out a sigh of relief before the announcement has her jump in the cute jumpy silent girl she can be. She goes out after Chiha leaves and goes over to that direction of the orientation.

Female Dorms - hallway

Having went out and decided to go into the area to search for her sister, Karis saw rooms around her and had no idea where exactly her soul sister was. It wasn't until she heard the announcement and much later saw a familliar face that she almost wept with joy. "OH MY GOD! WHERE WERE YOU?! WHY DID YOU WANDER OFF!!" was all she blurted out before she glomped Cassidy in a very upset fashion.

"I was looking for why that boy was in a rush and found this" Cassidy signed before showing the notebook she Still has in her possession.

"you know you can't wander off on your own, what if you need directions!?" is all she said as she nudges Cassidy toward the direction of the orientation.

"Actually, I met someone who knew how to sign! She was a sweet sweet goat woman."

"ahhh..... you mean you met the goat animalia? I hear she was a sweetheart, but I didn't think she knew how to sign.... heheheh... maybe we should play some league after the orientation sound good?" Is all they say before going towards the direction of the Orientation, just barely seeing the nod of her soul sister in acknowledgement.

Males Dorm - Room 106

"ow ow ow ow....." Is all she could say before Hajime spoke to her in annoyance.

"Th-theres an oni in the school!" she said while her voice was adorable yet terrified squeek. She just has her entire body adorably shaking as she wanders over to hajime just as the announcement is chimed. She freezes a bit in a comedic fashion and looks over to the thing.

"C-crap! I forgot about that, schools usually have some kind of ceremony don't they!" is all she chirped before jumping towards hajime's shoulder.

"Quick! Carry me towards the Orientation Hajime darling~"
    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Male Dorm | Dorm 107

Right as Jason began to settle into his new home, he heard the announcement that echoed over the intercom.

(So much for relaxing. Oh well, might as well get this over with.), Jason thought to himself before proceeding to leave his bedroom.

Trinity Soul University | Male Dorm Lobby

Meanwhile, Natsu had just arrived when he heard the announcement and guessed he dilly-dallied a little too long before coming here. To make up for it, he picked his pace up to a mild jog with all his bags in tow, quickly making it to his dorm room.

Males Dorm - Room 106

Once Natsu reached the door to his dorm room, he gave the knob a twist and entered inside to see a rather interesting scene. What stood before him was his two new dormmates, one which had just opened the door to his room, and the other who was standing near the entrance with a small white fox, no doubt a Kitsune. It would be best to try and be social for now, at least to not make enemies so early in the school year.

"Oh. I see I am late to introductions.", Natsu said before closing the door behind him.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Males Dorm - Room 106

Upon Chiasa giving him the run down of how there is an Oni in the school, he just sighed. "Yes I am aware. Apparently she is one of the teachers so... there should be nothing to worry about." He spoke as he cleared his throat. Coming to a stand he just looked at the other two in the room, especially Natsu who just came in. Hajime just seemed to give Natsu a calculating stare as if he was studying the man before quickly turning to Chiasa who was now preparing to hop onto his shoulder.

Unfortunately while Chiasa was in mid flight, he quickly ducked backwards, as if he was in the Matrix dodging a bullet or something. This little maneuver had unfortunately caused Chiasa to miss her target, flying right over his shoulder.
        He almost for a second had a sly smirk on his face before he sighed... just as the announcement about the orientation was made. Hearing it he sighed once again in a bit more annoyance. With that, and seemingly not saying a word to Lucas or Natsu... Hajime just sorta left the Dorm room for Orientation.

Male Dorm | Dorm 107

While Jason had just arrived, and is now getting ready to leave once again due to the announcement. Andrew was in his bedroom in the same dorm busy folding and putting away his clothes in his closet when the announcement was made. Hearing the announcement he just scratched his head before shrugging his shoulders and closing his closet door.

Heading to his bedroom door, he left his room... Only to come face to face with Jason.

This sudden encounter made him jump and almot let out a curse...

"Oh god... Jesus I wish people would make their presence known when they enter a dorm next time..." He spoke in a bit of a slightly shakey tone of voice. "So I uh... hi."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Cafeteria

Hearing about the next thing on the day's schedule, the Oni sighed "And so, more stuff to introduce, we got to deal with the system." she spoke with a grin, which softened at the sight of the younger vampire waking up. "Hey there kiddo, got some good rest? you were out for quite some time." her tone was kind at Seki.

Trinity Soul University

Toriel looked at the clock and smiled ("Oh, looks like the students will have more activities to do, maybe they will make new friends.") the goat animalia headed towards the area she was needed ("This will be a good semester, or.. an interesting one with some messes here and there") she couldn't help but giggle at the possibilities.

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorm 105

The wolf's ears perked up at the speaker and her footing lost balance as she was placing the last set of books on the bookshelf, thus making them fall on her head, resulting on a groan with the girl rubbing her head ("Good thing they didn't land on my ears, but it still hurts.") Isabela took the discarded books and placed them on her bed, near Junie "Well Junie, it is time to meet more people, hopefully we will make friends." she hugged the doll before walking out of her room.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Males Dorm - Room 106

Lucas quickly placed his belongings down on his new bed before coming back out of his room, seeming ready enough for the orientation. The fox and her friend. Whoever he was, he seemed to be wound up way too tight and his little girlfriend was way too clingy. Or maybe she was his pet? who knows. But he would ignore them for now. "Nice to meet ya." Lucas said to Natsu giving him a friendly greeting. "That's an unusual cloak you have there. Is it magic?"

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorm 105

When the fiery haired wolf girl walked out of her room, she would have sen what looked like a blue glowing specter casually 'laying' on the sofa in a way that she appeared to be sleeping. Alice's doll body was sitting in front of the couch limply as if nothing were inside it. Whatever was going on, it didnt' seem like they were aware of the announcement.

Primula let out a soft sight and stood up from her chair to get ready to go to orientation. "Well it's been lovely talking with you but I'm afraid we have to go." she said while politely waiting for Tristen to join her. Seki was rubbing her eyes and adjusting herself to what she saw as the bright lights of the cafeteria. when asked about her nap she just nodded and said. "I usually sleep in the day time... It's... way past my bed time." she said a bit sheepishly.

Comment

Chuckling at the inocence of the young girl, Yuugi looked at both students "You two go to Orientation, I will deal with the sleepy head" she took her dish and started walking towards the door "Besides, this place is supposed to be fun, you can enjoy the diversity of the people." The Oni smirked at both the vampire and Dullahaan. The blonde horned woman had already a place to let Seki sleep, her own bedroom, but for that, she had to go to the female dorms "Well then kiddo, we are going to place you on a comfy bed, we will just have to deal with the grumpy sun, but I will cover you from it."

Trinity Soul University | female dorm 105

What a curious scene was before the wolf animalia as she looked at an ethereal being next to Alice, yet the doll looked now as its intended being, which was a mannequin "Um.. Alice?" the redhead tried to speak to the ghostly figure, she didn't know if touching was an offense, or if it was even possible ("Yeah.. not going to go there.") the thought of crossing her hand through the girl was troubling. "Hey Alice, we got to go to Orientation." she spoke a bit louder, hopefully enough to wake the girl.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Dorm 105)

Trista had become very absorbed in her unpacking. Though most of her belongings had finally been unpacked, Trista was left to the last few things in her current possession. Big things. Important things. One of these very things was a telescope. It was an old model; bought for the girl when she was young and yet too small to handle the equipment. And as it was an old model, it was one that was on the side of intricate and complicated to set up. Thankfully, Trista knew this telescope inside and out. She knew exactly how it worked and how exactly to set it up, fix it, and disassemble it if need be.

As she was fitting on the legs onto the device, a sharp and loud noise could be heard from the University's intercom. Trista was startled! She did not expect such a noise. In her brief moment of fright, the girl's small hands slipped and caused the telescope's leg to become misaligned. Before little Trista could fix said issue, the intercom flared back up, this time with a message. Orientation. Though Trista didn't exactly know what the voice on the intercom meant, it was abundantly clear to the girl that this was something she'd have to attend. Perhaps staff members will be there. In which case, it meant seeing Toriel again. And it also possibly meant seeing that Krane woman. Trista didn't know what exactly but she had a feeling Ms. Krane would be there; as if the wind was telling her so.

In the midst of it all, Trista let go of her currently unfinished telescope and proceeded out of her room, now without her bags. Walking into the main room of her dorm, Trista saw her wolf roommate staring into one of the rooms, likely Alice's. In the moment, the girl had an idea. It was a ridiculous idea but perhaps she knew. Hovering around the centre of the room, Trista awaited her roommate to finish before speaking to the other wolf.

Trinity Soul University - Daichi's Private Field

Intrigued by what the mysterious stranger was willing to propose, Ms. Krane turned her attention away from her soon-to-be opponent and perked her wolf ears up. As the seconds went by, Oneira was both excited for her battle but also curious by what was currently unfolding; as if a spark has ignited in the cold heart of the European Duelling Champion.
                But as the Lone Wolf opened her mouth, about to beckon the stranger to continue, that spark was promptly extinguished.

*RING-RING! RING-RING!*

Reaching into a hidden pocket on her blouse, Oneira pulled out her mobile phone and promptly answered.
                "Hello?" Oneira spoke into the celluar device in a professional and cold tone, "Yes."
                "Yes, yes."
                "I'll be there shortly. I was just finishing up some business."
                "Right away. Bye."

Letting out a small sigh, Oneira looked back at the two individuals present as she hung up and placed her phone back from whence it came from.
                "I have to go. Orientation is starting shortly and I'm expected to make an appearance there. This'll be my first public appearance since leaving LA." Oneira calmly stated. "If you wish to battle me, Lisa, I recommend seeking me out shortly after Orientation. I'll be returning to this field, setting up for a preliminary taster class. Then we'll duel. See you later."

And with no other words exchanged, Oneira's body lit up with a green glow before dashing out of the field and towards the University Campus. A sizeable gust of wind kicked up behind the wolf as her magic accelerated her body to speeds only possible with magic. Within less than half a minute, the Lone Wolf had vanished behind the trees and buildings in the distance.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

the ghostly figure in the room suddenly jumped up, seeming to be shocked or surprised by the sudden voice coming from the wolf girl. She let out a small "eek!" before turning around to see her. She quickly calmed down however after seeing it was only her. "Oh! sorry I'm not used to living with other people." she said somewhat sheepishly, embarrassed by her reaction. the girl flew into the empty doll on the ground, taking control of it once again before it stood up again. "Right, I'm ready when you are." she said hoping they could walk there together.

Trinity Soul University | Orientation

Meanwhile the dark magic teacher had everything set up from the microphone and speakers to the headmaster's speech which he had written for him and placed on the pedestal where he would be speaking. All of the teachers, would get a chance to stand up and say a few words if they wanted to as well when they were being introduced, but none of them had arrived yet. The old vampire was putting in a lot of work today, which showed in the dark lines slowly appearing under his eyes. But there was no time for rest now, he had to keep working.

Comment

Male Dorm - Room 106

Upon seeing him do this and smirk, she hit the ground rolling and letting out another chirp of pain before turning at the leaving hajime and yelling out "Don't leave without your fiance young mister" Is all she yells as comically as she possibly can be before chasing after hajime in an adorable fritz, ignoring the new people that join the room and keeping her eyes on her fiance. She chases her in her cute fox form towards him at a quick pace, a little bit quicker than one would suspect of a tiny little fox, but she didn't care, she wanted to be by hajime's side and by gosh she will try to keep up with him.

En Route to Orientation

they both walked around towards the orientation area, talking about league, what this year will be like and how much fun they both will have. The two continue on towards Orientation as karis seems a bit more calmed down about the whole ordeal, though she looks insane talking to someone not responding back to an outside onlooker, but she doesn't really care that much.
                    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

The surprise in the ghost's face made a giggle appear from Isabela "It is alright, although it is good to see your other form.as well." by the tone of her voice, it seemed that the wolf had already met ghosts and spirits "Besides, Orientation might be a good thing, we can probably make more friends." She was prsctically radiating with optimism.

Soon, the Oni would be already at the Orientation, drinking from her dish with gusto and a relaxed pace on her walking. She could see the vampire male working as if it was a king's speech. "Hey there Aldon, how's the day?" she greeted him with her usual smirk.

It was then that the Fire teacher appeared while having a gentle humming, her mind in peace until she saw her friend, with no little vampire. She raised an eyebrow and was about to speak when she felt the floor move for a moment. This was something that the Oni tended to do to send discreet messages, as her crimson eyed looked at her feet, she saw dust already fading the word "BED" ("Ah, she is taking her nap.")

"Hey there Tori, how are thr students?" Yuugi asked while leaning on the stage. The animalia's smile warmed up "They have been like stars, shining with hope and energy." she responded and faced the vampire "Good day, mister Karayan, I hope this has been a productive day to you?" she greeted him with the same warmth.

Meanwhile..

Female Dorms - Yuugi's bedroom

The room itself looked fairly simple, average kitchen, average, furniture, average hone. Yet the little things adorning the place were what made the Oni's place, with scrolls hanging on the walls, artifacts on tables, trinquets on the corners, as if the pkace was an antique shop, yet they weren't the plastic copy stuff in souvenir stores, these things were real quality, and they were ancient.

In the Oni's bed, which was barely enough for the unnaturally tall woman, was the form of Seki, which would be a hilarious scene with such a small child on a massive bed.. If it wasn't for the fact of the piles of scrolls piled on the sides and desk filled with books, and an enormous spiked club hanging on the wall, curiously though, it was broken in half.

And more curious, there were pebbles on the bed, that could easily be moved by the young vampire if she moved.

Spoiler:

Comment

Male Dorm | Dorm 107

When Jason had left his room, he was greeted to a rather odd surprise as an individual that seemed startled came face-to-face with him. To be honest, Jason was just a little startled himself. He did not even notice anyone in the dorm when he entered, so being accused of sneaking in prompted a slightly defensive response.

"Me? Well I had no idea anyone was in here.", Jason said, somewhat surprised by the encounter.

Males Dorm - Room 106

Needless to say, Natsu kept a somewhat aloof demeanor at the boy that was staring at him. It was rather unusual to be studied in such a way, almost as if this boy was sizing him up. Either way, Natsu remained guarded, but not too concerned. If the boy stayed out of his way, then he would stay out of the boy's. Natsu stepped aside and casually dodged the boy that left the dorm, followed by what Natsu knew to be a Kitsune, prompting a barely noticeable smirk as she tried to follow her target. After the boy and kitsune had gone, Natsu was greeted by his second roommate, a rather strangely dressed boy that wore goggles and a trenchcoat. He was rather friendly and extroverted compared to the other. Natsu remained just the slightest bit aloof from his previous encounter, having his arms crossed and having a rather small back-tilt to his head. Despite that, he still conversed with the man.

"No... Not yet. What about yours?", Natsu asked as he nodded to Lucas's coat.

Tristan followed suit and stood after Primula, flexing his shoulders back before relaxing them. He could sense the slight tension Primula had for the Oni, or rather the topic that she had brought up. Before stepping away from the table, Tristan grabbed a couple cupcakes and individually encased them in small orbs of darkness. After that, he stuffed them into his trenchcoat and followed his new acquaintance to orientation. Tristan didn't have very much to say to Primula as they went, except perhaps how the situation played out.

"So.. Rather invasive, huh? How are you holding up?", Tristan asked, remarking about the teacher that they had met.

Trinity Soul University - Daichi's Private Field

Michael frowned at the rather untimely announcement and the sudden disappearance of Oneira and sighed. Perhaps another time would introduce itself later, but for now it was time to leave.

"Another time... You had best get along to class. You don't want to be late for Orientation.", the strange man had nonchalantly said as he clasped the knot in his loose tie and barely tightened it. After that, the man phased out of sight.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alice bashfully rubbed the back of her head at what the girl had said. She was honestly worried that people would freak out at the sight of a ghost like they did in all those old ghost movies where everyone would run in fear, but this girl seemed to like her regardless. "Thank you." she said with a hint of fluster in her voice. I'm more comfortable like that, but I can't really... touch anything." she explained and moved to open the door for both of her roommates.

Males Dorm - Room 106

Lucas watched as the strange uptight little man and his pet girlfriend left together. apparently they were engaged to be married but that didn't interest him any, at least nto at the moment. He made a mental note of it and got back to his current conversation with his other roommate. It seemed this boy had come with the intention to enchant his cloak, but as of yet it was unchanged. "I see." he said before answering Natsu's question. "The goggles help me see through illusions and the coat keeps me warm when it's cold out." he joked.

After breaking the ice a bit, or at least trying to he brought up the issue of their other roommate. "Man that guys way too high-strung for someone who's dating a kitsune. Am I right?"

The elder vampire waited for the two teachers to finish their little chat before he spoke up, being polite enough to let them both finish before he said anything. "Good to see the both of you again. Apart from the ship arriving late It's been a rather productive day. I had to hold a magic gate open for them just so they could get to orientation on time. Unfortunately there were a lot of students who were either afraid or just unwilling to go anywhere near it. I had to keep the gate open a bit longer than I would have liked and I'm a bit drained." he explained calmly. "Thankfully ther are no classes today. By the way. Have either of you seen Cameron?"

Trinity Soul University | En rout to Orientation

"Primula walked alongside her new friend, leading the way to the gymnasium due to her familiarity with the campus. When asked about the situation she responded nonchalantly. "Yeah I'm fine. Honestly I was more annoyed that she interrupted our conversation than what she was bringing up. although it would be nice if she didnt' bring up personal family affairs in front of someone I've just met, no offence." she said now blushing just ever so slightly. With light pink cheeks she said. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

Comment

En route to Orientation

Chiha was walking back towards the building where she filled out to see if she can find where other students are going to find the Gym, since she forgot to look at the map and also bringing it too. As she walks, she takes notice of her surroundings. Beautiful scenery, clean air filled with magic and of course other students. She starts smiling when she notices all the different species. Chiha can tell by looking at the other students is that her years here will be an enjoyable.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Male Dorm | Dorm 107

Andrew just gave Jason a rather... curious look before straightening his glasses and nodding. "Ah yes. I suppose that is true. A bit of both our faults maybe. I just got in here and have been focusing on unpacking my things when I heard the announcement just now. So I guess you're going to be my Dorm mate huh?" He asked as he approached the front door of the dorm they were in.

As the other teachers and various staff gathered at the location for Orientation, so did the rather quiet, and honestly irritated looking Head Nurse. Hannah. As the nurse approached the other staff members she raised her hand a little as a bit of a hello while replying. "Hey. You all ready for orientation?" Nurse Hannah had asked as she put her hands on her hips.

Oddly enough... the Headmaster is nowhere to be seen yet.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms

Noticing her roommates were preparing to leave, Trista silently made way to leave the dorm room with Isabella and Alice. Proceeding down the corridors of the Female Dorms, Trista wondered as to what may be in store at the Orientation. Though Trista had a suspicion as to what the teachers and staff were doing, there were some uncertainties that left Trista both pondering and bemused.
                                Before long, she pushed aside her tiny quandary regarding the Orientation and focused back on her previous idea. Although it could be short-sighted or foolish of Trista to consider, perhaps this wolf roommate of hers, Isabella, could answer a particular question of hers.

Meekly and nervously, Trista tugged lightly against the sleeve of Isabella's shirt in attempt to get her attention.

((I sincerely apologise for not posting at all. There was an extreme miscommunication. Turns out I misinterpreted someone's post and thought I wouldn't have to post at all. Let's just pray this is the last delay I (or anyone that is in my presence) has to deal with for a while.))
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X